[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 361
Thread images: 53

File: cat_tarot[1].png (453KB, 470x462px) Image search: [Google]
cat_tarot[1].png
453KB, 470x462px
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Oracle cards, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, etc.

>If you're new, please read the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig, wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and how to start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide that wants to share:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Some useful tips before posting:
New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.
Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings -- respect that choice. Also, bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer!

>Readers and Querents:
Please, respect each other, let's keep things decent here.

IRC (Internet Relay Chat) channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previous thread: >>17967911
>>
>>17970858
Anytime my friend :) I appreciate the compliments I am glad my readings are able to help. I am working on yours right now.
>>
>>17970876

Perfect! I'll be here, I'm having a lazy day and when I saw you were doing some readings I thought, Hey, why not asking? I always like readings, they're the small pinch of salt that I sometimes need to take some decisions. :)

I'll be waiting, take your time.
>>
>>17970876
Could i ask for one too? you were not able to do mine some some hours ago
>>17968348
I would like to ask for a general reading about my next love partner and how long will i have to wait until it happends
>>
File: magic_smoke_in_hands_wallpaper.jpg (357KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
magic_smoke_in_hands_wallpaper.jpg
357KB, 1280x800px
I will be offering a few (tarot) reads for an indeterminate period of time.

I request only your query.
A small note as well; that the more details you give, the more details I might give you.
>>
Hum... Can I ask if I will have a second chance in love with a beauty girl in future?
>>
>>17970904
can you tell me why he rejected me? then can you tell me why he chose not to talk to me anymore??
>>
>>17970904
...I forgot to put my name in the field after the captcha failed the first time.

I should be able to do at least a couple, if I'm suddenly pulled away I'll return for the first two at least.
>>
>>17970904
Is Victoria ever going to return to my life?
I often find myself thinking about how she's doing lately. How can i live well without constantly thinking about building a relationship with someone?
>>
>>17970904
What can u tell me about my future boyfriend?
>>
>>17970853

I could feel you were an exceptional reader from the thread last night, but I seriously didn't expect that level of accuracy. Thank you so much, even if it was BS then you're damn good at it lol. If you don't mind my asking, how long have you been reading for? You seem very experienced.
>>
>>17970904
>>17970911
i am currently working on a huge project regarding my spiritual path i would appreciate if you could tell me if it will bear fruits soon
>>
File: divpoll.png (30KB, 772x840px) Image search: [Google]
divpoll.png
30KB, 772x840px
'Ello, my dearies.

I will be doing a few readings today. I can give you:
>Cartomancy
>Visions

For this to work I need your:
>Name/Alias
>Preffered form of divination
>Eye colour
>Query
>Any additional information you feel might help
Feedback is always appreciated

Also; some time ago, I asked you about your age and location. Results posted in pic related.
Today I would like to know:

What is your sign?
http://www.strawpoll.me/10862786

Thank you for your cooperation. You're all amazing human beans!
Peace!
>>
>>17970917
He'll be just like you but more emotionally distant and physically aggressive
>>
I don't think it's nice to put a limit on how many readings you can get but would be nice if a single person refrain from asking different readers with the same query so often. Some of them come for a limited time and you're not only getting your reading messed due to the constant poking but also taking away the chance of another anon getting their answers.
>>
>>17970920
>lux
>visions
>green
>what is my love life going to be like when i transfer schools? i'll be surrounded by whole new people. thank you
>>
>>17970920
Axe
Up to you
Light brown and dark brown in the middle
General love reading
I just want someone to watch movies and do all that cute shit
Thank you
>>
File: 1414881926765.jpg (7KB, 300x239px) Image search: [Google]
1414881926765.jpg
7KB, 300x239px
>>17970904
am i going be to successful in the current path?
thanks in advance
>>
>>17970920
Rafael
Cartomancy
Light Brown
May I have a second in live with a beuty girl?
Scorpio
Bit sad but comfy
>>
>>17970920
Felipe
Cartomancy
Dark Brown
Can i fix my relationship with A?

I'm very young and consider myself a bit emotionally stable and perhaps maybe too rational at times. I want to build a strong relationship with someone but i don't know who should i trust. And i think "A" is the one, but maybe i screwed up everything by having these trust issues.
Virgo
Not many friends
>>
>>17970920
Answer again, sorry
Rafael
Cartomancy
Light Brown
May I have a second in love with a beuty girl?
Scorpio
Bit sad but comfy
Thankyou
>>
>>17970904
Will it happend anything there ?
>>
File: 1469664283796[1].jpg (96KB, 500x697px) Image search: [Google]
1469664283796[1].jpg
96KB, 500x697px
>>17970920
(I just copy/pasted from two threads ago, I hope you don't mind lol)
Discord
Visions
I do not have a question that I want to openly ask but can you try and see if you pick up any visions for me, no matter how crazy they might sound. I am looking for a message and/or symbolism.
Thank you, even if you can't get to me <3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8wqmh3KybI [Embed]
>>
>>17970920
>Lusche
>Visions
>Brown
>Will I ever meet my dad?
>Never met him might go looking for him, chances I will find him are unclear
>>
>>17970910
I can not, as aside from the fact that I am better equipped for allegory, interpretations, story weaving, etc., this has a definite answer that no amount of reading will change.

I do apologize, but this is something that you would be better serviced by asking the man himself.
>why he chose to not talk to me anymore
You have my condolences as well.

If nothing else, I may be able to give you some advice. It is possible for your persistence to overcome his; if nothing else he may be forced to respond, depending on the circumstances.

>>17970916
Is Victoria an ex? Either way, I suppose that isn't technically needed.
I drew Queen of swords, 6 of disks success, and 4 of disks power.

The queen of swords can mean many things, among them independence of mind and spirit. I do believe you'll be able to live well, half intuition and half from the 6 of disks; but I wish to caution you away from thinking on Victoria too much. If she left, she left for a reason. Thinking on her about wondering about something no longer a part of your life won't benefit you unless you're planning action concerning it.

True mental change takes time, whether it's getting over depression, getting over a rejection, getting over Victoria, or whatever else. The four of disks, power, suggests that you'll find your stability soon enough; you simply have to ease into it. If you find yourself doing something bad, make an effort to avoid doing that, and if unable to, remember that you're only human. Humans make mistakes. We falter, we fall. Pick yourself back up again, banish the thoughts that plague you, and move forward... you don't even have to move forward in many instances, as time will happen on it's own.
>>
File: Konachan.com - 222688 sample.jpg (1MB, 1500x844px) Image search: [Google]
Konachan.com - 222688 sample.jpg
1MB, 1500x844px
>>17970931
>>17970934
>>17970941
>>17970945
>>17970950
>>17970968
Alright This is my list for now. Anyone coming after this is not likely to receive a reading today.
I'm sorry for that.Might catch you another time.

Love you! Peace<3
>>
>>17970971
>>17970977
Alright, we were typing at the same time, so consider yourself added just because of that.
>>
>>17970904
Is there anything you can tell me about my next bf? Female, cancer, living with parents.
>>
>>17970920
>Alias is Red Heart
>Visions
>Brown
>Leo
>What do you see for my love life next month?
>>
>>17970904
I have three short-term occult projects coming up. Two of them are related to each other. How can I ensure their success?
>>
>>17970920
>>Victoria
>>cartomancy
>>hazel
>>will I study a computer course next year?
>>
>>17970889
When I asked my pendulum it indicated yes and this is what the cards have to say.

"Is sliver next girlfriend R?"
Fox, otter and the blank.

The first card indicates the cause of the question, the fox is wild and cunning your asking this because she a bit of a wild card and her actions are hard to predict. She will be a bit cunning and at times your best option will be just to watch before acting.

Next is the emotional cause of the question, I will take this card as to how she feels about you. She loves to be loved and is over joyed that you have a crush on her but she is a bit playful. You may be pushing it too soon and going against the flow of events that are needed to create a strong relationship between the two of you, do not force it just let it be she is interested but she is a very playful person.

Lastly the physical cause of the question, blank means you have endless possibilities and that she may be unsure of the full out come herself. Turn up that romance level my friend.
>>
File: Konachan.com - 222842 sample.jpg (632KB, 1500x987px) Image search: [Google]
Konachan.com - 222842 sample.jpg
632KB, 1500x987px
>>17970931
Alright, Lux. I see leaves. From a bush. Behind the bush is a small girl, eating something. A man brushes the bush aside and finds her there. The little girl looks shocked. She runs away from the guy. The guy just shakes his shoulders and continues on his journey. Now I’m seeing a pond. There’s lots of little ducklings in the pond following the mother duck. You are on the swings near the pond, not swinging too hard, just kind of siting there. You look at your own hands, find them dirty, your finger tips are completely black. Your eyes have turned black too, and your lips curl open showing your irregular teeth. It’s like you slowly turn into a monster. The ducks are still walking all over the place. You get of the swings, look at your reflection. New scene. Now I see a deer, laying in the forest, looking at you. The deer gets up as you walk closer. Then stops. Waits for you to come closer, and runs again. At first it looked like it was fleeing for you. But now it’s more like it wants you to follow. You follow the deer through the woods. Left and right are squirrels on the trees. And now I’m seeing a cart getting pulled by a horse. It looks a bit like a farm land, cart being some kind of old hoeing device. And that’s about it.

