[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I made a wish, and I think it came true.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 9

File: Screenshot_20160725-202751.png (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160725-202751.png
2MB, 2560x1440px
Hey guys, I have something interesting to share with you all. About three weeks ago I was laying in bed just thinking, as I layed there I realized that I hated my feelings and I hated feeling bad about things. So I wished in my head "I want all of my negative feelings to go away, I never want to experience them again... even if I have to risk my happiness and the good feelings, I don't want to feel anything anymore ever again, no remorse, no disappointment, I want shear emptiness". I woke up the next morning and I felt revived, refreshed... alive. And I've been doing whatever the fuck I want with no recourse what so ever. I've been partying non stop, doing drugs and fucking girls that I've known since kindergarten just for the fun of it. But that's the upside, what I'm here to share with you is that I think I got my wish and it's affecting my life greatly. I broke up with my girlfriend of two years, who I was so madly in love with, and I don't even feel bad about it at all, i don't give a shit and I'm really amazed at the fact that I don't, I literally can't find it in me to feel bad about it, she cried when I broke things off with her and I don't even bat an eye. Not only that, but the other night I ripped apart my arm in a request thread for the random board, and didn't give a shit or have any thoughts about what I was doing after words. It seems that all of my emotions have just left, except for finding shit funny, since the morning after my wish I've also found things extremely funny and amped up my sense of humour even more so it's more demented now too. So guys, what do you think? Am I losing my mind or did some greater power really grant me my wish?
>>
If you would like pictures of my arm as well, I'd be happy to post them.
>>
seems to me like you just needed an excuse to act out. the fact that you are finding things funnier is proof that you did not rid yourself of all emotions. expect inward negativity while projecting outward positivity; enjoy your own mental prison.
>>
>>17980793
Haha I sure will! But do you think I'll ever change back to who I was before? I don't want to.
>>
File: confetti-girl.jpg (495KB, 1605x1196px) Image search: [Google]
confetti-girl.jpg
495KB, 1605x1196px
Congratulations!
>>
File: 20160727_043332.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20160727_043332.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
Lol.
>>
>>17980793

You'll have hurt enough people at the end of your bender that nobody but other people who are like you will want to be around you.
>>
>>17980814
But people still enjoy being around me except my family and ex girlfriend.
>>
>>17980820
And you're not at the end yet.

But everything ends.

Life is a series of beginnings and endings encapsulated by a final beginning and ending -- no grace period or extra credit.
>>
>>17980778
I did this kind of thing too when I was 17, disregarded everything, shat all over friends and family and just did everything for my own enjoyment. After a year I realized I no longer have any friends and my whole family besides mom hates me.

Now I'm 24, I'm still alone and it's not fun at all. So yeah, enjoy it while you can.
>>
>>17980839
I sure will, I will continue being a personal Jesus until someone gets fed up and kills me. I want to enjoy more short fun life, rather than hate my long boring life. :) and if I reach a point that you are currently experiencing, I'll be sure to commit suicide. However, no one has really answered my question on why this is all happening after I made my "wish". How can my brain fool itself into this? Or is it really a wish that came true.
>>
>>17980844
life isn't a disney movie, mate.
no one gives the human brain its due credit.
>>
>>17980778
Listen, if you refuse to face your emotions and begin to master them, you'll never grow up. Just because you feel a certain way doesn't mean you have to give way to it. I totally understand wanting a release, partying, drugged the fuck out, I get it. Especially if ones who are near you are trying to keep you from that way. But once you've gone that way you'll realize afterwards it's only that... a release. You don't know what to do with yourself after you've "released" yourself from your "pain". Learn to choose which thoughts to listen to, I suggest listening to the ones that will benefit yourself and others near you. I understand trauma and how it can distort reality, but it appears yours is self inflicted.

