[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feeling of Overwhelming Dread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 212
Thread images: 31

Has anyone else been feeling extremely tired and drained lately? Along with having these unexplained feelings that something very bad is going to happen soon?
>>
Yes, yes, YES!! The kids are seeing all the Back To School advertisements on the TV!!!
>>
I can feel it too.
>>
>>17975628
Its called being fat. I heard that if you go to the gym these this eventually goes away.
>>
I feel it as well. For about a week now I think.
>>
I feel like that, and in October my dad left and I'm depressed. Is there any astrological change that can explain this?
>>
No. Get out of here, loosh farmer.
>>
>>17975628
Vitamin b12 d and iron, go
>>
This has been occurring for a long time for a number of reasons. What is new and unprecedented is directly the opposite. Great positive vibes as we begin to transcend. The system crashes and our minds rise up out of it collectively. Do not fret, fear is a prison and love is our salvation
>>
>>17975890
It's been going on too long for me to think it is positive.
>>
You misunderstand op or are a shill. Bad vibes are weaponized. That good vibes which I speak of is different phenomena altogether, although it's all chaos meme magic of sorts
>>
File: 1468773613625.jpg (43KB, 600x606px) Image search: [Google]
1468773613625.jpg
43KB, 600x606px
>>17975628
Yes but only before and after taking a nifty dump.
>>
File: rip_in_time.jpg (45KB, 686x388px) Image search: [Google]
rip_in_time.jpg
45KB, 686x388px
>>17975628
You're posting a rip in the space time continuum, and you're worried you're feeling tired?!
>>
>>17975914
Explain what the "good vibes" are please.
>>
>>17975935
>>17975935
Mass kundalini ascension, a singularity of collective conscious, a spiritual Internet if you will. Good vibrations, Christ consciousness vibrations. Age of Aquarius et al. People collectively becoming aware that vibrational lifestyles of liberty and love are in their grasp, their true power, it is their birthright. We see it in populist politics and inversely the failure of the establishment to maintain the illusion of control

However, I also agree with anon that you require exercise and nutritional supplementation
>>
>>17975990
You have to understand that while the things you are explaining appear to be good on paper, what I feel and experience is completely negative and a damper on my everyday life and has been for months now.

It feels like I'm being punished somehow. And maybe I'am but I don't see a light at the end of this tunnel.
>>
>>17976031
You need to understand how deep the programming runs and how it binds specifically to emotion and percieved emotional threat. Of course they've turned the desired response up to 11, because the threat of power is the bulk of the power they have against these new social phenomena. It is supposed to manifest as the symptoms which you are experiencing, it's supposed to cause us to interpret it's collapse as a bad thing. Suit up and bear with it anon, October may be the worst of it. This life is a spiritual test after all.
>>
>>17976105
Alright that does give me some piece of mind thank you. I guess it is true what they say it is darkest before the dawn.
>>
>>17976130
Very much so
>>
>>17976105
Sounds like the presidential election is gonna be more of a mess this year.
Thanks cosmos. I was wondering why everything was really shitty.
>>
>>17975628
it's called anxiety
>>
File: Monokuma.png (146KB, 619x808px) Image search: [Google]
Monokuma.png
146KB, 619x808px
>>17975628
Yeah, but I think it's just that I've been going on a huge Danganronpa binge.
>>
>>17976200
Of course, trump is (at least, playing) the largest figurehead of worldwide populist revolt. They are running against the clock of human ascension and must implement their globalist authoritarian policies NOW or never, find seats for globalist authoritarian Supreme Court judges now or never . We must elect trump, dear anons, give him our ki
>>
It's because you are giving in to the fear that is being shot out from evil forces. They know the public is waking up and are sending doubts to minds and the people of "what if?" and the sort. Don't give in and don't worry, when you have love, peace, and light in your being and in your possession anything is possible. Develop yourself spiritually or it will only get worse.
>>
: )
>>
>>17975628
no i have been feeling like i have more energy. its to the point that even though i dont drink coffee often i can drink a cup and go to sleep because i feel no different and its not decaf
>>
>>17975628
It's called summer. Everyone feels like shit from the heat and creates a bad vibe in the air. Happens every year. Even when I keep cool and hydrated, I feel like I'm going to die any day, up until around September/October.
>>
>>17975639
I train 5 days a week, and the dreadful feeling lingers.

However I'm clinically depressed, so there is that.
>>
File: 1469511723300.jpg (74KB, 360x899px) Image search: [Google]
1469511723300.jpg
74KB, 360x899px
>>17975628
I know what you mean OP. The sun goes down and up, and down and up again. Everyday is just a different shade of grey. Theres something buzzing in the distance but it's everywhere and you dont know what it is or where its coming from. We breathe in and breathe out, then in and out again. Its all the same. There's something stirring in the near future and you can feel it like a low quake that lasts from the moment you open your eyes to the the moment you close them. Fear not, OP. This future turmoil will lead to death but inevitably into clarity.
>>
>>17975648
Maybe, Mercury is in retrograde
>>
File: 1469135603937.png (118KB, 410x410px) Image search: [Google]
1469135603937.png
118KB, 410x410px
>>17975990
>>
>>17976692
That pic made me self-aware.

