[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Goetic Demons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 401
Thread images: 113

I'm fascinated by the Goetic Demons but threads about them never seem to really take off?

I want to learn about them. Are they dangerous? How old are they? Which one is the best to summon? Any success or failure stories invoking them?
>>
File: Fallen Demon Andras Figure.png (2MB, 1521x1141px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Andras Figure.png
2MB, 1521x1141px
I feel for example Bohemian Grovers might invoke Andras or Stolas?
>>
OP! Post more of those models.
>>
where did you get these models? I want one :(
>>
there arent too many but Ill post what I have...
>>
>>17976080
I've considered working with Stolas, but wanted to forge a tin sigil. Any experience?
>>
>>17976209
How does one start to work with a being?

I, for example, would work with/for Thoth. I draw his sigil on my notebooks to remind me to be thoughtful and wise as he is, but I'm not sure how to get into it deeper
>>
>>17976209
sadly none...only with Gremory
>>
>>17976231
How did you get from Goetic Demons to Thoth?
>>
>>17976273
I dont think the anon realizes Goetic demons are a seperate genre...
>>
>>17976273
Lol no, I'm a lurker. I don't want to work with demons, but i figured the advanced evocation/invocation process might be the same for all beings :x

Ill leave to not sully this thread
>>
>>17976325
this OP you can talk about Thoth Its fine...Im just generally more interested in the Goetic demons at the moment
>>
File: Fallen Demon Agares Figure.png (2MB, 1320x990px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Agares Figure.png
2MB, 1320x990px
>>
File: Fallen Demon Belial Figure.png (2MB, 1521x1141px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Belial Figure.png
2MB, 1521x1141px
See I don't know why these threads don't get interest. This should be huge with /x/?
>>
File: Fallen Demon Amon Figure.png (1MB, 1521x1141px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Amon Figure.png
1MB, 1521x1141px
if nothing else any suggestions on where I can go to discuss this if /x/ isn't interested?
>>
File: Fallen Demon Elgios Figure.png (1MB, 1521x1141px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Elgios Figure.png
1MB, 1521x1141px
>>
File: Fallen Demon Amduscius Figure .png (233KB, 470x353px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Amduscius Figure .png
233KB, 470x353px
So cool!

It’s the Musician of Hell! On the surface, Amduscias seems pretty minor – he speaks with a voice of thunder, gives excellent familiars, and puts on concerts of Hell’s music. Wait, “music?” No, rock music is not inherently satanic (sorry, Jack Chick), and in fact demons don’t particularly like music. Real music reflects the harmony and beauty of Creation, which they hate. The music of hell is a crashing cacophony of chaos, and its harmonies have been known to drive men man. Amduscias will put on a concert for you, but be aware that you put your mind at risk every time you listen.
>>
>>17976080
>I'm fascinated by the Goetic Demons but threads about them never seem to really take off?
Dude, we all LOVE Goetic Demons; problem is, most of the Mods on this board ARE Geotic Demons and they always kill the thread. So, what have we learned? Geotic Demons are computer savvy and hate to be talked about... the more you know.
>>
File: Fallen Demon Buer Figure.png (2MB, 1521x1141px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Buer Figure.png
2MB, 1521x1141px
>>17976505
I honestly am beginning to feel like their is some truth to that lol
>>
These models are pretty cool, where are these coming from?
>>
File: Fallen Demon Vepar Figure.png (2MB, 1521x1141px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Vepar Figure.png
2MB, 1521x1141px
Here is the link. They are really awesome, I have no idea how many were made ultimately.

https://nerditis.com/2013/10/31/life-in-plastic-halloween-special-13-demons-of-the-ars-goetia/
>>
File: Fallen Demon Bael Figure.png (2MB, 1521x1141px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Bael Figure.png
2MB, 1521x1141px
I just wish some knowledgeable anons would discuss the topic with me. I am glad you enjoyed the pics though.
>>
File: Fallen Demon Leonard.jpg (728KB, 1592x2588px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Leonard.jpg
728KB, 1592x2588px
who has even tried to summon any of them?
>>
File: Circle.jpg (130KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Circle.jpg
130KB, 1280x1024px
is this authentic??
>>
File: tumblr_o3bhcd8BQ21ubftsho1_500.png (331KB, 500x347px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o3bhcd8BQ21ubftsho1_500.png
331KB, 500x347px
I mean I really think there could be a Bohemian Grove connection...
>>
File: Belphegor2.jpg (37KB, 500x520px) Image search: [Google]
Belphegor2.jpg
37KB, 500x520px
eerie pic is eerie and scary...
>>
>>17976570

I've invoked Sitri and Lilith before. I think /sum/ is kinda petering out with A.M.S. and co. dealing with their issues but there are some fairly knowledgeable folks around.
>>
File: Hawt Demoness.jpg (78KB, 1023x685px) Image search: [Google]
Hawt Demoness.jpg
78KB, 1023x685px
>>17976672
thanks for the advice

Please tell me how they appear? a flash? a blink of an eye? who speaks first? are they hostile or neutral?
>>
File: Fallen Demon Malphas.jpg (213KB, 600x768px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Malphas.jpg
213KB, 600x768px
>>
File: Conjuration.jpg (274KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
Conjuration.jpg
274KB, 900x675px
I also wonder how long does it normally take before you see them appear minutes? Hours?
>>
do musicians like Bowie and Page utilize them?
>>
>>17976712

Invocation and evocation are different processes in my experience and understanding. Evocation is the big ritual summoning where you try to draw the demon into materiality, but invocation is more like an invitation for them to interact with you in your mind, if that makes sense. Like, phone call versus an in person visit.

Sitri was a sweetheart when we met, but he's definitely got something of a one track mind if you catch my drift. Lilith was a lot more domineering/demanding but she seemed like like a good person overall, though she does have a bit of a mean sense of humor. In both cases I felt rather safe but I can't speak for all the Goetia and related spirits.
>>
I got a question about Goetic demons, what's this faggotry about Astarte being male, is it just Crowley wanting to get pegged?
>>
>>17976991

It was written by old white men in a less transparently patriarchal time. I don't even know if a lot of them have gender the way we think of it, and I'm pretty sure Sitri can shapeshift between male and female, so whatever, yknow? I haven't met Astarte but I'm pretty sure she's a woman.
>>
>>17976997
yeah Astarte has been known as a female since time immemorial...
>>
see no matter how cool I made thread no replies...sucks
>>
File: CountRaum.jpg (974KB, 1094x1623px) Image search: [Google]
CountRaum.jpg
974KB, 1094x1623px
Count Raum looks very interesting...
>>
File: Goetic Shrine.jpg (112KB, 799x1001px) Image search: [Google]
Goetic Shrine.jpg
112KB, 799x1001px
to conjur...
>>
Y'all a buncha faggots.
Pray to Jesus and not some lame ass demons. Jesus is the key to salvation! Amen!
>>
>>17976080
>Are they dangerous?

Can be.

>How old are they?

Damn old.

>Which one is the best to summon?

It depends.
>>
File: d33.jpg (9KB, 200x219px) Image search: [Google]
d33.jpg
9KB, 200x219px
>>17977750
>>
File: 7kfEiR6.jpg (176KB, 467x700px) Image search: [Google]
7kfEiR6.jpg
176KB, 467x700px
Each one is a past manifestation of God's ultimate persona,
each one bearing the image of God now past, and never to return

Long ago the world was ruled over by different sorts of people, all made in the image of God, and now all dead
>>
>>17976735
I usually fall asleep in minutes
>>
File: Sumerian Zu.jpg (5KB, 144x214px) Image search: [Google]
Sumerian Zu.jpg
5KB, 144x214px
>>17978480
I appreciate your answers.

Obviously they can be and are damn old.

Can you share any DETAILS.

Do they all want to destroy us if we go out of the magick circle?

Are they older than Sumeria? Garden of Eden?

Are they with Lucifer or not associated with him and the Fallen Angels?

Is it a sin to summon them?
>>
>>17978813
Whether they want to destroy you is irrelevant, it's simply advantageous for them to.

Sumeria and the Garden of Eden are locations, not concepts. They are older than human discovery of those places, yes.

Demons existed before Lucifer existed.

Sin doesn't exist.
>>
>>17976672
I'm still trying to keep /sum/ going, but without people regularly doing rituals and most of the regular summoners involved with their inner circle, it's been tough.
>>
>>17976712
You aren't likely to get any visuals beyond candles flickering and maybe shades in the scrying mirror or incense smoke.

Communication can be telepathic, though I have not had luck with this myself. I use a combo of pendulum and tarot cards.
>>
>>17979243
>claims satan, demons, and the garden of eden exist
>but also claims sin doesn't exist
what a retard
>>
>>17979529

I can't imagine any one person summoning frequently enough to support a thread like that on their own. You're right, it is a bit tough. Maybe I'll try to do something soon...
>>
>>17979775
That would be awesome. I'm always completely drained and anxious the day afterwards so I can really only afford to do maybe one a week.

And then the people who are doing summonings are all "I summoned Sitri to help me lose my virginity within the next hour even though I haven't spoken to a girl in 6 months and have no intention to leave my house for the rest of the day. Also, I didn't really do a ritual, I just thought 'Hey sitri, help a brother out' and then one of the anime characters on tv show I was watching at the same time said 'Yes', so I'm expecting good things."
>>
>>17979557
Satan, The Great Evil and Sin are concepts created by ancient faggots and perpetuated by equally-faggy white people to scare others into following their rules and giving them money to follow their rules. The Garden of Eden, also known as the Cradle of Civilization, is a real place that is thought to be where people first laid down the foundations for society as we know it.

It's in Iraq by the way, retard.
>>
>>17979914

but... faggotry is a sin tho!
>>
File: 1467782356856.jpg (1MB, 1536x1858px) Image search: [Google]
1467782356856.jpg
1MB, 1536x1858px
>>17979914
o u been there on tour and killed a guy so you can't be hurt by curses anymore?

Haha amirite?
>>
>>17979925
Sexual deviance of pretty much any sort is a sin, if you can just run around fucking whoever you want it makes it hard for Catholic priests to steal your money.

>>17979928
Fuck no, I haven't. I already live in a desert, I ha e no interest in visiting another one.
>>
File: DoomMarine.png (743KB, 600x473px) Image search: [Google]
DoomMarine.png
743KB, 600x473px
This is all very interesting, but how do I KILL the demons?
>>
File: Asmodeus.jpg (17KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
Asmodeus.jpg
17KB, 720x405px
>>17979965
When you discover the truth, they become as flies buzzing in the heat coming from your ears

Look here, a mass of swirling light, circulating around a blindingly bright nucleus,
and yet, it exists in a void of utter darkness

How can this be?
>>
>>17979983
This does not answer my question, good sir.
>>
>>17979991
Light don't need no purpose, son

It just keeps coming and coming like water from a well
>>
>>17979965
You can't kill an idea
>>
>>17980013
Fuck off, yes I can.
>>
>>17980017
Said the turkey

Uh oh, uh oh, She'll getcha, she'll zing you back
>>
>>17980021
Turkeys don't hunt shit though.
>>
>>17980017
>>17980017
I think it's all just a psychological framework. Everyone has their own Orobas or Belial within them should they just want to tap into him. And it can work with anything...you have your own Batman inside you, your own Zeus, your own favorite MLP, whatever.