TL;DR Shut up and grow a pair.
>>
>>17980869
Well, what's your diagnosis for this random change if heart? And a reminder, if you guys would like to see the ridiculous shit I did to my arm I can show, in case we're leaning more towards insanity here.
>>
>>17980885
Haha well... trauma, hmmm. I watched my brother burn to death in a car accident, is that traumatic enough for ya? :P
>>
I'm not sure how much of what you said is true ( I'm skeptical by nature) you should be warned about the risks. I wished for the same thing when I was 9. I wished to not feel a thing. It works. For a little while but, you're feeling WILL come back. I can teach you how to do it permanently though.
>>
>>17980897
Well that explains a lot, would've been fair of you to explain beforehand. Seek counseling dude, if you can't do that then just go seek a random stranger to talk to. I've done that several times and it's amazing the kind of people you'll meet who are equally traumatized just looking for someone to talk to without a conflict of interest. Two really close friends of mine I've met just by walking around in a park.
>>
>>17980920
>how to not feel a thing
>step 1: kill yourself
>>
>>17980920
Are you serious? Dude I'd love that! How would I do it?
>>
>>17980923
Yeah, I've been meeting some new people to talk to about my troubles, only a select few aren't horrified by me when I tell them what's on the brain and show them what's inside.
>>
Nah it's a few more than that. Think of it as self mutualation of the soul. I'm not asking for money. Just a confirmation.
>>
>>17980942
Sounds good to me man, where do I sign up?
>>
>>17980939
this is a 31 day process. It's very hard and mentally/physically exhausting. Oh and the mental backlash is enough to make you want to commit suicide. If you still want to know. Let me know.
>>
>>17980956
At this moment in time I really don't give a shit about my mental well being, I'm interested.
>>
>>17980941
Well keep branching out man, that's good.
>>
>>17980956
Very interested...
>>
>>17980931
kek
>>
>>17980987
Yeah, but I don't feel any better about shit when I open up, as a matter of fact I haven't felt anything but physical pleasure and pain the past three weeks.
>>
>>17980963
>>17980990
Step 1. make yourself a bucket list of the things that you want to do to . Seven will do. Make them IMPORTANT and REALISTIC. Attempt to complete them all, you don't need to succeed in them all just do the best you can.

Step 2. Don't be dramatic about it but say all the things that you need to say to the people you love or people you care about. Do it as a way to get all of your regrets behind you.

Step 3. Cut off all your ties with social media. Stop talking to your friends and disregard your family. Avoid the internet in general.

Step 4. Eat very little. Sleep only 3 hours every night. Drink only water. Exercise every day for large periods of time.

Step 5. After two weeks of step 4 you will be in the mental and physical state of mind to kill your feelings. Select two objects. Both with sentimental values. Choose one to keep and one to sacrifice. Make sure that the one you keep can be kept close by every day. Like a ring or a necklace.
>>
>>17981015
This sounds.... adventurous, I want to do it, and I like the sentimental thing, that's intriguing.
>>
>>17981015
Will you be able to further walk me through this while I'm doing it? Do you have kik or anything?
>>
>>17981004
Just be patient. If you actually want to feel a healthy range of emotions again find a way to discipline yourself, like a daily routine or exercise. Obviously shit like this isn't easy.
Get dem endorphins.
>>
>>17981019
>>17981027
Step 6. Make a eulogy. Give it to the person that means the most to you in the world. Don't talk to them just give it to them or text it to them and don't look back (or reply to their phone calls)

Step 7. Meditate for long periods of time for as long as you can for three days. Preferably in a dark room. DON'T SLEEP. Eat nothing. Drink only water. While you are meditating, think of the things that make you feel the most. The person you love the most. Thing you hate the most. Happiest memory. Think of something for every core emotion. Then think of freezing water pouring on your head. With each drop of water that feeling gets duller. Do it over and over again for each emotion.

Step 8 after you have done those threes days. Sleep for as long as you want. Make yourself your favorite meal or buy it. Take a whole day to enjoy yourself.

Step 9. Take out those two things you've chosen. Put the one want to keep in your bedroom drawer. Take the other one and go somewhere quiet and dark. Hold the object in your hands. Imagine that the water is hitting your head again. Only this time the water is carrying away every emotion that you've learned to suppress. It's carrying away it all into that object you're holding. When you're done, you will feel hollow. Take the object and BURY it. In a graveyard if possible.

Step 10. Go back to your house take the object you've kept and always keep it near as a physical anchor to remind you not to feel. After a while you won't need it anymore.