/day
>>
Feeling this since my ex's suicide in 2013, still waiting for something to happen.
>>
File: 618273043.png (342KB, 638x478px) Image search: [Google]
618273043.png
342KB, 638x478px
>first it gets better
>then it gets worse
>finally it gets real

Welcome to the jungle baby!
>>
>>17975628
Yes, every monday.
>>
File: 1361235259546.jpg (9KB, 328x323px) Image search: [Google]
1361235259546.jpg
9KB, 328x323px
>>17975628
Yes, but I also have a crippling case of anxiety that I have to deal with everyday without the help of meds or really any people. Are you sure you're not the same as me?

Also trying to apply for a medical marijuana card atm, hoping it can help.
>>
Either u have diabetes or u r possessed by a succubus
Git a gf
Or git insulin
>>
>>17976105
Saved the world last year round october. Seems about right.
>>
>>17977940
I would suggest a psychiatrist, and stay away from weed.
>>
>>17975628
Xenomorph outbreak coming soon?
>>
>>17975639
I run for futball almost every day but recently I feel exactly what they're talking about
>>
>>17975639
I'm a fat fuck and I'm fucking thrilled for the future my dude
>>
>>17975990
The kundalini model of human energy centers is derived from naga traditions and is ultimately reptilian in both form and function. Try the middle pillar and related practices to get more humanistic gains
>>
>>17977940
Anxiety is a symptom of a problem imposed upon you, of having to conform to a system not built for humans. The system as it stands is designed for the feeble and to make humanity more feeble. You have to take your life in your own hands, and decide your own goals. Pursue what it is that makes you happy. By all means get a job and play vidya, but do not lose your soul climbing a corporate ladder that for you has a definite ceiling.
>>
>>17977996
How so? Word is there's a big happening late October this year also
>>
>>17976685
>I train 5 days a week
>I'm clinically depressed
How do you manage? I'm clinically depressed and can barely get up every day, let alone train every day.
>>
>>17975628
>Has anyone else been feeling extremely tired and drained lately?
Not just lately, ever since I grew up. Adulthood sucks.
>>
>>17978251
What's happening in october?
>>
>>17978384
If you buy into IRL magic, there's a war that's started, with an adversary that's apparently new to the universe and seeks to absolutely destroy and render inert this place. If you've seen black mist around, it's hiding therein. Multiple people have had visions of tremendous devastation, and our best guess is that the big day is in late october
>>
>>17978440
Cool.
>>
>>17978265
assuming he's in the military. I know this feel. Waking up every morning at 5 to run six miles is fucking gay
>>
>>17975628
Nah. I've been feeling uncomfortably content lately. Like I literally have no worries in the world, sometimes I've never had in all 24 years of my life except maybe the kid years before kindergarten, but I was too young to even realize shit.
For the first time in my life I really have nothing to worry about.... and that worries me. If some shit is to happen right now, it would literally crush me so it feels like a calm before the story type of shit. I'm literally waiting for a terrorist attack to happen in my city (Cluj-Napoca, Untold festival is happening in a few days, lots of hype)
>>
>>17978199
THIS.
>>
>>17978440
I swear this isn't a bullshit response -- what's in the white mist? Is it related?
>>
>>17975649
What exactly is a loosh farmer?
>>
>>17979719
It's that one thing that when you google it the first result is your answer.
>>
File: Dont-Hug-Me-Im-Scared-3.jpg (42KB, 512x287px) Image search: [Google]
Dont-Hug-Me-Im-Scared-3.jpg
42KB, 512x287px
>>17979719
*phone rings*
>>
>>17975628
>overwhelming dread
My favorite feeling.
>>
>>17975628
It's called depression and anxiety. It's quite common.
>>
"something very bad is going to happen soon?"
I read this pretty much every time I scroll through this board. Nothing ever does happen
>>
>>17980723
I have been.

I'm becoming worried that the escaping siberian permafrost methane is literally going to end human civilization. I'm probably right.

>>
>>17975628
ive been feeling exhausted for a few days now
>>
>>17978440
Where exactly does this information come from? Your imagination?
>>
>>17975628
Yes. The world is ending.

The antichrist will reveal himself soon.

Stop drinking alcohol and eating processed foods/hormone loaded meats and be diligent in what you focus on.
Now is time to make mental notes about what is going on around you. You will be safe if you have faith and stay aware.

DON'T FALL IN THE TRAP OF GETTING COMFORTABLE WITH PEOPLE AND SOCIETY BE READY TO MOVE FORWARD AT ANY MOMENT
>>
For years I've always felt that doing certain things were totally pointless because something was eventually going to happen that would render those things useless.