I hope there was anything useful for you in that. Wish the absolute best for you. Take good care of yourself. May you find lots of love and friendship and laughter and have good memories good health etc. Good luck on your new school. Peace <3
>>
>>17970919
The Sun, Adjustment, 2 of cups, Love.

I'm a little wary about the last word of your query, "soon", but the cards are straight-forward that your works should bear fruit, with a small addendum I wish to make, concerning the influence of the 2 of cups in conjunction with the other two cards.

Love. Honesty. As long as you are truly honest with yourself, you should do well. I know a few people who hate themselves, whereas I think they're fine people, one in particular I'm quite close to but I'll leave that at that for now.

Without giving too much details, I'll give you an example. You've heard of parental issues? Those can be a bitch. "My father left us, if he didn't see the worth in me why should I? / I must not be worth anything." In this case, the person is perhaps truly believing something, but yet they're still basing their self worth, from the ill actions of another person. Even if someone else would come along and tell them that they're great, they revert back to that earlier state, in no small part because it's become normal for them.

I say all this, because "truth" doesn't merely mean what you believe, as much as what really is... perhaps I should have used the sun orbiting the earth from the earlier centuries, but oh well.

>>17970929
Not only that, but sometimes things can get messy, depending on how your system operates.
>"Hey, Aphrodite, what will next boyfriend be like?"
>"Hey, Aphrodite, I know I just asked you this yesterday, but what will my next boyfriend be like?"
>"Hey, Aphrodite..."
>"Now listen here you little shit..."
etc etc. Gods and Goddesses have their own will, and pestering someone for the same thing over and over again can be varying kinds of rude or disrespectful.
Take this all with a grain of salt, of course, but if you ask person A for something, and then you ask person B, they may work together, or person A may feel insulted you didn't think they could handle it.

Mainly though, it's a sign of insecurity, simply.
>>
>>17970918
I have been reading tarots and pendulum for only two weeks now. I originally was an eye reader and I still am but it takes a lot of energy for me to do it so I thought I do something that I can work on more without draining myself and still being able to help people. I am glad my reading was of help to you :)
>>
>>17971021
To add do not get worked up about time, I was ignoring my abilities for a long time and it caused me to get really sick. You should not compare yourself to others because there is things that you can do that I can not do.
>>
>>17971015
thank you for your efforts!
>>
>>17971021
>>17971035
Echo are you still reading?
>>
>>17970896
Sorry about the wait Frank, I wish I had endless time so that I could read everyone that asks for help it is a sad thing that time exists, someday in the future I will just be able to sit down for a couple days straight and read. I have enough energy to do two more readings though. Since you waited so long I will do a golden spread please wait 5 mins for me to draw the cards once the cards are drawn I will post them then after that it can take me up to 20 mins to write every detail.
>>
>>17971041
Yes I am you can be my last reading for the day after Frank. Please post your question and the nickname you relate to the most.
>>
>>17971021
Well you're certainly gifted, that was an extremely good reading. Maybe it was luck but it didn't feel like it.

>>17971035
Yeah I never intended to compare, I was just curious since your readings seem very good.
>>
>>17971044
Thank you
>>
File: 20160729_211414.jpg (632KB, 2240x1344px) Image search: [Google]
20160729_211414.jpg
632KB, 2240x1344px
>>17970934
Ace of blubs – Work. Destiny. Conflict. Solitary things. Beginnings. A solitary cave. Being alone and re-evaluating your dreams and goals in life. A pretty lonely card to begin with.

Four of spades – Suffering. Tears. War. Change. Decisions. Stagnation. A warning card. Being a little stuck, not really moving on.

Three of diamonds – Money, luck, fortune, happiness, news. Growth. Wishes. Generosity. Can go multiple ways. Either you’re too generous, not generous enough, or someone else might consider giving you something.

I hope that was of any insight to you. Wish only the best for you. Good luck finding company. Good luck with your live in general. I’ll be sending you positive vibes. Take good care of yourself. Peace!
>>
>>17971047
is there anything I need to be wary or concerned about tommorow when I start the new job?

sèvis
>>
23 M Scorpio

Am I circling the drain?
>>
>>17970920
WAFFLESQUID
whichever you feel drawn to/more comfortable with
brown (has alternations of light and dark brown, akin to the stone tiger's eye)
Am I on the right path for me in life/ am I headed in a direction I'll find pleasing/am I making good progress? Something along those lines.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqPoBB5sxhc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PabXwiRfhY
>>
>>17970920
>Simon
>Visions
>Greyish green/Dark green
>I would love to generally know what awaits me in the near future, what kind of people will I meet ect.
>Gemini, a person with a calm and slow character, currently with a small group of friends, though I do feel lonely sometimes, I sometimes like being alone, helps me plan everything out.

Anyway, I rarely do readings, but I like them, even if I'm a bit skeptikal it still is a some sort of information that I can keep in mind.
>>
>>17971085
Ugh, shit, I didn't realize Kaiko was done.
If anyone else wants to grab this, be my guest. It's kinda important to me.
>>
File: 20160729_212621.jpg (496KB, 1344x2240px) Image search: [Google]
20160729_212621.jpg
496KB, 1344x2240px
>>17970941
>>17970950
Five of hearts - Yes. Red cards speak of the yes.
Sometimes the normal meaning of the card can add something - Family, Friends, Love. Emotions. Groups. bodily things.. A chapel. Fertility. A healthy development of romance.

I hope that this was useful to you. Good luck in your love life. May only the best come to you. I'll be sending you positive energy. Make the best of your live and love yourself. Lots of love from me. Take care. Peace <3
>>
>>17971053
I think you are awesome Anon I really appreciate the compliments do not give up on your dreams and do not be so hard on yourself.

>>17971058
You are very in tune with animals drawing this deck was very easy. I will list the cards and then write down everything that comes to mind this may take 20mins depending on how detailed. Frog, sow reverse, bull, owl, blank, otter reverse, bear, fox reverse, goose reverse, water dragon reverse, wolf, boar, air dragon, horse reverse, ram.

>>17971068
Oh hello Sevis, I will send you all the good luck possible for your new job I shall start shuffling after I finish writing up for Frank reading.
>>
>>17971006

I don't know her too much to be honest, but she's kinda cunning to be honest now that you mention it. I guess, I just have to show up wherever she shows up, let her see me, maybe, if she truly cunning, might be the first step taker...

Maybe I should just let the things flow would be the best thing, no preassure, just let destiny do it's thing and if she leaves a window open I'll try to "sneak in".

Who knows, she's quite a special girl to be honest, so It would not surprise me to see her thinking to be with other guys. I'll see what I can do,

Thanks for the reading, I'll try to turn up that romance level haha, any last advice?
>>
>>17971068
I was just about to summon you. I was looking for a good shaman picture to do so. I'm not going to bug you for a reading now, but when would be a good time for me to bug you in the future?
>>
>>17971102
Yeah give it your best but do not let it devastate you, I do not think she is the kind of person who dates long so if she moves on fast after do not be surprised or upset it is just in her nature in the future when she mature mores there may be room to reopen the relationship and it will work better. I will be rooting for you Anon.
>>
File: 20160729_214010.jpg (464KB, 1344x2240px) Image search: [Google]
20160729_214010.jpg
464KB, 1344x2240px
>>17970945
Three of hearts - you got a yes there.
Perhaps the normal meaning of the card can add some meaning. - Love. Family. Friends. THings deeply felt. Growth. Wishes. A granted wish. Something deeply longed for is bound to appear. At least one thing will go right for you.

I hope this was useful to you. Wish you the best of luck with A. Lots of love, friendship, laughter, happiness, joy, good memories, sweet dreams. Smell some nice flowers. Take good care of yourself. Love you. Peace!
>>
>>17971105
Apparently eating oreos summons me too according to Chironymous.

Im not sure what my schedule looks like today but Ill be busy for the next 72 hours after that so if this is a relatively urgent read, we should find some time today. Im focusing on Echo at the moment, but let's hear your query.
>>
>>17971126
That's very comforting... thank you.
Peace!
>>
>>17971130
love reading
>>
>>17971130
It's not urgent at all, but it's the kind of query I felt best taking to you. My stress has gotten out of control to the point where I have multiple migraines every day.

I've been to doctors, and they shrug their shoulders and tell me to relax. The thing is that I've had migraines as young as like 10 years of age. I can't exactly stop what I'm doing and lie in bed for a few hours, and all of my stress management techniques (I've tried everything from meditation to drugs) have failed, and I can't sleep at night because my back hurts so much from the stress.

So, tldr: I'm stressed as all fuck, can't sleep, constsntly in pain, and basically used to migraines now.
>>
File: 871.gif (950KB, 500x254px) Image search: [Google]
871.gif
950KB, 500x254px
>>17971139
I don't do love readings unless they are somehow a literal matter of life and death.
>>
>>17971130
Sevis! Good to see you!
Sending you good vibes on your new job! <3
>>
>>17971169

what if your love life is totally dead?
>>
>>17971116

Thanks a lot! I'll keep in mind what you've just said, it's true that sometimes people like to jump faster than others, it will be fun to have a chance just for the sake of the challenge.

