[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Astral Projection experience

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: House layout.jpg (77KB, 1882x765px) Image search: [Google]
House layout.jpg
77KB, 1882x765px
Hey guys.I'll just greentext this shit.

>10am
>Laying down on my living room couch
>Feel a slight tingling in my extremities, but I'm comfy so w/e
>Fall asleep
>I can hear my grandpa(whom I live with) walking through the house
>I can envision exactly how he is walking and everything, I can see it in my mind
>But my eyes are closed
>Have a dream(nightmare) about me standing in my entry hall
>I was with a dog(Black or chocolate lab or something, not my dog)
>The yellow arrows indicate what fields of view I had
>My entire house was dark, like pitch black
>There was a voice in my head that was telling me the dog wouldn't go further
>I was trying to walk through my living room and the dog would not leave the entry hall and he kept whimpering, almost
>I could feel something watching me, or coming close to me from my library and/or my dining room
>I woke up and I found my dog(A little terrier) standing next to me by the couch and she was looking up at me and sniffing me
>I thought it was really weird so I tried going back to sleep, I was a little curious
>My body started to tingle again and the only way I could effectively describe the next feeling is MDMA, ecstasy
>My eardrums popped, like how you get to high elevation
>Then I could feel (myself) pull up from my body
>Literally only about 6 inches
>I sat up almost for about 1/2 a second
>I could see my living room, and everything, but all the colors were paled, to a black and white sense almost
>My vision was tunneled, my peripheral was blurred
>I saw something in my living room
>I can't for the life of me remember what it was
>But it was big, and black
>It spooked me and I "returned" to my body
>I woke up, but my eyes were shut and I couldn't move my body
>I had sleep paralysis for about ten seconds, and could only move my tongue
>Then I got up
>>
And then weird part it, my dog has been following me everywhere and sitting next to me wherever I go.

And, I forgot to mention, at some point during this, I could hear my dog growling, like a low growl, because I could still hear things in my house although I was asleep

Did I almost astral project? Does my dog sense something? What the fuck did I see?
>>
Congrats, you had a lucid dream.

Well, i'm not sure of what could mean (sorry) but i know this kind of thing happened. I had a similar experience while ago and it feels pretty real and also i dreamed about things that were happening at the moment... even i had sleep paralysis like you; however, dreams mean many things so i guess this is subjetive.

Oh, i remembered... it's a popular opinion: if you dream with a black dog you could be in trouble and your brain it's warning you... Hope this helps.
>>
you're still dreaming now, wake up
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.