[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shadow People

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 16

File: hqdefault.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
Has anyone here had an experience with shadow people?
>>
I have seen them twice. Once at my old apartment and then again at my new house. Both times were terrifying.
>>
>>17979079
Yes. Days of no sleep from an IV crystal meth binge and things start to seem sinister. Don't let the fear overcome you.
>>
>>17979178
Are you the "phone call from my future self" guy?
>>
>>17979178

How can you not be terrified when you're stone sober and there is a human form staring at you in the darkness?
>>
yes, i do not trust them
>>
>>17979234

What was your experience?
>>
Saw one at the back fence while eating dinner at grandparents house

Shit was fucked
>>
A few of my friends and I decided to go into the woods late at night just to explore, we were all around 16-18 years of age. The oldest of us started saying she saw a figure levitating over the water. She said the figure stood nearly 8ft tall and it was all black. She then started going into a very odd state of mind, laughing very demonic like, growling? It was VERY odd. We ended up having to hold her down until she came to her senses. After she seemed to have calmed down we bolted the fuck out of the woods and she didn't even remember fully what happened. She has told me this kind of stuff happened to her before, but I know many of her family members suffer from schizophrenia, so maybe it's early stages of that? I'm not too sure. All I know is it was some crazy shit, and nothing I would recommend messing with.
>>
>>17979238
i was walking down the street and when i turned a corner i saw a huge flame with smoke billowing up into the air (somebody was burning leaves)

i believe at the time i was thinking of hellfire, i am usually at all moments praying on such walks, and as i was walking i had a really bad feeling like some sense of fear or doom...

as i walked i noticed a shadow person was walking next to me

me being the warrior i am, called out to him to reveal himself... i was a bit afraid but as i walked further i started praying to Jesus and it eventually dissipated

i cannot say for sure if they are bad or good, i am just generally a not a very trusty individual
>>
File: Naamloos-2.png (272KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
Naamloos-2.png
272KB, 560x560px
YEah, they're pretty Shady most of the time
>>
One night I woke up and went to get a drink. I was walking back yo my room down the hallway and I saw a shadow person standing in the doorway just staring at me. I didn't move for mayne a minute and a soon as i reached my hand for the hallway light it disappeared.

Second time I was walking out of the bathroom during the night to the kitchen for a drink. I was lookimg at the floor and I looked up and it was just there, inches from me. I wanted to believe it was nothing but the sense of dread I felt was nauseating. I turned around and went right into my room.

Does anyone know what the hell these things are or what they are supposed to mean. Can i make them leave?
>>
>>17979380
Kurlose!!
>>
>>17979079
Not personally.
>In the house me and my older brother grew up in he always stayed in my room.
>I never asked why, I didn't care he was my brother and he slept in my bed after tv watching no big deal.
>About 2 decades later were drinking at my house he said he had seen a shadow man in his room in his room when he was a little kid on more than one occasion.
He is a pretty down to earth guy and I've never seen anything scare him.
I actually look up to him for reasons like that.
He ended up being an officer in the Army, he's really smart and has never bullshitted about shit like that.
Anyway that's all I got.
>>
>>17980411
Same anon here. He said he would see them mainly when he was half awake like his body was awake but his brain wasn't. But he could clearly see them. Not a dream.
I have had the opposite thing happen (not seeing shit) but I've had sleep paralyses, (brain awake but body not), he said he has never had this happen to him, throughout my life I've had it happen about 7 times. dunno if any of this means anything.
>>
>>17979079
One of my friends has schizophrenia and claims she saw them
>>
Yes, I've seen them many times from when I was a child to my teen years. Sometimes it looked like an adult standing up, sometimes it looked like a child sitting down in a corner... Got a threatening sensation from most of them.
I talked about it with my mother, she brought a priest to bless our house and changed some furniture around, I believe it worked because it's been years since I saw one for the last time.
Maybe because of the presence of cats?
>>
>>17979228
Your assuming, without thinking, that it can hurt you and you cant hurt it.
>>
File: tall-greys-aliens.jpg (4KB, 215x234px) Image search: [Google]
tall-greys-aliens.jpg
4KB, 215x234px
Shadow people are just aliens that insert a mental image into your mind to block out their faces.