It's like a small proyect, I'll do my best and I'll try to leave a sweet taste if I get the chance, time will tell if she considers me one of a kind to stay with.

Thanks again!! :D
>>
>>17971162
well I will read on it in a bit here, but this doesnt sound like run of the mill tension headaches. Have you seen a therapist or psychiatric specialist instead of a general physician?

>>17971171
if by "totally dead" you mean "my lover is buried in the ground" then I can help. If by totally dead you mean you have no love life, the only advice I can offer you is to work on yourself, love is not a thing which happens to you, it is an action you take. Work on yourself, get cleaned up, find something to pursue which gives you purpose and confidence, love everyone as best you can, romance will follow.

>>17971170
thank you!
>>
>>17971169
>somehow a literal matter of life and death
Pretty rare situation
>>
>>17971205
Is that sarcasm?
>>
File: 1417111695804.jpg (399KB, 1484x1174px)
1417111695804.jpg
399KB, 1484x1174px
>>17970920
korad
visions plis
brown
will i get into?
>>
File: 31068755.jpg (29KB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
31068755.jpg
29KB, 320x213px
>>17971205
it is, which is why I specify it. I'll do love and romance oriented readings in person, but I have stopped doing them on 4chan except in very rare cases.
>>
>>17970968
Alright Discobaby, let us do this. I’m seeing teeth, a row of teeth lying on the ground. A motor cicly rides over them, and crushes them. It’s a fairly long trail of teeth. The motor cicly stuff appears to be watched from a tv in an otherwise dark room. It’s an old tv, one of those that has an antenna on it. Now I see gallows. A kid appears to be hung there. His face is smiling kind of creepy, body from the neck down is transparent. The kid dangles around a little bit, getting easily blown by the wind. Now a lady lays down in a sarcophagus. Closes her eyes. From the inside of her eyes we get to see a nebula. Inside the nebula I see eyes. It starts to slowly resemble a face. Now I see someone walking with an umbrella, they’re on the ground but the background still looks like outer space. They wait at the end of the street, for the light to turn green. It takes long, for the crossing traffic seems not to be cars, but tortoise. Once they’re finally done, the light turns green the person, which has now this (you) kind of feel to them, tries to cross the street, but gets cut of, the whole tour the france crosses first. Now we’re looking at a slightly humanoid eagle at the other end of the street where you were trying to get to. And now I see an eye again, it’s colour changes abit but it remains close to purple.

Hope this is kind of what you wanted. Take good care of yourself. I love you. Wish only the best for you. Will be sending you positive vibes. Have yourself a wonderful little day. Aaand Peace <3
>>
>>17970971
Lusche, Lusche, Lusche. I’m seeing a triangle pattern. It belongs to a run. On top of the rug is a table. Looking on the table I see a bong, a porcelain ashe tray, a bottle of water, a stone mini obelisk and some other small items. Looking up a little more we see a masked face. The mask looks at you for a few seconds, then gets up, and leaves the room. Now we’re on the sea. The sun is setting. There is an island in the distance. The boar you’re on is going to the island. In the right corner, just standing on the water is the masked figure again. He keeps looking at you as you approach the island. Now I’m seeing waves. Waves in black, white, and a dark blue. The waves follow a nice rhythm. A school but falls into the white part. Distorts the whole wave stuff. The bus driver is now drowning. You take off your clothes and dive to save him. Now I see the bus driver sitting at the edge of a cliff, looking down. You’re standing behind him. You walk away, to get something. I see a long haired person with demon wings rising up. Behind them white mountains and a deep red sky behind them. The woman is looking down at the forest beneath her, looking kind of sad.

I hope this was of any use to you. Hope you will find your father. May only the best come to your life. I’ll be sending you positive vibes. Lots of love. Have a lovely day. Peace to you, my dear!
>>
>>17970896
I am assuming that since it is so cloudy that you have not met your girlfriend as in speaking but you have in your childhood bumped into her before as a stranger.

The first three cards represent the query, the frog, reverse sow, bull.
You need to learn sensitivity to others and be more emphatic this will attract her into her life your kind sense to understand others will attract her. This phase in your life of needed empathy will cause you to break down and heal better, do not feel ashamed of sensitivity. After this break down and learning how to be around others while still feel comfortable with yourself you will meet her, I would say around a month or two but it may be longer depending on how long it takes for you to fully recover. Be careful of your stubbornness this may be extended the time frame of healing because of you being stubborn and trying to revert back to your old ways.

Next is the path you are currently on, the owl, the reverse fox, and the boar.
You are on a path to knowledge and your studies are paying off well you will be well rewarded for your efforts, but do not get too cunning when it comes to looking for employment and falsifying stuff just because others do it does not mean you should. It will be a harder path to be honest but it will be most rewarding. You also need to take on the role of a leader in order to succeed it will be a hard habit to create but will help a lot with your career path and create more opportunities.

The alternative path, the blank, reverse goose and the water dragon. This path has a lot more possibilities but it does not fully represent you as a person. This path may make you happier in the short run but the other will be better in the long run. The blank means endless possibilities but I have a feeling it strongly relates to the reverse goose. To be continued...
>>
>>17971258
Thank you for my reading. Will have to reflect on this for a bit <3
>>
>>17971213
I'm just amused that sévis will leave anon so unsatisfied.
>>
>>17971265
That's a ton of symbolism, but I think I can work with that.

thanks
>>
>>17971276
This path has to do with a partner you will have in the future but this girl will not be a right fit for you, but this will lead you in a change of career path into something more related to your inspiration and imagination just remember that if this path happens that seeing the air dragon pop up is a good sign and that your hardships will have a higher purpose of self growth.

Next is your mental status, reverse otter, reverse water dragon, reverse horse. Wow you got all reverses you really need to work on yourself Frank. You are creating a lot of fear and latching onto these fears thinking they will benefit you, cut it out Frank. You are too absorbed in the past and it is causing you issues, it is good to explore but learn to heal my friend. This is a hard to find detail of yourself and I am not sure if you not fully aware of it, you do not accept the flow of life and are very restless and it is causing you to feel this isolation and need to be constantly go go go, you use this to be able to handle with stress but it is not a good outlet.
>>
>>17971308
what can you tell me about my next 2 weeks?
>>
>>17971308
Lastly is your Karma Frank, bear, wolf and ram.
You did not get any reverses here so relax pal. Your connection to animals will help you a lot in karma but do not expect to always receive when you do good deeds. You will learn something very profound from working with animals that you can not learn from people and it will cause a great break through in your life that will bring lots of joy and passion back into it.
>>
>>17971308
Thank you for the reading it was really helpful, i am aware of the mental status and im working towards it considering the rest i just hope i chose the right path, thanks again
>>
>>17971291
anon is already unsatisfied, in cases like this, my reading will not satisfy them any more. It may placate them, but Im here to help people solve problems, not hold hands.

The truth is 90% of love readings on 4chan are identical, anon is not taking care of themselves, they are not being sociable, they do not have driving forces, hobbies, interests, or jobs. They expect love to come to them and want to know when. Thats not how it works, and being honest with anons by telling them that rarely gets good results or helps them.

Here is my reading for all anons currently looking for love advice:
Clean yourself up, take pride in your appearance, be social, meet people, practice a hobby, or a trade which brings you pride and satisfaction. Love everyone as best as you can, be open, try to be positive, be active. These actions will ultimately lead to an opportunity or interest from a romantic partner, be prepared for this to happen, do not rush it, do not force it. Once you've found love, engage in the act of love, love the other person actively. This will complicate your life, make it more difficult, but also more rewarding. Love is "expert mode" for life. Its not easy and requires a great deal of sacrifice. Not everyone wants to make these sacrifices or take these actions, and that too is fine.

I should also note there is a huge difference between a sex and lust reading and a love reading, be honest enough to know which youre asking for.
>>
>>17971318
Just sec will do a quick shuffle and figure out, but that lack of motivation will not make this reading as accurate so keep that in mind. This path will happen only if you stay motivated Frank.There will be a lot of frustration and self improving to be done. This may be linked to your alternative path you will meet the girl that will cause you a nice relationship but it will end messy and will cause you to change your career path to something more artistic than now. There is a lot of healing to be done in the next couple of weeks make sure to meditate lots, stop inflicting problems and wounds on yourself.

Reverse water dragon, reverse sow, reverse adder.
>>
>>17971336
There is no right or wrong path do what is natural to you Frank. I wish you all the best in your recovery.
>>
>>17971339
I was merely jesting at scars, sévis
>>
>>17971277
Right good luck with that, mein freund <3

>>17971305
If you need any help or clarity you can always find me back here :)
>>
>>17971339
Hi Sevis my main man, the place you are going to work at will be quite disorganized and may cause you a bit of frustration to deal with. Reversed hawk, one of the people at the job will be like a fly always pestering you about the attention to detail they have (they will be a know it all).

