[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nagual

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Nopares.jpg (26KB, 395x527px) Image search: [Google]
Nopares.jpg
26KB, 395x527px
Después de muchos años de lucha personal, pude mover a voluntad mis manos en el ensueño. Me faltó poder personal para contemplar más detalles de la segunda atención pues perdí energía intentando racionalizar lo que experimentaba.

TL;DR Don Juan's teachings.
>>
Really entertaining reads. I've only gotten through The Eagle's Gift and The Fire From Within, though, because reading some of this shit in either English or Spanish always destroys my sides, so I gotta go slow.

>In an ugly gruff tone, the woman asked me why I was staring at her vagina. I did not know what to say except to deny it. She stood up and seemed about to hit me. She demanded that I tell her that I had gaped at her because I had never seen a vagina in my life. I felt guilty. I was thoroughly embarrassed and also annoyed at having been caught in such a situation.
>The woman asked don Juan what kind of Nagual I was if I had never seen a vagina. She began repeating this over and over, yelling it at the top of her voice. She ran around the room and stopped by the chair where the other woman was sitting. She shook her by the shoulders and, pointing at me, said that I was a man who had never seen a vagina in his whole life. She laughed and taunted me.
>I was mortified. I felt that don Juan should have done something to save me from that humiliation. I remembered that he had told me these women were quite mad. He had understated it; this woman was ready for an institution. I looked at don Juan for support and advice. He looked away. He seemed to be equally at a loss, although I thought I caught a malicious smile, which he quickly hid by turning his head.
>The woman lay down on her back and pulled up her skirt, and commanded me to look to my heart's content instead of sneaking glances. My face must have been red, judging by the heat in my head and neck. I was so annoyed that I almost lost control.
>>
>>17976364
I'll post some more crazy shit:

>The moment she crossed the line, don Juan took a prodigious jump and glided over the roof of the house. The Nagual woman said that he flew like a huge boomerang. When he landed next to her she fell on her back.

tfw a Mexican double-jumps a house
>>
>"Hey, Pablito, tell the Maestro about our doubles," he said laughing.
>Pablito reached across the table and shook Benigno.
>"You tell him, Benigno," he said. "Better yet, show it to him."
>Benigno stood up, opened his eyes as wide as he could and looked at the roof, then he pulled down his pants and showed me his penis.
>The Genaros went wild with laughter.
>>
>In a most dramatic tone Pablito said that he had not changed his mind; he still wanted to die.
>"But why?" I asked him.
>Benigno answered for him in a booming, guttural voice.
>"Because his pecker doesn't work," he said.
>The sound of his voice was so extraordinary that for an instant I had the impression that he was talking inside a cavern. It was at once frightening and incongruous. I laughed almost out of control.
>Nestor said that Pablito had attempted to fulfill his task of establishing sexual relations with the women, in accordance with the Nagual's instructions. He had told Pablito that the four corners of his world were already set in position and all he had to do was to claim them. But when Pablito went to claim his first corner, Lidia, she nearly killed him. Nestor added that it was his personal opinion as a witness of the event that the reason Lidia rammed him with her head was because Pablito could not perform as a man, and rather than being embarrassed by the whole thing, she hit him.
>>
>I began by mentioning that I had reviewed my early notes and had realized that he had been giving me a detailed description of the sorcerers' world from the beginning of our association. In light of what he had said to me in those stages, I had begun to question the role of hallucinogenic plants.
>"Why did you make me take those power plants so many times?" I asked.
>He laughed and mumbled very softly, "'Cause you're dumb."
>>
Don Juan's such a goof!

>Don Juan was resting his chin on his left palm. His left arm was propped against his
chest on a wooden box that served as a low table. His eyes were closed but his eyeballs
moved. I felt he was looking at me through his closed eyelids. The thought scared me.
>"Tell me more about what my friend should do with his little boy, " I said.
>"Tell him to go to skid row and very carefully select an ugly looking derelict, " he
went on. "Tell him to get a young one. One who still has some strength left in him."
>Don Juan then delineated a strange strategy. I was to instruct my friend to have the
man follow him or wait for him at a place where he would go with his son. The man, in
response to a prearranged cue to be given after any objectionable behavior on the part of
the child, was supposed to leap from a hiding place, pick the child up, and spank the
living daylights out of him.
>"After the man scares him, your friend must help the little boy regain his confidence,
in any way he can. If he follows this procedure three or four times I assure you that that
child will feel differently towards everything. He will change his idea of the world."'
>"What if the fright injures him?"
>"Fright never injures anyone. What injures the spirit is having someone always on
your back, beating you, telling you what to do and what not to do.
>>
>>17976465
>"When that boy is more contained you must tell your friend to do one last thing for him. He must find some way to get to a dead child, perhaps in a hospital, or at the office of a doctor. He must take his son there and show the dead child to him.

>He must let him touch the corpse once with his left hand, on any place except the corpse's belly.

>After the boy does that he will be renewed.

>The world will never be the same for him."

Hay que parar el mundo para poder conocerlo en toda su majestuosidad.
>>
>>17976465
Yeah, shit's crazy.

If anyone wants to shift their shift assemblage point directly into their sides, I highly recommend reading: https://moonmetaphysics.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/carlos-castaneda-all-books-in-one.pdf

As for taking this shit seriously, well, most of the people who respect Castaneda's work see it as fiction.
>>
>>17976498

He clearly says so when interviewed. I would recommend reading his first 3 books.

Those are actually the least fictional, most coherent to etnographic methods.

After all studying the teachings of animistic seers its kinda delusional don't you think?
>>
>>17976533
Ah, I haven't read his interviews.

I will check out his earlier works. Thanks.

People have studied weirder shit in earnest.
>>
Taco burrito chalupa aye dios mio jajajajaja tortilla nachos bell grande macarena balalalalalalalalalalalalalalala aaaaaaaa-jay-jay!
>>
>>17976595

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLL
>>
File: image.gif (1015KB, 108x163px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1015KB, 108x163px
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.