I've had an encounter with them before and it was abundantly clear that it was the normal tall grey but with shadows obscuring the eyes.
>>
Had experiences with them since I was a child, first I would see almost all the nights a man prob +1.90mts staring at me from the door of the bedroom I used to sleep in with my older sister, that used to scare me like shit and made me stay for the rest of the night as a ball covered with my blankets, then many years later after moving to another bedroom I saw ocassionally what seemed to look like a head but it didn't scare me as much, I just turned around and turned on the tv, some years ago there was a power cut, I was looking for some candles when I saw a hooded figure staring at me from my bedroom, i got really scared and slept in my living room, up to now I had been scared but only because I got surprised, I never felt any hostility in them, but once I was again in my bedroom, watching some adult swim when I turned around to see another of them, but this time it felt really bad, made me feel dizzy, I was home alone so fuckme.jpg. I've had seen many other Shadow men but it was really far from me so there was no problem. I think one of these Shadow men I saw in my apartment was the ghost of a guy who commited suicide in the apartment below mine.
>>
>>17979187
No. Care to elaborate?
>>
>>17979079
no,I am in good health
>>
>>17980677

Holy shit dude. Do you live alone? If I lived alone and some shit like that happened to me knowing I'm all alone in my apartment, I'd be very anxious.
>>
>>17979228
I wasn't sober, anon. I was "on one".
>>
>>17979357
Nothing but love.
>>
I saw a shadow man run out of my bathroom and down the hallway when I woke up to pee. It was really close and ran right by me. It was hunched over with its elbows up covering it's face. I asked him to come in me and I felt him touch my back. Then I had 3 episodes of sleep paralysis that night. Two were just humans staring at me sleep. One human tried to hand me a box. I believe these were angels because I was comforted. I also had a scary one with a helpful life lesson. Pretty freaky stuff. Occasionally ill still feel a strong presence in my apt
>>
>>17979079
They are not real and just a common archetype to see when dreaming, having sleep parapysis or hallucinating.
Pretty spoopy, tho
>>
>>17980626
Can you verify this claim?
>>
I've seem them twice with other people present so it can be validated, multiple times since I was a child but I haven't encountered them in over 3 years.
>>
I've never had an experience with shadow people, but something of them. Sometimes while I am dreaming I see ominous shadowy figures in regular/happy dreams. I know this is off topic but I wanted to contribute somewhat.

When I am having night terrors it's usually the same dream of me walking around in the woods, seeing weird figures and creatures of all sort I then see a large shadowy figure that is (at least) 7 feet tall. I then wake up, usually screaming.

The last time I had this dream I tried to assume 'command' of the dream, and the same shadowy figure came out from behind a tree and basically forced me to wake up.

Sorry for adding my story although it probably isn't related.
>>
>>17981216
> can you prove it?

You realize this is /x/ right?
>>
>>17979079
I was sleeping woke up for about 30 seconds looked towards my bedroom door saw two figures one looked like a woman other a man from what i could tell by the shape i yelled at them to go away and went back to sleep didnt realize how creepy that was until the morning
>>
>>17979357
Fuck off Jesus fag
>>
File: Jesus+Beer+closeup.sm.jpg (19KB, 220x310px) Image search: [Google]
Jesus+Beer+closeup.sm.jpg
19KB, 220x310px
>>17982279
NO U!
>>
>>17979079
Not sure if that's it but here's a quick greentext.

