[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am i souless now /x/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 15

File: 1464953619497.png (57KB, 276x256px) Image search: [Google]
1464953619497.png
57KB, 276x256px
> be me
> desperate about lucid dreaming
> decide to try asking as a joke demon or satan in dark room to exchange my soul for lucid dreaming
> few weeks or days later i come up with technique that gave me 11 - 12 lucid dreams during 2 weeks

Am i souless now /x/?
>>
>>17971861
From what i've heard from edgelords on /b/, selling your soul doesn't necessarily mean actually giving away your soul, but it means offering services in exchange for what you want. Have you done anything that would've made a demon/satan proud? If so, you probably just did.
>>
You're brain clicked when you made the "deal". You gave yourself an incentive to achieve something you've been trying to do. Simple as that.
>>
>>17971861
No. You're just stupid, and a very good one!
>>
How are you lazy enough to sell your soul for something you could have trained yourself to do in a matter of months?
>>
>>17971861
Souls aren't real, demons and satan aren't real.

So no, you just know how to lucid dream.
>>
File: 1371252813741.jpg (47KB, 435x571px) Image search: [Google]
1371252813741.jpg
47KB, 435x571px
>>17971861
> that gave me 11 - 12 lucid dreams during 2 weeks

Share the technique OP, I'm curious. I've tried various methods for lucid dream but with very little or no success. 11-12 out of 14 seems pretty epic.
>>
File: 1373719300428.png (1MB, 4000x3758px) Image search: [Google]
1373719300428.png
1MB, 4000x3758px
bumping with LD guide found a long time ago (didn't work very well for me unfortunately)
>>
>>17971861
U havent owned ur soul since i made a contract with it. My soul for every soul in the earth on the earth and off the earth. So u made out like a bandit because ur soul isnt yours to trade. Ill get it back for you... All better now.
>>
>>17971861
Probably, satan owns you now. Reminds of the time a buddy of mine jump scared me when I was 12 and all that came out was a gasp of cold air. Idk what that meant but I thought my soul had left my body.
>>
No. You're just stupid
>>
>anime
You've been soulless for quite a while, I wager.
>>
>>17972047
ugh im the devil and can say im real. yes i took OP's soul recently, gave him the extra step needed to lucid dream. sorry not sorry
>>
>>17975078
I told u u cant trade something that wasnt yours. And if u did i got it back 4 u 4 free cause i own every soul in the earth on the earth and off the earth.
>>
>>17972047
It's another one of those "everything I can't see for myself is an illusion" episode.
>>
>>17971861

No you just got owned. If you're so lazy you ask for a thing like that it would have happened sooner or later anyway.
>>
>>17975371
It's another "there is no scientific evidence to back it up and I believe that anecdotal evidence is always 100% true" episode

We've had these reruns for 2,000 years for fucks sake.
>>
>>17975453

oh look its a fedora shill, why dont you fuck off and make your 5p posts at /pol/ instead, noone like you here
>>
>>17975462
>/pol/
>atheist

You realize /pol/ is basically all alt-right fundie christians right?

>noone like you here

Oh look, it's a mongoloid who is too stupid to compehend basic grammar. I wonder why they believe in a bunch of unproven shit.
>>
>>17971861
the whole deal with the devil thing is a joke nobody buys souls. there is nobody protecting your soul your not special.

its like this your a grain of sand on a beach. to top it off nobody is stopping any one from taking a handful of sand from the beach. its just fucking beach sand who gives a fuck

there would be no deal for anything so trivial at best some oen would poach your soul and thats that. they want it they take it. you probably couldnt fight one off anyways
>>
>>17975469
>You realize /pol/ is basically all alt-right fundie christians right?

they'll gives you a good beating, in fact I think they'll like you mr grammer nazi, they're nazis too
>>
>>17975504
MIB and MIJ protect all the souls.
>>
>>17971861
If something did actually take your soul that would be pretty goddamn hilarious. Unfortunate, of course, but such a perfect example of a Devil's Deal.

I've been coming to believe more and more that lucid dreaming is one of the best ways to exercise, manipulate and defend your soul from any demonic shit that might be out there.

In your haste to get to the shooting range, you sold your gun in order to buy bullets.

I would suggest exploring your potential with your lucid dreams. If your soul was taken, see if you can fight to reclaim it. If you really are the master of your dreams and have limitless potential in them, perhaps your soul wasn't taken and it's just a coincidence.

Either way share the technique OP, as>>17973866 said 11-12 out of 14 is crazy good. If any spoopy stuff is involved with this, examining the technique is one of the first steps.
>>
File: download (41).jpg (14KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download (41).jpg
14KB, 259x194px
>>17975024
>>
File: image.jpg (137KB, 567x567px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
137KB, 567x567px
>>17971861
>be dreaming
>see red ball like always
>look at hands
>12fingers.jpg
>"I am dreaming"
>everything snaps into place
>dream becomes 300% more real
>all my thoughts become real
>lucid.exe
>>
>>17971861
Only if you want to believe you are. Usually you can cheat a demon out of your soul by just not believing in them and thinking it was placebo that gave you your success.
>>
>>17972045

>Man, I could sell my soul for some breakfast.
>Wait...
>FUCK
>>
>>17971861
If you can dream, think creatively and feel emotion you're fine. You're questioning if you have a soul, something you probably wouldn't do.

