[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who do you think killed Keith Ratliff and why? It seems like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: keithratliff.jpg (44KB, 540x360px) Image search: [Google]
keithratliff.jpg
44KB, 540x360px
Who do you think killed Keith Ratliff and why? It seems like someone that heavily into guns for security as well as filming, would have had some basic home security cameras set up. But there is almost no investigation whatsoever regarding his murder.
>>
Looks like a tubby retard.
Probably deserved it.
>>
Never heard of him. Doesn't sound paranormal.
>>
google search says:
>Keith Ratliff was a producer for a popular YouTube channel devoted to exotic firearms known as FPS Russia. On Jan. 3, 2013, he was found dead in his office of a single bullet wound to the head, with no signs of a struggle in the office. The Georgia Bureau of investigation is treating the case as a homicide but are no closer to isolating a suspect than they were at the beginning of the investigation. Theories include a government hit, murder by his business partner, a hit instigated by his ex-wife, etc.
>>
>>17974964

Well now you have. I'm trying to at least steer away from Elisa Lam here...
>>
>>17975634
So, topic confirmed for not being paranormal in the least.
>>
you know i read he was the supplier fot he guns used in his videos, he could have fucked up with some shady people for some hard to obtain weapons and ended badly
>>
Being murdered by the G.R.U. doesn't sound very paranormal.... more 'normal' in Russia!
>>
clearly whoever shot him was very good and had a way to get inside. maybe 3 letter agencies didn't like his flashlight suppressor videos.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.