>Be 5 years old
>on the floor pretending to breakdance
>it's the 90's don't judge
>something catches my attention in my room
>I was in the kitchen
>see some tall as fuck P.I. looking motherfucker
>I mean the kinda getup you see in old gritty whodunit movies
>no features, just a silhouette
>I scream, don't even know why I'm scared
>mom calls out to me
>as soon as I get distracted by mom he's gone

Nothing weird related to that hapened after. Heard mom talk to herself a whole bunch but she was losing it pretty hard towards the end so I have no idea who she was talking to.
>>
>>17980626
This but in reverse. Aliens are the deception, the extra-dimensional entity or spirits explanation is the truth.
>>
>>17979079
Yes.
>>
>>17979079
I saw one when I was very young on multiple occasions, could have been imagination, but the thing is usually imaginary things for me are usually inspired form other shit, that thing was totally left field.
>>
>>17981216
>>17981719
>>17980626
>>17982463
/x/
not even once
>>
File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (38KB, 607x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
38KB, 607x1080px
Actually I have ran into shadow people before.

They smelled like shit, they asked me for money all the time, they said nigga alot, and they ran like hell when they saw the police.

I can confirm they are real, go to a dark alley way and I can guarantee you will find one too.
>>
The scariest/freakiest one I came across was on a bus to Dublin from Sligo (Ireland) fucking thing was sprinting towards along a drainage ditch kind of erratic I seen him a ways off well became aware, as the bus was about to pass fucker dived through the window an actual dive, bus went silent he paced up and down for about three stops then he was just gone , the thing was I shit myself when he dived in it was a dirty kind of psychical but there was a romi woman beside who grabbed my arm and held it till he left she just smiled at me the bus perked up and that was that

That my weirdest instance with one
>>
>>17979357
>as i walked i noticed a shadow person was walking next to me

Yeah thats your shadow
>>
> Be around 8 or 9 years old
> IN house, next to refrigerator
> It was dark, I turned to look at the sofas
> Saw someone running real fast and goes through the Wallis

> I was a kid so I though it was the black power ranger
>>
>>17984317
FUCKING KEK
>>
When I was twelve I saw one standing in the middle of the room while I was laying on the top bunk of my bunkbed. One of the scariest encounters I've had probably. Lasted like a minute after I turned away in fear.
>>
>>17979079
Ausfag here. I used to see them as a kid running around in the bush and in an old abandoned house my friends and I played in. They were very tall, lanky and fast as fucking anything
>>
They did the theme for "Kids in the Hall." Never saw them Iive though
>>
>>17979079
I can only see them when im using flying ointment
they usually hide behind objects lamp posts hide under tables etc
i can o ly see them for like 2seconds then vanish
Its a phenomena that happens when your tired or exausted
>>
>>17984664
Hey, Ausfag.

Those were kangaroos.
>>
I have never seen one and assume it is a mental projection. From the stories I read, they always happen at night maybe right after waking up and quickly disappear. Could it be just the mind projecting what it knows best (a fellow human) into the lack of information which is the darkness of night time? Like pareidolia to some extent?

I would love to see one and try to communicate or touch it
>>
>>17980677
When I was little I also saw shadows. They were usually above the stairs down the hall.
>>
I will never forget this for as long as I live, and it is the only reason I believe in the supernatural.

I was so young. I was like six, maybe seven.

Anyway, I remember waking up in the middle of the night and I was sweating really hard.

I look at the wall in front of me, and I see a figure on it. It was a side view of man's profile. A flat shadow of a man on the wall.

All I remember is him talking to me, and me feeling terrified.

I remember his voice, it sounded happy. I should add I don't remember what he was talking about but it seemed sinister and condensing. But also somewhat playful.

All I really remember was him saying he wanted to visit me.

I think he was trying to get me to talk to him, I was just too scared and surprised to say anything back.

Then he disappeared, and the way he disappeared was the weirdest of all.

It was like how you turn off a television. A flash almost. It even made a weird click noise.

I was so scared I ran into my mom's room (I remember feeling guilty and fearing for my sister's safety as I left her since we shared a room at the time.)

I told her and she carried me back to my room and I pointed at the wall and she said she believe me.
>>
>>17984886
Also, I forgot to add that as a child, I had no idea what a ghost was but the minute I see the 2 dimensional shadow man I KNEW it was a fucking ghost. I can't explain how though.
>>
>>17984715
Flying ointment for "flying high"? How high exactly? No wonder you only see them" in flight".
>>
>>17979079
Well, guess I'll greentext it, not a huge believer in this stuff though.