So you can kill your own by not acknowledging them and forgetting them completely.
>>
>>17980027
Their bald heads, just like vultures, indicate that they stick their heads into carcasses, and their grotesque skin indicates that they spend a lot of time inside
>>
File: goetia.gif (1MB, 1500x3629px) Image search: [Google]
goetia.gif
1MB, 1500x3629px
72 JEW DEMONS of the ARS GOETIA
>>
>>17979957

Damn I thought it was because there is a certain memory attached to your first time therefor virginity was praised and also marriage and monogamy because you basically want the best woman possible not 100s of sleazebags...

...guess I learned the TRUTH!

PS are you liberal!?
>>
Reminder.
No, but the sacrifices of pagans are offered to demons, not to God, and I do not want you to be participants with demons. You cannot drink the cup of the Lord and the cup of demons too; you cannot have a part in both the Lord’s table and the table of demons. Are we trying to arouse the Lord’s jealousy? Are we stronger than he?
1 Corinthians 10:20-22
Do not let your souls be taken
>>
>>17980206
They worship deamons? Is this the "72 names of god"?
>>
>>17981109
Can a person who practices the religion answer?
>>
I just want a cool video game where you battle with or befriend goetic demons
>>
>>17981100
Retarded christ goats who have never attempted a goetic operation in their life always have the biggest mouths.

>Do not let your souls be taken

and as always is the tedious inclination to recite scripture.
Fuck you, and fuck your god.

No one cares about your impotent religion.
>>
>>17976874
>Evocation is the big ritual summoning where you try to draw the demon into materiality, but invocation is more like an invitation for them to interact with you in your mind, if that makes sense.

Not really.

In this context, evocation calls them into your environment. Invocation calls the spirit into you, in other words, you're inviting possession.

Kinda important.
>>
https://nerditis.com/2013/10/31/life-in-plastic-halloween-special-13-demons-of-the-ars-goetia/

https://nerditis.com/2013/01/23/life-in-plastic-obscure-toys-you-should-like-demons-chronicle/
>>
>>17978813
>Can you share any DETAILS.

Possibly.

>Do they all want to destroy us if we go out of the magick circle?

Destroy? Not necessarily. Fuck you up for fun? Sure, they're up for that. They won't have to work.

>Are they older than Sumeria?

Unlikely.

>Garden of Eden?

Older than a myth?

>Are they with Lucifer or not associated with him and the Fallen Angels?

Not necessarily. It's complicated.

>Is it a sin to summon them?

Not if there is no god, no.
>>
>>17980036
>Everyone has their own Orobas or Belial within them should they just want to tap into him.

This is a popular idea, but few, if any, who espouse it understand the full ramifications of what it means. They don't, for instance, accept that it entails demons walking among us in the flesh, for example.
>>
What religion/belief system does all this evocation and invocation of said demons belong too?
Paganism?
I'm asking for research purposes, never really gotten personally involved with this kinda stuff, want to explore more, maybe some tips and how to do so safely?
>>
>>17981202
I didnt mean for your cat to get rained on, tom
>>
>>17981183
It doesn't entail that. It entails that there are people walking around with demons within them and everyone accepts that.
>>
>>17981208
I do not understand the reference, but thank you
>>
>>17981227
>It doesn't entail that.

Of course it does. You just haven't thought this through and no surprises there. It's also unlikely you have sufficient experience to comprehend what's going on.
>>
if you like goetic stuff you should check our my cities cathedral. Cologne Dom.

So many demon statues and gargoyles and all kinds of stuff on that one. Its history is insanely creepy and deadly too. took around 500 years to build.
>>
>>17981339
I'm sure that's the case, o mighty one.

You stupid cuck
>>
>>17981366

So, you got nothing. Like, at all.
>>
>>17981181
ok if you know something share it...if not your just shit posting
>>
>>17976478
his horn looks like a dildo
>>
>>17976325
just wanted to say this shit is the nicest fucking nignogging on 4chan, and deserves respect

you sir, are what makes this fucking faggot website pleasant

what anonymous integrity

holy fuckin shit

respect
>>
>>17981632
but he's you you cock sucking same fag
>>
>>17981394
I'm not the one claiming special knowledge.

I don't believe demons walk amongst us.

I do believe demons are within us. I believe we all contain multitudes and demons are a convenient framework for some of the darker aspects of ourselves.

That does not translate into literal monsters from hell walking among us.

It's not the same thing.

Fuck you.
>>
File: image.jpg (85KB, 378x350px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85KB, 378x350px
1Now the Spirit expressly says that in later times some will depart from the faith by devoting themselves to deceitful spirits and teachings of demons, 2through the insincerity of liars whose consciences are seared, 3who forbid marriage and require abstinence from foods that God created to be received with thanksgiving by those who believe and know the truth. 4For everything created by God is good, and nothing is to be rejected if it is received with thanksgiving, 5for it is made holy by the word of God and prayer.
>>
>>17981779
but people have been summoning them for centuries...not just the End Times...
>>
File: image.jpg (67KB, 591x390px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67KB, 591x390px
1 And it came to pass after many days, that the word of the LORD came to Elijah in the third year, saying, Go, shew thyself unto Ahab; and I will send rain upon the earth.
2 And Elijah went to shew himself unto Ahab. And there was a sore famine in Samaria.
3 And Ahab called Obadiah, which was the governor of his house. (Now Obadiah feared the LORD greatly:
4 For it was so, when Jezebel cut off the prophets of the LORD, that Obadiah took an hundred prophets, and hid them by fifty in a cave, and fed them with bread and water.)
5 And Ahab said unto Obadiah, Go into the land, unto all fountains of water, and unto all brooks: peradventure we may find grass to save the horses and mules alive, that we lose not all the beasts.
6 So they divided the land between them to pass throughout it: Ahab went one way by himself, and Obadiah went another way by himself.
7 And as Obadiah was in the way, behold, Elijah met him: and he knew him, and fell on his face, and said, Art thou that my lord Elijah?
8 And he answered him, I am: go, tell thy lord, Behold, Elijah is here.
9 And he said, What have I sinned, that thou wouldest deliver thy servant into the hand of Ahab, to slay me?
10 As the LORD thy God liveth, there is no nation or kingdom, whither my lord hath not sent to seek thee: and when they said, He is not there; he took an oath of the kingdom and nation, that they found thee not.
>>
File: image.jpg (177KB, 671x857px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
177KB, 671x857px
And now thou sayest, Go, tell thy lord, Behold, Elijah is here.
12 And it shall come to pass, as soon as I am gone from thee, that the Spirit of the LORD shall carry thee whither I know not; and so when I come and tell Ahab, and he cannot find thee, he shall slay me: but I thy servant fear the LORD from my youth.
13 Was it not told my lord what I did when Jezebel slew the prophets of the LORD, how I hid an hundred men of the LORD'S prophets by fifty in a cave, and fed them with bread and water?
14 And now thou sayest, Go, tell thy lord, Behold, Elijah is here: and he shall slay me.
15 And Elijah said, As the LORD of hosts liveth, before whom I stand, I will surely shew myself unto him to day.
16 So Obadiah went to meet Ahab, and told him: and Ahab went to meet Elijah.
17 And it came to pass, when Ahab saw Elijah, that Ahab said unto him, Art thou he that troubleth Israel?
18 And he answered, I have not troubled Israel; but thou, and thy father's house, in that ye have forsaken the commandments of the LORD, and thou hast followed Baalim.
19 Now therefore send, and gather to me all Israel unto mount Carmel, and the prophets of Baal four hundred and fifty, and the prophets of the groves four hundred, which eat at Jezebel's table.
20 So Ahab sent unto all the children of Israel, and gathered the prophets together unto mount Carmel.
>>
File: image.jpg (33KB, 233x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 233x300px
20 So Ahab sent unto all the children of Israel, and gathered the prophets together unto mount Carmel.
21 And Elijah came unto all the people, and said, How long halt ye between two opinions? if the LORD be God, follow him: but if Baal, then follow him. And the people answered him not a word.
22 Then said Elijah unto the people, I, even I only, remain a prophet of the LORD; but Baal's prophets are four hundred and fifty men.
23 Let them therefore give us two bullocks; and let them choose one bullock for themselves, and cut it in pieces, and lay it on wood, and put no fire under: and I will dress the other bullock, and lay it on wood, and put no fire under:
24 And call ye on the name of your gods, and I will call on the name of the LORD: and the God that answereth by fire, let him be God. And all the people answered and said, It is well spoken.
25 And Elijah said unto the prophets of Baal, Choose you one bullock for yourselves, and dress it first; for ye are many; and call on the name of your gods, but put no fire under.
26 And they took the bullock which was given them, and they dressed it, and called on the name of Baal from morning even until noon, saying, O Baal, hear us. But there was no voice, nor any that answered. And they leaped upon the altar which was made.
27 And it came to pass at noon, that Elijah mocked them, and said, Cry aloud: for he is a god; either he is talking, or he is pursuing, or he is in a journey, or peradventure he sleepeth, and must be awaked.
28 And they cried aloud, and cut themselves after their manner with knives and lancets, till the blood gushed out upon them.
29 And it came to pass, when midday was past, and they prophesied until the time of the offering of the evening sacrifice, that there was neither voice, nor any to answer, nor any that regarded.
30 And Elijah said unto all the people, Come near unto me. And all the people came near unto him. And he repaired the altar of the LORD that was broken down.
>>
File: image.jpg (626KB, 909x700px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
626KB, 909x700px
31 And Elijah took twelve stones, according to the number of the tribes of the sons of Jacob, unto whom the word of the LORD came, saying, Israel shall be thy name:
32 And with the stones he built an altar in the name of the LORD: and he made a trench about the altar, as great as would contain two measures of seed.
33 And he put the wood in order, and cut the bullock in pieces, and laid him on the wood, and said, Fill four barrels with water, and pour it on the burnt sacrifice, and on the wood.
34 And he said, Do it the second time. And they did it the second time. And he said, Do it the third time. And they did it the third time.
35 And the water ran round about the altar; and he filled the trench also with water.
36 And it came to pass at the time of the offering of the evening sacrifice, that Elijah the prophet came near, and said, LORD God of Abraham, Isaac, and of Israel, let it be known this day that thou art God in Israel, and that I am thy servant, and that I have done all these things at thy word.
37 Hear me, O LORD, hear me, that this people may know that thou art the LORD God, and that thou hast turned their heart back again.
38 Then the fire of the LORD fell, and consumed the burnt sacrifice, and the wood, and the stones, and the dust, and licked up the water that was in the trench.
39 And when all the people saw it, they fell on their faces: and they said, The LORD, he is the God; the LORD, he is the God.
40 And Elijah said unto them, Take the prophets of Baal; let not one of them escape. And they took them: and Elijah brought them down to the brook Kishon, and slew them there.
>>
File: image.png (477KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
477KB, 500x375px
41 And Elijah said unto Ahab, Get thee up, eat and drink; for there is a sound of abundance of rain.
42 So Ahab went up to eat and to drink. And Elijah went up to the top of Carmel; and he cast himself down upon the earth, and put his face between his knees,
43 And said to his servant, Go up now, look toward the sea. And he went up, and looked, and said, There is nothing. And he said, Go again seven times.
44 And it came to pass at the seventh time, that he said, Behold, there ariseth a little cloud out of the sea, like a man's hand. And he said, Go up, say unto Ahab, Prepare thy chariot, and get thee down, that the rain stop thee not.
45 And it came to pass in the mean while, that the heaven was black with clouds and wind, and there was a great rain. And Ahab rode, and went to Jezreel.
46 And the hand of the LORD was on Elijah; and he girded up his loins, and ran before Ahab to the entrance of Jezreel.
>>
>>17981926
oh my god shut the fuck up with your bible bullshit. Goetia has nothing to do with bible
>>
>>17980206
Lesser key of Solomon is a Christian/Hermetic work
>>
GOETIA ARE REAL

NOW LET ME TELL YOU HOW TO GET THEM TO WORK FOR YOU

print all 72 spirits Close ur eyes AND PICK ONE STAY WITH THAT ONE LEARN ITS SIGIL BY HEART! Do THE RED TRIANGLE RITUAL WITH THAT SPIRIT ASKING FOR WHAT YOU NEED AND WANT.

