[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Readings - Divination - Blessings

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 6

File: hermes.jpg (85KB, 369x300px) Image search: [Google]
hermes.jpg
85KB, 369x300px
Hello /x/ I sometimes like to do a little community service to even out my karma and what have you plus it feels good.

I got runes, tarot, bones, smoke, and tea leaves.

Ask your question, give me your birth date and the meaning of your last name.

If you're a past patron of mine, tell me how things have been and if things worked out.

Much love,

Trismegistus
>>
>>17981663
>give me your birth date and the meaning of your last name.
Why?
>>
>>17981668
It's what I was taught to do for long distance divining, it somehow lets me channel onto a specific person rather than channeling onto just a random person who has the same conflict in life.

Kinda like a medium touching something of the deceased.
>>
>>17981668
That being said, I don't need your year you were born, just the date. Month and day.
>>
>>17981668
I could just as easily of asked for a memory from your childhood and the year you were born but I just chose this one. It's just so I can get a line on who you are.
>>
>>17981687
>That being said, I don't need your year you were born, just the date. Month and day.
day 10 month 3
>I could just as easily of asked for a memory from your childhood
I was a toddler,around 2,I remember my uncle coming to install a neon tube with a neon support in the kitchen
Uncle was talking with my father about various things in the living room
>meaning of last name
From the Latin name Constantinus, a derivative of CONSTANS. Constantine the Great (272-337) was the first Roman emperor to adopt Christianity. He moved the capital of the empire from Rome to Byzantium, which he renamed Constantinople

>Question
Will I have a successful professional career ?
alternative
Will I become wealthy ?

Thanks in advance.
>>
>>17981712
You haven't been listening to your inner voice lately, and you haven't been being your true self. Sacrificing much for the now and not focusing on your inner being. In the past you were too blind to really see who you were or what you wanted to do. In the future you will be dealing with hardships and failures but they're only failures because you're focusing on them. If you choose to turn away from them then you will be able to salvage some of the life you want as well as the life you need.

You can either use your power and your status in a bad way and try to play their game of success but that will ultimately lead you to failure.

Or you can use your wealth and status to help those who are more in need than you. Remember where you came from and help those who can't help themselves, this will give you friends and allies who will help you on your way to success, rather than thinking of your own personal gain, think of how you can help people who can help you.

The people who can help you along this journey is someone who has been focused on helping you in your material life, if you choose to keep taking from them bad things will occur, however if you choose to help them in their life for a change then you will be pleased with the results.

Someone who has been greedy and using you for wealth and has been a terrible person only caring for what they want, if you help them become a better person in the long run and not help them with their greed and desire, you too will receive a higher reward than what they had been offering.

Someone impatient in your life who has been rushing through life, if you allow them to keep on trying to do things fast and right away or even help them get things down quickly you will fail, but if you help them slow down and smell the roses, you will be granted bliss.

Someone who has been hesitant to commit to one thing or another, if you enable them to keep on doing nothing, you too will be stuck in a rut forever. (cont.)
>>
>>17981712
But if you help them come out of their shell and make a decision, a better decision whatever it may be, you too will find the guidance to help you through the tribulations and ultimately gain your reward.

Do these things and you will find success, but if you are lackluster in your morals on your road to success, you will find nothing but empty cups though the full ones are just behind your grasp.
>>
File: 5 of Cups.jpg (429KB, 828x1412px) Image search: [Google]
5 of Cups.jpg
429KB, 828x1412px
>>
>>17981663
What do I need to get better and end this bad luck? Please anything to help, I'm getting desperate... I've been dealing with a lot of problems since the past year and more is coming to add the pile. I appreciate your attention
1/4 birthday, last name means jungle
>>
>>17981663
10/7/1994
Hard worker
Future love reading
>>
June 10th. Marte/Mars is my last name.

Will I ever acomplish anything, ever?
>>
File: 11-page-of-wands.jpg (220KB, 288x500px) Image search: [Google]
11-page-of-wands.jpg
220KB, 288x500px
>>17981752
Your family life has been terrible lately. Something is getting in the way either financially or personally. We see this by the X of Pentacles.

In the past you've been out of touch with your emotions and you haven't been feeling the same as you used to. You're just kinda not the same person emotionally.

But in the future you will be confident in your abilities and able to overcome a lot with your new found outlook on life. Things will be going your way shortly.

If-
If you are honest with yourself and become more astute and witty and let your inner personality out and shine. Don't hide it away anymore, be who you really are.

If however you allow your emotions and your first instincts to control you, then you will just be going down the rabbit hole of bad luck and terrible times again. You need to slow down, take a breath and recoup. Find out why things are happening, and stop doing the first thing that comes to your mind in arguments and in daily life.

You can do this by instead of having lack of communication in your family or home environment, including them in your issues and your problems. Being honest with them and not hiding your issues.

Stop your greed and stinginess and worry about money. All will come in due time with hard work, honesty and faith.