As much as I want that to happen, I really doubt anything substantial will happen that will affect the globe.
>>
>>17979762
Fucking kek'd
>>
>>17981231
How long has the world been ending at this point? I'm getting impatient
>>
>>17975628
I haven't been on a normal sleep schedule for 3 months or so
I can't sleep through the night anymore.
I sleep in 2 hour intervals, wake up, sometimes I'm able to go back to sleep, most times I'm physically unable.
Only time I get a full nights sleep is if I'm physically and mentally exhausted.
Oddly been having extremely vivid dreams for the past few weeks, after going nearly 2 years without having one.
It's all Confusing the hell out of me.
>>
Yeah kinda, not only the feeling of something big going to happen but also a feeling that I must do something big
>>
File: bum.jpg (944KB, 1000x1600px) Image search: [Google]
bum.jpg
944KB, 1000x1600px
>bump
>>
>>17982744
I hope you listen to that feeling, alot of people are scared of it. More than death itself.
>>
File: timewave zero 2012.gif (12KB, 640x350px) Image search: [Google]
timewave zero 2012.gif
12KB, 640x350px
So did something really happen at the end of 2012?

I think something happened in 2012.
>>
I felt it a few days ago. I wasn't sure what it was.

Then I started reading the Bible and praying. It went away and was replaced with joy.
>>
>>17983138
>Then I started reading the Bible and praying. It went away and I date-raped my own father.

Fixed that for you.

>Gen 19:31
>>
>>17979762
Its not on google pussy faggot
>>
>>17981231
Yes he will. September is very symbolic.
>>
>>17981169
Same here. For months I've been exercising 5 days a week with no problems but around 10 days ago I started feeling very tired, physically and emotionally. Last week I actually told myself "maybe I should take the next week off". I'm also not sleeping well lately. Pretty fuckin weird seeing this thread now...
>>
File: tumblr_o7mfqaN1EE1smipnlo2_1280.jpg (219KB, 1280x866px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o7mfqaN1EE1smipnlo2_1280.jpg
219KB, 1280x866px
I've been feeling pretty good - just graduated, working outside in the country, free room and board. But in the past week I've been feeling more and more anxious. At first I thought it was the ol' bipolar, but it feels different than the usual crushing despair. I feel, like OP said, that something bad is about to happen.

Reading >>17983198 made the feeling very clear and immanent. For some reason I can't recall the last time I read, said, or thought the word "September" - despite my birthday being in that month.
>>
>>17976031
>what I feel and experience is completely negative and a damper on my everyday life and has been for months now.
Then change what you feel. What you experience comes down to yourself.

>It feels like I'm being punished somehow.
Maybe you are, but why do you need to punish yourself?

>And maybe I'am but I don't see a light at the end of this tunnel.
Are you looking for the light?

The door to your cell lies open. The light is before you. The punishment you condemned yourself to is over... why remain in the cell? Fear keeps you here, because it is all you know.

But remember, the Light can, at first, be as blinding as the darkness.
But very soon, You will see again.
>>
Despair code
>>
I'm a clinical schizophrenic. As if the end is actually happening, the anti-psychotics say no. I feel a dampening withdrawal within the air in the heat of summertime. One cigarette after another begs and pleads with me to stop
>>
>>17983164
I guess now that you lost your keylogger you just target anyone right totally emasculated bro?
>>
Yep, I know tend to sleep at the afternoon and I've lost appetite, but well, it might be related to the depression I was diagnosed last year so imnot that worried, also I feel like there's is gonna be a huge earthquake soon where I live, but well I live in Peru so its probable.
>>
>>17975628
I felt like that for months now. My sleeping pattern is all fucked up. Although I work my ass off just to feel tired so that I can sleep at night, I still feel tired all the time. OP, you should try to meditate. As for me, I need to cut down on smoking.
>>
>>17983164
Are you drunk? It's literally the first result.
>>
>>17979662
The black mist carries our adversaries. If you've seen black mist and then some of it change to white mist, you witnessed a purification process, that rendered the fuckers invading our universe weak and inert, so that the sun's light can destroy them. Think of the black mist as both a method to obscure and to protect these bastards
>>
File: Joshua Christ Prelude.png (511KB, 1158x577px) Image search: [Google]
Joshua Christ Prelude.png
511KB, 1158x577px
>>17983159
The Bible records a lot of incidents God doesn't approve of.
>>
>>17981228
We're a small group of people, some of whom don't into magic unto themselves. We've had visions that suggest their history, we've confronted them to know how they feel and how they fight, and more than one of us has consulted a higher entity (not the same higher entity, even), and no information we've gained from these various means has yet been contradicted by another.
>>
>>17975628
The overwhelming dread is just the birthing pains, my dears ;)
>>
>>17983130
May or may not have been the start of the tribulation.
>>
File: despairalexgrey.jpg (45KB, 298x381px) Image search: [Google]
despairalexgrey.jpg
45KB, 298x381px
>>17986381
Is it giving birth to death? Its Slow painful suffering..
>>
>>17986400
Have you asked God with your heart to earnestly redeem your spirit?
>>
>>17986404
Please speak english.
>>
>>17986408
what?
>>
>>17986404
What does it mean to you when it says in genesis, "and on the seventh day, god rested, having completed his work"?
>>
>>17986413
You talk like a fag and your shits all retarded.
>>
>>17986359
Interesting. I've always been uncomfortable with the black mist and occasional entity that pops in or out, but more often I encounter white mist which also seems to have a mind of its own (but from which I don't recall noticing discrete entities emerge). Maybe someone is looking out for me.
>>
>>17986434
One of us has had success with the black mist by shitting white mist out specifically to fight it. If you buy into magic yourself, energy released from your heart area is caustic to the black mist by default, and works super well for local area denial. Just picture it as pure, vibrant white, piercing through the mist. Also, would you happen to live either in Alabama or Poland?
>>
>>17975628
I don't want to sound like I'm just jumping on the bandwagon here, but in all honesty yeah. Maybe it's because I've been following the news (which has been shit and full of happenings) or maybe because I'm currently unemployed waiting to start college with nothing to do at the moment.

