[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do aliens enjoy art?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: 1437246530157.jpg (106KB, 554x439px) Image search: [Google]
1437246530157.jpg
106KB, 554x439px
do aliens enjoy art?
>>
>>17981967
Define art.
>>
>>17981967
Some say that aliens are demons
>>
>>17981970
film, vidya, comics, music, literature, painting, sculpture, dancing, cooking.

>>17981972
do demons enjoy art?
>>
>>17981977
Demons create plenty of art and help along anything that can distract people from God.

Its not the art itself they enjoy. Its the destruction of our souls. The means don't matter to them. Its just another way to destroy us.
>>
>>17981967
Only the art of anal probing.
>>
Art has many meanings and translations. Simplest term is something that's been created and we glorify it's existence.

I'm sure that no matter what dimension or godlike anything is, they'll still find something that they love and they will consider as "Art" by our definition.

Love colorful paintings? Art of the spectrum

Love music? Art of music which it itself can branch anywhere

Love warmongering? Art of war

Like I said anything can be considered an art so I'm sure aliens enjoy some kind of art.
>>
>>17981967
I'm sure if their are alien civilizations out there they will have their own art that they enjoy be it paintings, music or any other thing that you could call art even movies if they are as developed as we are.
Their is a reason why we sent a record into space because of music being universal as well as mathematical specially classical music and symphonies.
>>
>>17981967
"Art" is pointless and serves no practical function.
>>
>>17982036
So art=hell ?
No wonder you guys are the way you are
>>
>>17981967
Does your car enjoy gasoline?
>>
>>17981967
since art can be so vaguely defined it could be anything. and anything involves fuc-...er...'loving' random shitposting 4chan users on /x/. then yes at least One enjoys art.
>>
>>17981967
>do aliens enjoy art?
They can have him.
Art Bell sucks alien dicks for giving us his bitch Heather Wade as his replacement hosting MITD show.
>>
>>17981967

Yeah, but mostly geometry or geometry within other things.

consider numbers as a picture and you have perfect art.

like crop circles, they're never really not symmetrical
>>
>>17983137
lmoa yya?
>>
>>17983264
Are judging us demons?
>>
>>17981967
Yes of corse they do. They are people too. Yes even she whom was IT is now a people with souls.
>>
>>17986543
You have terrible english.
>>
File: DARK ELF vs ALIEN by Butcha-U.jpg (441KB, 1200x1693px) Image search: [Google]
DARK ELF vs ALIEN by Butcha-U.jpg
441KB, 1200x1693px
>>17981967
Aliens Enjoy Art?
FOOL!
The aliens are the art, the french maid to be drawn!
>>
Yes.
/thread
>>
>>17987115
You can't /thread your own post faggot. But you're right.
/thread
>>
>>17981967
Some do.
>>
We are aliens too, and we enjoy art.
>>
>>17986328
>roleplaying this hard
>>
>>17981967
im a real alien and i do like art

my favorite movie is pulp fiction

my favorite album is dark side of the moon

my favorite book is the kite runner
:)
>>
alien art > demon art >>>> skinwalker art fuck you skinwalkers
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.