Step 11. Go reconnect with society as the new you. Buy new clothes. Get a hair cut. Whatever.

Questions?
>>
>>17981074
Not anymore.
>>
>>17981082
You say that now. Here's my kik in case you have anymore questions or need help adjusting the steps. Archleone99. Don't be a creep
>>
Hey man, I´ve been looking to do something similar but I´ve been trying with my actions, besides wishing is there anything else you did? How do I wish like that?
>>
>>17980897
If that's all it took to break you I hope for your sake you enjoy being a fucking dissapointment. Pain is something you bear and eventually come to terms with. People who ignore it are no more mature than toddlers.

I am sorry for your loss.
>>
File: v9Z2VKq.jpg (89KB, 640x368px) Image search: [Google]
v9Z2VKq.jpg
89KB, 640x368px
>>17982652
You kneel before your bed at 11:52 pm. Clasp your hands together and look up towards the ceiling. Then scream out loudly "I'm a huge faggot" and proceed to castrate yourself with a spoon. Two months down the line you'll be confronted by a white, catlike figure asking to make a contract with you. If you make a contract with him, he'll grant you a wish. In return, you must wear a frilly dress and fight off evil witch spirits for the rest of your life.
>>
>>17982652
I was in deep thought, breathing very clearly in a cold room and I let my body fall limp, then I made the wish and it came true.
>>
>>17982737
More than that has happened throughout this lifetime, the unfortunate death of one before my eyes is nothing compared to other shit, well at least I think so...
>>
I hope you expirememt more with this. I'll give you a hint as to what I was told when I asked the same thing to a shaman. I don't believe him but there are many who do this, I'm not sure myself if it works but the sucess rate is insanely favourable to the saying.
"A wish is never one sided, you must give up something of equal or greater value and want it bad enough for it to happen"
>>
>>17982913
Well, I used to be so in love with my ex girlfriend and I thought I "needed her" in my life and was always so hurt when we had problems. Now all of the sudden after I made the wish, I don't give a shit. And maybe she was the thing I let go, the most special thing to me in my life I got rid of, and you know what? Hahaha I feel so much better! I'm just anticipating some kind of dread over this but it just isn't coming, the wish really did wonders.
>>
>>17980778

Be careful anon,
You are playing whit something dangerous.

Don't worry about it, anchor yourself to reality by doing at least 20 min of dialy mindfull meditation and enjoy your new self hypnotic power.
>>
>>17982945
Thats not of equal value, love is always the first thing we give away. You gave up your other feelings that separates you from a machine and a human. That's what I think from your story.
>>
>>17982964
Dangerous? what do you mean?
>>
>>17982971
A machine doesn't have the ability to be amused, that's the only thing I can feel. No remorse, no sadness, no care, no fear. That is the only emotion I have experienced inside of the past three weeks.
>>
>>17982972

You are playing whit what makes you human.

Mindfulness meditation will tune yourself in a way that whatever fuck up you may made it will be organically fixed .

Whatever you do do it with love anon
Love is the way.
>>
>>17980778
You expect me to read all of that. . .?
Greentext or gtfo.
>>
>>17983121
Go fuck yourself keyboard warrior.
>>
>>17983125
Wow, no one has ever stood up to me like that before. . . I guess I'll read it. Thank you.
>>
>>17980778
>attention whoring on bee
5edgy5me
>>
>>17980889
show me what you got
>>
File: 20160727_151242.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20160727_151242.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>17983366
>>
File: Screenshot_20160727-150152.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160727-150152.png
2MB, 1440x2560px
Salt in the wounds, That Was also a request.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160727-150212.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160727-150212.png
2MB, 1440x2560px
>>
File: IMG_0895.jpg (16KB, 221x180px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0895.jpg
16KB, 221x180px
ITT: white "people"
>>
OP is Saitama but has a sense of humor
>>
>>17980778
Some wrote a short book called "It Works" by RHJ
In this book he said to make literally a "Wish list" be as detailed as possible.
You probably tapped into this, had the right formula going.

Found an audio youtube on the book
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAU0xOqop_s&ab_channel=GiaSimone
>>
>>17984310
To add to this, the author in his side note did state to make sure what you wish for it might not be the best and to not hurt anyone in the process in wishing.
>>
>>17983586
PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER.
Stop doing that to yourself.
WAKE UP!