Maybe it's the noosphere, that shit is legitimate psychology
>>
I feel weak, trapped within a shell. You feel it too, don't you? The strong should fear the smart, we are supposed to become more technologically advanced. We are overwhelmed with feelings of dread because we are in the wrong corner of the universe, fighting insignificant wars and leading meaningless lives.
>>
>>17986417
Hi dan
>>
>>17975925
I see that doctor who picture there... my roommate would have a field day.
>>
Be wary in the next three years.
A shift is happining. You will soon lose this feeling are become adjusted to it,as will us all. Hang onto these sensitivities as long as possible. The time is near.

Do not be afraid, be awake.
>>
>>17986460
Neither, I'm in the mid Atlantic. Thanks for the tip. Can you recommend resources for reading more about this?

Also out of curiosity, why those two places?
>>
>>17981293
40 or so years. antichrist was conceived this past blood moon. he will usher in a nwo. there will be 2 sides. depopulation happens. A.I replacement occurs. then we can stop looking to the left and right for something to conquer. now we look above and below us. were the fkin human race and now its our turn to seed the universe and spread.
>>
>>17987441
not too long ago, a tremendous amount of that black mist washed seemingly across the entire planet, over all the forests. in those 2 places people who I know took our little group's first stand against the mist. I figured if you saw the white mist you might be near one of us
>>
>>17987543
No. I do encounter both mists somewhat regularly in Pennsylvania, though.

I'm curious to know more, anything else you can tell us?
>>
>>17975628
Even though I have taken the steps to improve my own personal life, I can't shake off the feeling that something is on the horizon that will completely change the way we all live.
>>
>>17981231
I remember reading a conspiracy a while back to not eat any meat.

Why? What are they going to do to the meat?
>>
>>17987579
again, to the best of our collective knowledge this shit is new to the universe. To clarify what that means, the astral plane, the angelic plane (which may or may not be the same place as heaven), the various demon dimensions, wherever fairies live when they aren't messing with humans, and the earth/physical plane, can all be said to be in the same universe. Where this stuff came from was not (and is not) a part of this universe. This stuff is a hostile, invasive and aggressive entity/group of entities. If you can project your astral form into this stuff to fight it, energy shot out of the heart chakra/solar planetary body can absolutely eviscerate it. alternatively, you could take your hands and reach through the mist while inside it, and pretty frequently grab onto skeleton-looking fucks geared up for war. These things are fragile though, and when you rip or cut them open they're full of an icky black tar that boils away in the sun. We think that the mist conceals the tar, and the skeleton things are their shields or maybe their war armor. We think the tar itself is what we ultimately have to destroy. Beyond that, we have pretty much no information, because until very recently there was no information to be had.
>>
>>17981308
Same here, started two summers ago, in winter the anxiety is lesser, than spring and late summer; the dreams have never been this vivid for me, even sometimes I wake up to the bathroom then when I go back to sleep they continue where they left, almost like a paused movie, been experiencing the same places also, that resemble real life places but stranger, a lot stranger.
>>
>>17987698
Could this stuff and the weird skeletal entities possibly be an artificial intelligence or "AI drones" working on behalf of another force? Just a weird gut feeling... maybe there's no way to tell at this point.
>>
>>17987698
Or to put a finer point on it, maybe the tar is (almost literally) an invading external black goo... cripes. It all kind of fits, though... makes a lot of sense to me based on experience and observation.

