[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Scary past experiences

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

I posted in this board about 4-3 days ago asking for advice on a YouTube channel that I want to start.

You guys told me I should go for it, and to post my email so I can get some stories from you guys. So I made the logo, got the account, the email account for the channel, and I already got some basic starter concepts for thumbnail art so it doesn't look so plebbish.

Anyways, what I wanna ask of you guys is that I'd like to bring some paranormal experiences from a different source aside from reddit. I usually hear the same stories from different YouTubers more than once. I think it'd be a nice change of pace to bring some stories that have never been heard of, into the table.

I've been lurking in this board for about 5 years and I know some of you have seen some shit.

>TL;DR I'd like you guys to send me scary personal experiences. It can be about anything, from psycho killers, to stalkers, from creepy sightings, to just having a really creepy customer. I need some material to start my YouTube story telling channel.

Here's the email:

[email protected]

Again thank you guys, help a brother out. Much appreciated. Credit for the story will be given if you want.
>>
You Can always hit up the creepy pasta thread that's up, lotta old /x/ content there
>>
>>17971376
There's a creepypasta board? I never knew that to be honest
>>
>>17971461
Thread* yeah I look like a Faggot now
>>
>>17971461
You should be able to find some stuff that hasn't been told on YouTube that I know of
>>
>>17971259
i have lots of scary stories to tell but my keyboard is shit, and most the stories revolve around drug abuse
>>
File: his robster hands.jpg (142KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
his robster hands.jpg
142KB, 612x612px
>>17971259
>move to north georgia mountains
>traveling to next town for work
>lunch time, yes!
>stop in little gas station with diner
>order big honkin hamburger
>told it would be ten minutes, so go to put extra gas in car
>come back in, sit at counter
>waitress/cook slides plate in front of me
>mmm... looks good, start eating
>guy comes in back door
>wtf is that with his hands
>pic related
>waitress/cook asks if he wants the usual
>he says yes
>she throws burger onto grill
>stomach acid intensifies
>now notice that dude sitting against back wall is eating burger too... with robster hands
>am i imagining that this burger tastes funny?
>get up to leave, waitress asks if everything was okay
>squeak out a "yeah, just got full. can i get this to go" because i didn't want to attract the attention of the robster invasion force in the diner
>leave with my dna altering pseudo-burger in a sack
>mile down road, sling that shit out the window as far as i can
>tfw some poor dog or racoon now has robster hands
>>
>>17971259
I vividly remember being shot across the room out of my mother when I was born, then falling into a trash can, but nobody else remembers.
>>
>>17971259

The only truly creepy story I can recall with any clarity is one of my experiences with shadow people a couple of years ago.
>>
>>17971525
I've tried searching, but a lot is poorly written.
>>17971542
Send them on my email bruh, thanks man
>>17971561
MUH nigga, I'll screenshot it and try to recite it in a fully articulated text.
>>17971711
Any background info on that?
>>17971739
Send them to my email? I've heard of those too, and they're great to listen to. Almost shit-on-me-timbers m80
Sorry I've been out guys, I was doing some work around my place fixing things up.
>>
>>17971812
Yeah, but a lot of those green texts are classics and I think deserve the YouTube treatment if you just clean them up but keep the tone the same
>>
>>17971819
Gotcha man
>>
Last bump because just in case someone wants to add in
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.