[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

9/11 or Sandy Hook?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 11

File: image.gif (1MB, 175x131px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1MB, 175x131px
Which one is more likely a real conspiracy organized by the government? I can't decide. There is too much evidence to support each of them.
>>
Take a shower.
Hit the weights.
Get a clue.
>>
File: 20160709_153230.jpg (58KB, 323x207px) Image search: [Google]
20160709_153230.jpg
58KB, 323x207px
What evidence?
>>
Both.
>>
>>17975458
9/11, but if the conspiracy was actually real we would have known by now.
>>
Wait what evidence there for Sandy Hook?
>>
>>17975820
Literally nothing.

>muh crises actors
> implying the gov is that reckless
>>
>>17975848
I thought I was doing a stupid thing by asking I was typing the post. After a quick google search I see that, yes, asking was stupid.
The Batman movie? Are you people insane?
>>
File: 1416134719547.gif (1MB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
1416134719547.gif
1MB, 800x533px
>>17975820

>mfw they sacrificed the children to moloch
>>
>>17975874
true
>>
File: image.jpg (860KB, 1246x2081px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
860KB, 1246x2081px
>>17975820

Here is what I recall off hand. Pic related.

>no dead children ever seen leaving the school
>no living children ever seen leaving the school
>police dash cam runs for 4 hours, aimed at spot where children are supposedly walking across the parking lot to a nearby fire station, zero kids seen on video
>Bing cache results of news story about the shooting, from the day before the event
>1 year before event, state passes a law preventing any info from being released about minors
>law enforcement never goes to home of suspect. They go to home next door.
>home next door to suspect was purchased for $1 months before the event
>home next door to suspect sold for $1 months after event
>multiple other homes of victims families were bought prior to event and later sold, for $1
>numerous victim family members with acting experience
>numerous victim family members with long history of support for strict gun control
>victims families making millions of dollars from the event even years later
>victims family members appearing quite jovial, having a good laugh about the situation moments before they thought the cameras were rolling
>people wandering around the school aimlessly pretending to look busy for hours, walking in circles, changing jackets, and so on
>school demolished to eliminate all evidence
>Adam Lanza and Ryan Lanza appear to be the same person, as basically only photos exist of Adam that look exactly like Ryan when he was younger, and videos exist of Ryan with the family but Adam is never shown
>pictures of children who were supposedly killed look strangely similar to a marketing piece put out BY THE PARENT OF ONE OF THE VICTIMS several years earlier

There is more stuff that raised questions about whether the school was even a functioning school or not, but I forget the details. And there was something about two masked people in tactical gear with assault rifles fleeing into the woods as authorities arrived at the school.
>>
>>17976000
I like this guy.

My investigation provided me with similar findings.

>crisis actors are a real cult.
>>
Guys, there are literally parents with dead children being harassed and accused of lying. Just leave them alone.... you're all so paranoid. Clearly it's either conspiracy theories or /wrist, eh?
>>
>>17975795
>this
>>
>>17975848
Actually that is what is implied. The fact that the general public won't question it should be a slap in the face.

>but yeah, how 'bout that pokémon go?
>>
>>17976000

>provides no links
>doesn't explain why it was worth mentioning guys with assault rifles when one of the first points is that 'there were no dead bodies'
>Jesus Christ
>>
>>17976282
You have obviously done >100 hours of research.

Faggots will be faggots.
>>
>>17976000
The trips, oh god.

Shame people will still deny any of this.
>>
>>17976296
>do the research for me, I have absolutely no idea how to research anything other than traps because I am a humongous faggot
>>
>>17976309
>Muh research
>Muh i go looking for what i want to be true anyway
>Muh its on the internet it must be true
>Muh i feel important now
>Muh youre just a shill
>Muh i know the truth but i still post on an open website easily accessible to anyone using google
>>
>>17976663
Heh, stay mad.

>I'm butthurt because I can't connect dots for myself and I dare not question that which is in plain sight.
>>
>>17976282
>no links
Not sure if you heard:
Google
YouTube
>>
FWIW George Noory rated conspiracy theories on the Duncan Trussell podcast from 1-10, with 1 being "complete bullshit" and 10 "probably true".