Start organizing your goals and make your plans and actually do them. Don't just expect them to fall in your lap. If you want the world, then you have to fight for it and it won't be easy.

Stop being dominating, pushing, and wanting things your way. Listen to other peoples input. Allow others to lead. Be a follower for a few minutes of your life. Do not allow your rashness and reflexes to devour you. Be calm and serene and soon you shall be like the Page of Wands.
>>
File: IidPQys.jpg (1MB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
IidPQys.jpg
1MB, 2048x1152px
>>17981663

>28th December
> For christians it means "The Good Health", for the egiptians "Inmortality and Reborn"
>This will be the last time I ask this question so here goes... Is she going to be my girlfriend?
>>
>>17981760
You are right, you were a hard worker. But now you've been emptying your cup on nothing. You need to find direction in your life. Find a goal, and stick to it. What would you want to do every day for the rest of your life as a job if money wasn't an object? Whatever that is, learn how to do it for the rest of your life and love it. Find your motivation.
>>
>>17981663
Is my academic year next year going to be successful?
Born 30th of March 1999
My last name means glory.
>>
File: nine_cups.jpg (132KB, 200x347px)
nine_cups.jpg
132KB, 200x347px
>>17981770
This is a special one.

I'm glad that you came.

You've been struggling all your life, but you never realized you didn't have to.

You had all the power in your hand the whole time, but you've just been investing it in the wrong places. You just didn't know what to pursue.

But the moment you finally realize what it is you want to accomplish, you will do it and you will be so successful. Your cups shall over flow, and you will catch every drop in another.

You will accomplish whatever you want, the moment you decide to actually go out and accomplish it with hard work and all the power you contain.

You're so lucky to have the life and body you were given. Don't forget us little people when you make your way.
>>
>>17981663
>>17981663
Can i break my bad habits and finally live life?
24th 4th 96
Means a man from the ships
>>
>>17981782
If you will it. It will be.
>>
>>17981663
September 10, smith
Will he pursue me before the new year?
>>
>>17981792
You need only to subject yourself to true discipline and focus.
>>
>>17981810

Just that? Couldn't you develop a bit more? please?
>>
>>17981806
You can. I need no magick or power to tell that. If you truly desire it, do it. You have the will of a human, and we are stronger than you think.

>>17981811
You must become the pursuer. If one wants anything done, it must be done oneself.
>>
>>17981774
>Your family life has been terrible lately
True, they have been putting a heavy load on me and I'm unable to get a job because of that.

>You're just kinda not the same person emotionally.
I'm numbing my emotions to survive, it makes me colder now

>confident in your abilities and able to overcome a lot with your new found outlook on life
Been desperately trying something, anything to make me feel better and in the end I fail

>honest with yourself and become more astute and witty and let your inner personality out and shine
the recent events has been killing my old self, feeling with negativity and sorrow like this:
>you allow your emotions and your first instincts to control you, then you will just be going down the rabbit hole of bad luck and terrible times again

>Being honest with them and not hiding your issues.
They won't listen, they don't care and all I want is to find a way out of this place before I kill myself

>>17981774
>Stop your greed and stinginess and worry about money. All will come in due time with hard work, honesty and faith.
The worry for money is to save enough so I can be on my own and leave this environment that is putting me down, so I'm desperate to leave

>Start organizing your goals and make your plans and actually do them. Don't just expect them to fall in your lap. If you want the world, then you have to fight for it and it won't be easy.
Agreed, it's not easy and it seems I'm losing the battle

>Stop being dominating, pushing, and wanting things your way. Listen to other peoples input. Allow others to lead. Be a follower for a few minutes of your life. Do not allow your rashness and reflexes to devour you. Be calm and serene and soon you shall be like the Page of Wands.
I have no one to help me here or I could trust to follow, even little things can ruin the little peace of mind I was trying to cultivate.

Thank you very much, I know I have a lot to work and I appreciate your help, I'm in debt with you.
>>
>>17981815
I don't need magick for affairs of the heart. If you truly love her, then tell her. Write her a poem, dedicate your soul and heart. Weep for her if you can not have her. Sing her siren songs. There is nothing one can do more for love but earn it.
>>
>>17981825
You can always call on me, friend, if you need a guiding light. I've done advisory for many people in similar situations and will do my best to help you with your problems.

[email protected] is my contact. Same for anyone who has problems in their lives.

I'm a little drained, so I'm going to go for now. See all of you later, farewell and good luck and blessings abound.
>>
>>17981827

Sometimes you just don't get her attention, sometimes you're not attractive enough. I wanted a small reading, to have some guide... Is it too hard for you to give me a reading? I thank you a lot for having hopes on me but... That's... kinda not too helpful sadly... If you can't it's ok.

Have a nice day.
>>
>>17981837
Thank you, I will send you an email now
>>
>>17981840
In the past you felt a need of urgency, that something was missing and needed to be filled, but you never got it. Hanging man.