NOW REMEMBER THEY PICK U U DON"T PICK THEM

MINE IS SITRI it will stay with you for the rest of ur life!

you will see ur goetia working thru people thru unfamiliar action's
>>
>>17981946
Why do you say it is Christian?

It does not appear to have anything to do with Christianity.
>>
>>17981607
>ok if you know something share it.

I just did, kiddo, and you were dick about it.

If everyone has a bit of some demon or another in them, then it's likely more in some and less in others. Given a sufficiently large population, some people have a great deal of a particular demon in them.

This agrees with observation, too.

>>17981767
>I'm not the one claiming special knowledge.

Then your opinion isn't worth much.

>>17981964
>Why do you say it is Christian?

Most all of grimoires work within a Christian framework, Lesser Key included.
>>
>>17982005
nah thats junk. Real knowledge is in contacting these beings and dealing with them...

muh demons are in everyone is dopey
>>
>>17982018

You still have to explain how some individuals have very high affinities for certain entities, though.
>>
I've been dedicating artwork and am working on a sculpture/votive statue/idol that I can burn offerings in a bowl in it's hands.

I have yet to summon them because these grimoires seem to be written by gigantic repressed yet still flaming victorian faggots.

Any frameworks put together for summoning not written by the above mentioned faggots? I'm still pissed off that they would call the inspiration for Venus and Aphrodite by the sheeny hebe slur for her.
>>
>>17982068
Look at the /sum/ thread and read the sticky. They do recommend using the Jewish god names, but just use something else if it bothers you so much.
>>
>>17982035
no doubt certain people attract some of the Goetic demons. Could be certain talents or vices. Could be that person is simply useful to the demon.

I just reject turning these real beings into parts of our psychology...
>>
>>17982135
>I just reject turning these real beings into parts of our psychology...

They're in someone's head, either way. There is no compelling evidence that they exist outside of the human mind.
>>
>>17982284
how do we have physical descriptions of them all?

accounts describe them as appearing...not just speaking.
>>
>>17982323
Because people wrote down what they looked like from their own imagination and other people based their visualisations off that.
>>
>>17982323

What has that to do with anything I wrote?
>>
File: 1439386947578.jpg (125KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1439386947578.jpg
125KB, 960x960px
>>17981100
But if everything is a part of God then aren't demons a part of God too
>Checkm8 atietists
>>
>>17982369
u are retawded faggot mate?
>>
>>17982828
Yes, God is beyond good and evil
>>
>>17981202
Christianity/Judaism
>>
File: file.jpg (28KB, 600x490px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
28KB, 600x490px
>>17977750
Look someone's a comedian
thanks for the kek
>>
>>17982905

No, I'm something of an expert. Without knowledge and experience, you have no way of recognizing that.
>>
>>17984885
you haven't shown any expertise guy...

The demons are physical and have appearances...they aren't just mental constructs. If your going to keep defending that concept then your useless here.
>>
>>17985269

kek
>>
File: kingamaymonsigil-south.png (3MB, 1708x1396px) Image search: [Google]
kingamaymonsigil-south.png
3MB, 1708x1396px
Eventually I came to the conclusion that no matter how I felt about the demons – viewing them as just spirits, or Pagan Gods, or whatever – as long as I was using a ritual that treated them like they were the enemy and was designed to coerce them into service, I would get results similar to coercing someone into service.

On the other hand, I wanted to avoid the other extreme: people that think the spirits and gods are all OK, are infinitely wise, and have our best interests at heart. Experience has taught me that spirits can indeed be harmful – some react to unintended offences, some are naughty by nature, and occasionally it’s not really anyones fault – shit just happens.

I started approaching spirits of western magic in the way that I was learning to approach spirits in Tibetan Buddhism. Sort of like meeting new people in a town that you move to. You make some offerings, invite them over for lunch, learn what they are all about. If you want to see them again then you do. If not then you politely keep your distance. In the rare case that someone gets violent or starts acting mischievous in an unwanted fashion – you maintain the right to kick their ass.

In short: Be Nice, until it’s time not to be nice.
>>
>>17981632
>>17981744

Lol nahh, that man was not same-fagging. This is the original anon asking about thoth. Many thanks sir for the compliment. /x/ in particular and every cool person here is my baby, Minus the rp-ing and lame date predictions.

Though we'll never really know what happens after death(either nothing or "something") , i know that whatever pettyness, disinfo or trolling spread on earth is just redundant. But spreading good vibes goes a long way
>>
File: You Succubi.jpg (722KB, 1463x2500px) Image search: [Google]
You Succubi.jpg
722KB, 1463x2500px
>>17985557
But look at your get!!!!

Your a triple fagging little cunt!
>>
>>17985570
Haha yeah! 'Almost' quads
>>
>>17985575
Well damn guess I stand corrected...sorry mate!
>>
>>17985269

They don't have a fixed physical form. What was written about them in the Ars Goetia was a mishmash of traditional symbols associated with the deity or whatever they formerly were and then-contemporary symbology of what they represent. Those traditional descriptions may be more or less accurate to the demon's preferred form but there are blatant falsities in the original translations (e.g. Astarte described as a man) that contradict the notion of a fixed physical form.
>>
File: Real Form.png (82KB, 702x329px) Image search: [Google]
Real Form.png
82KB, 702x329px
>>17976579
No, the sword is a dead giveaway
>>
File: satanicsexorgy.jpg (41KB, 500x639px) Image search: [Google]
satanicsexorgy.jpg
41KB, 500x639px
>>17985609
I understand and thank you for your insight anon. I do recognize that the entity known as Astarte/Isis/Asherah is very clearly female.

It makes sense that the pictures show a reasonable expectation of the forms they prefer to appear as.

One question I would have is...does any one know of an actual photograph or video of a successful working?

I really believe these entities are real but how has no one filmed them yet?
>>
File: Offering to Baal.jpg (257KB, 1071x800px) Image search: [Google]
Offering to Baal.jpg
257KB, 1071x800px
hey you cuties at /x/!!!

rate my altar! That would be so hot!

byyyyeeee
>>
>>17985685

Nicely laid out but I think food sacrifices are wasteful personally. Some demons might like that I suppose, not my style though.
>>
>>17985683

Personally, I don't think demons are physical in a literal sense. I think they can interact with our perception of our environment and manifest in ways that seem physical to us, but I don't think it's a phenomenon you could catch on camera or anything. Sorry if that seems like a cop-out but yeah.
>>
File: My Offerings.jpg (278KB, 1071x800px) Image search: [Google]
My Offerings.jpg
278KB, 1071x800px
>>17985691
this one is mine. It is authentic.
>>
>>17985696
>I think they can interact with our perception of our environment and manifest in ways that seem physical to us, but I don't think it's a phenomenon you could catch on camera or anything.

I suppose one could capture a possession. The question is whether the guest would allow it.
>>
File: Cursed.gif (1005KB, 450x322px) Image search: [Google]
Cursed.gif
1005KB, 450x322px
>>17985706
I bet people like Jimmy Page and David Bowie have either filmed rituals or have bought rituals on tape...
>>
>>17985651
swords are perfectly fine phallic imagery to use in ritual

fuccboi
>>
>>17985726

I loathe the heteronormative trash that's baked into these Crowley et. al. rituals.
>>
>>17985529
Do you have any reading material regarding how Tibetan Buddhists view the spirits?
>>
>>17985749
>heteronormative trash
lol the gtfo with your buzzwords
magic is all about power and symbols, with the male-female division and unity in sex being the most powerful of all as it mimics the act of creation.
homosexuality is a poor mockery of it and therefore not as powerful.
>>
File: Sexy Witch.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Sexy Witch.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
>>17985890
in plain language----faggots can't magic lol
>>
>>17985720

kek
>>
>>17976712
they'll be hostile if you call them demons and use shit like the name of god, jesus or "angels" when you summon them.
>>
so who's the most bro-teir demon lads?
>>
File: bael.jpg (71KB, 450x497px) Image search: [Google]
bael.jpg
71KB, 450x497px
Bael creeps me out.

>looks like Charles Prince of Wales
>frog - sadpepe meme on 4chan
>cats - lulcatz

Bael rules over the internet and 4chan me thinks.

This drawing was created back in the 17th century...
>>
>>17986068
so what's the spider legs,frog and cat all about? was he some criminal or something banished to hell?
>>
>>17986072

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baal_(demon)
>>
>>17986075
that still doesn't really answer my question
>>
>>17986062
>>
>>17985984
I'd argue it makes it more difficult unless the take on the symbolic forms of a female/male
like either crossdressing or being extra butch with the symbolism.
>>
>>17982005
>>17981181
>>17978480
Absolutely /r9k/ tier asperger posting.
Fucking hell, just neck yourself, you're a strain on society and your family.
>>
File: Prince Stolas.jpg (252KB, 584x800px) Image search: [Google]
Prince Stolas.jpg
252KB, 584x800px
can we discuss Bohemian Grove and Stolas??
>>
>>17986197

Yes.
>>
File: images.jpg (8KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 229x220px
>>17986239
It just seems more likely that they summon a demon like Stolas there and not just worship Lucifer. Though I am sure they certainly worship him as well.

The Grove seems to entail a lot of demon evocatons...Goetic and otherwise
>>
>>17986254

Got any good sources on demons in the Grove? Not that I disbelieve it, but I'm not well read on the subject.
>>
File: Stolas Confusion.png (223KB, 500x485px) Image search: [Google]
Stolas Confusion.png
223KB, 500x485px
I have worked successfully and unsuccessfully with the spirits in the Goetia. The first time I ever evoked a spirit from the Goetia was by using the method given for summoning Vassago in Paul Huson’s Mastering Witchcraft. I was 18 years old. It totally blew me away. Previous to that I had done astral traveling and spoke to spirits on their own turf. I had also communicated via devices and mental communication during invocation. Evocation gave me the experience that was literally like fusing two worlds together. Transvocation is almost a better term. I could see Vassago in the crystal quite clearly, but the room around the circle was also awash with activity. So much so that my sister woke up screaming about the spirits in her mirror in the next room.