>Bigfoot: 8
>Sandy Hook false flag: 0
>Michelle Obama is a man: 0
>Michelle Obama is Bigfoot: 0
>Illuminati: 10
>UFOs: 10
>Project blue beam: 8
>Anti-Christ already on planet: 8.5
>>
>>17976000
>were bought prior to event and later sold, for $1
Source ?
>>
>>17976309
>>17976663
>>17976717

Kys guys
no seriously
>>
>>17977384
>>Anti-Christ already on planet: 8.5
>Anti-Christ even fucking existing : 0
>>
Im starting to think that /x/ consists of nothing but secret societies and the "crazy" people they taunt. Oh yeah and crazy people. Sandy hook and 9/11 were probably both inadvertently caused by the shadow government, but they shouldnt care. Im sure they didnt think twice bout their policies
>>
Why would sandy hook be an inside job? Did it even have consequences? If their goal was gun control it obviously failed and had no effect, just like the other shootings that happen daily in the country.
>>
>>17977420
>Kys
Good morning Reddit.
>>
>>17977533
I don't know, but just because gun control did not directly stem from one incident doesn't mean it wasn't planned. That's flawed logic. I don't think it was planned, but your logic is flawed. Maybe a small group thought they were going to change things on their own, then found out no one cares, or maybe they need to have a lengthy list of incidents before HRC or Drumph takes away all our guns, or maybe a weak looking mentally handicapped kid really did singlehandedly pull off a mass shooting on his own.
>>
9/11
The impact that had not olny in
Murica but globally was enormous
Too good to be an act off some
half-arsed jihadists
>>
>>17977618
Has there ever been video of the attackers from airport surveillance?
>>
you need to look at all those events as massive human sacrifice events all happening on really precise dates related to different cosmic events if you really want to understand why they happen.
>>
>>17977925
Who me?
>>
There was some conspiracy theory about 9/11 where it was an Israeli submarine that launched the rocket at the pentagon.
>>
9/11.

Watching building 7 collapse is hilarious. Asymmetrical damage cause the building to fall evenly, symmetrically and at free fall speed.
>>
>>17975774
carter please go back to /asp/
>>
>>17975774
>showering before lifting weights
>>
>>17977356
>Google and Youtube are credible sources of information
what? just fuck off
>>
>>17978668
>I have no clue about static, archtecture and physics, but some guy on Youtube said it looks weird, so I parrot his bullshit
>>
File: 1462753978102.jpg (47KB, 219x420px) Image search: [Google]
1462753978102.jpg
47KB, 219x420px
>>17978668
This.
>>
Probably both.
Make it just obvious enough that fringe intellectuals will see through it but the majority of people will eat it up. BTW it had nothing to do with muh oil and more to do with social engineering, generating fear of terrorist whilst also home brewing radicalised consipiritards
>>
>>17978706
Enlighten us then.
>>
>>17975458
Not to burst the /x/ circle jerk bubble but you guys give the federal government wayyy too much credit.

Having worked with government entities from local to national...these morons can rarely coordinate well enough to decide what kind of pizza to order for lunch.

It's laughable to think bureaucrats could pull something like 9/11 off. It's a miracle anything functions in government...you would be horrified if you knew how close things are, one mistake away, from completely collapsing.
>>
>>17978790
And that's exactly what the government would want us to think.
>>
Someone red pill me on sandy hook I know absolutely nothing about it
>>
File: 1468774170473.jpg (24KB, 306x423px) Image search: [Google]
1468774170473.jpg
24KB, 306x423px
>>17978711
Only it was oil. Bush and sadam took down the towers together. It happened right in front of Every one.
>>
File: image.jpg (61KB, 592x592px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61KB, 592x592px
Wow, /x/ is now disinfo central.
RIP /x/
>>
>>17978972
This
>>
>>17975820
Someone has filed a lawsuit against the government for staging sandy hook
>>
>>17976000
Fuck thats just creepy shit. Trips dictates it is Truth
>>
>>17976663
I am fox mulder and sandy hook was a government false flag shooting
>>
>>17977384
The anti christ is anyone who isnt the christ
>>
>>17977600
After dallas shootings obanma increased militarization of poliec
>>
sandy hook was also when obama shed a tear and really doubled down on anti-gun retardation
>>
>>17978706

If you look very carefully at the WTC7 building in some videos, the top of the center of the building caves in before the building begins to collapse.

If it was failure of the base of the structure, that wouldn't have happened.

