[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LHP GENERAL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 15

File: Azerate.gif (45KB, 294x282px) Image search: [Google]
Azerate.gif
45KB, 294x282px
ORDER OF NINE ANGLES

http://www.o9a.org/

https://h3llon3arthn3xion.wordpress.com/fenrir-archive/

TEMPEL OV BLOOD

https://bloodtempel.wordpress.com/

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1irOZMr-v5V8Vh6s3lyQGQ

CURRENT 218

http://anti-cosmos.orgfree.com/download/Temple-of-The-Black-Light.pdf

NEW BIHAR MANDIR

https://web.archive.org/web/20140210111940/http://www.newbiharmandir.org/

Let's try this again
>>
File: 1469347158484.gif (478KB, 307x253px) Image search: [Google]
1469347158484.gif
478KB, 307x253px
>>17975067
>Neo-nazis and edgelords.
>>
File: 1452690378647.jpg (70KB, 604x603px) Image search: [Google]
1452690378647.jpg
70KB, 604x603px
>>17975067
>Let's try this again
Try what? Spamming links?
Congrats, you did it fag!
>>
ONA, EVIL AND THE PHYSICAL

Why is it that those treading the Seven-Fold Sinister Way stress physical ordeals, physical training and indeed, reaching an elite level of physical fitness? Why is it so important for those who are endeavoring to become the sinister agents of preparing eorthe for the return of the Dark Gods to undergo such ordeals and training?

For those who have engaged in such, as per the traditional teachings of the ONA, the answer is simple.

There is no comparison to the feeling that one receives when one has, by oneself, often and in many cases devoid of any recourse toward any human assistance whatsoever as to food or sustenance, other than oneself, traveled miles upon many miles, whether walking/marching or running, with only one’s physical self as vehicle, often while ascertaining nature around oneself and the depths of one’s own consciousness.
>>
>>17975331
There is little comparison to the feeling of having lifted hundreds upon hundreds of pounds of weight, dozens upon dozens of time, and feeling oneself possessed of a verging- on-the-demonic strength, filled with the lust and gleam of the predator, while knowing that lesser physical beings, dozing in the pale light of pre-dawn, sleep unaware all around you – vulnerable.

The transcendence of physical limits is a fundamental threshold, an innately Satanic threshold, concerning which any among us who fail to attempt to cross will lose an innately fundamental, quintessential – furthermore – non-negotiable Satanic quality, Satanic character, that is prerequisite for becoming truly dark, inherently Satanic in a psycho- physical sense and genuinely evil in the real-world.
>>
>>17975336
The pseudo-Satanists will bawl their excuses as they sit, decrepit and weak, in front of their televisions, their computers – physically inferior to the real, ONA-style, physical elite. They will dawdle, innocently, with their children and the children of their child-like relatives and mundane friends – repose softly, like idiots, among their mundane and inferior ‘peers’, psychically and physically soft – they will do all of these things and be more than simply lacking in genuinely Satanic characteristics, genuine Satanic determination, yet will still, unabashedly, without shame, assert themselves, among those fools who will listen, as being, themselves,‘Satanic.’

ONA has long drawn the line in the sand between these weak pretenders and those who are ready and willing to bring riot and revolt, terror and bloodshed (and who, in fact, have done so) to this terra firma in an excruciatingly fanatic attempt to bring about the manifestation of the Dark Gods upon the eorthe. While the pretenders pretend, while the weaklings wallow in their weakness, the hard ONA trains – the hard ONA plots – the hard ONA makes darkness manifest here, now, in the world. The choice is clear.

Jall, ONA
>>
>>17975339
The ONA is nothing like TOS you fake ass faggot
>>
File: aVe0ZQn_460s.jpg (59KB, 460x784px) Image search: [Google]
aVe0ZQn_460s.jpg
59KB, 460x784px
>>17975331
>>17975336
>>17975339

You are taming the beast .
Me ?
I disolve the beast by accident I am making a new one

Pro tip : program yourself to not have limits
From them weights will be light as fuck.
>>
>>17975384
>TOS

Made no mention of them in my posts.
>>
File: 150807091020404.png (230KB, 570x427px) Image search: [Google]
150807091020404.png
230KB, 570x427px
>>17975067
>TEMPEL OV BLOOD
>>
>>17975400
Pretty sure it's an inside joke
>>
File: 1428805395806.jpg (51KB, 594x665px) Image search: [Google]
1428805395806.jpg
51KB, 594x665px
>>17975331
>Why is it that those treading the Seven-Fold Sinister Way stress physical ordeals, physical training and indeed, reaching an elite level of physical fitness?