In later years I performed Goetia according to the instructions in Modern Magic and had similar effects, but a more argumentative and classical experience of dealing with the spirit.

A few years after that I performed a series of evocations in Philadelphia sticking as close to the grimoire as I could. I had the proper floor circle. I had the triangle on the floor and moved it according to the correct direction. I had the proper seals and such. I did not go as far as Mr Garner does, but it was certainly as far as anyone was going at the time (1997) in sticking to the Grimoire proper. I got more potent manifestations, including some physical movement of objects and blown out lights (every bulb in the room and hallway at the same time), but funny enough the results of what I asked for were sub-par.
>>
>>17986266

Who all have you met with?
>>
>>17986266
What sort of success have you had with requests made of the demons?
>>
File: Stolas Demonic.jpg (89KB, 363x398px) Image search: [Google]
Stolas Demonic.jpg
89KB, 363x398px
>>17986260
This is all hearsay mind you...I have spoken to people who attend the Grove.. The idea seems to be that you can perform any kind of ritual magic or summon any kind of demon you wish to at the Grove to further your ambitions. Money, power, and sex being the most common requests.

Again, it is hearsay but it is related to me that the Owl honors both Stolas and Andras. One is important for knowledge (political and about ones enemies such as Putin) Andras is worshipped to ensure Americas military superiority. Many other entities are worshipped as well at the Grove.

Belial for example seems to be able to persuade powerful politicians to decide in favor of the Groves agenda...
>>
File: Bune.jpg (44KB, 494x640px) Image search: [Google]
Bune.jpg
44KB, 494x640px
>>17986282
Very successful with Bune for money. Gremory for sex.

Not as successful with Bael for knowledge/advice. He seemed very hostile to me even though I offered the utmost respect.
>>
File: Fallen Demon Murmur.jpg (35KB, 583x640px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Murmur.jpg
35KB, 583x640px
Murmur is underrated
>>
>>17986343
wouldn't all demons be jerks? I mean they are all supposed to be evil right?
>>
>>17986421
No. That's just the Christian narrative. Get woke.
>>
>>17986430
How do you talk to them? it's there some kind of language like latin that you have to use or is it like "what's up buddy?"
>>
>>17986447
I use tarot cards and a pendulum.
>>
File: Fallen Demon Vassago.jpg (24KB, 471x640px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Vassago.jpg
24KB, 471x640px
>>17986421
Some are definitely if not classic "evil" very hostile towards humans and our general goals.
More often you get annoyance or neutrality.

These beings are many thousands of years old.

Humans and our petty desires of sex power and money likely get very trying to these noble entities...

At the end of the day for reasons we do not completely understand these are "fallen" beings who oppose Yahweh
>>
>>17986447
brandon you have enough problems, don't start summoning demons or getting into the occult. don't make your life worse than it already is by fucking something up. seriously.
>>
>>17986343
Which demon would you recommend for fertility or healthier plants?
>>
>>17986474
One of the ones who deal with herbs
>>
>>17986476
Are you recommending an herb demon for plants or fertility, cause for fertility I wasn't referring to soil
>>
File: Goetia.png (142KB, 171x295px) Image search: [Google]
Goetia.png
142KB, 171x295px
>>17986474
for plats Buer He teaches Philosophy, both Moral and Natural, and the Logic Art, and also the Virtues of all Herbs and Plants. He healeth all distempers in man, and giveth good Familiars.

For fertility maybe Zepar...His office is to cause Women to love Men, and to bring them together in love. He also maketh them barren.

Perhaps he can assist the other way around as well? I have never summoned him so I do not know.
>>
Demons eh? Why not? How do I summon them?
>>
File: Fallen Demon Behemoth.jpg (119KB, 500x566px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Behemoth.jpg
119KB, 500x566px
>>17986447
These days I don’t work with the spirits of the Goetia all that often, but when I do I follow a few simple rules.

I avoid the ones that have given me resistance, haven’t performed, or just seem to have overly wrathful natures.

I give them short term, well defined tasks. If they cannot perform these tasks within the time allotted then that is OK. I just don’t use them again, unless I look back and see how my request was actually unmanageable or unreasonable.

I don’t go for the full monty every time. I have a scale of manifestation that I teach in the SS COURSE and I only shoot for as much manifestation as necessary. The level of presence needed to make a request during a spell is relatively small vs. the level of manifestation needed to have a Q and A session. Supernatural phenomena just is not the goal for me anymore. If anything, since the kids came along, I try to limit it as much as possible.

While I use the names and sigils from the Goetia, I do not use the evocations and avoid the entire style of pushy “get in here or else” type of evocation. I approach them with evocations that are tailor made for each spirit. I am nice.

Unless it is time not to be nice…
>>
>>17986524
SS Course?
>>
>>17976997
>old white men

STFU
>>
>>17986553
Are you denying that race / age / gender does cause someone to look at the world significantly differently?
>>
File: Symbology.jpg (115KB, 1024x538px) Image search: [Google]
Symbology.jpg
115KB, 1024x538px
>>17986548
I teach a "Simple Summoning" course locally.
>>
9KELN0Gj
>>
>>17986499
I don't really think Zepar would be able to make people more fruitful, He seems more like he would be in charge of lust. Would Astaroth be more suited to fertility?
>>
File: Paris-Hilton-600x900.jpg (107KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Paris-Hilton-600x900.jpg
107KB, 600x900px
>>17986553
Did that trigger you? https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TeVI4u9v86Y
>>
>>17981623

That's just wishful thinking on your part.
>>
>>17986562
Put it online and make bank.
>>
File: Jupiter.jpg (1MB, 1840x2554px) Image search: [Google]
Jupiter.jpg
1MB, 1840x2554px
>>17986566
I have had a few sessions with Asteroth. I feel the she is against infants. I could not get her to admit it out right but I have always felt that she is part of the faerie legends of stealing human infants.

The reason my suspicions were aroused was due to her mentioning that infant sacrifice to some of her fellow entities was a necessary evil and that she had obtained infants as needed for certain tasks.

When I pressed her on this she became silent and nothing I did would convince her to elaborate...
>>
>>17976997
>le old white men
Wtf do you think magic is?
Stop practicing western magic if you don't like old white men.
>>
>>17986558
Are you denying that what thwy said has value just because you're a bender?
>>
>>17986598
No one said anything about not liking old white men, moron. They're just explaining why historically female deities are suddenly men in the goetia....because it was written by staunch old white men who thought girls have cooties.
>>
>>17986603
Am I saying that responding "STFU" to a cogent point has no value?

Pretty much.
>>
>>17986558

Those are all just social constructs.
>>
>>17986610
Social constructs still heavily affect perception.
>>
>>17986579

I do it more for pleasure really. I have been successful with opening a few great revenue channels through my workings.
>>
>>17986585
Well if she's against it which demon would be for infants and things?
>>
>>17986609

If you're going to whine about "old white men" then you have no point to make, much less cogency. This isn't a BLM rally there, Trigglypuff.
>>
File: download.png (4KB, 143x212px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
4KB, 143x212px
>>
>>17986625
No one was whining and his point was valid.

You're clearly just an idiot who freaks out any time someone mentions gender and race.
>>
File: red.jpg (156KB, 727x1000px) Image search: [Google]
red.jpg
156KB, 727x1000px
>>17986643
And you clearly dont know where you are if you think that tumblr tier shit is going to go down well here.
>>
File: Invoke the Goddess.jpg (174KB, 964x829px) Image search: [Google]
Invoke the Goddess.jpg
174KB, 964x829px
>>17986623
Sitri is likely your most able ally for fertility.

She cannot so much help with actual conception as she can locate you a very fertile female and work towards making that female sexually addicted to you.

Conception is very much the station of God. The Goetic and other demons have little influence regarding that particular issue I'm afraid.
>>
>>17986658

You're the only one with a problem, dude. Go relax a little bit.
>>
>>17986658
I don't give a shit where I am. I'm not going to dumb myself down so morons like yourself can understand me.
>>
>>17986623
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HELP.html

There's a list of demons for Love. Some seem more likely candidates than others.
>>
File: E.jpg (47KB, 225x255px) Image search: [Google]
E.jpg
47KB, 225x255px
stop arguing on this thread about trite things please gentleman.
>>
Has anyone here ever spoken with Lilith?
>>
File: Invoke.jpg (64KB, 720x469px) Image search: [Google]
Invoke.jpg
64KB, 720x469px
I have made my attempts but both times I was resisted violently. Light bulbs shattered, items went flying off of shelves and tables, my dog began to cry hysterically.

Final straw was during the second attempt. Red writing appeared on my wall saying "Will Not"...

At that point I decided it was becoming dangerous to push the issue and relented.
>>
>>17981092
He's some 19 year old that "has it all figured out". He's probably a nihilist, too.
>>
File: average remainac.png (226KB, 298x534px) Image search: [Google]
average remainac.png
226KB, 298x534px
>>17986670
By all means continue to be a divisive uppity faggot then. Enjoy having almost no one here take your posts seriously or attribute any worth to them because you're couching them in cancerous 'progressive' terminology which is a sure fire way to get people heckles up.
>>
>>17986781
This board is nothing but horror movie fans uploading shitty monster pictures and sharing anecdotes about how they "totally saw a skin walker while smoking in the woods". Post the writing.
>>
You are all crazy fags
>>
>>17986832

Correct on both counts, my good chum. What's your point?
>>
File: Will Not.jpg (21KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
Will Not.jpg
21KB, 300x225px
Sorry anon, that happened in Winter of 1993. I did not have the foresight to take a photograph of it.

If it helps to picture it, it was on my bedroom wall right under a family picture. I didn't see it being "written". After I replaced the burst light bulb it was there.

I questioned the spirit as to whether it was from her (I knew obviously it was) and the two candles closest to me snuffed out suddenly.

To this day I do not know why there was so much hostility but I do feel we generally have no real control over these ancient beings.

They give us the illusion being subdued by us but it is just an illusion...
>>
>>17986942

Lilith's entire deal is that she refused to submit to a man so I can see why she might not take well to being summoned by a man. Maybe I'm headstrong or naive in thinking she'll speak with me but I have to know...
>>
>>17986518
Check out the /sum/ thread dip
>>
>>17986616
Got a crash course? I'm reading the
Lesser Key atm and after I finish it I'm gonna start actually reading and posting in /sum/ .
>>
File: Fallen Demon Lillith.jpg (46KB, 300x382px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Lillith.jpg
46KB, 300x382px
>>17986952
That is absolutely a great point. I wonder what the success rate with her regarding males versus females would be?

I attempted with utter respect and reverence but to not avail. Please create a thread detailing your experience if you are successful.
>>
File: Kali Lillith.jpg (51KB, 466x581px) Image search: [Google]
Kali Lillith.jpg
51KB, 466x581px
>>17986964
What specific demon are you attempting to reach? Are you just wanting to do a working with any demon that will answer?

