[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happens after death?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5

File: 3KCvsJR.jpg (137KB, 1073x975px) Image search: [Google]
3KCvsJR.jpg
137KB, 1073x975px
What happens after death?
>>
You end up on /x/ asking that same fuckin' question ten times a day.
>>
File: 1467772802085.jpg (2MB, 3327x2977px) Image search: [Google]
1467772802085.jpg
2MB, 3327x2977px
>>17980072
If there were no death, and life were endless, then suffering would indeed become the greatest threat... and hurting someone the greatest sin..
perhaps that is why people continue to believe in death, despite the evidence to the contrary
>>
>>17980072
You jump into another body
Why do you think you don't remember being a baby?
>>
>>17980101
Because it was an awful and extremely degrading experience which resulted in physical imperfections that remain to tis day?

Same reason I can't remember my time spent in school
>>
>>17980072
A perverted obese guy with a neckbeard that smells like rotting cheese steals your dead corpse and proceeds to engage in intense sessions of sexual intercourse before stuffing your lifeless body into his closet. When your body has degraded enough, your remains get stuffed in a Super Anime Kawaii Moe Desu Dakimakura Body Pillow where you'll be snuggled by the sweaty virgin for the rest of his life.
>>
>>17980101
Close. You leap, hoping that the next leap is the one that takes you home.

When you arrive in the new body, you'll be in some sort of zany situation. You're expected to say "Oh boy..." and then it cuts to black.
>>
Judgement...
>>
>>17980101
This. Being reincarnated into a new brain with no memories so you just start over.
>>
>>17980146
So what happens if there are only two people on the planet and they have a kid? How would reincarnation work?
>>
>>17980157
I think its deeper than that, I think that theres such things as new souls and energy from the planet from plant and animal life
>>
>>17980072
Why do you care what I think, everyone has a different opinion.

I think I know what happens, how about you tell us what you think op
>>
>>17980157
You have a very nice starting point. Using his you can prove reincarnation is just a fantasy.
>>
File: 1467788934188.jpg (277KB, 813x1205px) Image search: [Google]
1467788934188.jpg
277KB, 813x1205px
>>17980157
You can treat your kids like shit and degrade them constantly until they become old enough to stand up to you, never help them, never make any attempt to connect with them, ignore their pain and completely disregard their dreams, lie to them endlessly, torment them and have them imprisoned and mock them when they become defiled, and you can still reincarnate as them! No problemo!
>>
>>17980172
I believe in reincarnation, but its so confusing...like, what happens when the universe blows up? What happens when this planet is destroyed? I do not believe it is possible to not exist
>>
>>17980072
Things like this, people asking what happens after death on online forums. Or sitting around a campfire.

I think you're better asking is, what happens after '
"Your" death.

Don't worry about other people, contemplating death on a personal level can lead you to some revilations.
>>
>>17980179
The Universe is a thought, its not something physical. Its not really "out there"

I think your best off just not worrying about these things. Just go have some fun.

Because when you finally get to the core of these issues, you realize that you didn't have to do anything
>>
File: event_60416272.jpg (13KB, 360x251px) Image search: [Google]
event_60416272.jpg
13KB, 360x251px
>>17980072
This
>>
>>17980179
Put another way, when you die, all the people in "your" Universe, cease to exist.

Including the Universe.
>>
>>17980080
Kek
>>
Really the only one who went on to make a name for himself was Digrigorio. All the other members just kinda puttered around the florida metal scene.
>>
>>17980179
You do realize "you" is just your "conscious." Consciousness is a form of perception manifested by chemical processes within your brain.

So if you die, your brain dies, and so does your consciousness and your entire being. It's essentially the same thing before you were born.

Anything other than that involves supernatural and philosophical thinking outside the bounds of current science.
>>
>>17980212
Consciousness can't die. Its not outside the bounds of science, I just think with the current social structure in place it would rock the boat.

They will trickle down the information slowly, but its always been known by individuals throughout all of history.
>>
>>17980072
At least as much as happened to you this time. Darkness, then light. Worst case scenario you repeat this garbage. Best case, you enter the intermediate realm of mortality which offers infinite choice. Saddest case, you're God and experience an existential loneliness you can't even fathom.