Sorry for the stream of consciousness, it's rare I find something on /x/ that really resonates.
>>
>>17975628
yep, but that's probably because I have to study 10 books for September while working. I'm not going to pass this exam, my perfect marks are going to slip away.
>>
>>17978511
Why? You keep your body in shape.
>>
Yellowstone is going to blow.
>>
File: MI0000123384.jpg (22KB, 400x396px) Image search: [Google]
MI0000123384.jpg
22KB, 400x396px
>>17989676
That's what she said.
>>
>>17975628
>>17975628
Ive not been here in months, not since last year but this past week or so I've been so empty, feeling lost and a knot in the pit of my stomach I can't get rid of. I'm just depressed and I feel lonely all the time.
Which is weird because I've a loving family and have been to plenty of great places recently with a girl I love more than anything.
I just can't shake it.
>>
>>17975783

men shouldn't be taking iron that's for women who lose it via menstration
>>
>>17976453
Trump is shit, only literal idiots support him.
>>
File: chief quimby.jpg (22KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
chief quimby.jpg
22KB, 320x240px
>>17990053
>Trump
Oh god please don't hijack this thread into some election bullshit. This is a good thread (and I'm not attacking you personally either). Just stop... please and thank you :)
>>
>>17975628

you're about to have a heart attack, fatty
>>
>>17975628
ah yes, I too see it...things are changing....

principalities, thrones, & powers are moving.

the world is going to be different soon......
>>
>>17975631
Underrated
>>
>>17989196
To my understanding, making a contract with something to have it do something you want it to do would make it a "drone" for you until such a task is completed. there's no reason that I'm aware of to think of something like this as an "artificial intelligence"

>>17989209
Are you perhaps thinking of gray goo, like, nanobots that disassemble everything they touch?
>>
>>17990727
>gray goo, like, nanobots
Yeah. I'm partial to the Neumann/Bostrom concepts that these things are to be expected in a populated universe; when you described the mist/tar that's one of the first things that came to mind.

Disclaimer: That said I've not had any reason to note that such a thing was going on, so it was purely a question. Not implying that I know anything substantial about this force/entity/whatever, because I sure as hell don't... though I want to learn whatever I can.
>>
>>17990779
What we know about what we've just been calling "the big day" suggests that what's in the mist currently are just, like, scout patrols. The reason for this is that we've had multiple people have visions of that day, and what currently dwells in the mist is far too feeble to be able to scorch the earth and bring devastation as we have seen, and 2 powerful and ancient beings have told 2 different members of our little group that yes, the big day will be absolutely devastating, but that if we practice diligently we can prevent total destruction. According to one of these beings, the big day is soon. According to the other, the big day begins on october 26th.
>>
>>17975628
Interesting question, no. Almost the opposite actually.
>>
August 14.
September 23.
October 26.

November 8.
>>
>>17990858
buying the aug 14 meme, kek beats Moloch silly.
>>
>>17990872
It is only somewhat related to that.
>>
>>17990830
I've inferred from your posts that this adversary has destruction "in its blood," so to speak... have you managed to glean any intelligence about why it's here/doing this -- nihilism, feeding, etc? Just curious, it may not be all that relevant (or even particularly understandable).

Is it fair to suggest that magicians are our sole hope?
>>
>>17990885
from the visions our people had, they came here after completely destroying the universe they came from. We don't have a clue about their motivation, even about why they came here (whether to escape the death of their universe or just to cause fresh destruction). As I said before, I'd guess they have some capacity to strategize, since the mist thus far seems full of frankly weak shits. It's pompous to say out loud or to express to others, but the archangel Raphael said that our little group was hand picked to deal with this. We were told that we were to seek out allies and to play to our own strengths, but that the people our little group are each "chosen ones". Seeing as how we're all faggots from 4chan, it's become a running joke between us that "we're the greatest hope for the universe... The future has never looked so bleak". If you're good with energy manipulation and aren't super jaded about the fate of the world, you might be a big help to us.
>>
>>17991048
I've got some energy manipulation abilities but am hardly masterful -- certainly not rising to the level of an interspecies magical battle. Though perhaps a whole lot of us muggles are gonna have to learn this stuff, and quick?
>>
>>17993714
Most of us have been practicing for less than 6 months. What we've been told is what we need most is allies, so i figured I'd try recruiting a little bit here. If you want to see how you get along with the rest of our little group, you can find us here
>https://discord.gg/0k3oVnvCQfOo7cIi
most of the server here is memeposting, but real spooks happen pretty frequently. If you find yourself interested in helping with the relatively inane bits of preparation for this war, a couple of us will probably talk to you in PM's about it
>>
File: 1470115484990.jpg (256KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1470115484990.jpg
256KB, 1280x1024px
You people are fucking with me, right? None of you are legitimately this stupid or crazy, right?
>>
>>17993895
oh shit that links to the voice channel
>https://discord.gg/vKfQz
this link won't put you automatically into voice chat
>>
>>17975628
yes I can feel