Now, if its a sort of "live your life and I take your soul after instead of leaving you as an automaton now" situation, then who knows
>>
File: Waiting_for_OP.jpg (3KB, 132x92px) Image search: [Google]
Waiting_for_OP.jpg
3KB, 132x92px
>>17971861
>>17976749
>>
>>17971864
this
I constantly pray to Lilith.
I know she's an odd choice but she spoke to me when I was younger so she's the only supernatural being I believe in. I.e from when I spoke with her she's heavily against pedophilia, rape and killing animals unless it's for food. She also heavily supports people taking responsibility for their own actions and most things that result in personal gain. Generally when I pray I say will continue to live for her sake and I believe acting with her morals in mind is enough for the amount I use her. If I see someone trying to shift blame for their actions I'll expose them, if I see someone sexually assaulting someone at a bar I'll tell them to back off, if I see someone acting suspicious around a child I'll tell someone who knows the child to be vigilant and if I see someone hurting an animal (normally just kids being cruel such as throwing cats in trees, one kid talked his friend into smashing a bird with a rock, etc) I'll stop them if I can. As for personal gain I say yes to anything that will benefit me even if I don't want it or think I can't do it, such as a promotion at work for example, I had been there a year and applied for a management role, a few of the bosses favorites also applied but I prayed to lilith on my way to the interview and managed to get it, I also use her for sex, if I'm going to meet a girl I want to sleep with I'll pray if it seems unlikely to happen. When I'm in the interview or with the girl after praying I get random feelings which make me feel extremely compelled to do and say certain things, it's odd but it works for me
>>
>>17971861
Again lucis dreaming
how many fucking times donibhave to write this down
take stramonium seeds up to maximum of 5 before sleeping
test your tolerance to tropanes and work your way up from there
its a surefire tactic to induce lucid dreaming
>inb4 b-but i dont wanna take drugz
Its better then being a stupid scared shitless child who thinks he/she actually sold their soul to something that doesnt even fucking exists
>>
>>17977386
Datura stramonium is poisonous (every part of the plant is, including seeds) and experiments with it could lead to a nice long visit in hospital if overdosed. Not to mention side-effect even when takim small dosages. And the plants have huge variability in chemical composition, which means you are never 100% what dose you are taking.
This shit is not something like salvia divinorum to be "testing your tolerance" with
>>
>>17977386
Dude datura is some hefty shit. Easily capable of killing 5 seeds could mentally fuck you for life... I've heard some terrifying stories cos it grows like a weed in the mountains near where I live.
>>
File: 1467929217557.jpg (370KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1467929217557.jpg
370KB, 1280x1280px
>>17973866
Sorry for late reply guys, but here is technique

I've called it PMILD which is Prospective Memory Induced Lucid Dream.
It is similiar to Laberge's MILD but much more effective, since Laberge's original MILD never worked for me anyways. You need to learn a very specific mindset to use Laberge's MILD which is not mandatory in my technique as far as i know.

PMILD v1:
1. Tell yourself before falling asleep mantra "I'il wake up in 5/6 hours"
2. Fall Asleep while repeating mantra
3. You wake up after 5 - 6 hours thanks to mantra
4. Do 5 - 15 minute WBTB (So you don't fall asleep instantly during below steps)
5. Go back to bed
6. Start repeating mantra "Next time i see anyone i'il remember to do reality check"
7*. Visualize yourself seeing someone and then remembering to do reality check then optionally after doing reality check doing your dream goal.
* No need to do visualization constantly, 1 - 5 times during whole attempt should be enough

8. You fall asleep and either get lucid dream because you remembered to do reality check next time you saw any person or end up with non-lucid dream because mantra wasnt effective enough, if you had lucid dream then you can quit attempts for today if you want, if you didn't have lucid dream then repeat above steps from 4th step when you wake up again

Some tips:

From what i myself understood there are three pillars in this technique
- Right Amount of time *Mandatory*
- Intention *Mandatory*
- Visualization

First one is simply doing technique for long enough before falling asleep so that it's ingrained in your mind.
Second one is intention, intention is most important, you must feel very strong desire to do reality check next time you see somebody and feel strong intention that you will indeed do it.
Third one is visualization, it's optional but if done 1 - 5 times during whole attempt increases its effectiveness probably

