[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Michigan Stories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: michigan.jpg (338KB, 1500x1479px) Image search: [Google]
michigan.jpg
338KB, 1500x1479px
Hey /x/. I've lived in this beautiful state my entire life, and I'm wondering if any other Michiganders have any paranormal experiences to share.

>Be me, 17
>Be with friend (Miles) 18
>Be massive faggots who like to travel together (no homo)
>He drives himself, our friend Dean (16) and I to the UP
>We visit lots of places, L'Anse, Houghton, and a lot of places on the Keweenaw Peninsula.
>Go camping in the woods a few miles north of Houghton
>Really hilly and heavily forested
>Set up camp, eat lunch and go hiking
This one only two years back, so I can remember the next experience very well
>We come across this weird wooden structure, in an 'n' shape.
>While I didn't realize it then, we followed a path of them into a cave, which I then realized to my disbelief that we were in an abandoned mine.
>We pull out flashlight and keep traveling further
>we hear the occasional crow caw, crickets, etc.
>we then immediately hear a weird ass scream

More?
>>
>>17979748

Pretty sure there's gonna be homo in this story.
>>
>>17979748
Will read, moar
>>
>>17979748
Nothing really interesting happens in this state, i wish there were but not that i know of.
>>
From Flint will stay and read
>>
>>17979774
Maybe...

>Miles is a pussy
Dude I know you follow this board a lot but if you are reading this you are a massive faggot
>This nigga starts running immediately
>Trips and falls on loose lead chunks
>Starts fucking crying
>Dean is uncomfortable but helps Miles up
>While he is helping him up, I am looking forward in pure fucking terror
>shitmyfuckingpants.smell-o-vision
>the screaming keeps fucking going, and I could see a light down the tunnel
>Get Miles to be quiet and silently walk down the tunnel, with my .22 revolver from my granduncle who was a WWII vet
>Keep making our way forward
>After about 5 minutes of walking quietly, the screaming stops

moar?
>>
File: wherewewere(roughly).png (3MB, 1397x881px) Image search: [Google]
wherewewere(roughly).png
3MB, 1397x881px
>We walk even quieter than before
>Come to a T where the left turn is where the light is coming from
>Light is flashing violently
>Dean starts shaking noticeably
>He has to vomit in his hoodie so it wouldn't make much noise
>As soon as he stops vomiting, the light shuts off
>I have the bravery to look around the corner
>No movement, and the depth of the left tunnel is only about 7 feet
>fuck it
>Turn on flashlight
>No one is there
>Start investigating
>Everyone turns on flashlights
>See a wall collapsed shortened the tunnel to the length it was now
>Miner helmet w/ light was laying on the floor
>Lift it to reveal a skull
>Almost shit myself, but look around
>Find the rest of the body crushed in the tunnel collapse
>I silently pay my respects, hoping that it would keep the poor soul's spirit from following me, but also out of genuine respect for the miner and his family
>We leave
>When turning around to leave, I see the right tunnel on the T
>Really long from what I can see
>Get back to camp
>Start talking about the experience
>Miles is a tough guy generally, so we ask him about why he started crying
>"I saw some guy, maybe 20 feet awa-"
>Dean immediately interupts
>"Long, drooping jaw? No eyes?"
>Miles starts sobbing now
>Dean explains that that is why he started vomiting, because he saw it behind us when we were creeping towards the T bend.
>I didn't see the guy, but both my friends did
>Thank god

We left the camping site the next day, instead of staying for a week. Anyone else have weird experiences from the UP? Pic is roughly where we were camping.
>>
OP ive lived here most my life too, in the lower part though, story one happens in bay city right in the crook of the thumb, the last 3 are in lapeer county in southeastern michigan ive got 4 stories, but theyre short.
> story 1
be me, about 10 years old in a midsize 180 yr old house that i used to find cool old shit in the yard and in the basement all the time
be sleeping one night, see old shortish dude, 5'8 ish, standing at the foot of my bed just looking around, leaves the room about 10 min later although it was probably felt like more than it really was cause i was terrified, couldnt move.
>story 2
one of my friends had been walking with me an d some others after smoking weed in a local grave, he swore he felt something hanging onto his back afterward the whole 10 min walk home after we left, never been there since
>story 3
seen lights on at random abandoned house like a block away from mine that burnt down years ago, this is actually a rather common occurance, but not every day but i usually see it at least once a month.
>story 4
stepdads son/friends used to see some dude come creeping around my property just waling, occasionally knocking on windows and such, i had a dream once and described him to them and he was 100 percent accurate despite never actually getting a description of him other than his creepyness.

also, ive heard random screams innawoods at night too, but nothings ever came of it.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.