I'm still open to the idea that WTC7 and even WTC1 and WTC2 were pre-wired in case of an invasion by a foreign enemy.

No plane hit the Pentagon, that's for damn sure though.
>>
>>17978879
Lone gunman, mentally handicapped teenager, allegedly goes into a school with an assault rifle and kills a bunch of kids. Tons of sketchy circumstances that make conspiracy theorists wet their pants (read the list earlier in the thread).

If you want more details watch on YouTube, "We need to talk about Sandy Hook"
>>
>>17976000

Don't forget the guy wearing military fatigues who was caught by police in the woods behind the school, as recorded by a live news chopper.

Or the car that was towed away which was claimed to be Lanza's and found with guns in it, but was registered to someone else.

Or the coroner's press conference where he couldn't definitively state the gender or number of children killed.
>>
>>17975458
>and
911 wasnt the government. It was the people that owned the wtc building. They took out an insurance policy on yhe buildings then they had them destroyed for the insurance money. Those buildings were built to withstand impact from a plane jet juel cant melt steel gurters that support the buildings structure. Look up wtc 27 it was hit by a jet loaded down with hellfire missles and the building didnt collapse. Do ur homework and you would know this.
>>
>>17975458
Sandy hook is not fake.
Some nutter stood up in a meeting shouting that it was a conspiracy. Good job fags. Make the families feel like shit.

9/11 is more likely a govt conspiracy
>>
>>17978972
>>17979230

Just fuck off, the both of ya.
>>
>>17975774
CARTER FUCK OFF
>>
>>17979870
Nothing on wtc 27
>>
There is a considerable reason to disbelieve Sandy Hook. I don't get how people think 9/11 is more plausible.

Anyone who's actually interested in the Sandy Hook conspiracy read this: http://www.rense.com/general96/NobodyDiedAtSandyHook_final.pdf
>>
>>17981809
Interesting stuff, but I have a few questions:
>so these kids that supposedly died, have their names or SSNs ever been released? Were the identities made up or did real children actually disappear?
>same question, but with the adults.
>this may be dumb, but if it was staged, why did they do such a bad job doing it? How did the Gov. think they could get away without a huge evacuation of kids, lack of injuries, etc.

I agree that it is fishy but I feel like some of the quirks (demolition of houses/school; parents and coroner acting strangely) aren't necessarily unsual or out of character due to the scale of the atrocity. Especially the coroner, I can't really blame the guy for acting weird--even if he is a professional--because I doubt he has ever and will ever again handle such an event.

I do find the lack of kids, the non-panic atmosphere, lack of EMTs and the speculation that the school had been closed very compelling. I wish there were more interviews with regular, longstanding residents of the area.

I like to see both sides of things. Is there a non-media, non-gov. influenced third party source that contradicts the alleged information in the PDF you linked?
>>
>>17981809
Wow, 426 pages of Sandy Hook evidence
>>
>>17981809
So what happened to Lanza?
>>
>>17983258
Ryan Lanza is alive and well
>>
>>17977898
nope. only evidence is 19 pictures of arab people and the govt saying "trust us"
>>
>>17983388
Then what about Adam?
and if what you said is true, what are his thoughts about all this?
>>
>>17983488
They are the same person. After reviewing hand written letters by the mom it is pretty clear there was only one Lanza child.
>>
>>17983717
so then what happened to them all?
>>
>>17983886
Who is "them all"?
>>
>>17983423

Take your schizo pills, schizo. You're embarrassing yourself.
>>
>>17983901
The Lanza family. The mom, Adam/Ryan. If the whole thing was a hoax, what happened to them? Where are they now?
>>
>>17977384
>1-10
>0
wat
>>
>>17983949
Peter Lanza
Nancy Lanza
Google
>>
File: sh1.jpg (15KB, 630x181px) Image search: [Google]
sh1.jpg
15KB, 630x181px
>>17983944
OK you fucking faggot
>>
For sandy hook the noah pozner kid apparently died twice.
http://www.snopes.com/politics/conspiracy/peshawar.asp
Makes it even funnier when you think about it.
>>
>>17976000
Supposedly all the victims families were lottery winner and just moved there less than a year prior as well.