In most cases though, you can just erase your memory and put yourself in an intelligent and capable form on a space puddle. Eternity gets boring when you have to remember every fucking detail.
>>
>>17980226
If I cracked your skull open with a metal bat and poured searing hot lava on your brain, would you still be you? Everything should be from your conscious perspective.
>>
>>17980072
life. if youre saved
>>
>>17980239
At the point of death, where you "die" comes the realization that everything was a projection of you, not the ego, the self.

It must be hard trying to comprehend what its exactly like without experience in altered states.

But what we call consciousness, cannot die. Some people seem to think that consciousness is being emmited by the brain, when in fact its the brain being formed by consciousness.

You may ask why? Its to convince you that you're actually in something here, that there is some sense of duality.

In reality, there is none.
>>
>>17980252
At the point of death, where you "die" comes the realization that everything was a projection the Matrix and you'd wake up from the simulated reality and have Gandolf greet you with open arms.

It must be hard trying to comprehend what its exactly like without experiencing the glitches I've seen within the Matrix.

But what we call consciousness, cannot die. Some people seem to think that consciousness is being emitted by the brain, when in fact its consciousness being emitted by the complex mathematical processes existing within the Matrix.

You may ask why? Its to convince you that you're actually in something here, that there is some sense of duality.

In reality, there is none. Just Gandolf.
>>
>>17980072
consciousness is the subject experiencing itself, thus I am the universe self experiencing
>>
>>17980239
Its actually really intricate and a beautiful part of existence, that this infinite,thing, can convince itself its dualistic in nature.

If it didn't. There would literally be ONE thing, and that one thing is consciousness, but don't think that word explains it. Its just a word we use.

What it is, is beyond ANY human comprehension
>>
>>17980239
>>17980252
That was for you
>>
>>17980268
Yes but don't be one of those people that misunderstood the concept and all of a sudden believes himself to be a God

The realization, if true, is to look out and see a playing of energy a game, but its all the onse thing
>>
>>17980272
Cool positive assertion. Now you have the burden of proof.

My positive assertion is that the consciousness was created by the Magical Juju Mojo Jojo that exists within the five corridors of Valhalla and you cannot even begin to fathom this explanation because it exists outside our realm of human knowledge. Our human brains are limited you know? The Magical Juju only has the capabilities of existing outside the bounds of logic and it's responsible for our "consciousness."
>>
>>17980288
My friend I have no burden of proof, I'm not here to prove anything, nor am I here to change anyones beliefs and philosophy's.

I've always loved a good contrast. Its the spice of life.

To be honest, I think anyone who comes saying they are here to help people with enlightenment to be full of conceit.

Believe what you want man. Its your show!
>>
>>17980212

This is what I want. Beautiful nothingness.
>>
>>17980288
I would gladly listen to your beliefs over a cold beer or a glass of wine with good food.

That's when its most interesting. That's what lifes about, that's why you're here right now talking to me about this shit!

At the end of the day, our beliefs are nothing more than that.

Including mine
>>
>>17980300
Nothingness isn't actually a thing. If theres nothing there has to be something, and if there's something there has to.be the concept of nothing.
>>
You die
>>
>>17980212
There was no before you were born, just as there was no yesterday.

For you to believe that you are here and now, you have to believe in a time line, then and now, otherwis, it would make no sense.
>>
>>17980072
Life
>>
>>17980308

Which is why my wish that I never existed will never come true, because I already did.
>>
>>17980280
No. the point is nothing really exists without being experienced
>>
Anime.
>>
File: PEOPLE_DIE_IF_THEY_ARE_KILLED.jpg (23KB, 640x368px) Image search: [Google]
PEOPLE_DIE_IF_THEY_ARE_KILLED.jpg
23KB, 640x368px
>>17980072
>>
>>17980308
Life is the something and death is the nothing. You cannot have one without the other.
>>
>>17980072
Is reincarnation whats real guys? I've never browsed /x/ before and looking at it I think that most of you are fucking whackos for believing in fairies and shit, but I was born and raised a devout Catholic, going to a Catholic school until 8th grade and spent 1 hour daily in a class called "Religion" I always acted like I believed in god and shit to please my parents and teachers, but I never really knew for sure. Deep down inside I feel like I'm a reincarnated soul that has experienced other lives before, but honestly I don't know. Only drugs I take is smoking weed daily for 2+ years now, I want answers you fucks.
>>
>>17980387
No.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.