[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to SHIFT? The ability to switch consciousness

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Zero_ZTD.png (538KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
Zero_ZTD.png
538KB, 500x750px
Is it possible to SHIFT?
The ability to switch consciousness with another history (multiverse theory) in a dangerous situation, that is.
Like if you're about to get shot, you would jump to another universe where, say, you're just sitting at home, and that consciouness would jump to the history where you're being shot.
>>
Not exactly (to my knowledge anyway), though you might find this interesting.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_suicide_and_immortality
>>
>>17981194

/r/DimensionalJumping

You can't exactly do it in a dangerous situation but I guess you could do it, not so much large shifts
>>
Its possible, with lght speed and immortality but by the time u got to ur alternate universe u wouldnt remember why u wanted to or had to go. Maybe suicide is the only way to die young, then once ur mind goes u die and start over. This is wishful thinking
>>
>>17981732
>lght speed
>to ur alternate universe
these alternate universes don't exist in physical space though, like, even at lightspeed universal expansion means you'll never leave this cluster of galaxies, but that doesn't even matter, they do not even exist within quantum physicality. they're a concept and there is no proof beyond thought experiments.
>>
>>17981194
There was a thread about 2 years ago maybe 3 about a guy who believed that he had died one night, but the next morning he woke up in his bed. He was positive he was in a car accident the night before on a snowy dangerous road, when he came too it was the next morning and everything was a little bit different. The first thing he noticed was that his phone was a different color, he had the white iPhone but he Originally had the black phone, he looked back at his high school and the rival school had their color pallets swapped. It was the only thing, he thought maybe when he died his mind slipped into a consciousness of another version of himself, but was incredibly concerned about what happen to that version of himself if that happened
>>
You can but the effect won't really be life changing and it doesn't work to your own will.

You notice this when you "misplaced" things when you are 100% you left them in a certain spot. Also when people have no recollection of things that happened a some time ago or when you are sure you didn't do something and people claim you did.

However it's difficult telling if you have a bad memory or you really did shift realities.

If you really did shift realities you should ignore your daily life but should study up on the events in the current day. Once you have a solid understanding and think you changed realities check things you wouldn't really check and see if anything has changed, you are bound to find one thing thats changed considerably.

My theory is that this has something to do with multiverse theory and even if you shift realities your own life won't change much but maybe others would. You change realities and see a title of a movie has changed or someone is actually alive...where a historical event might be missing or people's personalities have changed.

Parallel worlds are similar to your own but every choice a person makes can lead to big changes in their own life or others.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.