[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What should I know before watching Eyes Wide Shut?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

What should I know before watching Eyes Wide Shut?
>>
>>17975296
I like it but it's long. Just watch it.
>>
it's a good film
please don't come back to this thread or i'll spoil all the good bits
just watch it
might have to watch it more than once
>>
File: 1469415713868.webm (2MB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1469415713868.webm
2MB, 512x384px
>>17975296
Know that it's a movie that is vague enough in what it depicts that it allows every dipshit with a tinfoil hat to superimpose their own personal conspiracy theories onto it. Kind of like the predictions of Nostradamus.

It's good for what it is. Enjoy it, but don't be a bitch about it like 90% of this board.
>>
File: red guy 2.jpg (120KB, 500x372px) Image search: [Google]
red guy 2.jpg
120KB, 500x372px
>>17975296
What is the password?
>>
File: 1453912511937.jpg (30KB, 400x395px) Image search: [Google]
1453912511937.jpg
30KB, 400x395px
>>17975383

>Benis. X:DDDDDDDD
>>
They killed him for this film and kept about 30 minutes from the public, probably mkultra references (over the rainbow et al) or their connection to the rothschilds (party house is a Rothschild house); Kubrick was enlightened to many esoteric ideas which some background is probably required to interpret. The way he builds his sets, frames every shot, et al is relevant
>>
>>17975296
That Kubrick would hate the guts of the stupid conspiracy theorists on this board.
>>
>>17975296

It's not that good, don't expect too much.

A clockwork orange is way better.
>>
>>17975296
Look closely for the use of red and blue. Those two colors indicate most stuff in the movie.
>>
>>17975296
Unfairly underrated imo. Top 5 Kubrick.
>>
>>17975416

What is over the rainbow referencing?

Interesting because in Evangelion, there is a ship named over the rainbow and it has very similiar esoteric/occult references Kubrick was familiar with
>>
>>17975382
You can only breathe out your nose if you're part of the Illuminati.
>>
>>17975434
That's a funny way of saying 2001: A Space Odyssey.
>>
>>17975421

Are you sure about that? His daughter was on Alex Jones.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6edQC2edYmI
>>
>>17975492
To my knowledge the wizard of oz film was used in mkultra psychological programming experiments, I'm not sure what the deeper arcanities are with it or with rainbows generally
>>
>>17975296
That the version you're watching isn't complete and a lot of stuff will never be revealed to the public
>>
I was working in Deal, New Jersey a few weeks back (upscale area) and I saw two people dressed in robes with those creepy shiny masks walking from a large estate at around 1 or 2 in the morning. I nearly shit my pants, that is all.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.