I am assuming this job is related to spiritual work because the hare popped up, but this will not be work with just yourself you will be with others because of the bee popped up as well. The bee will be your ally because you are use to solo work it may take you time to get use to.
>>
>>17971383
oh I know you were, but I figured its been awhile since I was posting regularly, so its worth repeating.
>>
>>17971384
What kind of mask was it and what kind of boar was it?
The rest I can figure out on my own
>>
File: Clique2.jpg (64KB, 600x450px)
Clique2.jpg
64KB, 600x450px
>>17971384
>>17971217
can you do me please mane. by do i mean read me up not fuck me in my ass
>>
>>17971417
Boat* and it was a fairly plain, mostly white mask with horizontal slit eyes
>>
Anyone doing readings? I know it's late but I've been having a bad day and I wanted to know when will I have sex? I'm kinda tired of not getting luckly hooked up with girls and I've been having bad luck with women recently, so yeah, I'm kinda frustrated.

I know it's quite rude to ask a reading for such thing, but it's affecting my self steem sadly. So any reader willing to help would be awesome
>>
>>17971397
extraordinarily accurate, it didn't tell me anything I didn't already know about the position, perhaps a good warning though about the attention to detail person (I already know who it is, but this is perhaps good advice for me to pay attention).

The job IS related to spiritual work, and Im fairly certain that was never mentioned to you in the chat, so I'm impressed. Interestingly enough bees and wasps have been popping up recently, so that's spot on as well, Ive already noticed them and have listened to them, I think it landed me the job in the first place.

Can you elboarate in any way how you see bee applying to the situation? I have my own ideas but Id like your impression.

Also if its not eating up too much of your time, the reversed hawk, can you tell if theyre specifically being this way towards me, or if theyre just always like this with everyone?

I do not usually get readings from other readers for various reasons (none of them bad, all of them personal) but this was accurate and clean. Im impressed and I stand by what I told you in chat the other day, thank you.
>>
>>17971444
Nice trips.
But I actually already stopped like 5 people ago.
I'm considering doing more later tonight tho maybe you can catch me then <3
>>
>>17971447
ok thanks
>>
>>17970920
>Adan/Jesús
>visions
>green
>do i really lost my chance at school? Why km failing at everything
>they allways say i look smart and have some brightness from me, bit i feel really dumb even more now in college, also this get worse when the girl im in love returns to be friends again
>>
>>17971186
>>17971162
I'm ready to read on this, but Id first like an answer to whether or not you've seen a psychiatrist or mental health provider.
>>
File: r1EQ5Ap.gif (2MB, 200x190px)
r1EQ5Ap.gif
2MB, 200x190px
>>17971465
noooooooo its already late here idk if i be able to stay up more but thanks anyways
>>
>>17971474
I've been to about 7 shrinks before, and I will never go to one again. They are, in my experience, useless drones with no capacity for critical thinking. I could program an app to do their job.
>>
Hey, anon!
You wouldn't answering this one simple question for me, would you?

What is your sign?

Thanks! I love you <3
>>
>>17971549
>Male/19/scorpio
Am I on the right career and spiritual paths?
>>
>>17971463
Thank you Sevis glad I can help you :)
The reverse hawk is a bit jealous of you and is taking it a bit more out on you than others, he is a bitter person in general though.
The bee means that while you will have a hard time trying to figure out how you apart of this team it will cause you great joy to feel you are apart of a colony. This will be a challenge because it is hard to love and accept that reverse hawk when he is very frustrating to deal with. He is like a child that goes around slapping people in the face for no reason other than he finds it funny. I am more than happy to read you any time Sevis I really appreciate your help!
>>
>>17971581
>reading comprehension

>>17971549
>data mining
>>
>>17971458
I would draw for this but I do not think my deck would be too happy if I asked this question lol. I can give you some advice though and just listen if you would like. Isolation plays a big factor in bad days.
>>
>>17971590
What could I possibly do with this information? I just want to know if one type is like extremely more common here than some other.
>>
File: The-Soothsayer-Tom-Keating.jpg (35KB, 800x299px) Image search: [Google]
The-Soothsayer-Tom-Keating.jpg
35KB, 800x299px
>>17971515
I would encourage you to find a better one, or one that you feel comfortable with, I understand they can be few and far between. Once you find one that you click with it can make all the difference.

ok just starting to poke into this, if I might ask, this has been happening for some time you said, was there a loss of a loved one early on before this all started? I got something about an ancestral or passed relative in my initial reading.

Im also getting some themes of defensiveness, not necessarily incorrect or wrong, but, self protection being an important theme, you are a male correct?
>>
>>17971589
>he
is that a generic "he" as a placeholder, or did you actually read that it was a male? Because that changes everything.
>>
>>17971631
>loss of a loved one
No

>male
Yes
>>
>>17971458
Right after that brilliant post sévis made. Perfect.
>>
>>17971634
It is a guy from I can tell but it may be a masculine female that is intimidated by you.
>>
>>17971614

Sure, some advice might come in handy...
>>
>>17971458
It's not necessarily rude, but it is degenerate.

Enjoy your STDs
>>
>>17971412
It's funny that I'm among the 10% (snoflaek af), but I don't bother with love readings.
>>
>>17971647
that changes absolutely everything about the situation, I would have been blind sided by that, but it makes absolute sense, I will be cautious. Thank you.

>>17971636
>no
Thats interesting, Im not sure why that came up then. Twice actually.

I really want to finish this read for you as Im getting a weird vibe off of it and Id like to see whats going on. Unfortunately Im getting called on and have to step away from the computer for a bit.

I will post in when I am back and available, otherwise leave me an email I can reach you at and I will get back in touch.

In the interim Im going to recommend you try something Ive heard about other migraine sufferers for whom medication does not work. You may have heard abotu it already but Head down to the store and pick up some bananas. Try eating one every few hours (yes this is going to get old, but stick with it) and see if that alleviates the symptoms. If you have an herbal or fancy groccery store near you you might see if they have lavender or basil oils which you can steam in a pot and inhale to perhaps help with the symptoms. I will continue doing your reading later when I can focus on it, something is off here and Id like to help you figure it out.

Sorry for having to put it on hold, but know that Im working on it mentally. Ill catch you soon.
>>
>>17970920
Dan
Visions
Hazel
What type of people will I meet over the next two years as I continue my studies in graduate school?

thanks for offering your services today!
>>
>>17971663
Start ranting Anon, I can not help unless I hear how you feel and what is going on fully. If it hurts you too much then do not type it though I will try my best.

>>17971696
No problem any time Sevis
>>
>>17971777

Ok... so, the thing is I quit masturbation and pornography long ago, I read a lot about how bad both things truly were in a daily routine soe I decided to quit it, I gain tons of benefits from it, more energy, earned more streinght... I became quite more healthy.

But, I obviously have my needs, and I barely get any girl attention, wich sucks since I just want some casual sex, it's norrmal for me, just go on and have sex with some girl I met, we both have fun yadda yadda.

But this is not the case, no girl pays me any attention sadly, I'm a humble, honest, cheerful guy, I'm not a dickhead or a douchbag, I do my sport, eat well, don't do drugs... But I just want some sex in my life. The fact of not seeing any girl interested in me sucks, and I'm pretty much depressed, I don't feel "manly" anymore, it's affecting my selfsteem and it sucks...

Hope that's enough for you. Thanks for hearing, I kinda feel better now.
>>
>>17971805
>I just want some casual sex
>I don't feel "manly" anymore
>>
Not sure if any readers are around, but I could use a little guidance in life at the moment.

Just found out the job I've been working for got filled by another applicant, so instead of working in an office I'll be working fast food for another semester while in school.

What now, where should I go next? Should I wait for my next opportunity or is there another fruit I can't see yet?

Male, Capricorn, 19, Eastern Tennessee.

Hope this isn't too much to ask for. Please and thank you <3
>>
>>17971805
I have never tried tantra myself but maybe it is worth looking into for you Anon. Congrats on breaking a bad habit it is very hard to do that.

I have a feeling that the women that you are approaching do not have the interest of casual sex but instead just friendship, you are doing something that is causing women to become uninterested you may coming on to strong or may be looking like a bit of a show off to try and compensate for your weaknesses. I think you are a kind Anon but most people can not live a life with no strings attached to sex and that is why part of the reason why a lot of women seem uninterested.

I think you are more interested in finding a partner but have given up on that because you have an odd personality. Do you like the place you live at? I think you should maybe try traveling to meet new people and build up your self asteem that has been hurt. If money is an issue I can suggest other means to travel and meet people. I hope you feel better Anon I am sorry to hear your day was bad and that you have had all these emotions built up with no one to share to, I am sending you lots of love.
>>
>>17971696
YOU

HEEEEEEEY
>>
If anyone's down to trade readings, I'm looking for one. Maybe in depth.
>>
>>17971827
Hello Echo.
I was asking about party.
I just want to thanks for your advice.
Thank you very much.