Also just wondering, is there a specific part of the ritual that is particularly difficult for you?
>>
>>17986986

I've been working up to it for a while and I feel like it'll happen soon enough.
>>
>>17987004
Oh, I have yet to try, I wanna know more before I do. I just meant in general, I know over at /sum/ there's some info, I just like to get all the info I can. I'm not sure what one I will attempt when I do but most likely one for knowledge, maybe see if I can get assistance with magic, haven't decided. I know I definitely wanna learn and practice and when I get comfortsble help others.
You mentioned you had luck with investments or something with help from the spirits, that could also be beneficial, I'm damn near on the street cuz I ha seizures and shit and it's hard to hold a job (and I have tried, had a cushy phone job doing web support for three years, but a couple months of being out damn near every other day got me fired [and I am trying to get treatment it's just a bitch]).
>>
Could someone pls kindly answer my questions since this thread got me interested:
What religion are Goetic demons based on? Are they generic Abrahamic desert memes?
What are some good fiction or non-fiction books on goetic demons?
>>
>>17976420

/pol/ has been trying to link some things together. You may be able to give them a hand. You probably won't gain much more information though.
>>
>>17986826
This

>>17986781
Pictures or a more preferrably a video or didn't happen
>>
>>17987041

What meds are you on if you don't mind me asking?
>>
>>17987055
I'm pretty sure it's based on Christianity, I just started reading the Lesser Key of Solomon and there's just little things like how they refer to God.

>https://mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ!gRxxzRSQ

That's Ape's collection, go look at the /sum/ thread they have good info. Hell this whole thread coulda prolly just been talked about there.
>>
>>17987066
Depakote (ER I think), but it's not working well. I need to get my sleeping tests and a MRI and junk before the doc will up or change them. I don't recall the mg, I been off it for a bit wile (4 months I think) my mates get jobs and junk (poly relationship, I have 2 significant others).
>>
>>17987098

Have you tried Lamictal yet? I take it for bipolar tendencies and I like it overall, I dunno how it differs in dose or function as an anti-epileptic.
>>
>>17987065
there isn't a word to use that describes how little I care if you believe me or not. Just being completely honest.

>>17987041

Well let me first suggest fasting for three days. Then I prefer to use mushrooms or opiates if you have them handy. This will get your body and mind as clean and open of a vessel as possible.

You mentioned finance. I would suggest working with Bune.

When you call to him do it with the deepest of respect. I do not use the methods of trying to coerce the demon.

Still use your magick circle however for protection. These are still powerful unpredictable entities even if your approach is with reverence.

Ask for something simple and exact. May I be $1000.00 richer by the end of say August 20th.

Don't show fear. Don't show annoyance if he tries to explain why a request isn't feasible. Work with him as a superior partner.

No matter what he ends up arranging for you, understand that you have to try to give him many chances to achieve the goal.

Talk to as many influential people as possible, play the lottery, take longer walks (maybe you will find some money on the ground?)

Is this helpful to you anon?
>>
>>17987109
Nope, literally only Depakote, doc doesn't wanna do anything different till I get mah tests. Can't blame him, they could still technically be pseudo-seziures, my wife had those, her sleep study proved they were just stress related. I've tried using Xanax i had from my psych to curb them (like taking it when I feel one coming on) but it didn't seem to make a difference.
If I could get a legit reason to try Lamictal I could prolly get it from my psych, I'm 90% sure he's my Dr Feelgood, I got Adderall out of him pretty easily, but the Addy could be what triggered my seizures happening more often, I heard stimulants are bad for seizures, so I'm off Addy now.
>>
>>17987117
Yes. As I said, I'm gathering info atm. I been looking into chaos magick and meditating more and more, trying to improve my visualizations.

I WANT psychedelics, they're on my bucket list, I just have no connections and I'm worried about buying that cactus you get peyote from online lol.

I'm taking what you said and putting it in a text file for later when I'm prepared.

Fasting, as in don't eat/drink for three days? I have willpower but I dunno if I can do that. Not that I wouldn't try.
>>
>>17987125
As an anon that was on Depakote for a while, good luck buddy. It gave me horrible depression, killed my appetite, and slowed my mind down. I slept all the time and couldn't be added to do anything.
I take Tegratol(Carbamazipine) now and it is really doing the trick. It helps with bipolar disorder, and about the worst side effect is a bit of a mental haze. The haze isn't nearly as bad as the Depakote though.

On topic though, I have been considering doing a summoning tonight. I have formerly worked with Sitri, who was pleasant, Bael, the Banker, and encountered Lilith in one session. I'd be open to requests, though I am a very laid back practicioner and am not big into the whole 'prove it lol' mentality some bring into the occult.
I'll be prepping stuff in the mean time to do it anyways tho
>>
>>17987165

How was your experience with Lilith? Did you reach out to her or did she just appear?
>>
>>17976209
I managed to invoke him quite a few months ago, As long as you maintain a proper shrine of herbs and other plants he's pretty chill.

He's given me lots of advice on how to row lots of different stuff. Although he tends to come and go.
>>
File: Evoker.jpg (239KB, 684x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Evoker.jpg
239KB, 684x1024px
>>17987151
It's not crucial. Yes ideally you don't et or drink for three days but water is fine. If it's difficult soup broth is fine. The fasting just makes your energy attractive to the spirit.

I agree psychedelics are much harder to obtain these days. Don't get arrested! That won't help you at all.

Xanax or Ativan can be conducive, just don't take so much you fall asleep!

Best wishes anon. Please let me know if I can assist any further.
>>
>>17987165
I had someone else I was close to relate similiar exp, he tried to jump off of his high school but didn't remember ever climbing to the ledge.
It almost literally did nothing for me, it SEEMED to help when i was stredded out and still on my addy but after I got fired and stoped taking it cuz muh $$ I seem to be about as good off as I was.
It made me mildly tired, but I worked graveyard shift so that could be coincidence, never felt slow on it. *shrug*
I think I may have a higher drug tolerence, I've never taken a pill and "felt" any effects except my Xanax which DID slow my mind down and chill me out, it was similar to being buzzed almost drunk to me.
>>
>>17987177
I was honestly just dering around on my board since I like it more than the pendulum, talking with a Fae friend of mine when I was suddenly aware of her.
She had a very fiery, pressing energy that felt yuuuge. I said goodbye to my friend and invited the spirit to the board for a chat. Thinking back, I probably should have been more cautious, but I was in my room with a lot of my favorite spirits in the room.

She was kinda flirty, but in that aggressive way. She didn't want me to flirt back, and was kind of annoyed when I was the one leading the conversation. I got the feeling that she enjoyed herself, but only when I was basically submitting to her or letting her take charge.
Our chat was brief, and she had stopped by to do business with a spirit that lingered in my backyard all the time. Since I had been working with a few other Goetic demons she figured she would introduce herself.

I'd rate the experience 7/10, though her presence is a little overwhelming so maybe the low end of seven.
I did mediate through pendulum for a friend that had business with her, but I don't really count that as one of my experiences with Lilith
>>
>>17987190
>Xanax or Ativan can be conducive, just don't take so much you fall asleep!
FFFFFFFFFFF

I used all of my Xanax scrip and if I can get into the psych he wants to give me Klonopin (old psych was handing me Xanax like candy and Klonopin barely does anything to me, I have to take almost double the dose my psych recommends to feel any difference).

On that note, Xanax makes me feel like I'm juuuust about drunk. Drinking supposedly inhibits higher brain function like the pineal gland, any idea if Xanax does that?
>>
>>17987190
Oh, and are you in the /sum/ thread? cuz that's likely where I'ma go when I get up the balls to actually do it.
>>
>>17987219
Im not in sum. That's not 4 chan I believe...how would I find that?

Xanax affects the brains GABA receptors so it works a bit different than alcohol. I would suspect that it does inhibit the Pineal gland to some what.

Meditation can lower your brain waves to receptive levels without pharmaceuticals.
>>
>>17987311
It's a thread that someone (or a group) keep going, go to the catalogue and search for /sum/
The current thread is >>17978007

Good to know, I'm trying really hard on meditation, I've been doing it off and on for, like, 10 years. I can focus, I just can't visualize.
>>
>>17987177
I think I'm gonna open up a thread for a bit while I do my sumonings, and I'll likely take requests there if you'd like me to get in contact with her.
Best of luck to you though, anon.
>>
>>17987434
Oh? Legit I'll be keeping an eye out.
>>
>>17987460
I popped into the Div thread instead to minimize the shitposters and asshats I don't feel like dealing with.
I'm Sethura there, and I'm pretty much doing whatever, wherever.

Maybe I'll be asset to do the thread later or something
>>
>>17987505
Cool cool. Reading their pastebin does your pratice follow their junk? http://pastebin.com/ZHPM0KVz
>>
>>17987580
Er, that bit about edging yourself... not exactly what I start a ritual off with. <_<
I often contact spirits in a bit more of a neutral way as well. No barking orders and making demands for me. It isn't that it doesn't work, I just feel like a dick when I do that.

My rituals do usually involve making a circle, though not in chalk (the carpet doesn't like it much), and procuring a sigil or object to use in the summoning if we're still in a more professional relationship.
I tend to use a silver and brass chalice, candles, my hand made wand (or the much nicer staff when I do it outdoors), my communication equipment, and a few emergency "o fuk" items.

To be honest though, that ritual would probably work. Everybody does things a little bit different and usually it's okay.
The individuality of the practice is what draws me deeper into it.
>>
>>17987617
>The individuality of the practice is what draws me deeper into it.

That's why I wanna get a good deal of info. I feel the same, and doing the whole orders thing is a put-off to me too.
>>
>>17987655
Well, I would be happy to teach you about the way I learned to do things, and the ways I have watched others do them. :)
In the effort of not hijacking this thread any further, drop me a line elsewhere.
If you have an email or something that might work.
Either way, I hope you find what you're looking for. :)
>>
>>17987215

Thanks for sharing. I think I might have had a very brief contact with her, but I'm not sure. Whoever it was definitely intense and demanding but in a playful sort of way and convinced me to wear Lilith's sigil on my wrist.
>>
>>17986562
liar, you plagiarized it all from Jason Miller

http://www.inominandum.com/blog/be-nice-an-approach-to-goetia/
>>
>>17987985
Y i k e s
>>
>>17987985
>>17987985
retard did it ever occur to you that I am Jason Miller?

No? Thought not.

Just felt so good to feel like Mr. Sleuth didn't it anon?
>>
>>17988049
I still think you are lying.

You said you teach a "Simple Summoning" course, but SS obviously refers to the Strategic Sorcery course Jason Miller teaches.

You are a fraud twice over.
>>
>>17988057
And once again as before, the English language has not produced the word to correctly describe how little I could care less what you believe anon.

