[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MK Ultra

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1461210874051.jpg (3MB, 4896x3264px) Image search: [Google]
1461210874051.jpg
3MB, 4896x3264px
https://youtu.be/Rm880Koy4Uo
https://youtu.be/v82-MPeCPnM

Notice in the second vid he starts starring at the screen after she says holy ghost.
>>
>>17976352

could we not then test this easily if one of you tinfoil hats go to this show and yell out 'holy ghost'
>>
>>17976352
his program malfunctioned and his braid had to reboot.

al rocher is a robot.
his real name is Ai ROoBET
>>
>>17976352

LOL. creator of these videos is dumb as fuck, as are you for posting them, kiddo. holy shit... madness
>>
I suppose the question is why isn't the methodology widely known by now? Certainly if it was possible to do this then it would have leaked by now.

Anyway.

You don't need lots of force to brainwash or better yet 'indoctrinate' people.

You can take it slow. But you have to start when they're young...it takes years. Every ideology is cold-swappable brainwashing.
>>
>>17976352
Don't know about MK ultra shit. But midia and advertisement borderline brainwashing. A lot of reaswarch has gone into finding out what stimuli light up different parts of the brain so that they can make you want their products or take their views on events. A good 99% of the human race is essential cattle. Except they don't want our meat they want our efforts. Time is money as they say. How much do you make a year? Now what percentage of that do you get to keep? I'm not just talking about taxes, but all expences related with living. You realize now no matter how well you do, unlill you make it into the 1percent you are owned by them. At least your time is anyway
>>
>>17976352
The fuck there's something wrong with how the guy begins staring.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.