[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Protection

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: talisman.jpg.png (99KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
talisman.jpg.png
99KB, 225x225px
How does /x/ use magick to protect themselves? Do a ritual, bless a trinket, anything.
>inb4 Christian prayer
I'd like to hear some varying beliefs.
>>
>>17978832
OP here. Doesn't specifically need to be magick, anything paranormal will do.
>>
Silver Saint Benito Talisman, old wizard style
>>
The only thing magic will ever protect you from is losing your virginity.
>>
Sigil on the inside of the wrist during my morning prayer. Pretty simple.
>>
>>17978832
Alchemical symbolism.
>>
File: LA-WITC-06-GR.jpg (62KB, 600x644px) Image search: [Google]
LA-WITC-06-GR.jpg
62KB, 600x644px
witch balls
>>
I hung out with a neckbeard satanist and he put blessed salt on his window sills
>>
>>17978832
I have spirits, tiger, tree frog, and eagle, that look out for me. I have a few trinkets too, a mjolnir pendent and a quartz sphere, but the spirits do the real work.
>>
>>17978832
I bought a JO Crystal from Craigalist and it's managed to ward off the evil spirits of the night and the occasional demonic flying polka-dot cat hiding in the corner of my room.
>>
Guardian spirits, wards, vail, salt, iron filings, washing the floors with Florida Water, a few family charms; depends on what I'm getting up to.
>>
>>17980289
Where did you attain these spirits?
Are they bound to items or you directly?
>>
>>17978916
I've heard of those, or witch jars, yeah, would be handy.
>>17980322
>Florida Water
Something bad about the water there? All I remember is the high sulfur content in St. Augustine.
>>
>>17980330
They came to me. Many people have spirits, though few are aware of them.
>>
I have 2 candles opposite each other, a rock and a mini dolphin jumping out of water sculpture opposing each other, and a "Love" physical trinket in the middle. It's in the shape of a cross and I keep it on the ground.
>>
>>17980357
Florida Water is an herbal infusion. It has many purposes, and is used by different practitioner for different things according to the tradition.
>>
File: SIL BEN KEY.jpg (51KB, 400x493px) Image search: [Google]
SIL BEN KEY.jpg
51KB, 400x493px
A key with the Saint Benedict seal, it's the patron saint against withcraft and against people who try to harm you
>>
Nobody mentioning LBRP or other banishing rituals?
>>
File: holy-bottled-water.jpg (13KB, 333x250px) Image search: [Google]
holy-bottled-water.jpg
13KB, 333x250px
I squirt my holy water all over everything.
>>
I carry a piece of Apache tear and wear some good silver sometimes I'll switch the silver for some lapis, sandalwood and dragons blood go along way though especially if you smell of it
>>
>>17978916
>witch balls
http://www.tsumino.com/Book/Info/23881/1/tranny-sorcerer
>>
>>17978832
magic is bullshit
you're going to end up getting buttfucked by a tentacle monster
warning you in advanceeee

Just worship the only God that exists
No need to idolate when it only promises you Hell
>>
>>17983593
>you're going to end up getting buttfucked by a tentacle monster
sounds hot
>>
>>17983593
Should probably say a few rosaries to repent for that tentacle butt fucking fetish of yours or is it god that butt fucks you?

Its okay you can tell us this a safe place we don't judge here
>>
File: 45435.jpg (19KB, 320x318px) Image search: [Google]
45435.jpg
19KB, 320x318px
>>
>>17980431
Are you Mexican Anon?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.