Wish for it to stop, wish for something else. And do PLEASE check out "It Works" by RHJ
>>
>>17984371
Oh don't worry man, I won't do it again. It just excited me to provide a demented, unique thread for the random board. The reason I did so, was apart of my experiment on mental feelings. How the people watched in awe as I delivered to their outrageous requests, I adjourned to. It was humoring for me and I had a good giggle while watching these very reactions. But I drew alot of attention to myself, now that I have permanent scars, so I've decided to not do it ever again or at least not for a while unfortunately.
>>
>>17984310
>>17984316
Very interesting, I had no idea what this was before I made my wish. Hm... I really am enjoying this, what if I made a wish that was of bigger proportion? Something to do with not just mental and metaphorical things, but physical too... that would be amazing.
>>
>>17982749
>proceed to castrate yourself with a spoon
being meguca truly is suffering
>>
No. Magical thinking is a sign of psychiatric problems. Get help. Wish for better mental health. Then go make it happen.
>>
>>17984548

You seemed to have tapped into a certain formula that worked though. [it's getting a little dangerous with you cutting yourself, but you said you will stop so good ]

How was your body position when you made the wish? Were you sitting up, laying down.

What time of day?
>>
If you really want answers. Pray in Jesus Christs name.
>>
>>17985217
Laying down at around 3am in a cold room.
>>
>>17985306
it seems though you had a certain combination of negatives and positives that some how you reached a balance and mentally transcended.
>>17985250
Praying to Jesus, absolutely. Shine some light onto the blank canvas.
>>17984665
You kind of contradicted yourself. How the OP reached the level he did was by wishing, which you condemn as magical thinking, but then you ask for him to wish for better mental health.
>>
>>17985460
That is a interesting theory.
>>
MAYBE THIS PLACE DOES HAVE MAGIC
>>
it's called mania you dumb faggot
>>
File: 1463298879084.png (394KB, 493x639px) Image search: [Google]
1463298879084.png
394KB, 493x639px
>>17980778
>>/edge/
>>
>>17988070
Jerk me off. <3
>>
I made a similar wish once and enjoyed the perceived benefits of it, but now there is nothing left but sadness and deep regret. Enjoy your current feeling while it lasts because soon it will be too late to fix things.
>>
>>17988151
Good, I have no intention of fixing bull shit when I can pursue gold.
>>
It's called hypo mania you bipolar fuck now stop cutting for /b/ and get some help.
>>
>>17988291
I did it once, i have no intention of doing it again, it was request thread and I was just using my absence of humanity to my advantage and testing it In delivering for the requests of what they wanted. I really surprised them when I bit a chunk out of my arm. :P
>>
Olgierd von Everec, is that you?
>>
>>17981015
>>17981074

Someone screen capture this

How to die/rebirth whitaud entering the lazarus.
Anon this is actually a cure for deep depression I don't know how you get this but is really good.
>>
>>17980778
Hey, I was the person who commented on the book "It works", but I was not able to get it to work until I tried your approach on the combination of negatives and positives, laying in bed at 3 am.

I made a wish and asked on a few things regarding emotional states and I feel renewed, more grounded. Used the play on polarities of negatives and positives to reach the desired neutrality for I which I suspect will yield the desired results over just purely "positive thinking".

I wish for the following, being that my current knowledge base is not doing me any good, I had wished to replace the which I known with that which I do not know.

A month ago I broke up with a significant other who I as well "supposedly love" very much and I would feel these spells of despair come, it catches me now and again. So I wished to not care or love the person ever again and I don't care for a future with that person.

Now I'm going to try to with making some moves financial moves, such as applying for loftier job positions.
(just don't cut yourself anymore though, the best way to prove your new found powers and grounding is through $$ gains $$ and mental prowness (read faster, move stronger, sing better). Now that your mind is clear, start learning new information.

There is this mental transmutation teacher, Vernon Howard, God send, very smart, very knowing.
>>
>>17989025
Good... very good.
>>
>>17987321
this, op you've just had a breakdown and you're too ignorant to realise it. You have all the signs.
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.