>>17990409
this
>>
>>17993904
Cool, I'll start lurking and say hi if I can contribute anything
>>
>>17975628
I've been feeling dread, but not unexplained. My reason for feeling it is at the thought of Hillary becoming president. It actually makes me feel sick to my stomach and heavy like my chest is being pulled down.
>>
>>17975628
Well, how's about the fact that we're about to go through a gigantic shift, hardly the first, and not quite the last, that will have effects on the universe that the mainstream scientists will not only not mention, but deny if asked.
>inb4 proof
>inb4 tinfoil hat
>inb4 newfag can't inb4
All I'm saying is buckle up friends, because you're all about to enjoy a wild ride. Start meditating, start being kind, and for the love of light itself--stop eating pesticide filled garbage. This has been a PSA from a lightworker, have a great August 8th.
>>
Ya but this always happens when I quit drinking for the first few days.
>>
>>17975628
HOLY FUG HELP ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
File: bum2.jpg (21KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
bum2.jpg
21KB, 480x360px
>bump
>>
>>17995738
Blue board m8
>>
>>17995743
If there isn't that actual genitals or nipples, it's considered worksafe.
>>
File: 1470038513780.gif (1MB, 245x200px) Image search: [Google]
1470038513780.gif
1MB, 245x200px
This thread is the best roleplay I've seen on /x/ in months.
>>
>Tired and drained

Are you active in your lifestyle, do you partake in enough activities to help you spend your energy and keep your body and mind sharp and running?

> Along with having these unexplained feelings that something very bad is going to happen soon?

I have these feelings too once in a while, but I wouldn't say it's because of an actual upcoming disaster. This might be linked to overthinking, an active imagination and a bit of paranoia.

As I said, go outside, keep yourself active and come back to tell me if those feelings persist.

The dread part I don't want to jump to conclusions, but the drained part I'm certain is because you sit on your ass too much doing nothing.
>>
Yes, people on /x/ have been reporting this since the beginning of the goddamn board. No, you are not a prophet.
>>
>>17975631
This.
>>
>>17975914
stop fucking talking like that you ingrate.

"vibes"
come back when you're 18.
>>
>>17975990
>>17976031
>>17976105

No you're just a paranoid faggot.
go eat some fresh veggies, drink some water, go outside for a couple hours and run around, fuck something if you can manage to, stay off coffee and liquor for a while, get some rest.

You basically just described low dopamine levels, you're not healthy physically and you're addressing poor health as paranormal. What the fuck.

>Source: https://www.psychologytoday.com/basics/dopamine
>>
>>17995882
>As I said, go outside, keep yourself active and come back to tell me if those feelings persist.

I go for walks all the time if it's not too hot out. I obviously wouldn't have made this thread unless something was very wrong.

>The dread part I don't want to jump to conclusions, but the drained part I'm certain is because you sit on your ass too much doing nothing.

Even if this were true, and it's not, there's no way someone could feel like a battery running at 5% charge left just by doing nothing. I feel physically and emotionally drained as well as dense and it's hard to move around at all period.
If what you said was true then I'd be a little tired maybe but this is something else I know it is.
>>
>>17996674
see
>>17996184
>>
>>17996685
>0.06 cents have been deposited to your bank account
>>
>>17996674
Nothing quite like having anon-shill debunk your own emotions...
>>
>>17996716
Thank you
>>
>>17990858
Tell me more, please anon.
>>
>>17975628
You have anxiety my friend. It's nothing special.

>>17975631
underrated post is underrated
>>
>>17998150
>You have anxiety my friend

This is the most plausible answer. Personal problems + insecurity about the future + being constantly informed about political tensions, war and violence.
For me, this combo leads to the feelings referred by the OP.

I don't know about him, but I am actually hoping that something happens.
>>
>>17998170
WHY would you hope that something bad happens? There's nothing beneficial out of something universally bad happening, and I say universally like the universe with space and shit.
>>
>>17982926
I'm really scared of it but really I don't know what you mean by listen to it
>>
>>17998172
I mostly despise the world around me, including the closest family members, not to mention how the whole society has gone to complete shit, and my life with it.
If something bad and really big happens, everything will consequently change. I cannot know if the change will be good or bad at the end, but at least the current situation would be over.
>>
>>17998196
God damn it. Which is very fitting for this thread. You will forever live in a world of pain and suffering if you keep thinking like that. I'll assume that you haven't bothered to learn about the Eightfold path.

You can't, and I repeat CANNOT, hold on to petty grudges and hate. Life has never been, and will never be fair. Get over it. When you accept this, which you have to, to reach nirvana, then maybe, just maybe, you will be happier. The key, or at least one of the keys, to the universe is forgiveness. As fucking cliche and lame as that sounds. I seriously recommend you the eightfold path, because you fucking need it.

Not a fan of tough love? Then don't reply back.
>>
>>17998211
>Eightfold path

I have no idea what this is. Might google it later.