They are basically like Friedrich Nietzsche and Adolf Hilter--goddamn I hate the thought of mentioning a great mind like Nietzsche in the same sentence as that other faggot nigger-- in that they are sickly, weaklings, and thus they try to overcompensate for it by talking tough, and pretending that they are the epitome of strength and fitness. I'm a machinist by trade. I get to do a lot of heavy lifting and shit for pay on a daily basis. It's never once crossed my mind that I need to go to a local business, and inquire about them allowing me to enter their building to pick up heavy shit after I get off from work in exchange for money. I simply don't need to. If you do, then chances are you are not doing anything worthwhile with your life, and that's how you end up doing shit like worshiping the devil, or becoming a trap that hangs out at truck stops and faggoty dance clubs drinking girl drinks and/or light beer.
>>
>>17975735
>not doing heavy lifting for work means you aren't doing anything meaningful

Your argument is pretty fucking stupid.
>>
.>>17975339

None of these orders ever made an impact what so ever.
I am orthodox Satanist, yet I think you all are a bunch of pretenders and faggots

>inb4 hurr we did make an impact but you didn't notice it

then how is it an impact?
fuck off you pseudo-satanic faggots
>>
>>17975796
Clearly you are unfamiliar with the life and work of David Myatt and his associates. I would really be interested to know the impact made by "orthodox satanists". Some goofy black mass and reverse christian practices?
>>
File: 1402010875861.jpg (35KB, 415x301px) Image search: [Google]
1402010875861.jpg
35KB, 415x301px
>>17975762
>Your argument is pretty fucking stupid.

That's wut trollins all about, son.

But anyway, a man should work with his hands. I'll count scientists and engineers there too, even though most of their work is done on paper. They are doing useful shit for humanity, and not merely looking pretty and answering phones. Working in an office though is woman's work. Men who do it are all always just one manicure, or one mixed drink away from letting another guy put his dick in their asshole.

I'll also count being President of the US too, and that is why it is fucking imperative that we do not let Hillary get elected and soil our nations otherwise perfect record, CASE FUCKING CLOSED!
>>
>>17975816

LOL.
Confirmed 4 shitposting faggot.
You should also be orthodox Satanist, based on the allegiance to the orders you are claiming.

But clearly you are absolutely without knowledge of the subject.
>>
>>17975822
>I was only pretending to be retarded

What does any of what you're saying have to do with Traditional Satanism? Working with ones hands would only bolster the ideas espoused in the text.
>>
>>17975828
Define what you mean by "orthodox" and then we can discuss the parameters.
>>
>>17975833

Why would I ever care to explain that to you?
You are the one claiming to be super-initiated into all this bullshit yet you don't even know the very basic definition of orthodox vs unorthodox satanism?

You are what I said you are, a pretender and a faggot

also, sage.
>>
>>17975842
If you think Traditional Satanism as espoused by the Order of Nine Angles has anything to do with the Christian devil, you really don't know your shit.
>>
File: Ibnmyatt.png (664KB, 620x970px) Image search: [Google]
Ibnmyatt.png
664KB, 620x970px
>>17975816
>David Myatt

The Moslem faggot?
>>
File: 1464413338984.gif (1MB, 260x146px) Image search: [Google]
1464413338984.gif
1MB, 260x146px
>>17975851

ahahahahhahaha fuck, do you literally have down-syndrome or what?
Where did I say that?
of course fucking satan has nothing to do with the christian devil

It's like the most fundamental information about Satanism there is.

You are underage, aren't you?
>>
File: smart-stik.png (345KB, 560x426px) Image search: [Google]
smart-stik.png
345KB, 560x426px
>>17975830
As I said idle hands is what leads to both Satanism and being a flaming homosexual. Men who work, and have purpose don't have time for such faggotry.
>>
>>17975863
You first claim that the organizations listed had nothing to do with orthodox satanism. When asked to define the term, you couldn't answer. As it it used by groups such as Cathedral of the Black Goat, orthodox actually refers to the literal Satan of the Christian bible. You are clearly very confused about your beliefs.
>>
>>17975872

Well, if the roots of Satan aren't in Christianity, then why would orthodox (which basically means to adress oneself to the roots of the subject) Satanism be christian devil worship?

I know that it is commonly interpreted as "orthodox" Satanism to worship the christian devil, to me this is just christian devil worship, not more, not less.
Afterall, If I'd said I'm theistic Satanist, you could have also assumed I am a Satanist who believes in the christian devil.

I just do not think any order would approve of you posting here, about these subjects. If you have real knowledge about it.
>>
File: 1426107076928.jpg (31KB, 342x381px) Image search: [Google]
1426107076928.jpg
31KB, 342x381px
>>17975872
>You are clearly very confused about your beliefs.
>feeling the need to point out the obvious

This is the standard for Satanists of all stripes.
>>
File: 1395008937700.jpg (116KB, 497x640px) Image search: [Google]
1395008937700.jpg
116KB, 497x640px
>>17975867

>the purpose of life is working my ass off

This is what wageslaves actually believe.

lmfao
>>
>>17975067
I love LHP/Satanic generals.

