[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What REALLY happened?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (203KB, 892x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
203KB, 892x900px
What REALLY happened?
>>
It was posted in /pol/ that it landed near the closest military airbase.
>>
>>17973222
Praise Kek!
>>
>>17973234
Kraise Pek!
>>
At the time there was some belligerent sabre-rattling and news propaganda from all sides over the South-China Sea shipping routes, which went quiet after MH370.

The US was playing flyover games of the Spratly Islands where there was a massive Chinese flotilla, who was threatening to fire.

I posit that the US or Malaysia routed the flight path of MH370 through the contested airspace. Either as an act of defiance or more sinisterly, to goad China into firing for propaganda purposes.

For whatever reason it was shot down and probably the situation was far too hot ie China really scared the shit out of the USA over something and the whole thing was buried.
>>
>>17973222
I see /pol/ being mentioned here all the time now..in fact on every other board too...is every board becoming /pol/ colonies or something?
>>
>>17973882
Hopefully, this whole site needs some common sense
>>
>>17973924
you need to fuck off
>>
>>17973924
>>17973954
yes.FUCK OFF man :)
>>
File: 1462727892554.gif (188KB, 370x355px) Image search: [Google]
1462727892554.gif
188KB, 370x355px
fux on ;)
>>
>>17975840
>>17973954
no both of you fuck off
>>
Diego Garcia.

That is all.
>>
>>17976067
OK,OK but there is two of us and only one of you :)
we have more votes, like 2:1 right now
>>
>>17973605
Isnt this the flight that had rocket chip scientists on it who developed and co owned a chip with jacob Rothschild?

Dude even smuggled his iphone up his ass and sent a picture.

The scientists died and now Rothschild owns the patent to the chip entirely.
>>
>>17976078
This.
>>
>>17973882
ya know the joke "/pol/ is always right"? well they generally are, it's just that after the mass immigration fiasco, trumps meteoric rise, Hilary's campaign + wiki leaks, black lives matter murdering cops, the ever steady swell of SJWism in mass culture...

what was so obvious to /pol/ is beyond the tipping point in which it's all now pretty obvious to anyone who would bother to look.

so now /pol/ is looked at fondly by most, even if its beard still scratches you when kissing
>>
>>17973198
Since when did China own Kyrgyzstan and Tajikistan?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.