[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

KNOWLEDGE THREAD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 4

Share knowledge. Speak the truth. Share enlightenment. Share something you learned.

/x/ is here for you.
>>
>>17976492
you're a faggot.
>>
>>17976492
bitches ain't shit
>>
>>17976495
if you say so, dumbass.
>>
>>17976492
everything is a lie.
everything you will ever do is being recorded.
Most people, the over whelming majority, are not who they say they are.
>>
>>17976504
>everything is a lie.
how?
>>
If you soap up your finger and shove it up your ass after taking a shit, you can sometimes feel more shit that you didn't even know was left up there. It feels kind of like clay and is harder than you might expect if you haven't handled human feces before.
>>
File: 1457717245425.png (264KB, 380x458px) Image search: [Google]
1457717245425.png
264KB, 380x458px
>>17976509
>>
>>17976513
I meant wet clay, Bugs, not dry clay.
>>
Life is short; tell people that you love them as they may be gone tomorrow; follow your bliss, but make plans for tomorrow; do good works by shadow - but laugh and cry in the full light of day. In the end all we have are our experiences, those we partake in as participants and those we cause or just watch....be mindful and participate.
>>
>>17976492
Only dogs tell the Truth.
>>
>>17976520
ok thanks i was wondering.
>>
Develop yourself spiritually. It will help when things are tough.
>>
live every day as if it were your last
>>
>>17976508
Every though you have is a concept your brain have processed, nothing is the truth, all is illusion
>>
>>17976578
I would say perception, but YMMV
>>
>>17976556
Dont do that.
You'll end up going to prison.
>>
I RECENTLY HAVE DISCOVERED A DIRE SECRET, OP IS A FAGGOT.
>>
>>17976492
There's more truth than we give credit for
>>
cuddle your doggo for it truly loves you ._.
>>
>>17976509
I know what you mean, I cleaned my asshole multiple times and every time I stick a finger I feel a new shit just 4 inches up there.
>>
>>17976534
>>17976996
dogs are love

dogs are life

cats are hometown
>>
>>17976492
everything is just a brief distraction from the unfathomable expanse of non-existence. Enjoy what you can.
>>
People don't tell the truth, neither do they expect you to tell the truth.
Everyday encounters are just stupid little plays.
>>
>>17977198
It's weird how people telling lies is the biggest truth of all. I have seen the true ugliness of humanity and it is rampant. It is now literally the worst time to be alive on earth. At no point in history has there been this much killing and this much degeneracy.

And it's going to get so much worse.
>>
>>17976492
>I share knowledge
It's ok to let chances skate around you, but not when there's a shark on the ice!
>I speak the truth
Being the old man of wisdom is not very wise
>I share enlightenment
Follow your heart, all parts, even the one that says attack, but follow that part last
>I share
Even when you are young, there are others that are younger, and watching them follow your lead will give you strength you didn't know was possible.
>>
>>17977224

Not bad, but next time, give it a little juice. and fuck you I can tell, you coulda spiced that up a lot. You remind me of Jack, when he wasn't playing his mirror games.
>>
>>17976492
God is present is everyday life, do not drive him away, do not reject the birthright gifted to you by our lord.
>>
>Share knowledge.

Don't limit yourself to someone elses philosophy on life. Best knowledge is rememberd not learnt.

>Speak the truth.

I have a really nice orange tree in my backyard.

>Share enlightenment.

Enlightenment isn't a word. You can't share it, it has to be experienced, rememberd. But its right there in front of you.

>Something I learned.

All the "stuff" you see, the importance you place on it all, even other people. Is a literal joke.

"It" has a sense of humor. But you have to go pretty deep back into your own consciousness to figure it out.

It is quite funny.

>/x/ is here for you.

Existence is here for me.
>>
>>17977166
This scares the fuck out of me.

One day the family that I love will be gone. My wife who I love will be gone. I'll be alone. And then I too will be gone.

No matter how much I love them or care for them, no matter what I do, nothing will ever stop this coming true.