Since my post is too long i'm gonna make second one
||
\/
>>
>>17977730
There'a also one more thing that you can do to increase effectiveness of technique, even if you fail to perform
reality check in dream when you see someone, then perform it next time you see someone in real life after
wake up from failed PMILD, Example: You woke up from PMILD failed attempt then on your way to toilet you see your sister
In that moment do reality check, this way your intention won't go to waste and your brain will truly belive that
you will perform technique next time you see someone when you say so, in result increasing effectiveness of technique by reinforcing synaptic connections in your brain with that intention

tl;dr of technique
1. Wake up after 5/6 hours of sleep
2. Short WBTB
3. Repeat mantra
4. Do 1 - 3 times visualization
5. Fall Asleep while doing step 2-3
6. Wake up
7. Repeat technique

I guess that's enough information for v1 of technique
It'd be lovely if this technique worked for you indeed guys, so if any of you guys gets successes with it let me know at dreamviews website, My account name is MisakaMikoto
>>
>>17977732
>>17977730
ok nigger
>>
File: 1469118214549.jpg (31KB, 1000x1281px) Image search: [Google]
1469118214549.jpg
31KB, 1000x1281px
>>17971861
>mfw lusic dreaming just fucking happens for me
>mfw everyone's taking crazy supliments to sleep/lucid dream
Damn guys I feel bad for ya.
>>
>>17977752
Anon i want to be you
>>
File: 1296997801682.jpg (24KB, 400x324px) Image search: [Google]
1296997801682.jpg
24KB, 400x324px
>>17977730
>>17977732
holy shit OP actually delivered, color me impressed.
Sounds interesting and easy to perform, basically a combination of methods I used to try independently or somewhat combined, but never in such a manner as You describe. I'll give it a try in the next couple of weeks and post results. Also screencaping this.
>>
File: 188431135001202.png (19KB, 500x450px) Image search: [Google]
188431135001202.png
19KB, 500x450px
>>17977730
>>17977732

Ummmm... I forgot to mention one more important thing about this technique. What you're trying to do in this technique is trying to make yourself remember to do something in future (make use of prospective memory), it's literally same exercise as telling yourself "I will remember to buy snacks for my cat next time i see store".

Treat doing PMILD technique same way as you would treat remembering to do any other thing that is very important to you, hence why intention here is really important. In this case focus on intention to remember to do reality check next time you see somebody.

You want to make it important for your brain so that you won't forget to do this next time you see anyone. (That is in dream or in case of failure* next time you see someone irl. As mentioned in previous post)

* - Failure may occur because you fell asleep too fast and you didn't ingrain intention of doing reality check hard enough in mind or because prospective memory was really dead during dream.

Sorry for kinda messy explanation of things, but this technique is kinda hard to explain but easier done. Laberge had same problem with explaining MILD which resulted in explaining technique of MILD not clearly enough for people to fully comprehend it and because of that minimal count of people who were actually able to lucid dream at will with laberge's mild.
>>
File: 1419405682920.jpg (359KB, 1454x1283px) Image search: [Google]
1419405682920.jpg
359KB, 1454x1283px
>>17978382
No worries OP, it was pretty clear that intent on remembering to do reality checks and so on was important, but the comparison to shopping was pretty nice.

If You happen to recall some more tips and advices be sure to keep us updated, it would be appreciated.

But I digress, the thread was about Your peculiar experience and I Think I can offer some answers. (I'm also sorry for the delayed reply on the topic)

First of all >>17971867
This seems like most decent explanation. You seem to have possessed some considerable knowledge about LD techniques before, and placebo just kicked in - a moment of brilliance, sudden appearance of great thought or idea, this happens to everyone.

If something pushed the thought into your mind, which could happen, I think there is still nothing to be afraid of.
>>17971864
From my knowledge this seems to be pretty accurate actually. Soul is extremely complicated construct and lower energy beings won't be even able to utilize it, so it is of no value to them. Satan is just a big bad guy figure from the bible, but entities referring to themselves as such could emerge in time. These "demons" are usually not evil or malicious, they work more like merchants - if You do something for them, they will do something for You., but sometimes, just like humans, they could be in mood to do some small favours without expecting anything in return. If you did not strike a concious deal, You haver nothing to worry about, because You just received advice as a gift.
>>
In case thread dies anons
I've posted this technique on dreamviews
http://www.dreamviews.com/attaining-lucidity/161494-pmild-prospective-memory-induced-lucid-dream-my-personal-technique.html
>>
File: friendofmine_by_あんくる.jpg (49KB, 600x818px) Image search: [Google]
friendofmine_by_あんくる.jpg
49KB, 600x818px
>>17971861
I wouldn't be too worried about it. I strike up soul deals in my dreams all the time, mostly for superficial endeavors relating to the dream itself. Granted, there were instances where I tried applying the deals to the waking world, but only a handful of them were actually effective.... and they happen to be the super negative deals, wew.
>>
>>17971861
how the fuck does that even correlate? your dreams are literally leaving your soul leaving your body. i'd be concerned if i can't dream at all.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.