> Life has never been, and will never be fair
Yes, I am perferctly and painfully aware of this. But it doesn't mean I have to accept it. If I want to quit with this shit, nobody should have the right to oppose it. I will likely end killing myself, it is my own choice.
But if in the meantime a nuclear war occurs, consequently wiping everything out, I will not be sad about it and embrace the end willingly.
>>
>>17994086
you must be a retard then, only retards don't support hillary. only retards support trump. only retards would not want hillary as president.
>>
>>17998228
They're both literally the worst in decades. Fuck off.

At the least, Trump guarantees 4 years of top tier memes
>>
>>17975631
kek
>>
>>17975628
Yeah. That's anxiety.
>>
>>17987543
I live in Alabama and am new to all this. What should I look out for?
>>
>>18002851
If you've only recently brought yourself to a state of expanded awareness to be vulnerable to shit, just keep your awareness open enough that you notice when anything is trying to leech from you or change you. Beyond that, I would focus on learning how to banish shit well, and how to ward yourself
>>
>>18003527
You underestimate my newfaggotry. I've only been aware of people practicing this stuff for about 8 months, and haven't done anything myself. I'd love to help in any way that I can, but from the date (October) that's being slung around, I'll have to help as a Muggle.

What can I do for you?
>>
>>18003527
>>18003720
That said, I have felt recently like big, bad things are about to happen- that's why I clicked on this thread in the first place. It caught my attention because of how on the money it is.
>>
>>17975628
Yes.

I just don't know what needs to be done about it. I've gotten a shit ton of sleep the last few days, but I'm still tired.
>>
>>18003720
As a normie, the best thing you can do is be prepared for the happening, such that you don't become a panicking wild animal like everyone else might. The people who see shit coming are the ones who pick up the pieces, you know? if this unfolds as we think and it radically changes life, even for the normans, it'll take a lot of good people doing the right thing to keep society from simply imploding
>>
>>17976574
What exactly do you mean by spiritual development?
>>
>>17978440
I need pics of the black mist and some references.
>>
>>18003778
it isn't a physically black mist physically prowling through forests and physically obscuring mongol warriors
>>
>>17975628
Na.

Stop being a fag and go about your fucking day.
>>
>>18003937
i dont understand why people make these bizzare angry replies. when i read them i get the feeling the poster is way WAY more irritated than he lets on. like hes red in the face and about to punch a wall.

but why would this thread cause such a reaction?
>>
>>17983130
kind of feel it too, things seem to be getting generally worse since then.
>>
>>18003979
Because your post is basically an existential form of narcism
>>
>>18004198
>narcism
My appearance has nothing to do with the post and.. What are you saying exactly? That I'm not supposed to pay attention to my own thoughts and feelings? And just be a robot like you? Seems like this threads resonating with a lot of posters ITT
>>
>>17975628
it's called anxiety you crazy bastard
>>
>>18004223
are you the anon that posted the discord about the group?
May i ask to join in?
I am an aware person and my life has basically been accepting the fact that the reality which i percieve really numbs me but i cannot get comfort from others for they do not seem concerned or interested about it(i actually treasure conscious people in my life), i am extremely emphatic to the point i struggle with identity to this day and have only become consciously aware 2 years ago.

>>17975628 (OP) I feel as though whatever entity or group that pulls the strings and orquestrates the happenings of our world is now doing things in a much more evident way, as if it wants to be noticed behind the curtain.
For example, thinking about Hillary/Trump makes me feel as if it is obvious that they are manipulating people and the leaked emails pointing to moloch and the bohemian grove only makes me feel as if a disclosure was starting to take place.
I wouldnt say this gives me a feeling of dread but i feel scared and alone, for if means that those of us that are aware must resist whatever will occur when the shit hits the fan, and frankly this scares me shitless.
>>
>>18004522
The discord is open to anybody, it's a general /x/ discussion. our little group got together from there initially, and it's still our place to memepost and vet new people. go ahead and check the place out!
>>
>>17998211
Ok, I looked up that Eightfold path stuff, and it's total buddhist new-agerish bullshit m8.
>>
>>17975628
>Feeling of Overwhelming Dread
I felt that last night but only because I'd been spending hours looking at wiki articles of the universe and trying to comprehend the fact that i can't comprehend any of it
After that I just slept and hoped I wouldn't feel quite as 'on edge' as I did after that moment when I wake up. It's been hovering in my mind all day.
>>
>>18006693
Well it's there regardless of whether or not you can comprehend it. I think it's a beautiful thing that we'll never know everything, there will always be more to learn.

