[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Marina Joyce youtube controversies / claims

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1

File: 103219.jpg (361KB, 1280x1279px) Image search: [Google]
103219.jpg
361KB, 1280x1279px
So has anyone heard about whats going on with Marina Joyce and how some people claims shes being kidnapped, others say shes schizo, others that shes being beaten or something. Apparently her behavior has changed radically and in a number of videos she just seems to stare off and get really scared all of a sudden.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pci3oZej5K8

What do you think?

Pic not related
>>
She grew up and her being jumpy and repeating words is just her personality
>>
family confirmed she's schizo
>>
>>17972019
That too
>>
>>17972011
>/x/ - Paranormal
>>
If she were ugly, would you give a damn?
>>
>>17972173
>If she were ugly, would you give a damn?
See, I don't understand people even finding her attractive because she seems so stupid and never has anything of substance to say that whatever decent looks she may have are irrelevant. But that might just be because she's schizophrenic. Her accent pisses me off too, but that's a personal quirk.
>>
>>17972055

READ THE RULES NEWFAG
THIS IS NOT THE PARANORMAL BOARD
>>
>>17972189
The question was directed more at OP and his ilk.
>>
>>17972189
You'd fuck her, coward.
>>
>>17972011
Another hot girl who's also crazy.
>>
>>17972301
It's a trap.
>>
>>17972333
Girl?
>>
>>17972011
She got schizophrenia *probably* from heavy drug usage.
She *probably* get scared with visions and/or sounds she hears inside her head.
Her hematomes *probably* are self-inflicted.
She still lies about all of these things, trying to keep them personal, but putting the puzzle together isn't that hard.
Her main problem is, and will probably be till the end of her life, the management of her mental illness.
It's time to move on, guys.
Let Marina be.
>>
>>17972569
>heavy drug usage
Exactly. She's into that new-age-y spiritual bullshit and EDM/raving. It's highly probably she acquired it from drug use.

>>17972301
I absolutely wouldn't. What's so hard for you to accept not everyone has as shit taste as you do? She has the intellect of a 12 year old, is devoid of self-awareness, has a terrible taste in music and fashion, AND she looks skeletal and mannish, if the others weren't bad enough for you.

I don't wish ill on her, but I'd never willingly associate with her in my life.
>>
>>17972019
where?

and if she is, why the other personality isn't messing up with her YouTube?
>>
>>17972011
basement dwelling white knights think if they click some links that shows they are concerned about this female she'll show up at their home and give them a blow-job
>>
>>17974192
Do you even know what schizophrenia is? It's not multiple personalities, it means she hallucinates, and probably has delusions; meaning, she sees, hears, or feels things that aren't there and likely believes things with no basis in reality. There are lots of other symptoms of schizophrenia, like her strange affect and word-salad speech, but hallucinates are what characterize schizophrenia. Multiple personalities would be dissociative identity disorder.
>>
>>17972193
>/x/ - Paranormal
>For all your creepy images and stories.

Nothing about a media attention crave is creepy. F U C K O F F
>>
>>17974199
I don't like your cynicism, it reminds me of Onision, who's one of the biggest faggots out there.
People can be genuinely concerned about someone they don't know, without expecting anything in return.
I don't know, maybe you're just autistic and don't know what empathy means.
Whatever.
>>
>>17974410
>mad that your favorite youtuber suddenly acts "weird"
>empathy
You normies and your mental gymnastics.
>>
>>17974410
>M'lady
>>
>>17974416
She wasn't kidnapped, sitll it's clear as water she's not OK.
Empathy will always be mental gymnastics for autistic faggots, no surprise.
>>
>>17974418
>not knowing you're talking to a femanon
Kill yourself already, please.
>>
>>17972011
Just fuck offff
>>
>>17974425
Well, all i can say is thank God i don't have a vagina.
>>
>>17974422
>caring about someone you've never even met.
Thats just plain retarded
>>
>>17974422
>she's not OK.
She's schizophrenic. Big fucking deal.
>>
>>17974444
wasted quads
>>
>>17974473
Nothing is wasted when bitch shamming is concerned.
>>
>>17974444
Nor will you ever be inside of one LOL
>>
>>17974525
Not yours, that's for sure
>>
>>17974478
Does this make you feel like a man? Transform you from your little BOY self into a big strong adult? Don't you know I capture BOYS like you and put them in my dungeon?
>>
>>17972011
The fuck is this shit? Who cares, and why do you think this belongs here?
>>
>>17974911
Sage when you do this, fuck.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.