The course I teach locally is different from the one for sale.
>>
File: Jon Bon Jovi Jack Daniels.jpg (47KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
Jon Bon Jovi Jack Daniels.jpg
47KB, 450x600px
>>17987505

how does on get to div anon?
>>
>>17987186
I can never tell if you guys are role players or not.
>>
>>17987216
It's a fucked up drug, period.
>>
>>17988079
Is it any surprise that a thread on summoning demons would get liars like you? You are not Jason Miller. His entire brand is built around calling things "Strategic Sorcery". The SS in that article you plagiarized was posted on a blog name "Strategic Sorcery" designed to sell a course called "Strategic Sorcery". Even if it was true that a "Simple Summoning" course existed it still wasn't what the SS in that blog post was referring to. You are a liar and a plagiarist.
>>
File: mushroom vision.png (4KB, 250x236px) Image search: [Google]
mushroom vision.png
4KB, 250x236px
>>17988107
Can any of you help me figure this out?
Been drawing it for 1 year~
Has any one ever seen it before?
I have terrible hand writing and can not draw very well.
>>
File: Me .jpg (33KB, 370x428px) Image search: [Google]
Me .jpg
33KB, 370x428px
>>17988107
Actually no retard. People can post on boards and not try to sell their products. It is possible to just want to engage on the topic with regular anons.

Since this is obviously the most exciting thing that ever happened to you as a wanna be Sherlock, you can believe what ever you prefer.

The English language has not come up with the word...well you already know.
>>
File: 1351632813830.png (211KB, 453x645px) Image search: [Google]
1351632813830.png
211KB, 453x645px
>>17976420

Aaron Litch has a fb group that is rather active.

Have summoned Caim and Phenex before, go for vepar if you want some fun.
>>
File: Drake Owl of Bohemia.jpg (50KB, 449x575px) Image search: [Google]
Drake Owl of Bohemia.jpg
50KB, 449x575px
Half of our popular music is really composed by the Goetic demons
>>
Email [email protected] we have a discord set up and we wanna add more potential summoners and teach shit
>>
>>17988112
it's a random picture ur mind has come up with and ur obsessing over it for no logical reason other than ur own pure stupidity
>>
>>17988137
I thought all of you were doing that :(
>>
>>17988131
teach me on email
>>
>>17988116
If you were actually Jason Miller you wouldn't be in a hurry to call people who are obviously fans of your work retard, especially not for trying to defend your writings. Even now your response doesn't make any sense, and your photo is just cropped from one you found online.

Is it really so exiting to you to come online and lie about your accomplishments? Miller's website even has its own forum, he doesn't need to come to /x/ and lie about his own products to get a conversation.

Why don't you actually do the work to to learn how to summon yourself, then you can start a conversation about your real experiences, rather than just whatever you've plagiarized from online. You should at least try not to slander a good magicians name in trying to cover up your lies.
>>
>>17988079
>I could care less
So you care?
>>
>>17988147
>Jason Miller
why is his website riddled with things to buy?
>>
>>17988153
Because he has to make a living? I just like his books and his blog, they have a lot of valuable information in them, especially getting beyond a beginner level.
>>
File: Me 2.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Me 2.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
>>17988147
I love to come on a thread and just engage on a topic. Thanks for being a fan of my work.

I just have a personality tick that can't suffer over earnest, self righteous little assholes. Call it a personality flaw but hey?

Watching you trip all over yourself to "expose" me as a liar on a 4 chan thread just flaunted yourself as more of a hopeless loser that I was able to stomach. You look like the 3rd grade tattle tale.

Thanks for all of the free advertising though skippy.
>>
>>17988141
idk what these faggots are on about rp'ers are cancer but its fun for them i guess so who cares
>>
>>17988146
No dude you get on the discord if you want to learn.
>>
File: drake-jay-z-collaboration.jpg (113KB, 505x484px) Image search: [Google]
drake-jay-z-collaboration.jpg
113KB, 505x484px
The fact that these guys get paid millions for what they channeled through demons is a crying shame...
>>
>>17988169
no dude
no
email me
>>17988163
so I have to pay?
So if I know Jesus Christ I still have to work?
Whats the point then?
>>
>>17988165

You seem like a jerk, dude. Grow up.

>>17988169

Is that the Stella Erratica Discord or a different/new one?
>>
>>17988176
>The fact that these guys get paid millions for what they channeled through demons is a crying shame...
explain and how do I do it
>>
>>17988179
Stella erratica
>>
File: Me 3.jpg (104KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Me 3.jpg
104KB, 540x960px
>>17988179
ummmm... K

What ever makes you feel special.
>>
>>17988165
I'm happy to give the free advertising, because I like his work. You are not him. You are a liar. Truth is worth defending whether it is big or small.

Here is the video you took your last picture from, it actually has some good advice.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sDfxvsizRA
>>
>>17988192
thats not you.
exif data.
>>
>>17988180
Either have your record label or manager (Sony-Dr. Luke-Interscope-Tommy Mottola) have a stable of demon summoning "song writers" at the label to channel a hit for you...

Or be like Jay-Z Beyoncé Lady GaGa and actively evoke and bind an elemental spirit for the purpose of channeling hits and giving you super human physical dance abilities.

In cases like Katy Perry and GaGa the demons also perform Glamour to enhance their rather homely looking selves.
>>
File: 692.jpg (25KB, 588x393px) Image search: [Google]
692.jpg
25KB, 588x393px
>>17988178
Doesn't even post his email
>>
File: Me 4.jpg (17KB, 162x225px) Image search: [Google]
Me 4.jpg
17KB, 162x225px
>>17988194
I'm sure it was worth it to be a hall monitor too right? So satisfying as you exposed your fellow classmate for lying about skipping class.

The feeling of justice just made your dick stand at attention like a diamond didn't it?

Saddest part is that is me. I didn't want to hawk my wares so to speak on a 4 chan thread and have the mods delete a really interesting thread.

But you insisting on "outing me" gave my website, products and youtube videos a bunch of lime light.

Guess prosperity magick really does work in amazing ways.

Now hurry onto /b/. There might be some people saying rate my penis.

If you work hard you can have the satisfaction of proving it's not them eh?

The Jersey Shore is calling me for an early morning stroll. Cheers
>>
>>17988180
Rihanna's Anti Diary is showing some of this in a hidden in plain sight video...
>>
>>17988219
agree to my terms first.
>>17988208
Okay but what did Bowie do?
Besides cocaine.
>>
>>17988236
So I have to suck her dick with a crown on?
You guys are more cryptic than /v/ giving dark souls advise.
>>
>>17988222
Liar.
>>
>>17988237
How bout no
>>
File: Bowie Kabbalah Tree of Life.jpg (17KB, 236x350px) Image search: [Google]
Bowie Kabbalah Tree of Life.jpg
17KB, 236x350px
>>17988237
I believe David Bowie is true magician in the story of rock & roll, the artist who most perfectly realised the definition of magic, both Crowley’s original (“The science and art of causing change to occur in conformity with Will”) and Dion Fortune’s modification (“Magick is the art of causing changes in consciousness in conformity with the Will”). The thing I wanted to emphasize in Season Of The Witch is that the occult imagination is not simply about belief or practice, it’s about how the application of the occult became the very method by which rock & roll was often realised. Bowie’s music and performance were a magical practice, maybe even more potent than if he sat by himself in his room and tried to conjure a demon. I think this goes to the heart of my frustration with the occult merely as a belief system. Without art, without some expression of those experiences and those interactions with the unconscious, I lose interest. It’s fun to imagine Crowley at the Boleskine house trying to meet his Holy Guardian Angel, but what is left except the story? The story of David Bowie drawing the Kabbalistic tree of life in the studio when he was recording Station To Station resonates because of Station To Station the album. It’s a masterpiece, and it is partly a result of what was going on in his head as he tried to manage a psyche fractured by cocaine and occultism.
>>
File: Brett Michaels Metallix.jpg (18KB, 236x321px) Image search: [Google]
Brett Michaels Metallix.jpg
18KB, 236x321px
>>17988239
Did you watch the video man? You aren't worth discussing this with I can see
>>
>>17988242
How about yes.
Be a sick cunt not a sad cunt
>>
>>17988245
>The story of David Bowie drawing the Kabbalistic tree
I didn't expect this serious of an answer.
You must go further.
>>
>>17988247
I don't really want to watch a Rihana video, and on top of that watching something without knowing what to look for would lead only to assumptions on my behalf.
So if my goal is to obtain correct knowledge, I would need a basis. That video would do nothing for me right now.
You know it.
I'm a pleb essentially.
>>
File: Nope.jpg (65KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
Nope.jpg
65KB, 960x720px
>>17988241

No.
>>
>>17988258
You look kind of like Phillip Seymour Hoffman when he would get really serious, but didn't want to over-act.
I like your shirt if thats you.
>>
>>17988252

Well...

Station to Station was an album made during a trying time in Bowie’s life; it was 1975 and his meteoric rise to stardom was at a pinnacle. He had moved to America from England and was frequently seen performing on American television. (I recall seeing him on TV one night and thinking, “Wow, that guy is weird. Cool jacket, though.”) As Bebergal mentions, he was addicted to cocaine,* and in his sleeplessness and seemingly-boundless energy, as well as his self-imposed isolation, Bowie immersed himself in books, many of them occult-related: books by Aleister Crowley, Dion Fortune (Psychic Self-Defense, in particular), and writings on numerology, the tarot, UFO’s and secret societies.**

In recent years, Bowie’s public performance and recordings became more infrequent. But just three days ago on his 69th birthday, the release of what would become his final album, recorded with jazz quartet, was met with critical acclaim and fan excitement. A complete departure from his earlier music stylings (which ranged from folk to funk to rock to pop), it nevertheless has a quintessential Bowie sound. It has no official title: the symbol of a black five pointed star has led marketers and critics to refer to it as “Blackstar.” It is said that David Bowie created this last artistic work knowing death was imminent.
>>
>>17988258
Yes.
>>
File: Nawww.jpg (32KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
Nawww.jpg
32KB, 512x512px
>>17988267
Nawwww
>>
>>17988250
How about you email me, I add you to the discord, and you learn everything from the already available information there instead of forcibly trying to be a special snowflake
>>
>>17988255
No worries anon.

The long story short is every artist like Rihanna goes through a ceremony similar to an ancient Egyptian mystery school. They also get a demon assigned to them to assist in all aspects of their career.
>>
>>17988274
k
>>17988279
Well I know i'm capable now.
Thank you for pointing me in at least some semblance of a direction.
>>
File: BOWIE1000-500x363.jpg (42KB, 500x363px) Image search: [Google]
BOWIE1000-500x363.jpg
42KB, 500x363px
But all of them The Beatles, Michael Jackson Sting Prince...they all went through the rituals and were assigned their spirit just like the newer pop stars like Keisha and Beiber
>>
>>17988287
Bowie seems to have assigned it to himself.
I'll attempt to follow suite.
>>
>>17988269
More photos you got of the internet prove nothing. You obviously care a lot about not being caught as a liar, even though all of the evidence points towards that, and you have said nothing that can't be found by reading an 'about the author'. Trying to shift the topic to psychologizing me won't hide your lies.
>>
File: Nopers.jpg (2MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
Nopers.jpg
2MB, 2592x1944px
>>17988290
psycholyzing you?!?!?!

