[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Blank spaces

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 33740105.tk019.jpg (78KB, 800x536px) Image search: [Google]
33740105.tk019.jpg
78KB, 800x536px
Does anyone know anything about blank spaces? The spots where there's spirits, entities, thoughtforms, deities, and the entire place feels dead even though there's people hanging around?
>>
>>17974702
Dunstable.
>>
What about places that are thriving neighborhoods but just feel dead? People in every house, stores open, but it just all feels dead? Like they're zombies? Or incredibly tangible ghosts?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (134KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
134KB, 1440x1080px
>>17974702
Philadelphia.
>>
>>17975064
Houghton Regis.
>>
No one knows what causes it?
>>
File: cumberland maryland.jpg (510KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
cumberland maryland.jpg
510KB, 1024x768px
A town I used to live in had this kind of feel.

My dad was the minister of the church with the green spire.

The population was about 15,000.
>>
sounds like a plase in Denmark called Arild
>>
>>17975140
YO!
>>
>>17974702
At the risk of sounding like a schizo, there is this comic book shop near where I live that seems lively as fuck towards the front of the shop but towards the back it gets deathly quiet and.. I dunno it just feels off I guess. Totally dead. There are some rumors that the place is haunted but I think its just something the owners use to get publicity. I talked to the boss there and he said he has never personally seen a spooky there but he knows people who supposedly have. I dunno man I just cant be alone back there its too freaky,
>>
Its between your ears. anon
>>
>>17975140
this. the whole philly area going out to the pine barrens had a bleak, dead air to it. never mind the cranberry bogs. that whole area is nothing but unmarked graves from the indians till today.

>>17975767
sounds like the old barracks in trenton across the river from philly. when i was kid they made us go there for field trips. there was a kid in my class that had seizures whenever he saw flickering lights, and he would freak the fuck out there and the crossing museum. he said the same thing i saw there, it was like missing frames from a movie just popping in and out of revolutionary war era people.
>>
>>17974702
Land's End Cemetery in Newtown Connecticut.
>>
Google non-places and check out the concept nietsplekken.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (81KB, 1920x816px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
81KB, 1920x816px
>>17974702
Just no.

>>17975920
This t b h f a m.
Years ago, I used to have this feeling when being out and about at crowded bus station or en route to school or the store. I would feel that a place or locale would be numb, spooky like.

During this time though, I indulged in a number of substances and shitty habits. Smoking, drinking, high caffeine, weed, ex, acid, perpetual sleep deprivation, chronic dehydration, piss poor diet, sedentary lifestyle, extremely high sodium and masturbation.

The thing is the way you treat your body is the way you treat your mind. The brain is a delicate and sensitive thing and to constantly indulge in bad habits can have the same result as ear plugs, blindfolds over the eye or wearing gloves. One's total experience can be dulled, washed out, to watch everything with grey tinted glasses, to feel like you might still be dreaming...etc. It's not everyone else that has turned into a zombie, it's you.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.