>>18005839
You won't get better until you change your worldview. Why not use one that many people throughout history have bettered their lives with.
>>
File: 10wut.png (312KB, 444x390px) Image search: [Google]
10wut.png
312KB, 444x390px
>>17998228
>only retards support trump
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XB0WphHAVA
>>
>>18006836
>it's a beautiful thing that we'll never know everything
But what baffled me is that we don't know anything
Nay, we don't even know (relative to what we have observed on a macroscopic level so far) whether or not we know anything, and every conceivable/supported theory of our fate ends with the death a scale of matter that we couldn't even begin to imagine. Everything/everyone we (as a species) have ever known, and will ever come to know - at this stage only a speck in it's vastness - will inevitably all meet the same end.
I suppose you might be able to find a certain Nietzschean comfort in creating your own purpose for existing in the first place (or rather, dealing with your existence being brought onto you) but that is when my mind started to drift onto the fact that despite the immense complexity of it all, the universe was collectively a single point of energy that would've been invisible to our naked eye and existing in a fucking HUGE and BLACK void larger than anything we might be able to imagine, and that is all we really exist in but photons and our psychology manage to keep us from dwelling on it so much.
Starting to sweat a bit.
>>
>>17975628
It is called anxiety and you fear what you do not know. Set goals and try to stay in the current moment.
>>
File: baptism.jpg (78KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
baptism.jpg
78KB, 600x399px
>>17978440
>>
File: 1437972085037.jpg (19KB, 294x273px) Image search: [Google]
1437972085037.jpg
19KB, 294x273px
>>17986417
Try talking to your parents about your feelings. IF they dont give a shit talk to your high school counselor. They will help you feel better.
>>
>>18006868
He really did lose the disabled vote LOL.
>>
I just expect things falling from the sky and fire everywhere, it's been a constant feeling for the last 1.5 years.
>>
>>18007667
soon, brother
>>
>>18008173
Tell us moar.
>>
File: werwtert2.jpg (364KB, 993x1066px) Image search: [Google]
werwtert2.jpg
364KB, 993x1066px
I have been feeling low and tired, especially the last week. I figured it's just because I have vacation and became inactive. I have plans to go hiking but just I feel tired and uninspiredand the days ticking by. Trying to lift a little and eat healthy...
>>
>>18008350
on the big day, a multitude of powerful fuckers will descend upon the earth, possibly even with the power to physically manifest. Everything the feet of these soldiers or the beasts that bear them touches catches flame
>>
>>18008173
I keep dreaming about a meteor shower too, had it last night, browse /x/ like once a month and didn't even open this thread just read this post.

It's happening soon.
>>
File: 1468643135379.jpg (27KB, 243x207px) Image search: [Google]
1468643135379.jpg
27KB, 243x207px
I'm probably gonna leap to my demise soon.. got a nice bridge near by
>>
>>17975628
>Feeling of Overwhelming Dread
'it' is coming
'it' is on it's way
>>
File: yU9J2EhPwGo.jpg (36KB, 604x600px) Image search: [Google]
yU9J2EhPwGo.jpg
36KB, 604x600px
>>18010588
what about this
>>
File: ye_olde_botmon.jpg (100KB, 656x476px) Image search: [Google]
ye_olde_botmon.jpg
100KB, 656x476px
>>18003748
>normans
>>
>>17975628
this happens whenever I smoke weed while tripping
>>
>>17975628
You all need to look under your bed... NOTHING THERE!!! Your all paranoid, get it together , stiff upper lip, stand tall puff out your chest and hold your head high!!!
<3
MIJ?
>>
File: ofcitsamerica.jpg (38KB, 949x712px) Image search: [Google]
ofcitsamerica.jpg
38KB, 949x712px
Earth is a small small really fucking small planet, just think about it.
>>
>>18011096
Jump off a bridge.
>>
I have this feeling but I am clinically depressed and mentally ill. Is it because of my mental illness that I feel this dread because in stretches where I don't feel mentally sick this dread disappears. Maybe everything is alright actually.
>>
>>18011096
>MIJ?

No, I wasn't made in Japan.
>>
The forces of both light and darkness are becoming conscious and manifesting in new ways on our planet. They are not in coming in competition, they are coming in harmony.

An agreement has been made, which you can take advantage of. Our world is one of duality, and undeniably both light and darkness already exist here. The agreement is simple: You accept the presence of darkness within and without, under the condition that darkness will manifest to you in the most beautiful, instructive way.

The lloigor don't care for forms; They are formless in nature and will touch you with whatever tendril manifests at that moment. If you meet this darkness with fear, you reinforce your fear programming and the darkness will push you further into slavery. If you meet it openly with the expectation of growth, you burn through your fear programming and are reimprinted with liberation and courage.

The same goes for the forces of light, if you play with the concepts a bit.

The agreement is also a bet. The wager is that this universe isn't fundamentally dead and shitty, and that confronting all our darkness will allow us all to break through into a new awesome understanding of reality that transcends our light/dark duality.

Imagine that there is a control panel for our world, and there is a lever on this panel that controls the relative speed of our progression. It's labeled with "infinte acceleration" at it's highest setting. Now imagine someone got in the control room, pushed the lever all the way up, and then broke it off with a fucking hammer (They had good reason to, the earth control staff are dicks). This is a fairly accurate description of this bet and our current state of affairs.

The big singularities should be arriving soon. Have fun!
Thread posts: 212
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.