Oh dear, I understand now that level of intellect we are dealing with here. You have a great night anon.

Sincerely,

Jason

p.s.- The word you are looking for is psychoanalysis
>>
>>17988294
>psychologizing
Not him, but.

psy·chol·o·gize
sīˈkäləˌjīz/Submit
verb
gerund or present participle: psychologizing
analyze or regard in psychological terms, especially in an uninformed way.
"he lets few of Kinsey's quirks and opinions pass without psychologizing them away"
theorize or speculate concerning the psychology of something or someone.
>>
>>17988294
'psychologizing' is a real word: http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/psychologize

You are a liar.
>>
File: Bowie's a Wandering Star.jpg (203KB, 612x380px) Image search: [Google]
Bowie's a Wandering Star.jpg
203KB, 612x380px
>>17988289
I mean this very sincerely. Be careful.

Do your research and ensure your protections. Demons willing to assign themselves to you for a life time of devotion on this Earth aren't doing it for free.

Best Wishes anon
>>
>>17988300
I've compiled a reading list, and I will read it all until I am prepared.
Thank you.
>>
File: My Books.jpg (122KB, 700x320px) Image search: [Google]
My Books.jpg
122KB, 700x320px
>>17988297
Well I'll be a monkey's uncle on that point anon. You got me with that word.

I'll have to find a way to work it into my next book!

Regards,

Jason
>>
File: image.jpg (312KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
312KB, 1920x1080px
>>17979243
>Demons existed before Lucifer existed.
Respectfully
[citation needed]

Is this thread talking exclusively about the 72 demons from "Ars Goetia" of the "Lesser Key of Solomon" (anon 17th Cent)?
OR
The demons from "Pseudomonarchia Daemonum" (Johann Weyer (1577) appendix to "De praestigiis daemonum" (1563)) which is considered to be source material for "Ars Geotia"
OR
"Livre des Esperitz" (French anon (15th-16th cent)) which lists both Satan and Lucifer separately and is considered to be source material for Weyer.
>>
File: Altar Full.jpg (235KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Altar Full.jpg
235KB, 1600x1200px
Is this thread talking exclusively about the 72 demons from "Ars Goetia" of the "Lesser Key of Solomon" (anon 17th Cent)?
OR
The demons from "Pseudomonarchia Daemonum" (Johann Weyer (1577) appendix to "De praestigiis daemonum" (1563)) which is considered to be source material for "Ars Geotia"
OR
"Livre des Esperitz" (French anon (15th-16th cent)) which lists both Satan and Lucifer separately and is considered to be source material for Weyer.

All of them and any of them frankly. I know they are all different in certain aspects...
>>
>>17988306
>on that point
That point being that "you are a liar"?
>that word
That word being 'Liar'?

You really are sneaky, you know.
Did you invoke a demon?
>>
File: My Financial Book.jpg (8KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
My Financial Book.jpg
8KB, 320x180px
>>17988331

I have invoked dozens of them. That's why I wrote my books anon :)

Are you still a fan of my work I hope?

Jason
>>
File: 1463541986072.png (158KB, 364x556px) Image search: [Google]
1463541986072.png
158KB, 364x556px
>>17988245
>>17988265
BEHOLD!!!
PLAGIARISM
The majority of both of these posts appear verbatim at other locations on the internet.
CITE YOUR SOURCE
>>
>>17988350
Interesting road we've turned on to.
>>
>>17988350
I didn't even think to check those! Brilliant, anon!
>>
File: Poster.png (539KB, 917x660px) Image search: [Google]
Poster.png
539KB, 917x660px
Oh no the plagiarism police hahaha.

If I am answering an anon's question thoroughly why would I not allow some body that has already written it succinctly to let his thoughts explain it?

That's what these threads are for...to share information. Is your life really this boring that you find purpose in "exposing these wrongs"??

When people quote the Bible to answer things do you tell them self righteously that they are not God so they plagerised???

I mean I really am starting to feel bad for you man.
>>
>>17988365
Learn to think with your own head.
>>
>>17988364
check it for what? are you people all retarded?

it answered his question who cares where it came from? This is 4 chan not a college paper
>>
>>17988371
I need to get away from him.
>>
File: 1463011996511.png (186KB, 463x515px) Image search: [Google]
1463011996511.png
186KB, 463x515px
>>17988365
>>17988372
Simple
CITE THE SOURCE
Duh!

People who quote Scripture Cite their source, Chapter and Verse
>>
File: wild-librarian.jpg (60KB, 578x868px) Image search: [Google]
wild-librarian.jpg
60KB, 578x868px
>>17988371
that stuff is knowledge I've known for years. I will be damned if I am gonna type it all out when it's already typed out for me to answer a question with.

Think for yourself my ass retard this is all info I'm well familiar with
>>
>>17988381
I hope you kick the bucket soon.
>>
>>17988381
No need to get upset. Thinking doesn't come naturally to all people, you just need some training.
>>
>>17988365
>That's what these threads are for...to share information

It is because of this that sources are so valuable. Is it really so hard to put quotation marks around stuff and a link to its source? Even beyond that its not like you were just dumping info, it was presented as your own work.

Microcosm = macrocosm. Details are just as important as the big picture, and in actuality they reflect one another. Exposing truth in the particular magical works to expose it in general. You can seen a whole world in a grain of sand[1]

[1]:http://www.poetryloverspage.com/poets/blake/to_see_world.html
>>
File: 1466320901793.gif (2MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1466320901793.gif
2MB, 200x150px
>>17988381
Didn't say type it all out. Simply
CITE THE SOURCE
Pretty simple
>>
Catching this poster in is lies is what constraining a demon is like. They fear Truth because it is a reflection of God.
>>
File: librarian.jpg (83KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
librarian.jpg
83KB, 500x333px
>>17988385
You know what has me upset? The fact that this capcha is so buggy and won't ;et me quickly respond and put you idiots in your places. Instead it has to be an ordeal...yeah that is frustrating. Dealing with you retards is a piece of cake lol

>>17988382
lol stay classy waste of air and food
>>
File: Dewey.jpg (7KB, 159x200px) Image search: [Google]
Dewey.jpg
7KB, 159x200px
>>17988387
your under the mistaken impression apparently that to post on here I have to follow your rules?

When you cite every response you give on every thread then we can discuss that

.>>17988391

People like you actually do scare me. Your the kind of people murder people and stuff because God chose you to seek out evil or what ever your particular mental illness is.

But in short you can both fuck off and fuck this capcha 4 chan fix your site!
>>
>>17988394
Meh, why should i bother reading this response is probably copy pasted as well.
>>
>>17988394
>The fact that this capcha is so buggy

Well, you can't just copy paste the captcha from another place anon. That actially requires basic pattern recognition skills.
>>
>>17988403
You are a liar, you should be scared of me.
>>
File: Tiger Man Startled.gif (1MB, 368x258px) Image search: [Google]
Tiger Man Startled.gif
1MB, 368x258px
the worst part is the mods are going to delete a really good thread because the three of us had to get into a pissing contest lmao

It's been a hoot though!

>>17988415
Oh shush and take your meds
>>
>>17988418
In truth, I had a good time as well. Also I am glad Jason Miller isn't actually a dick.
>>
>>17988418
>get into a pissing contest

What we don't want, is to get into a copy pasting contest with you. You'd beat us with expertise.
>>
File: 1436741454143.png (64KB, 180x236px) Image search: [Google]
1436741454143.png
64KB, 180x236px
>>17988394
>you idiots
>has zero original opinions

Oh the ironing
>>
>>17988419
yeah man he seems like a pretty cool guy. Glad you could take the trolling all in good fun. The Bowie thing did annoy me. We will have to disagree but I feel like copying a long complicated answer as long as the info is correct is fine. If the anon then wants a source then Im happy to provide it.

The anon who is on a holy mission to expose "liars" needs to relax a little bit and realize God isnt talking to him...he has some issues if he cant be on 4 chan and deal with some trolling
>>
shin megami tensei af
>>
>>17976080
would it be possible to indulge in a... you know, body contact, with a demon? real women suck ass

would something bad happen to me if i went through with a summoning while under extremely heavy influence of psychedelic and entheogenic drugs?
>>
>>17988428
CITE YOUR SOURCES

from now on, and we won't have problems.
>>
>>17988428
>The Bowie thing did annoy me.

No shit, you were floundering like a vervet monkey
>>
>>17988428
I am the anon who is trying to expose liars. I can take it in good fun now that you admitted that you were lying. God is talking to me, in a way, that is what invocation is for. It is also an important part of of summoning. I did deal with trolls, successfully, by exposing your lies.
>>
>>17988428
You weren't happy to provide a source when you lied about the SS course referring to Simple Summoning.
>>
>>17988436
stop with the aggressive tone dude. I just said we will have to disagree on that. Your not anybodies boss on 4 chan so piss off with the giving orders.

Im trying to get the thread back to amiable conversation so the mods dont delete it,
>>
>>17988441
that was trolling you because you got so self righteous about it I couldnt resist...
>>
>>17988442
You lie and attack people who question your lies for the whole thread, and then try to tell people to police their tone when you get caught? Fuck you dude.
>>
>>17988437
not at all what was there to flounder about? Im very knowledgable about Bowie and the Occult. I still say its fine to paste a lengthy response if you know it is factual information...there eas no floundering I just didnt like your tone
>>
>>17988445
You lied about SS referring to Simple Summoning before I called you out[1][2]. And your are lying again now.

[1]: >>17986562
[2]: >>17987985
>>
>>17988447
no fuck you...you began the whole thing by hollering like little mr perfect about omg your not the author of those courses omg daddy daddy

so dont come to me with your bull shit about tone
>>
>>17988453
again trolling surely youve heard of it? the way you started crying about if like such a little priss set me off

this is 4 chan grow up
>>
>>17988455
You began the whole thing by plagiarizing that blog post. My goal is union with the divine, trying to be perfect is a large part of this.
>>
>>17988458
It seems like I can troll you just by being honest. What does that say about your character?
>>
>>17988428
Copying an answer is fine. Not citing a source is not fine.

How are you not understanding this?

You must be a real shit magician since magic pretty much relies on honesty and the power of words.
>>
File: Saville Reaction.gif (33KB, 213x252px) Image search: [Google]
Saville Reaction.gif
33KB, 213x252px
>>17988463
I get trolled hard but prisses and self righteous people. No secret. I've stated that a few times already.

I put that stuff out there as cool info on the Goetia. I wasn't taking credit for anything. The hope was the readers of the thread would get something from it. This is anonymous, I don't get any glory for anything written anon...mine or pasted. All I care about is passing along information.

What I won't sit idle and tolerate is some overly indignant anon chirping about people being "liars" and being "naughty" on a freaking 4 chan thread.

That has no place in these threads anon. Relax, get laid, learn about 4 chan a little. If me copying and pasting some info and not going "but look guys this is from Joe Shmoe and Joe Smoe's website" outrages you then your gona have a tough life.