>be me
>about 15-16, getting ready for bed and crap
>stepping out of the bathroom, and, due to a weird house layout, I can see into the living room
>see a shadowy figure moving from the front door to the back of the room (the only exit is the door I'm looking at this from)
>this isn't a shadow, like, on the wall, it had depth, it was in the middle of the room, about 6' tall (and I'm the only 6' tall person in the house)
>after a minute of collecting myself (not letting my eye off of that door) I walk in the room and look around
>literally fucking nothing. Nobody's in there, not my brother, not my dad, nothing that could've caused it
>go to bed and stay up for hours being paranoid as fuck

Probably was just my head playing tricks on me. Wasn't spectacularly tired or anything but still.
>>
File: 0TJEVQZHCv8.jpg (60KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
0TJEVQZHCv8.jpg
60KB, 720x720px
>>17979079
Seen the hat guy when I was a toddler when I sleept in a barn.
then the glowing white eye'd shadow person hunching back on my computer desk looking right at me.
>>
>>17979079
I might have. Several times.
First back in 2012 as I remember. Note that family problems had made me slightly "wicked".
It was a dark morning and I was leaving for school, which I hated. My mornings were always alone, so it couldn't have been someone standing there. Shouldn't be.
But as I was changing, I looked into the living room and saw a quite tall figure, much alike the one in OPs picture. I'm at the highest floor of the apartment here and I would've hear if someone were to enter or not.

Second time was during a sleep paralyzis in 2014. Terrifying, but I doubt that time was real.

Now, at a new house I'm in.
It keeps passing my window, it's gotten more frequent. Always dissappear when I turn my head towards the movement.
And right now, I'm not really mentally sick, at least not related to anything hallucination-wise.

Trying to figure out what causes me to see this. I doubt its actually some kind of mysterious creature.
>>
File: hat man.jpg (64KB, 520x586px) Image search: [Google]
hat man.jpg
64KB, 520x586px
>>17982444

You saw the Hat Man.
>>
>>17979079
Yes I seen them somtimes off the corner of my eye or if a turn around it might look like somthing darts around a corner.
>>
>>17985329
>You saw the Hat Man
Not him, but what?
>>
>>17979178
No, let the fear overcome you.

Its nostalgic.
>>
File: hooded figure.jpg (55KB, 352x529px) Image search: [Google]
hooded figure.jpg
55KB, 352x529px
>>17985442

One of the many different shadow figures that people commonly report seeing. The Hat Man is distinct from other shadow figures in different ways.

1. The Hat Man seems to enjoy prolonged stays once the individual notices its presence.
2. There are always intense atmospheres of dread and helplessness with The Hat Man
3. The Hat Man can be aggressive during the individuals paralysis (slowly inching closer, sensation of being strangled)
4. Sightings most common during sleep paralysis

Another shadow figure people reportedly see is the Hooded Figure (or Lady In The Veil).
>>
>>17979079
yes, but it was always when not sleeping for longer than two days and doing hard drugs. sorry, no shadow people for you friend.
>>
>>17985634
>Another shadow figure people reportedly see is the Hooded Figure (or Lady In The Veil).
what's special about her?
>>
File: hoodedgoatdeerhead.jpg (14KB, 236x355px) Image search: [Google]
hoodedgoatdeerhead.jpg
14KB, 236x355px
>>17985634
I had a fever dream about the hooded figure, but it had a dear skeleton head, like some sort of shaman. staring down at me.
mfw you're having eye to eye contact right next to me, with me laying on the bed while that shaman dear head figure was standing, looking down on me.
I only had two dreams of that figure.

The second last one was the same as the last one, but it ended in the most weirdest way. it pointed to the door, it opens and like a camera pan zoom, it showed a flower valley. I was confused as fuck when I woke up.
>>
>>17979079
Now that you mention it, I remember seeing something that sounds similar.