Have a nice day :)
>>
>>17971860
Anytime Anon you as well, I hope your party goes well and you find what you are searching for.
>>
>>17971805
Did it ever occur to you that maybe the reason you're off-putting to women is the fact that you base so much of your self-worth on their approval and willingness to open their legs for you?
>>
>>17971805
As a female, I'm gonna let you know, its fine to want casual sex. But you gotta remember not everyone else is going to want it. You need to base your self worth on something else, cause you sound like you're EXPECTING attention instead of seeking to EARN it.

I know you're feeling down and I'm sorry about that, but like. you're listing off all your positive qualities, but like, are there things about yourself that you're not factoring in that might be deterring people? Cause. To be fair "humble" didn't come across, and "honest, cheerful" aren't really enough for ME to spread my legs for anyone. That's a real low bar, kiddo.
>>
>>17971816
not a reading, but check on campus. Some research positions in your major might be paid, and all you have to do is complete some paperwork and get approved by a professor. Give it a shot!
>>
>>17971805
have you tried not being a thirsty faggot?
>>
>>17971845
I'm down to read but my readings are usually blunt. What's up?
>>
>>17971949
Career. What actions are best for my well being?
What course should I take?
Continue as I am and work hard, being patient? Speak up? If I speak up, how should I go about it? Should I consider other career paths/competitors? Problem is, I'm already at one of the tops for our industry where I live.

Our company is going through a lot of shifts right now, I've been there a year. I'm not where I would like to be, yet.
I need to be making more money/have more hours than I do.
I'm dealing with a passive aggressive direct manager, but the managers/heads above him have favorable opinions of me.
I should have yearly review coming, but they're busy and have no idea if they'll forget/when they'll give it to me.

The company has a few knots right now and unfortunately it effects me.

I want to do what ultimately I will be better for in well rounded wellness. (body, spirit, mind)

However you want to read/whatever you want to read for that situation works for me.

What do you want a read on?
>>
Hey there! If anyone's around doing readings and could spare me a moment, I'd really appreciate it. Just a general reading for the year to come... and I've been having some pretty gnarly relationship issues.

20/f/cancer

If you would like to trade for a reading, I could... try. I'm intuitive, but I haven't really nailed online readings. Thank you!
>>
Okay, my dear anons.
On the one hand I totally feel like doing readings right now.
On the other hand, I don't want to stay up until dawn again.
So, hybrid solution. I'll just take 2 or 3.
Let's get rolling.

I would like from you:
>Name or Alias
>Eye colour
>Visions or Cartomancy
>And of course query (Generals are okay too)

Alright. I'll be back in a few minutes, and then I guess we can get started.
Love you guys! Peace <3
>>
Male
Scorpio

Am I gay
>>
>>17971980
>lana
>female
>blue
>visions
>what do you see happening with me and my crush in the next few weeks?
>>
>>17971979
>>17971980
I could take you. Sure let's do a trade then?
>>
>>17971984
>>17971980
i mean between by the way thanks
>>
>>17971985
I'm down. Just don't have high expectations! I'll really try, and I'll appreciate the practice. :)
>>
>>17971991
That's alright. You'll need to practise SOMEWHERE right?
>>
>>17971995
That's right! Anyway, eye color is green. Visions.. cartomancy... whichever is more fun for you. :)
>>
>>17971996
Right. I'll do Lana first then. And then come back to you.
What would you need from me?
>>
>>17971980
>>17971816
H-Hope I'm not too late.
>>
>>17971999
Just age, name and favorite word :D (usually the first one that comes to mind)
And query, of course.
>>
>>17971816
I get an image of a young man in a library, weaving through the isles with many books and options to grab at. But every book has so much depth, and it makes you lost and dazed as to what isle you belong in. Right now you need to focus on what feels timeless. Don't focus on pay so much as what makes you shine the brightest. Money will come later, right now you need experience. This means, pick and choose. Keep weaving, and don't be afraid to try new things. There's always something new to be learned, and you'll know when the right opportunity finds you.

Hope that helps a little bit.
>>
>>17971978
One more thing, I got "don't sign your life away"

So, that probably means you've considered the military. Not the best option.
>>
>>17972013
>>17971816
that was meant for you haha
>>
>>17971980
>Thom
>Greyish Blue
>Visions
>I've decided that I want to study for an early education job. How do you see the journey? Is the destination satisfactory?
>>
if there are any readers around hoping to have some questions cleared up

Dan
Gemini
What type of people will I meet over the next two years as I continue my studies in graduate school?

thanks for offering your services today!

p.s. let me know if you need anything else like favorite color etc.
>>
Is Empath around?
>>
>>17971914
Thought about that, unfortunately all the open positions require a degree. I've only got a certificate as of now. RIP that idea.

>>17972009
>>17972013
It does help a little bit, kind of gives me a general direction. What you saw sounds like a good analogy of my life at the moment. I just have to think about what's timeless for me. If you don't mind me asking, I think I might've seen a bit of a sign on my way home today.
>>17972017
Noted, haha. Many times I had considered it, older brother took that route, with some work I might have been able to get into military tech.
>>
File: 20160602_010658.jpg (37KB, 490x416px) Image search: [Google]
20160602_010658.jpg
37KB, 490x416px
>>17972025
Here's a picture of my eye if it helps.
>>
>>17971980
Thank you for the opportunity

>Yarn (f/27)
>Gray
>Visions
>I am losing people in my life to death and addiction and many other reasons. I want to know if things will be calm at least for while I'm in school.
>>
>>17972037
Cute eye, Anon.
>>
>>17972034
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/16158494-finding-your-element Read this, it may help you. I bought a copy on amazon for like 50 cents one time.
Signs are seldom, and often we like to interpret coincidences in our lives to find answers. To keep on with the library analogy, or with a book in this case, look more at foreshadowing than symbolism.
So what you saw today may have been a sign, or may not have. It did help you though. The more you try to make sense of your reality through these tiny definitions, the easier it'll be to piece it all together. So instead of focusing on signs, focus on how you interpret them. The next job opportunity will be strenuous, but it'll humble you. Every step you take will turn you into who you need to be when you find the right place.

Besides, in your life you'll alternate between many jobs. Like, you'll work one place for 15 years and maybe another for 10. You don't like to be bored. Nobody does, right?
>>
>>17971984
I see a white pillar, it forks off in 4 smaller pillars, which fork of in 4 smaller pillars. Etc. Etc. They are slightly bend, and eventually come full circle. Behind them is cosmos, with lots of colour. A man in black walks around, wandering, not really knowing what to do. He sits down and stares at the floating pillar construct. Now I’m seeing two trees, next to one another. A white van next to that. A giant pulls off the sheets that were covering these trees. The trees are now exposed to the elements, and exposed to each other. An owl in on a third tree, looking at the couple. This tree still has its sheet on. I now see a man with funky hair behind a counter. He’s pressing some buttons, doesn’t really seem to know what he is doing though. And now I see a canal A gondola, passing under a bridge. Under water are merfolk swimming along with the little boat. They swim gracefully, not having any trouble to keep up. Seeing the gondola kind of turn into an eye that is drawn on a brown pot. It’s one of those decorative pots that tells a story. Can’t really tell what’s going on though. Zoom out on the room which is full of stuff from cultures all over the world. Total shift, I see puppy running towards someone across the street, almost getting hit by a big truck, but magically surviving it and landing in the woman’s arms. And that’s about it.

I hope there was anything even slightly useful for you in that. Have yourself a lovely day. Good luck with this person. May only the best come to you. I wish you lots of love, happiness, good memories, good fortune, laughter, health, wealth and the other good stuff. Take care, and Peace!
>>
>>17972003
Kaiko
Not sure if favourite, but Perseverance came to mind
What should I expect of my study this coming year?
>>
>>17971978
Sorry my net went out.

What You Should Do: Ace of Wands Reversed, Temperance, 4 of Pentacles
What You Want: King of Swords, Queen of Cups, Page of Swords
Outcome: The High Priestess, 7 of Cups, Page of Cups Reversed
The cards really want you to be patient and don't act out of impulse or aggression so I would not leave. You know you're in a good position right now and the cards think it's best for you not to jeopardize that position. I feel the 4 of pentacles are telling you to literally embrace what you have and stay in the position you have now. If you wait it out it might work out for you but if you do something reckless it probably won't. When you eventually move on up the managers/heads above him will be the one that matters now not him. I understand how you are feeling restless though.

I think you want to have a lot of control and give off the no nonsense kind of aura. You want people to know you are smart and want power but you don't want all the responsibility that comes with that power like a lot of people. You also want people to know that you are kind and loving underneath it all.

I see you going with your gut on this and things not changing.. You'll fantasize about what could be but you are sort of distanced from it. It might be for the best.

I asked how you could make money on the side and I drew the 5 of wands, The Hanged Man, 9 of Cups. There might be something that you are good at that you can showcase against others, and that is how you can make money. It might be a game or something you shine competitively.

Idk lol a general reading for next month I guess
>>
>>17972052
thank you that is so kind and i wish only the same for you too. can you please tell me what the woman's appearance was?
>>
>>17972063
It's not all going to be what you expect it to be. There's going to be a huge turning point sometime in either... march or may? It could either be in your courses or your mind. I don't see it as being a negative thing though. You're going to be doing a bit of traveling too.
Advice: Relax, always find time (whether it's 2 minutes or 5 minutes... or 20) for yourself.
Your favorite word: Let it be your mantra
I got the name Sharon for some reason.
Anyway, as I always say, have high standards and low expectations. You got this.
>>
>>17971980
Hey, Kaiko. Will you jump into the irc please :)
>>
>>17972067
So you'd say just work hard and be patient. Try to keep my temper in check.