So no you don't get to hop upand down like your Inch High Private Eye and that you caught me in some conspiracy as any anonymous person taking anonymous accolades for some one else's cool info. That's autistic man

Second with the David Bowie answer. I put it out there as a thorough answer to his question. I never portrayed it as mine Joe Some or Bowie himself responsible for the words. I provided pure information. I know the topic inside out anon, I have no need to try to "steal" an answer.

I wont sit there and let a fellow anon try to boss me about the acceptable way to post on here according to them 4 chan is freedom anon. The real world is full of rules and constraints. Don't try to make 4 chan as dreary as the real world is.

So stop worrying about who is "lying" on here or "plagerizing" your missing the whole point and joy of the anarchy of 4 chan.

Coming off like a little tattle tale or like the boss of other posters is unacceptable my good anon.
>>
>>17988494
All you had to do, anon, was say "I got this from a website"

Even putting quotes around it without citing a source would have at least indicated your intentions.

So you're either a liar, extremely lazy, or both. I think you're probably both.

Nothing you say has any meaning to me now. Congratulations. Maybe you can still swindle other people, but you've lost at least one person (and probably two since I'm a different anon than the one who called you out) who was listening to you.

Suck a fat one.
>>
>>17988523
We are in two different realities anon. You don't understand 4 chan obviously.

So go eat a dick you little cunt
>>
>>17988529
I understand lying, lazy shitheads just fine, in 4chan or off.

You have at least 2 people attacking you, and probably more, but no one defending you. And here we are, all on 4chan.
>>
>>17988445
I was the one who asked you about the SS course (and suggested you put it online), not the other anon.

You lied to me and I was only interested in what you had to say.
>>
File: man-shrugging-shoulders.jpg (191KB, 1000x566px) Image search: [Google]
man-shrugging-shoulders.jpg
191KB, 1000x566px
>>17988532
Me: 4 Chan is for creativity, fun and exchange of ideas and information

You guys: you didn't immediately cite every single piece of information you posted and you trolled us when we got on an unreasonable high horse. We won't defend you!

Me: Who gives a crap?

That's this situation in a nut shell...
>>
>>17988538

yes to you I genuinely apologize. In all actuality I do teach a local group the fine are of summoning and other occult subjects. All of the answers I gave you were accurate except that the original copy/paste was of a Gentleman selling a product and his course had nothing to do with the answers I gave you.

But I am sorry for the fib anon.
>>
>>17988550
>Me: 4 Chan is for creativity...
Is that why you plagiarize so much stuff? You were lying about that blog post and the SS stuff before anyone called you out or got on any kind of high horse.
>>
>>17988550
You passed off other people's words and experiences as your own. When questioned about things in your post, you made shit up whole cloth (simple summoning course).

This renders everything you've said meaningless. Not only that, but it makes the rest of us look like roleplay fags since you were exposed as a definitive roleplay fags.

How do you not get this? I'm done with you. You are a piece of shit and a waste of time.
>>
>>17988572
Not only that but he went around acting like an asshole while impersonating a real summoner and soiling his good name.
>>
>>17988575
Oh yeah, I skimmed through that stuff. Completely unacceptable.
>>
File: Sheeple.jpg (329KB, 1005x1008px) Image search: [Google]
Sheeple.jpg
329KB, 1005x1008px
>>17988575

I did the guy no disservice.

I got a bunch of his target audience to check out his blog and by default the products he was selling. He now has name recognition with umpteen amount of people who never heard of him previous to this thread.

The guy seems pretty cool. I would like to think the real him would work just as diligently at putting a self righteous overly strident anon in his place.

This whole thread was finally a thread about the Goetic demons that lasted and had over 300 replies. That is something this topic deserves.

So the topic gets it's rightful due, and an author and businessman that deals with products on this topic get's increased name recognition.

Where is the downside in this?

Also all of this fury and indignation about lying? If you guys truly gave such a shit about that, then why aren't you yelling and screaming at Hillary and Trump's campaigns?

Those people are about to run the world and they are lying their brains out to you everyday 24/7!!!!
>>
>>17988604
/Sum/ routinely gets over 300 replies and has for over a month now. A thread about goetia did not need your help to be popular
>>
>>17988128
Why?
>>
>>17988287
HOL UP

Why would a thousand years old being care about Prince or Rihanna?

Why would they help them or bind themselves to them?

What's the grand purpose of this for them? Why would they spare the effort?
>>
>>17988629
well think of the influence on the Masses a Rihanna will have. Who ever ultimately is the Master over the Goetic demons feels setting the agenda to include music influencing the masses is worth it...
>>
>>17988604
It did turn out for the better for Jason Miller but only because I posted who actually wrote the blog post and then exposed you as an imposter. You were trying to cover up who wrote it.
>>
>>17988650
oh get over it you self righteous cunt. you did not uncover some big conspiracy. people role play on 4 chan all day long. you didnt uncover the evil Jason Miller conspiracy and save the world you humorless twat.

you are the most autistic moron...you take 4 chan way to serious dude.
>>
like oh no an Imposter! like you uncovered a James Bond plot or something...get a life
>>
>>17988611

/sum/ is a joke.
>>
>>17988673
I have a life. It involves summoning demons and also angels. Something which I can't imagine you do much of, otherwise you would have just posted about your own experiences instead of stealing someone elses.
>>
>>17988667
I didn't uncover a big conspiracy.
Just. One. Liar.
>>
>>17988550
Appropriating someone elses shit is incredibly lame, even for 4chan, since reposting copy pastas is looked down upon. Even niggers won't give you rep points on the street for spitting someone other people's bars. The hatred against plagiarism is unified in all humanity, because it indicates that the person doing it is an unoriginal, lazy, stealing, showing off asshole.
>>
>>17988679
you can't summon Angels anon. God the Father sends them at his pleasure only...you can't summon them. Fallen Angels will come and act like you have power over them but you never do.

Stop being so self important. God desires us to be humble. Stop being so judgemental and think about that.
>>
>>17988681
and your one self righteous delusional individual so I discovered something too crazy boy
>>
>>17988685
well At least Im not racist and Im not arrogant like crazy boy so I guess Im not half bad...
>>
>>17988687
Technically you are correct, It would be more accurate to say that I pray to angels in a ritual context. I probably should try to be more humble, but I was right and this guy is a real asshole.
>>
>>17988697
I would challenge you to show me anywhere in the Bible that Yahweh states that they would ever want you to pray to or focus on Angels in any sense?

If you have Earthly concerns you pray to God or Jesus. If it is their will THEY will dispatch an Angel to assist you. In the Bible God's Holy Angels always tell humans not to pray to them or worship them.

I just want you to think on that.

Also I believe it is for God to do the judging. Each of us just needs to worry about our own salvation and not what any one else is doing.
>>
>>17988707
I am not a Christian and I do not follow the bible strictly. However, I pray first to God, then to the angels after. I will think about what you have said.
>>
>>17988679
>I have a life.

Assumes facts not in evidence.
>>
>>17977675
too much shills nowadays, mate. people have lost the will to scroll thru all the shitposting that happens in interesting threads
>>
>>17976570
Attempted experimentations with a certain A man who won't be named here during the Scientology shennigans. Can't conclude result
Oh and I worked with Marbas. That bit me in the ass and fucked with my head. Oh bitch's nipple healed but...fuck...
>>
File: 478.jpg (155KB, 680x1035px) Image search: [Google]
478.jpg
155KB, 680x1035px
>>17979965
>>
Can anybody versed on these Goetic demons and the Bohemian Grove tell me, what is the opposite to these forces? Are there divinities of good or light? Can the demons be destroyed?
>>
>>17989230
opposites are light elemental spirits but they generally stay out of it like God requests

Demons can be destroyed. Most will be destroyed on Judgement Day
>>
>>17989248
Thanks for the reply. Any more info on these spirits? Names? Can they be worshipped? I don't really want to request or make deals, with "them" just want to counter all this demonic heresy.
>>
dont vote for the politicians at the Grove or by products from the CEOs that are members of the Grove...
>>
>>17988455
im late to the discussion but i just wanted to say you`re a faggot for lying and act like a little shit.
>>
>>17988649
Why would they want cultural/trend influence over humans?

The likes of rihanna have a huge impact on our current trends, culture, etc but what kind of power is that, other than influencing young girls on how to dress and being jerk material for boys.

I'm frankly puzzled, what demonic being would want control over that?

Not even stuff that matters to us humans seem interesting to them. I already wonder what would their purpose and endgame be if they wanted to control politics and military, so like, music of all the things, I'm at a loss here.
>>
>>17989264
oh boy you fucked now
im summoning and letting a harmful demon possess me this night. we`re gonna find you and kick your religious ass.
>>
>>17989405
music lets Lucifer spread his messages of anti God free sex the spirit of rebellion foe the NWO...

plus all the general sinning people like Rihanna promote...
>>
>>17989464
Sounds nice tbqh
>>
File: 1468830609385.jpg (89KB, 765x833px) Image search: [Google]
1468830609385.jpg
89KB, 765x833px
>>17989464
Lucifer doesnt give a shit about NWO, in fact he`s a decent entity itself. Most of the entities people describe as evil are only evil to people who fear them. If you are fucked in the head or an evil person they may enjoy interacting with you and you will common ground.
>>
>>17989486
ancient Babylon thought so too until children were sacrificed to Moloch and most of the population were slaves...
>>
>>17989574
I disagree about Lucifers nature. His world system is now Babylon and he is earnestly trying to achieve his NWO...

That pic you included is awesome though
>>
File: DryBoneValley.jpg (461KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
DryBoneValley.jpg
461KB, 600x600px
>>17989617
thank you, you should definetely save it. i insist.
as for the lucifer, well we all have different opinions on different matters. if i were you though i would speak with him directly before making my judgment. maybe you should consider that dear friend :>

that way you will know more and your opinion will be stronger. you know how people say lies and lots of bat shit about people they dont really know that well and the people they said shit about later turn out to be cool guys? if people cant get their shit straight with other human beings its obvious they also misrepresent and say shit about goetic demons, machine elves and all the other entities.
>>
>>17988696
>Not raccist
>On 4chan

Get off newfag nigger
>>
>>17989845
serious question...

why does centuries of people including William Blake Manly P Hall ect say he is in fact the opposer of Yahweh?

What do we have wrong about him?
>>
>>17989997
fuck off you racist cunt. no need to call people niggers. Im Norwegian and Irish dumb fuck
>>
>>17990017
kek, have you really never been here before?
>>
WubsGkvE
>>
>>17979848
I really hate this kind of people, they don't even do the thing properly and begin with their imagination about some demon fucking their asses while they sleep and then talk hours on end how said demon is now their familiar and etc ...
>>
File: 1468820644996.jpg (282KB, 541x588px) Image search: [Google]
1468820644996.jpg
282KB, 541x588px
>>17989453
U don goofed kid, confronting me means dealing with a being whose nature you cannot even start to comprehend.
>>
I summon thee Astaroth...
>>
>>17989845
Mastodon is Satanists???
>>
>>17986068
That's a blasphemous demon named jahbulon
>>
File: Tiamat.jpg (110KB, 600x538px) Image search: [Google]
Tiamat.jpg
110KB, 600x538px
>>17990933
Says who?
Thread posts: 401
Thread images: 113

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.