[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Views/Visions/Dreams of Previous Lifes/Life?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 7

File: 1468094459527.jpg (428KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1468094459527.jpg
428KB, 1920x1080px
From a young age I've never been much of an empathetic person, emotional (assertive-aggressive personality) yes but not empathic. I am susceptible to rage/anger but in general i have a friendly talkative persona. In general I'm moderately sporty and moderately popular throughout High school (was bullied a bit in primary/elementary, but weren't we all?) Just some basic background to myself.
That is not the concern, it is dreams of 'past life's' that concern me, Ive always had semi-lucid dreams, some i cannot control and others i can. Many i don't remember, others i remember vividly from a First person POV. Normally my dreams are a-typical but occasionally i have views of myself in the past, but i would wake up with feeling of shame, paranoia and anger. These feelings would be so intense my mind would act accordingly for up to a minute and judging by my personality for me to feel like this what i witness must of been very intense (No edgelord, I'm being serious) sometimes not even having a clue what i dreamed the night before about.
>>
File: 1467577320854.jpg (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1467577320854.jpg
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>17974583
Short accounts i remember, but this is fussy as it is a collection from the age of of roughly 6.
>Running from police through darkened always, this must of taken place <1940
>Screaming in a dark room of a voice i do not know, but it was as if those screams were a joy to my ears.
>stabbing an Muslim ( i assume) girl in the neck, i remember the blood spurting through her hijab and staining her clothes and her eyes staring at me, unable to look away as i see the life drain out her.
>Sounds of artillery (whistling and impacts in the distance) while the street I'm walking down is deserted, no sound of birds or life at all. Maybe WWI?
>3 Men strapped and gaged with a ball of cloth individually to chairs in what appears to be a warehouse, sounds of machinery can be heard in the background and the heat coming through the building being enough to sweat profusely. One man has passed out from pain/blood loss and blood/piss/shit is all over the floor and down his trousers, he is unshoed without any toes and with one foot completely skinned. The other two men are staring at me with eyes the scream mercy, those of a lost child.

The worst part is I'm enjoying it, as if the Eerie silence was beautiful symphony, those i am killing are child rapists or someone of the same caliber. It is very uneasy to understand and each dream fells as if, dare i say it 'a memory'. Was i a psychopath in my past life? or a torturer? every time i have these dreams it as if they are real, i can smell the room, feel the heat on my skin. Unlike my other (normal) dreams

Thanks /x/ wanted to get this off my chest.
>>
>>17974583
>Investigating the murder of a husband at the hands of an apparent demon/monster in a rural town in 1965. The photo of that thing scared the hell out of me. Wasn't ready to see it
>>
I did a past life regression meditation thing about a year back
> meditating, go through all the regression steps, imagine a grassy hill, float into the sky, zoom away from the earth, then come
Back etc.
> feel sudden sickening vertigo
> room is spinning
> see myself clinging to a metallic grating type floor
> loud noises
> can't hold on anymore, let go and get flung out into the air
> falling through the sky
> above me is a WW2 type
Bomber on fire and falling apart in mid air
> flak explosions fill
The sky along with dozens of other bombers getting creamed
> snap out of it before I hit the ground

Super creepy, turned me off meditation for months. I had a specific date stuck in my head after, when I looked it up it coincided with one of the first major British daytime bombing raids on mainland Germany, the mission was a total failure and massive numbers of men and planes were lost. Maybe explains my lifetime fascination with WW2 and my fear of heights as a kid.
>>
File: littleboy.jpg (19KB, 450x241px) Image search: [Google]
littleboy.jpg
19KB, 450x241px
>>17974768
Thats pretty intense annon, i belive that it is from your secondery senses you can tell if these dreams are real or not, did you have the smell of burning in your nose could you feel the freezing cold air?
>>17974751
My City is supposedly very haunted, here is another picture, i can try and find more if u wish? Tell me more about this murder... im intrigued...
>>
File: 1415406443488.jpg (304KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1415406443488.jpg
304KB, 1920x1080px
>>17974791
His wife survived, she snapped a picture which was if I remember the only one I saw, but this creature had basically used its claws to slash this guy open. They were in his station wagon parked in the middle of a camp site.

The creature itself resembled a jockey from the Left 4 Dead games, but with long black hair and long, skinny arms save for it's claws. The picture I was looking, that the wife, completely and thoroughly distraught provided, showed it looking at the camera with its claws still on her husband, whom was already very visibly dead after the attack.

The monster fled, sparing the wife on a physical level. Myself and most members of the community were taking shelter at the local high school as a means of staying safe and together.
>>
File: hardtosee.jpg (62KB, 450x350px) Image search: [Google]
hardtosee.jpg
62KB, 450x350px
>>17974840
post the photo, here is another from a wedding.
>>
File: legs.jpg (107KB, 400x667px) Image search: [Google]
legs.jpg
107KB, 400x667px
>>17974853
>>
>>17974868
holy shit the fucking face next to the woman's left arm scared the shit out of me
>>
File: atchurch.jpg (29KB, 299x441px) Image search: [Google]
atchurch.jpg
29KB, 299x441px
>>17975285
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.