You are fighting with all of your might to try and get something, love possibly. You think you need to jump hoops and run miles to gain something you don't have. Page of Swords reversed.

However you have it in you the entire time, and the fact that you are fighting for it is foolish. You must first understand it is within you and that you are a gift to be given not a wretch to be saved. That you are the cup filled and that anyone in this world is thankful to drink from your chalice. 8 of cups reversed.

You must find love within yourself before you can find love from someone else. You are love. You are light. You are something good to be shared with someone who deserves it. Not a person who must scratch out a measly piece of the pie.
>>
>>17981820
I already tried pursuing I'm not acting desperate
>>
>>17981860
Focus not on what you pursue but on happiness, and everyone around you will want the happiness as well.
>>
>>17981663
June 3
Hole
Is my love life gonna pick up soon
>>
>>17981854

That's so sad to hear... I'm sorry, but you'r right. I've been working out, studying, improving myself as much as posible for the last 3 years just so I could find a girl who could be interested in me... I never found one.

I like this new girl but... I belive she won't like me at all... I kinda expected the classic "no" answer since many readers always tell me "yes" but I never belive it...

This is quite hurtful to me, It's so odd to me to hear that I am "a gift to be given"... Am I really?

I like myself, I just wished somebody could help me fill my heart with some love for once, I just want a chance with a good girl for once...

I thank you for all those beautiful things you said, but... it made me so sad to read all that...

Thank you for the reading, and sorry to bother you.

I don't need more answers to this questions. Ii guess I just should stop, maybe If I become love that means I'll be alone forever, but at least I'll have... me.

Thanks again, I'll try to forget about her. Enjoy the rest of the day.
>>
What is my purpose? I've always felt and have been told I fit a very spiritual role and have been described as an empath.
May 21st
Last name is wiebe which the Internet tells me means war.
>>
>>17981663
Question: General reading, please. Life is a mess, i don't know what to ask first.
Birth date: day 12 month 3 year 1997
Meaning of my last name: Lord of the home
>>
>>17981663
Will she fall back in love soon?
March 19
Meaning: a nickname for catholics
>>
>>17981935
Fall back in love with me*
>>
>>17981663
It is derived from the Spanish elements "faro," meaning "journey" and "nano, " meaning "brave."
09/18/1997
General love reading please.
>>
>>17981663
Feb. 23
Meaning of last name : oak mountain
Question : how does my love life look like in this upcoming period . it feels like I learned a lot will I finally meet someone worth it ?
>>
>>17981663
thank you for doing these for us
birthdate: day 10 month 4
meaning of my last name is "child of martin" "child of mars"
I want a tarot reading knowing if me and the sun in leo person will come back to me and if will be together again? I always had a feeling we were soulmates. Our lives always feel like they are intertwined together.
>>
April 29 1994, last name means Bright, Just want to know what my purpose is
>>
>>17981663

September 25th. My last name means bearer of vegetables

My question, is what does my future hold? Be as vague as you want I'm just curious, never posted in one of these threads.
>>
April 28th.
It derives from the original Roman (Latin) 'florus', meaning 'to flourish or bloom.

My questions are:
>is my bussiness going to be successful?
>should I change my Major?
>Will I marry ver?

Thanks
>>
Hi -
Question - someone who I was seeing told me of a dream he had with me. :: In his dream we were working out in the gym and then I've all-of-the-sudden I disappeared and was no longer in the gym. :: A better understanding and insight into this dream and the direction of the relationship?

Birthdate: March 12, 1983
Meaning of my last name: Rooster
>>
15/11
My last name is a place, it means aloft, but in another page it said this aswell the meanings are :
(4) Wisdom, Faith, Influence and Authority/Power
(13) Impious
(200) Hesitance
(29) a Letter
(20) Cruel, Sharp and Sorrow
(9) Sadness, imperfect
I want to know if I will be able to find true happiness and when
>>
>>17981663
November 27
The prudent

Q: Will I get my dream job anytime soon?
>>
December 10th, last name means red skinned, I was Kiowa and my family was invited to a Sioux sun dance, me and a few Sioux Indian kids were playing with a puppy we later didn't know would be fed to the Indians as part of a ritual

My question is how close am I to finding the answer to something me and my dad have been searching for for 5 years now? Can say what it is but it's important to us.
>>
Tarot or Runes, your choice, mate.

Question: How does the black haired Sue feel about me?
Birth: July 24th
Meaning of the last name: " A strand/ray of light"
>>
File: alchemy.jpg (475KB, 1024x1241px)
alchemy.jpg
475KB, 1024x1241px
I know I'm a bit late but might as well try right? My birthday is February 18th and my last name means incongruously varied in appearance or character; disparate. I would just like to know if I'm on the right path in life or if I could be doing more, thank you!
>>
Not to be a party pooper but OP left the thread long time ago >>17981837
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.