Furthermore, I have small children and there's no way in hell one, let alone a while classroom full, would be able to hide and stay quiet while the gunman was unloading on the teacher.
>>
SANDY HOOK ~MIGHT~ HAVE HAPPENED

IT MIGHT HAVE HAPPENED

DON'T YOU THINK THAT BECAUSE THERE'S EVEN A TINY CHANCE IT'S REAL, PEOPLE SHOULDN'T HARRASS POTENTIALLY GRIEVING FAMILIES!?

-this is literally directed at nobody in particular. It is important to talk about things. But god damn, imagine if it's real and these poor families are being harrassed even years after.

There kids shot for no reason... and now they are being attacked.

Jesus fucking christ.

Anyway, sorry for not contributing anything of any worth.
>>
While I personally don't think either is a conspiracy, it's definitely more likely that 9/11 is. Just because I feel like there are more unknowns
>>
>>17975458
implying millennials don't understand history.
>>
>>17985462
9/11 was a conspiracy by someone
>>
>>17986047
I don't understand the question
>>
Something was definitely covered up regarding WTC. But it was probably something banal like sheer incompetence. I'm sure it could have been prevented if someone hadn't fucked up.
>>
Both were Mossad jobs.
>>
>>17975808
It was proven not too long ago. But everybody is too worried about the stupid Bullshit the media is throwing down their throats to notice
>>
>>17977533
Well seeing as how many many shootings have taken place suddenly within the last three years and gun control is suddenly a huge ass subject I think it worked. They need to convince the citizens to push it they can't just choose to do it. They need everyone for it. Scaring them into is the only way
>>
>>17987141
Yeah but the report was heavily redacted in a way to wholly blame the Saudis. But they have all of the mastermind plannings censored(Of the Israeli Mossad and CIA) and how they planted bombs in all 3 buildings. The Pentagon itself was hit by a missile and the other plane was fake. It never landed in PA. I don't know where it is or where the people on it are.
>>
>>17987139
Can confirm. Saw job opening on Craigslist.
>>
you don't have to decide. 9/11 is clearly and proven a massive staged event. if you don't know that by now you're retarded. Zero doubt. 100%

Sandy Hook needs more investigation but its fishy.
>>
>>17987904
Definitely not. Dig deeper, there is sufficient proof that Sandy Hook was a complete hoax.
>>
>>17975458
Sandy Hook definitely didn't happen.

9/11 was definitely terrorists.
>>
>>17977384
>>Bigfoot: 8
Top kek
>>Sandy Hook false flag: 0
Top kek
>>Michelle Obama is a man: 0
I'd rate it at one or two. Not totally impossible, but highly unlikely, no reason to suspect
>>Illuminati: 10
What about them
>>UFOs: 10
What about them
>>Project blue beam: 8
What is that
>>Anti-Christ already on planet: 8.5
Top kek
>>
>>17977533
They miscalculated how entrenched people's love of the 2nd amendment was in teh face of (allegedly) dead children.
>>
>>17976000
Damn nigga is this your job?
>>
>>17981809
I can't access the file, can you perhaps upload it somewhere else?
>>
>>17975820

Exactly. There is no evidence that Sandy Hook actually happened. No conspiracy theory needed. There is no evidence proving that it DID in fact ever happen.
>>
>>17975458
Both are equally likely to be actual events instead of being orchestrated by the government. 9/11 was obviously caused by terrorists, otherwise Osama Bin Laden wouldn't have come forward and claimed responsibility for it. When it comes to Sandy Hook I don't see any reason why the government would do that

>fun fact: did you know that Al Quaeda considers ISIS to be anti muslim?
>>
>>17988138
Apparently blue beam is like a hologram simulated rapture of sorts
>>
>>17975774
Take a step back

Do it for you

The church is nothing but a farce

Who even knows if there is a god anyway
>>
>>17984082
the guy who played the lanza father is the same as the one who played the father of that ladies man plunging penis kid.
>>
>>17976000
A relative of mine was in the sandy hook shooting he said he heard gunshots but theres so much evidence that supports the claim that it wasnt real I dont know who to believe
>>
How does it feel to know that no matter how much proof there is, 9/11 will never be officially accepted as an inside job?
>>
>>17989148
your relative is a liar due to shitty genetics
>>
>>17989361
reported
>>
>>17989148
Is your relative a left-leaning anti-gun activist with acting experience?
>>
>>17989148
Ask your relative what they think about people who think it was a hoax.
Thread posts: 109
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.