[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever been to a black mass?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1460652473141.jpg (21KB, 534x516px) Image search: [Google]
1460652473141.jpg
21KB, 534x516px
Have you ever been to a black mass?
>>
>>17981761
why do you always start this thread?
>>
>>17981846
Cause he's faggot shitposter.
>>
>>17981761
Tbh i think i actually have before
>>
I don't even know any black catholics
>>
>>17981853
Srsly guys i think i have a story. Should i post???
>>
>>17981885
Yes, tell us this story of a time you went to a black mass.
>>
>>17981891
Okay lemme piss then type it out. On the app and at work right now.
>>
>>17981761
yea and black people are too loud
>>
File: behind-the-scenes-of-spiderman.jpg (47KB, 800x653px) Image search: [Google]
behind-the-scenes-of-spiderman.jpg
47KB, 800x653px
>>17981894
i am back, just took a huge dump on my moms desk. well, that black mass was pretty dank but i couldnt see anything, know iam sayan?
>>
>>17981853
Okay. So my black mass story. Going on 10 years ago when I was in high school, I got really into witchcraft. Didn't practice it or anything, just read a lot of cheap literature. Nothing credible really. But my friends developed the same interest. At this point in my life i was not religious and i still am not. So I wasn't really scared to poke around with occult bullshit. So one night i went to bed. But as i was falling asleep, i kept getting glimpses of the sky, and feeling wind on my skin. And suddenly i found myself in a forest. I was standing in line with a bunch of strangers. I saw a couple of my friends but it was dark and we didn't acknowledge one another. So to be more specific about where we were, it was a clearing in a very dark forest with very tall trees. In the center of the clearing was a large fire. Burning orange but still not producing as much light as it should have. I could see silhouettes of creatures, old women, and other random attendees dancing around the fire. I got to the front of the line. An old lady directed me to sit at one of many stone picnic tables in the area. I sat down and at the table were many other strangers, different races and sexes etc. Everyone seemed quiet and frightened. At the head of the table was another old lady. She was very ecstatic. We all had a chalice in front of us filled with dark liquid. She instructed us to drink. So we did. Needless to say, i am certain it was blood. As soon as we all drank, she clapped her hands and cheered. She congratulated us and told us that we are all followers. I blinked and found myself back in my bed sweating and with the taste in mouth. So there is my black mass story. But it was more than likely a dream.
>>
>>17981931
>more than likely a dream
It is possible that such a dream was a sort of astral initiation, a sort of beckoning and embracing. Have you ever had strange occurrences, situations and other events that you think could be prescribed to forces/presences after/because/before said dream?
>>
>>17982065
Yeah actually. Just small things. Funny enough i was somewhat recently visiting a paranormal site in my town called the witch tree. Huge old dead tree on a wooded dirt back road in my town. People used to be hanged from it back in the day. Went there with my buddies one night and as we were standing maybe 10 yards away from my car, it started locking and unlocking by itself. That's the biggest thing i can recall in terms of paranormal things in my life potentially related.
>>
you cant see a black mass because vision is relatively colorful. If u take away gravity two black masses can trade positions in no time no matter how far apart they are but if you want to go with it youd have to be able jump between dimensions or something like that. Idk #metaphysics
>>
>>17982204
Sometimes within mythology, the wilderness is symbolic of both destitution, a process whereby one is removed from their cultural upbringing, and progression, as from such civilization was borne and by such humanity carved a home upon this reality.

Your visit of the Witch-hanging tree provoking a door unlocking and locking by itself can be a calling card for a spiritual cycle of death/rebirth, a summoning in and of itself sparked by the Other Side.

What I would personally do is create a series of rituals that intermingles a lot of themes circling upon death and blood, which often points towards a necessary spiritual encounter vis a vis holistically transformative alchemy. An example of this would be a type of necromantic approach, where you construct talismans and/or in/evoke Ancient Ones/ Ancestors using graven elements, or a variance of demonolator rituals, whereby one seeks a more-so intimate relationship/union with arcane presences than dominance and ruler-ship.

These forces periodically appear in your life to beckon to you. Perhaps, this is a kind of Pan's Labyrinth for yourself. Here's a series of demonolator rituals that aims to be flexible:
http://www.demonolatry.org/basicritual.pdf
>>
>>17981931
You seriously need to repent and follow Jesus
>>
>>17982518

lol
>>
>>17981761
>Have you ever been to a black mass?
that is a very racist question
how dare you
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.