[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Subconscious Mind

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: subconscious-mind.jpg (66KB, 596x416px) Image search: [Google]
subconscious-mind.jpg
66KB, 596x416px
Is there a "legit" book on controlling the subconscious and/or accessing it?

I went to bookstore and found little.
I googled and the results I found were trying too hard and using pseudo-science to describe what is basically the sympathetic nervous system.
I don't actually care if it's "real" science just so long as it isn't BS mumbo jumbo.

So is this the board to ask? Anyone?
>>
You ever read Jung?
>>
>>17976702
Never heard of it. This one?

http://www.carl-jung.net/collective_unconscious.html
>>
>>17976711
Carl Jung is a prominent figure in psychology and basically laid the groundwork for subconscious archetypes. I highly recommend reading his works, start with Red Book, to get an understanding of modern concepts of the subconscious
>>
>>17976702
>>17976711
Alright well, thank you! I'm off to order a copy immediately. Appreciate the help.
Sincerely, thanks.
>>
>>17976721
No problem enjoy. He was also deeply interested in alchemy, mystical states, ufo phenomena and ancient man so he has plenty of interest topics to read. Also was Freud's contemporary so he isn't some no name. Very well respected
>>
>>17976700
Maxwell matlz - psychocybernetics, or the new psychocybernetics. May force be with you young padawan
>>
>>17976700
>controlling the subconscious and/or accessing it?
Yes. Stop trying to section it off and pretend that it has any mystical access methods. It's just your mind, DWI. Know yourself, faggot.
>>
>>17976700
>is this the board to ask?
Yes this is the board to ask, but nobody can answer the question that is your mind for you. They can only give their own answers, and you'll still be left feeling lost and not knowing where to go no matter how much you read. Think this reply is going to help you understand yourself? THINK AGAIN!

Go meditate.
>>
>>17976700
you can access the sound portion as follows every night as you go to sleep play a song in your head now it's likley quite dim and dosn't sound real or loud but don't worry that will change just focus on making it sound more real and ignore any itchs your body may get and just focus on it so your body goes to sleep then when your body sleeps it will become louder after youve got a real sounding not a mental sounding music playing in your head it will sound louder clearer more real and a bit better than the sound of this world does to you now feel free to use visuals or anything along side and don't be afraid of how fast your consious mind starts doing things as it sinks into becoming a peice of the unconcious then change the song just play another song don't use anywords maybe you find a nice moment in a rythem to change the song once youve got all this down try keeping it loud when moving a finger then a toe and keep going pulling your body to wakeness and keeping control your normal concious mind will awake in all it's norms then and you will then link it to always be able to hear the sound region of the brain and control it aswell as all memmorys of any form of sound eventualy you will have a audio player in your skull better than any machine audio and you will be able to tapp into any frequency or radio station anything and just listen in your head an d see OH And if you start to feel your heart beating not like with skin but actualy physicly feeling your heart feel free to slowly try to consiously control it but don't push to far if you get the feeling your doing it wrong move it back to the subconcions and you wont die of heart problems.

and that is how to hear voice to skull let your mind change freely never restrict it and don't be afraid to change it it is always changeing and everyone is built to be able to be boath the worst and best at the same time good and evil to reach their minds into every spectrum.
>>
>>17977021
oh and by the way once this is done your can do use this sort of method to access any part of your being as unconcios comunication forms are universal all you have to learn is the way in wich to communicate and it will come naturally because you are made of the dam things and your doing it all the time.
>>
>>17976894
>Think this reply is going to help you understand yourself? THINK AGAIN!
>fails to reply an intelligent response
>still feels compelled to reply
I need you to go bury yourself alive
>>
>>17976894
as unhelpfull of a comment as this is dont medditate with crossed legs do it kneeld balancing on your toes so as to keep the brain active while mantaining a control over your mind so you don't develop your mind into a push over the moment your body moves.
>>
>>17976700
>subconscious

It's a neverending state of random events
>>
>>17977568
it's not random if you can consiously know what your unconsious does it's just sorting memmories crafting imagination and advanceing your knowlage through making any combination it possibly can know as not 1billion % impossible. anyways you should try taking a look at it by the way the subconcious isn't just your brain its your entire body.

from a person who pulls his standard conciousnees around his brain moving his conciousness around in his own mind :P
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.