Hold me /x/...
>>
>>17976504
>everything is a lie
Does that mean your post is a lie too?
>>
>>17977288
Speak the divine truth
>>
>>17977292

knowledge
>Best knowledge is rememberd not learnt.
The hardest lies to let go of are learned the same way.

truth
>nice orange tree
I believe it

enlightenment
>You can't share it, it has to be experienced
I saved my cousin's life in a raging river. It was impossible, but I did it. There were witnesses.

learned
>Is a literal joke
It's not a joke, it's a game. And you have to play fully even with a shit hand.
>>
>>17976492
im convinced in reincarnation, not the religions sort based on karma, but the idea that consciousness isn't as precious as people think it is, nature doesnt treat anything like its precious, everything is in a cycle, if i think of where i was 500 years ago before i was born this mind didnt exist, my parents and their parents didnt exist, in a sense i was dead, and when i eventually die and return to that state of non existence what would prevent me from coming to existence in another conscious form?

its not something that keeps me up at night, only something that makes sense, and i want someone to make me stop believing in it for something possibly more logical.
>>
>>17977298
Do not cry, for we shall meet again
>>
Depression as an illness is just a meme. You are percepting The reality as it really is. The world is a shithole , and there is nothing one can do to change that. God didnt Wand us to be happy. He left the humans a long time ago and life is a punishment.
Now you will das why Im not killing myself. Because that is a sin. Not because life is a gift but a punishment. Trinken about it. Now would be mad , if you recommend a gift but if you es a punishment, that you deserve it would be a sin.
That god loves all humans is just a meme.
>>
>>17976578
>all is illusion
This is also a lie and an illusion
>>
>>17977389
Stupid Phone autocorrect. I think you will understand my points though
>>
>>17977298
Even those with no faith in more after death, even those with solid family convictions and no faith have less fear about it than you. Kick some ass, every day, somebodies, anybodies. Just kick some ass a little more than you got your kicked. You can be a good guy and do this.
>>
>>17977288
You cannot sin
and you cannot drive away something which is everywhere anon
>>
>>17977389
>crawling in my skin
>>
File: 1441485217243.png (1MB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1441485217243.png
1MB, 2000x2000px
Yea, i sure wanna listen to fucking underage retards share whatever enlightened knowledge they believe to have.
>>
>>17976969
Live every day as though you've got just a week left. That's a fair compromise. Consequences can catch up to you in a week if you aren't genre-savvy.
>>
>>17977415
Why make assumptions that everyone here is underage!

You don't know the extent of these people's experiences, sure some may be edgy teenagers, but not all.
>>
>>17977409
>impying i feel sorry for myself
No, you dont get it. It's a good thing to see reality clear. In fact it helps you to accomplish more than most people
>>
>>17977415
>implies others are stupid
>proves he himself is stupid by posting an obviously fake chart
>>
File: 1469589029459.jpg (292KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1469589029459.jpg
292KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>17976495
/thread
>>
>>17977389
>depression is a meme
>god loves all humans is a meme
please take your metal gear revengeance references and gtfo
>>
Every thought that you have ever had has been seen by beings you will never fathom while in this current existence.
You are never alone.
The only truth is integrity.

Everything is an elaborate illusion. The only thing that is real is your actions in this life.
>>
>>17976492

We are all immortals playing a game made by another immortal to pass our time with something new. The game is about experiencing the fear of death. Its very popular with immortals although very few play it more than once. Which is too bad because this is my third time through and I'm astounded at how different each experience was from the others.
>>
You are, more than likely, an indentured servant that will do whatever you can to maintain your leader's erection at whatever cost to you or your loved ones.
>>
>>17977212
>It's weird how people telling lies is the biggest truth of all.

It's not that weird. The whole point of lies is that they're the opposite of truth; it is the nature of a lie to be the all powerful counter-example to the truth -- all thing's opposite are equal in greatness.

>I have seen the true ugliness of humanity and it is rampant.

I agree.

>It is now literally the worst time to be alive on earth.

Objectively false. It is the best time.

>At no point in history has there been this much killing and this much degeneracy.

Killing? Wrong. Even when we had far fewer people alive the wars were bigger. The last 70 or so years have been the most peaceful, relatively speaking, of our entire history as a species. And that's only talking about war. If you talk about domestic issues, in 1st world countries there has never been less violence or crime.

We're living in what might as well be eden if you compare it to the rest of agriculture driven human societies.
>>
There is truth in fiction.
>>
>>17976504
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtbBqS8cyJk
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.