If I go this route and I persevere and check my impulses, could I avoid that stagnation you hinted at?

Ahh thank you.

It's funny. I pulled 4 of Pentacles for myself a week or so ago.

I'm not sure what that'd be except sales/marketing and I'm not sure how to do that but I have an opportunity that may be coming that I was going to embrace.

kk let me read for you
>>
>>17972051
Thanks for the book recommendation, gonna start on it tonight. Hopefully I can find a .PDF online, haha.

If you wouldn't mind, could you help me try and interpret this moment? Would be helpful when it comes to interpreting them on my own.
>>
>>17972088
I have a feeling it was something you saw happen in a public place? What happened exactly?
>>
>>17972067
You can expect a good time with friends/family/loved ones. I pulled 10 of cups for you.

What you should do in the next month for your wellbeing: Magician.

Utilize your resources and play around. See what feels right before you make your decision, but when you do, you'll be sure.

The Magician refers to The Chariot.
There may be an opportunity that pops up that you'll take swift action on.

Seems like a productive/positive month for you.
>>
>>17972096
Thanks.
>>
>>17972092
Not exactly an event in a public place, however...

After finding out I didn't get the job, I was salty, and decided instead of going straight home, I'd go for a drive to cool myself off. On the way there, it had rained despite the sun shining bright. Heading up the road, I had come to terms with not getting the job, pulled into a parking lot, and posted here to see what to do next.

As I left the parking lot, across the street was a mining store, the kinds that sell crystals, fossils, the like. Thinking on it, whether its just new age hippy stuff or legit occult, it was my discovering those links with crystals that got me to /x/ in the first place. All my life I had collect rocks, fossils, and crystals (wanted to be a geologist as a kid). Now that's was probably just a coincidence, but on my way home I noticed a business sign on the road, I couldn't make out much, but saw the word "ROCK" in big bold letters, and over the field saw a rainbow breaking through the clouds. Despite the curves on the road, I didn't see the rainbow again on my way home.

It was those three turns of events that made the gears in my head start turning and got me thinking about what to do next and if that has anything to do with it.
>>
>>17972104
Yeah I had a feeling it was on the road or something. Strange.
But yeah. That just comes into play when I said that there's always something new to learn. Collecting things as a child felt timeless, I mean, hey, here you are. Childhood almost seemed timeless, didn't it? It wasn't necessarily a sign thrown at you though. It was something within you that took a particular notice to the word "ROCK" that provoked your interest. Go for it.
>>
>>17972074
Yay, thanks for the reading! Sounds good to me

I am seeing for you. A yellow band going vertically in front of a black background. It changes colour, green, turquoise, red, back to yellow. A girl carrying a suitcase runs past it. She’s fleeing from something. Looks like she might have just stole that thing. Later she sits down on a picnic table, and opens it. It’s empty. But somehow that’s exactly what she wanted. Above her is a tiled ceiling, or more like a tiled floor that’s just upside down. It’s like an upside down bathroom. The girl dives upwards, into it. Somehow lands on two feet in this upside down world. She decides to take a shower there. The empty suitcase though, is still bellow on the picnic table. Change of scenery, we’re now looking through a tiny little window of a tiny little house with blue walls. It looks like a dollhouse. Everything is perfectly in place, except for one little chair that’s at a slightly wrong angle. That seems to make you uncomfortable. As you try to replace it, a doll appears that pushes your hand back. You take a glance at the clock inside. It gives a time of almost 5 to 2. You look back, the little doll is now trying to eat your finger.

I hope you can make anything useful out of that. Best wishes to you. Good luck with everything you will try to accomplish in life. I’ll be sending you positive vibes. Take good care of yourself. I love you! Thanks again, and Peace <3
>>
>>17971979
Year To Come: The Devil, Page of Wands, 10 of Wands
Advice: 9 of Wands, King of Cups, Death

I don't think these relationship issues are going to change but I have an underlying feeling that you don't really want to let you judging by your advice received. This or you might have some regrets if you let go right away... You're advised to stay in this relationship no matter how nasty he/she is to you while controlling your emotions in front of them. Allow them to act their shit out and see how rational you are in comparison. When you realize how badly you are being treated you will receive the motivation and will to move on.

There's a lot of enthusiasm in you to fix these problems, but are they really fixable? Please remember anon, we can't change people.

Could I have a romance reading? :)
>>
>>17972110
Damn, that's pretty insightful anon.

Thanks for taking the time to help me, I wish there was a way I could return the favor.
>>
>>17972117
Oh boy this has me scratching my head.
The first part anyway, the second part is very scarily accurate. The place I'm staying at is perfect like a dollhouse, and two feet from my for is actually a dollhouse. I'm going to go check the time on it, if there's a clock in there. and there are chairs in my room right now, and the walls are blue. I took the dolls out of the room the other day because they creeped me the hell out.
>>
>>17972139
Glad to help :) No worries. That was one of my first readings.
>>
>>17972157
Then I'm happy to have given you some experience, much love anon :)
>>
who is doing readings right now?
>>
>>17972155
Oh Dang. Did not expect it to be that literal. At all Haha
>>
>>17972187
I could show you pictures. Weird thing is, the dollhouse looks almost identical to the ouse I'm in right now as well (which, again, is as perfect as a dollhouse) that in one room (my room) there was a blonde girl laying on the bed with a red eyed white rabbit on the ground and an angel laying next to it. And in the other room there's two people (my aunt and uncle) laying in bed perfectly. Super fucking literal dude.
>>
I'm trading a reading.

My question: what will people think of this story I just wrote?
>>
>>17972196
Show me those pics, dear. I'm hella curious rn
>>
File: IMG_7172.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px)
IMG_7172.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>17972219
Alright the pics I have for you are the dollhouse and a room. Not the room I'm in , the room I'm in is kinda messy (and has blue walls) but it's just to show you how hoity toity this shit is.
>>
File: IMG_7169.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7169.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>17972219
>>
File: IMG_7170.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px)
IMG_7170.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>17972219
I'm blonde.

And love Alice in Wonderland
>>
>>17972216
People will think you have intellectual power and good stamina for writing whatever you have written. Is it long or complex, or something of that sort? They will also see potential in you to become a great author I feel. They don't feel you are there just yet, but you can get there.
>>
>>17972232
>>17972233
>>17972238
Creepy shit m9. You could take this anywhere on /x/ and people would converse about it, not just this thread
>>
File: IMG_7171.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7171.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>17972219
Freaky, right? Freaked me the fuck out that's for sure haha.
I even have books on my shelf like the girl in the room I posted before.
>>
>>17972239
Ooo nice. Geez, that was a hard one to write. It's formally experimenting with something.

What reading do you want?
>>
>>17972243
Maybe. I could try it I suppose. How would I even approach the topic? "/x/ interpret this creepy dollhouse outside my room." lol
>>
>>17972245
What kind of readings do you dO?
>>
>>17972251
Whatever you ask, I'll do a combination of things probably. Depends on how long it take for me to shake out the answer. Scrying, tarot, books.
>>
>>17972247
Why not kek
But don't mention our conversation or people would just say you're rpfagging and shit it up.
That's what the rest of the world thinks of div lol
>>
>>17972254
lol who needs em right? but yeah it tripped me the hell out. Still interpreting the first part though. I thought it was really interesting. You rock Kaiko, keep it up :)
>>
>>17972258
You too! Love you Cheers <3
>>
>>17972253
I guess if it's not too much to ask.. a near future romance reading in the form of scry? Thanks
>>
>>17972271
wait no don't do it i change my mind
>>
>>17972271
I think you have potential romances set out in front of you. Meaning, that if you were to play the game, you could probably come up with results. I think you're a little insecure about being in a relationship right now, and that's the main thing that could ruin you from out the gate. I see you getting scared and withdrawing. I think you need to feel comfortable by your choice in partner, and it's okay to wait for a good match, in your case.

It's kinda hard to say what I saw because it was many, and the value of the reading was more defined by the corresponding emotions I felt.
>>
Hey there lovely anon.
Would you mind asking this one simple question for me?
Would be appreciated <3

Now, what is your sign?

I know I've been reposting this thing every couple hours or so. But I want as much results as possible. Trying to figure out if some signs are more likely to visit this place than others.
And results just aren't astonishingly reliable when there's 13 options to chose from and just a little over 20 replies.

