[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright, so I found this on a website for spooky shit in GTA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 0goat.jpg (46KB, 639x359px) Image search: [Google]
0goat.jpg
46KB, 639x359px
Alright, so I found this on a website for spooky shit in GTA 5. I found this today, depicting a goatman. This is the story.

"I know by the sound of the name you're already declaring this as bull shit, but trust me, you have to see it to believe it. Let me tell you the story. I was playing GTA Online and I was talking to this guy I just met. He too, was a myth hunter so we were talking about GTA V myths when he told me he discovered a new one. He said that he once saw the "Goatman". When I first heard him I thought he was full of B.S. but I entertained him and let him take me to the place where he claimed he saw it. He drove me to an old bridge. Its on that trail that leads to Cape Catfish. So I looked around and it looked pretty ordinary - just a bridge built over a dried streambed. He said he was driving down the road (in singleplayer playing as Michael) when he saw a figure in his headlights. He turned them to high beams and saw a horrifying goat humanoid. He quickly took out his phone and took a pic and uploaded it to the R* social club. He said by then it ran under the bridge and towards the ocean. By the time he reached the railing he said it was gone.

So I then went on the R* Social Club to see this pic. When I saw it I was flabbergasted. There is no doubt in my mind that this isn't real. Afterwards I looked more into what the Goatman is and it turns out there is a real legend. The Goatman is a cryptic that is said to inhabit an old bridge in Maryland. The real life bridge looks identical to the one in GTA V. I looked more into this relating to GTA V and came up with a video that that depicts a visible goat face in ocean foam that was found not too far from this guy's sighting.

I asked him if it were okay to mention his usertag on ths wiki but he told me he "wants his privacy". So I'm going to respect his wishes."
>>
Looks like a hoax desu.
>>
>>17975942
>I asked him if it were okay to mention his usertag on ths wiki but he told me he "wants his privacy". So I'm going to respect his wishes."
>>
I zoomed in as far as I fucking could and god damn look at that shop work.
>>
>>17977574
All of my pixels
>>
>>17975942
could this work on 360 as well or is it console specific?
>>
Bamp
>>
>>17975942
bump
>>
>>17975942
Nigger people go through the code and find easter eggs and shit this is not one of them, you fucking retard
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.