You can tell that some of these faggots get really bothered by certain subjects.
Like >>17975735 this obviously sexually-repressed faggot with
>a religion equates sexuality
Top kek
and >>17975796
this guy with his
>muh one authentic tradition of Satanic philosophies

Has anyone read Lords of the Left Hand Path by Stephen Flowers?
>>
>>17975918

Where did I say that it is the only authentic tradition?
It's just a fact none of those orders ever managed to accomplish anything?

get some reading comprehension nigga
>>
>>17975932
>say only authentic tradition
You implied that yours was somehow more factually correct than these "pretenders and faggots". Of course, that doesn't isolate your own philosophy as solely dominant yet it certainly concretes it as somehow one of the "correct forms" of Satanic working.
>none of these orders accomplished anything?
Acting as nexions, information and practical, influential through the space of the internet, as well as creating a sense of authenticity, sharing underlying concepts recognized across modern orders- yes, I'd say that traditional Satanic groups such as the ONA are definitely more influential than some shitposting faggot whining about muh 'wrong form of Satanism'.
>>
>>17975951

No, I didn't imply that. I implied that they aren't doing shit. There is no correct form of satanic working, but actions are very important in our faith.

Initiation isn't strictly necessary.
Also, authenticity through fucking online presence? For real?

I'm way more influental than any of those orders simply because of the things I have done and will continue to do.

None of you could give me even 1 example of what things those orders really accomplished besides hurr derp acting as nexions.

lol
>>
File: 2109570977_603686fa09_z.jpg (96KB, 500x335px) Image search: [Google]
2109570977_603686fa09_z.jpg
96KB, 500x335px
>>17975906
I didn't say I actually believed it you nitpicky little dick freckle. I was just using it to call all these edgelord queers faggots. I admit that it's not going as smoothly as I'd originally hoped. I mean I was hoping to see at least one of them having a meltdown, because you know how temperamental nazis can be.

>>17975918

Cmon you stupid Wiccan nigger. Melt down! Also way to be a homophobic racist! Being a faggot and letting other men take turns assfucking you doesn't necessarily make you gay. I'd venture to bet that most of you Satanist dipshits fancy yourselves as being straight, even though you're going to die virgins if you don't get to experimenting with each other. I mean bitches love Jesus and shit. SHILLELAGH!
>>
>>17975957
>None of you could give me even 1 example of what things those orders really accomplished besides hurr derp acting as nexions.

Yeah, because nexions engaged in real criminality will post their activities on 4chan.
>>
>>17976152
Come on, bro. We won't rat you out to the pigs. They've never done us any good either.
>>
I want to thank everyone in this thread for being my monthly reminder of why I don't frequent /X/!

I'll be back in a month when on a night when I get bored and I bet you'll all be right back in a thread I was excited to see, ruining it and calling each other faggots. Thanks guys!

Also, I think it's pretty cool you guys think being LHP means never getting along with anyone and looking down on everyone who doesn't have the *exact* same beliefs as you. I really hope that I can make my ego as powerful as yours one day. It's not like you're all just being like this because you're incredibly insecure or anything--that would be ridiculous
>>
>>17976858
Calling eachother faggots is just the nature of 4chan. I am sure we could generate some meaningful discussion eventually
>>
>>17976858
The shillary bots have pushed a great deal of half-wits out of /pol/ and for some reason many have chosen /x/ to shitpost.
>>
>>17975067
>>17975331
>>17975336
>>17975339
I like working out too, but damn.
These guys sound queerer than a three dollar bill.
>>
>>17979927

Thanks for confirming that those guys are fucking faggots.

You will all get raped by Satan in the Abyss.

>>17976152

How long have you been engaged with the subject? I don't take my information about this stuff from 4chan.
I am very aware that most of these surface groups are just there to gain initiates, and true purposes and motives are often being hidden, yet I also am familiar with a lot of the smaller cells operating here in Europe, and as of late - none of them has accomplished anything.

Word of mouth spreads very fast in a particular circle.
I don't doubt that there are cults that make things happen, absolutely not, I am just certain they are not attached to any of the groups you've mentioned. MLO ain't doing shit. Neither is the order nor the temple.

Most of them aren't even practicing antinomianism, yet it is supposed to be LHP?
>>
>>17979984
Just read the TOB and ONA internal journals. You would be amazed at how many have military experience and are otherwise engage in criminal or subversive activities. These groups are antinomian by their very nature.
>>
>>17981637

Will do.
>>
>>17975067
Any followers of the Current 218 here?
I find their philosophy / metaphysics very interesting.
>>
>>17984529
This interview with the MLO may interest you

http://www.angelfire.com/extreme/slayermagazine/interview_mlo1.html

I also believe there are copies of Liber Azerate in English
>>
>>
File: what an idiot.gif (856KB, 500x260px) Image search: [Google]
what an idiot.gif
856KB, 500x260px
>>17975067
>into all the most retarded "dark fluff" shitstains that have soiled the path
>neglects the serious and worthwhile LHP groups like the Order of Apep, the Rune Gild and the Temple of Set
>>
>>17984529
Fag
>>
>>17986064
>order of Apep
>criminal background check

Yeah, must be really hardcore. Temple of Set has some interesting material. Never heard of the rune gild.
>>
I don't get why they all are so misanthropic and so agaisnt the cosmos.
>>
>>17986064
>Rune Gild
What does this paganist order have to do with all this satanist stuff?
>>
>>17986271
As the Bhagavad Gita explains, our nature and proclivities are due to the different modes of material nature, which in this case would be Tamo-Guna (the mode of darkness) exemplified by archetypes such a Shiva and Kalabhairava.
>>
>>17986081
>Fag

What did he mean by this?
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.