Alright, thanks in advance! You are being loved anon. Take care. Peace
>>
>>17972280
>>17972281
Oh ok. Oops. Did you want anything else instead though?
>>
>>17972281
A guy who previously wasnt interested in me is now texting me and my cards are telling me that he is trying to manipulate me so yes I'm scared, Thanks.
>>
>>17972283
It's okay.. I was wondering if I'm going to get used. ;_;
>>
>>17972284
>>17972288
Yeah. Even if he wasn't, I don't think you'd ever feel comfortable. That probably corresponding to some images I was getting at first. Good to wait for someone else then.
>>
>>17972282
Add a Pisces vote from me to your total
>>
>>17972295
Kek, you the one that said nigger?
>>
>>17972294
I probably will. What images did you see?
>>
>>17972308
It's hard to describe. I'm actually in a bit of a trace-like state from the story I just wrote (lol). But it was a couple attempting to hold hands, but I felt a great anxiety and the woman pulled away. I also felt and saw something to the effect of the relationship being dysfunctional, and also something like what you said, that you would have to 'present' yourself, because the male isn't completely committing himself yet. But I also saw a flush of equivalent images, except this time I just felt the woman pulling away. Then I saw an idealistic image of a mate, and a sort of hearts that would correspond to the feeling of Ace of Cups. And even this relationship seemed like it would be to hard to commit, but for you and because of anxiety, but at least with this ideal person there's a *chance*.
>>
>>17972303
No, I'm over 18, have two degrees, and a stable mental state.
>>
>>17972322
I'm not saying 'hard ideal', either. Just a naturally compatible person.
>>
>>17972303
>Then I saw an idealistic image of a mate, and a sort of hearts that would correspond to the feeling of Ace of Cups. And even this relationship seemed like it would be to hard to commit, but for you and because of anxiety, but at least with this ideal person there's a *chance*.
This is a different person or the same person? Thanks
>>
>>17972216
yoo want second opinion?
>>
>>17972341
Different person. I think this is more about your general circumstance. I got the feeling that there were plenty of people like this for you. But it's true, this could've been a specific person.
>>
>>17972345
lol actually I probably can't do another reading right now, so no. My body is worn.
>>
>>17972348
I look forward to meeting this ideal mate, Thanks again.
>>
>>17972341
Different person. I don't even do tarot kek
>>
I recently got a tarot deck and could do a couple divinations to try out if people are interested.

I would need a name and a question to answer.
>>
>>17972382

>Shanee'qwah
>42o blaze it faggot?
>>
Hello my friends. I'll be doing readings today for you fine folks but I really want feedback so please like and subscribe.

I require:

A secret
Alias
A specific question, generals will be skipped!

And most importantly: Length in centimeters of your girdle of venus (just kidding)
>>
>>17972385
>>
>>17972382
Alex
Love reading
>>
>>17972382
Kiki
What does my ex feel for me?
>>
>A secret
I don't give a fuck about anyone or anything, really.
>Alias
KTHRSS
>Gender
Male
>Relationship Info
Single
A specific question, generals will be skipped!
>Will she ever come back?
>>
>>17972397
Ok. I may need a bit more for it. Like "Will [name] be with me?", "Will I meet someone?" Like >>17972406 did.

>>17972406
Gimmie a couple mins, hun, and I'll get back to you.
>>
>>17972407
I don't think so anon.. don't get too obsessed with her, it might bite you in the ass later. Think clearly and use your good judgement and intuition.
>>
File: 1465186572557.gif (3MB, 480x270px)
1465186572557.gif
3MB, 480x270px
>>17972382
Half the queries are trolls or the "elite readers" of the irc trolling. So be careful.

It'd like the divination purge I believe
>>
>>17972426
>"elite readers" of the irc trolling.
kek
>>
>>17972387
I might be addicted to videogames, but I am getting better.
Thom
Male
Single
I've decided that my major is gonna be early education. How will my journey be?
>>
>>17972426
>the "elite readers" of the irc trolling
The IRC is full of cunts? Big surprise.
>>
>>17972387
I sent a pic of me shirtless to a response for a w4m ad on craigslist and I'm paranoid about seeing it elsewhere.
A
Male
Single
query is related to the secret, is it going to affect my future or me negatively, or am i afraid for no reason?
>>
>>17972431
Ultimately you will find work but not without struggling a little bit first. ECE is an impacted field so you shouldn't be surprised; try not to feel too burned out. It's going to work out for you in the end though so don't worry. You'll end up with a job you are really emotionally satisfied with and find great happiness in that. I don't see you hating what you do in the future, I see you loving it. It's going to work out great despite some of the struggles you'll encounter along the way. Try to remember it's better to have a job you love then one you hate. If you have a job you love then you never have to work a day in your life. Good luck.
>>
>>17972430
>>17972432
Theyre a cool bunch to chill with, I only say what I do because I'm a great reader. as well.
>>
>>17972382
>Quince
>I'm a pagan
>male
>single ;)

Am I on the right path in spirituality?

>>17972387
Should I stay around my place or my Mom's this winter?
>>
>>17972448
Thanks a bunch.
>>
>>17972436
Nope. You are afraid for no reason. You get away with it.
>>
>>17971458
I will add to the list of people not reading this, but for a very different reason.
>not having sex is messing with your self esteem
Just take a moment and reread that.

Even if I were to read and tell you, after some time you'd be back here, waiting for your next "fix". Anon, you shouldn't base your opinions of your self off of actions with other people, or lack of it.

If you want sex, then so be it. No shame in that. But, basing your self worth off of something like that is not good, nor healthy.

You're an alright anon, anon. I think you're fine even without sex.

>>17971470
Academia can be hard, but school is one of those great things that can be accomplished by more effort; that being said, school isn't for everyone. I know millionaires who never went to college.

also,
>looking smart

>>17971805
Honestly? Fap.
Not bad and healthy in moderation.

You know what happens more when you don't fap? Prostate cancer.
You know what happens more when you do fap? Orgasms.
I know which one I'd rather have. Really though, moderation is key.
>>
>>17972453
I think it is better if you stay around your place. With your mom there is some sort of domineering, controlling thing going on and it's not good. It's going to cause an allegorical explosion in your life. Some sort of fall out. There will be a make up after and work together to try and remedy and fix whatever has happened but it's better if it's avoided overall.

If you stay by yourself it's going to be a lot of mental peace and relaxation. You are able to move on from something and a new love may find it's way in your heart.
>>
>>17972387
>>17972387
>A secret
im depressed
>Alias
fiasko
>Gender
male
>Relationship Info
single
>A specific question, generals will be skipped!
what does she think/feel about me?
>>
>>17972382
Why is he texting me?
>>
File: Divination_tools.jpg (65KB, 1041x588px) Image search: [Google]
Divination_tools.jpg
65KB, 1041x588px
>>17971696
Is the anon with the wicked headaches still around? It was a busy afternoon but Im back in for a bit,
>>
>>17972508
Yes, and I'm actually home now
>>
>>17972488
I did this reading two times to clarify. She really likes you and sees you as a new beginning. She feels intimate towards you and plans on having more with you.
>>
>>17972484
Seems pretty knowing of my life, thanks reader!
>>
Do people prefer vocaroo readings?
>>
>>17972531
Most people don't really seem to care. That being said, it really depends on how you pull it off. If your recording is full of substance and relevant, it can come off as being more personable or real. Otherwise, it can come off as attention-whoring.
>>
Can someone help me interpret feelings?

6 of Swords Reversed, 7 of Swords, 3 of swords
>>
>>17972519
>I did this reading two times to clarify. She really likes you and sees you as a new beginning. She feels intimate towards you and plans on having more with you.
well that would line up with the dream i had about her last night. thanks for the read friend.
>>
>>17972531
Some do, some don't.
Personally? I don't. It's easier for me to put certain thoughts down in text, and it's a cleaner source of information, without tonal inflections and what not. On the other hand, other information is best said in voice, but I reserve those for things concerning emotional affairs.

But for divination readings? I personally prefer text. Easier to read other people's reads as well, you can read faster than someone can speak as well, so it's nicer for catching up.
>>
>>17972544
I would have to type out what I said before I read it out so it would probably take longer. :\
>>
>>17972550
Truth, voices can impact someone's interpretation if the reader has an impactful voice. Like appearance, voice can sway how people see you or trust in you.
>>
>>17972550
>Easier to read other people's reads as well
This

I like reading the readings of other readers, and it's sort of necessary to read them in order to judge the quality of the reader. I can't really scrutinize the quality of a reader who records all their readings because I am realistically not going to listen to very many recorded readings.
>>
>>17972546
Swords, in general, deal with either protective or destructive forces (an edge to protect or an edge to kill)

Your reading about your feelings reveals that there are a lot more destructive feelings here...rather than positive ones.

Holding onto baggage, concealing feelings, unable to move forward/onward, etc.

My humble advice would be to open up a little and bring about some more harmonious situations. Talk about what's bothering you and become more cathartic. Learn to let go and move on.
>>
>>17972406
>"What does my ex feel for me?"
Single card reading

>Queen of Fire
"A person with a magnetic personality who is good-natured and loves life. Someone with great self-confidence who is astonishingly well-rounded in terms of talents and skills. Attractive. Warm. Intelligent. Graceful. Capable. Active. Convincing. Difficult to throw off guard.

Trusting your intuition. Balancing home and career. A desire for attention and recognition."

