[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Demons and the like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: image.png (400KB, 670x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
400KB, 670x360px
I know supernatural is a fictional show. But I wonder if some things are real, like the burning bodies for instance. I had a lot of paranormal activity in my house when my dog died. Seeing her in the shadows and hearing her. Then it all stopped when she was cremated. I for one believe burning a body does something. Does anyone else have experience with this? Is some of the rules like a line of salt taken from real life?
>>
Answer me fuckers
>>
>>17972190
>>17972095

no, fuck off you faggot namefag go kill yourself
>>
>>17972190
Fuck you, like 5 secs in google.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spilling_salt

Also yeah, the show draws a lot of inspiration from actual folklore. VERY loosely, to a point of cringeworthyness at times. Also it went to shit after season 3, should have ended there.
>>
>>17972197

WHY would you respond to this obviously underage namefaggot?!

cancer
>>
Myth originating in the 1300's by the Black Plague.
>>
>>17972201
desu senpai I'm not sure.
>>
Thank you was that so fucking hard you neet. You'll never be the man your mother is, and your cum smells like horse jizz
>>
File: 1457158541097.gif (2MB, 425x550px) Image search: [Google]
1457158541097.gif
2MB, 425x550px
>>17972208
I answered your question fagot
>>
>>17972217
Like the little cocksucking poster child for abortion you are
>>
File: 1468287320185.png (7KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1468287320185.png
7KB, 420x420px
>>17972218
Do your own research fucking pleb
>>
>>17972217

thats what you get for replying to a kiddie you summerfaggot

everyone in this thread kill yourself
this board is so full of fucking shit
>>
>>17972225
If you were twice as smart, you'd still be stupid, your mother doesn't love you and you're an accident
>>
A lot of supernatural is derived from real shit, but they represent it retardedly sometimes.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.