When I was a kid I remember joining a boy scout group. Since we didn't have enough money for a club house we was allowed to have our meetings in the local church. Now down in the cellar there there used to be a corpse storage place (it was moved because of reasons). One day we were walking down to our club-room ( I was walking in the back of the group) I remember seeing a black figure moving behind a open door. Being the kid I was, I thought it was a friend trying to scare me so I went and tried to scare him instead, but when I snuck around the corner all I saw was nothing but the dark figure looking back at me.

I ran up to the group and didn't tell anyone about it.
>>
>>17985675

Sounds spooky. I want to ask though, when you had these two dreams with the spooky figure, was it during a harder time in your life?
>>
>>17985689
Pretty much, yeah.
>>
>>17985700

That's another common thing with people who do see figures like the ones discussed. I wonder why it's so universal?
>>
>>17980677
i took hard drugs at least four days a week for the last 4 years and only seen that kind of shit when i seriously took to much. maybe you should uh go to a mental check-up?
>>
>>17985712
They're attracted to misery and fear I think. They feed off it.
>>
>>17980607
this guy gets it. ive often seen them in my lucid dreams or late at night when i wake up full of adrenaline cause i sense a presence. i dont go for the light i just full on charge it. hoping to put it thru a wall. it silently screams and runs away in real life but in my lucid dreams it fights back but i always best it by biting it and just being an all out savage. when i awake im slightly paralyzed sore all over, sweaty and feel beat up but im not scared and i dont sense them for months sometimes a year after these encounters.
>>
>>17985329
I had a dream about Hat Man last night

>>17986972
>>
I see them all the time. I can no longer meditate or astral projection cause everytime I turn the lights off they're there. They scare me and im no longer in a 'meditation state of mind'.
Maybe i should look up for a schizophrenia diagnosis, I dont know how to feel about this really. Help me, /x/
>>
Many times as a child. They were always running. I've never seen one stand still. Usually they would be in the form of children. After moving to my current house, I had my first encounter with confirmed sound coming from it. I was in the bathroom and this one I both saw and heard running, along with a voice into the other room. Everyone else was asleep at the time. I've felt a general unease about this house, as if there are some presences, but I can't pick out what they are.
>>
>>17984335

FUCKING EXDEE LMAO HAHAHA!111
>>
>>17987381
FUCKING KEK
>>
>>17984263
Kek
>>
File: triggered.jpg (109KB, 805x569px) Image search: [Google]
triggered.jpg
109KB, 805x569px
Are the bullet proof? Or should I just use my tacticool flashlight to remove shadow?
>>
File: 1445284600945.jpg (4MB, 3900x5008px) Image search: [Google]
1445284600945.jpg
4MB, 3900x5008px
>>17987231
Gun those fuckers down anon
T.,/k/omando
>>
>>17984585
What you saw is "The Dweller on the Threshold". You probably managed to initiate astral projection and the low-astral entity scared you off.

https://www.dmt-nexus.me/doc/Astral%20Dynamics.pdf
Read page 216
>>
>>17987231
also read
>>17988311
>>
File: 4sFcd7B.jpg (136KB, 900x1080px) Image search: [Google]
4sFcd7B.jpg
136KB, 900x1080px
if it happens often, I look into cleansing your house of negative energy with smudging sage, salt, and carry black tourmaline when you go out of your room at night.
>>
>>
shit sorry for unrelated posts.
>>
File: tumblr_np1jq9Rk9X1s1vn29o1_500.png (298KB, 427x466px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_np1jq9Rk9X1s1vn29o1_500.png
298KB, 427x466px
>>
>>17979357
You humongous faggot
>>
>>17985675
Are you me? I had a dream of a similar figure, but it was more like a witch with a dark brim hat and dark veil, the face was skeletal with a long snout. It was years ago and ive since tried to forget it since i dont think ive seen anything scarier in my life. It was also during a bad time in life, but ive fortunately never seen it again.
Thread posts: 88
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.