It would seem that your ex may hold feelings for you still (not sure if good or bad), while you hold feelings for him/her. Was there something that got in between you, like a career?
>>
>>17972568
How can you tell a reader's quality, if you don't mind me asking?
>>
What are Ks feelings towards J? And what are the chances of k and j reuniting?
>>
Why is there no drama in these generals...

some of the diviners need to start dating
>>
>>17972518
great let me get to work then...
the earlier readings were not coming out very well (not bad, just not very readable), Im hoping now with a little concentration I can come up with something a bit better for you.

My bones are not reading for this, which is a mixed blessing, they tend to not give very concise answers if the matter is not grave or majorly life altering, which indicates to me that this issue, while serious to you in this moment, ultimately will not be a defining over the rest of your life.

It's frustrating though as they seemed to have a few things to say, but all of it cryptic, theres a defensiveness in you as I said earlier, it came up again.

Im going to hazard this guess, but I think theres some problem with your father?

after throwing some cards, the answer unfortunately didnt become a lot more clear
You are one of the harder people Ive read for recently. Which tends to indicate to me that youve got a lot of confusion about yourself and your own path.

I think 90% of this is these crippling migraines, I know doctors are telling you to "just relax" but you need to go back and tell them this is simply unacceptable and you are in need of medical assistance, either to relax or treat the headaches.

I know that you're looking for a mystical answer to this but Im afraid its an entirely terrestrial issue, and like I said earlier I think a lot of it is psychological. I know you dont want me to tell you to see a shrink again, but I think it will do you good if you can find the right one, perhaps look at therapists instead of psychiatrists.

There is a stubborn and defensive quality to your energy that, more than making life difficult for those around you (I dont think it is particularly, I think youre a decent person) is making life really difficult for you.

Whats up with you and your dad, where does this defensiveness come from, and are you quite sure theres not a dead relative either fairly recently, or in childhood before this started?
>>
>>17972574
Fellow readers are typically much better at judging the quality of another reader than are querents. Everyone has their own criteria or way of judging, but it usually includes accuracy. In addition to that, I usually look at how they consider a given query, what kind of perspective they take in reading it, how good their sortilege is, and how well they read between the cards. I also look at what info they have and how much they can do with it.

It's entirely subjective, but there are general guidelines in what I look for in a readings. It's sort of like grading a paper.
>>
>>17972572
No, I dumped him bc he's a prick
>>
>>17972599
sevis are you doing more reading??i have missed your reading, my friend
>>
>>17972574
Part of the problem on here, and somewhat in general. People think years/experience are indicators of success. Some of us read in person first before online reading

>>17972594
It would be too much, we'd be drawing and scrying figuring things out. There's a reason most readers don't like love queries.
>>
File: creepy_cry.gif (934KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
creepy_cry.gif
934KB, 400x300px
>>17972594
I am a mere shadow, a ghost. I am only an echo of what I once was. Like a name called out into the darkness - heard for a moment, words put to permanence, and then forgotten. I don't even know when or ever if I'll post on /x/...
>>
>>17972594
>implying this has never happened
>>
I would like to do readings for other people in person eventually. Has anyone had any experience with it? Do you let people touch your decks?
>>
>>17972157
Hey!! Are you still doing readings? I would really appreciate some insight. What do you need for a reading? Thank you for sharing your gifts with us!!
>>
>>17972623
who
>>
>>17972599
>You are one of the harder people Ive read for recently
I've heard this more times than you can imagine. I've given a lot of readers a really hard time.

>I think theres some problem with your father?
>Whats up with you and your dad
As far as memory serves me, my father and I have always had a good relationship.

>are you quite sure theres not a dead relative either fairly recently, or in childhood before this started?
I have an enormous family, so relatives have died during my life, but none have been close to me, and none have left any sort of impact at all on me.

And I'm not looking for a woowoo explanation for the migraines; I already know they're due to stress. My issue is, of course, with the stress. I know it's not just situational, because I remember having bad anxiety and crippling stress even as a child. I've just sort of learned to live with the constant headaches, back pain, and sleep deprivation, as well as the regular anxiety episodes.

Listen, it's really not that big a deal, but I was just wondering if there was anything you could tell me that I haven't thought of, since I know you like these kind of queries.
>>
>>17972626
I've done it before. It was boring because it was way too easy. They make little noises or nod their heads if you say something correct. There is so little challenge in it, it's ridiculous.
>>
>>17972626
I do to shuffle, that way they imprint on the deck for their questions. I do cleanse afterwards to make sure that their energy does not remain. I also do a full cleansing when they feel tainted.
>>
File: sgc2c_ep070_04.jpg (76KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
sgc2c_ep070_04.jpg
76KB, 400x300px
>>17972647
>>17972619
>it's an irc post
Classic
>>
>>17972658
>irc post
Wut?
>>
>>17972647
>>17972655
I would like to get a job at an occult shop as a tarot reader. Is it a sustainable career?
>>
>>17972672
I wouldn't know about that since I only do it as a hobby. I've heard you can make some decent money doing it if you have a good client base, though. It will involve a lot of networking, so you'd need to go about your business in ways similar to doctors.

I would love to be able to do it for a living, but there's no way I could make as much reading cards as I want/need.
>>
>>17972672
YMMV, but in my area not so much. Their are several really good readers here and I didn't want to have topic so much energy into selling myself. I read now for friends and those who cross my path who really need it. But that is me.
>>
>>17972644
>I've given a lot of readers a really hard time.
I can believe it. You are a pretty guarded and complicated person, I feel like Im "bouncing" off of you without much to show for it as far as the reading

Im glad to hear youre not looking for woowoo, and please DO try the banana cure, and you might look into the essential oil steamers, just drip some essential oil into a pan full of water, turn it on and breathe the vapors, one or both of them may cure your headaches or help alleviate the symptoms.

I think the only thing I can give you, that you might not have already had, is to tell you that I do not believe that these headaches are something symptomatic of a deeper problem. It's stress, plain and simple, internal and external, and your biggest challenge in life is going to be learning how to free yourself of the stress.

My advice on this is to keep a journal of your stress levels, note when they come on, whether they brought on a headache, what you did to relieve it or deal with it, and eventually try to start predicting in your journal when it will occur This is a cognitive behavioral exercise that will hopefully help you come to better understand your stress triggers.

I also cant recommend highly enough picking up a relaxing and engrossing hobby to destress. I know you feel like its a waste of your time or perhaps frivolous, but with your intellect and mind going a million miles an hour the way it does, I think a chance to shut off would be good. Something simplistic, but requiring great attention, and for you, I think something non-physical ie not jogging or running or hiking or something. Music, perhaps or sewing or woodcarving, something like that.

I feel regretful that I cant give you a more solid answer or provide something more concrete, but try my little cures, see if they help, keep the journal, and try to pick up a hobby to relax with.
>>
>>17972685
Are you still taking questions?
>>
File: 9123763_orig.jpg (268KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
9123763_orig.jpg
268KB, 400x500px
>>17972690
unfortunately no, I need to head to bed shortly and get ready for a big day tomorrow.

Perhaps tomorrow night If it is urgent, drop an e-mail in thread, and Ill try and contact you via e-mail tonight or tomorrow.
>>
>>17972607
Ah. He may still hold some feelings for you though.

>>17972590
>"What are Ks feelings towards J? And what are the chances of k and j reuniting?"
Ellipse Spread

>Past
The Magician
You two got together at the right time and things aligned perfectly to make this happen.

>Present
Queen Of Fire
Something came between you and you two broke up. Idk what it was, but it seems like it ended on good terms (tell me if I'm wrong)

>Future
Eight of Water
Whatever it was between you two may have lost its spark. This may just end up ending between you two.

>What to do
Six of Air
It's time to move on, bro/broette. But things will look up and be the end of a depression.

>External Influences
Ten of Fire
You seem to be obsessive and stressed about your current situation. Things will get better in time if you balance out your life and accept assistance from others.

>Hopes and Fears
Two of Water
You have hopes K and J will get back together, and fear it won't. If you let go of that fear, a new romance that heals you will come along, perhaps you know that person already and it may already be forming.

>Final Outcome
Unity
Expand your circle of friends and acquaintances. You will find new meaning in life with new people to support you. Question and review any rules or regulations for this will lift any previous blocks in your life goals.

So short answer: no.
Long answer: no, but you will find new love.
>>
>>17972692
I'm good, but thank you for your time. I hope you have a great day tomorrow!! :)
>>
>>17972678
I don't know how much you want/need but if you become famous enough you could make a lot. Sylvia Browne made 700 bucks a minute or something absurd like that.
>>
>>17972705
Sylvia Browne was a charlatan, not a diviner.

I may like the prospect of money, but I still have self-respect.
>>
what would a /div/ meetup look like
>>
>>17972707
Unfortunately, the majority of people come to these places for entertainment rather than enlightenment. (not that guy)
>>
>>17972387

>Secret
I brought home the paper roll/price sticker thingy from the minimarket I worked at for no reason other than because I was scared I might get scolded by my boss for putting it back with the plastic open and unused or something as I found out the pricing gun actually still has some left over. Oops.
>Alias
Lotte
>Gender
Female
>Relationship info
Single
>Question

I don't know if divination is the right medium for a question like this, but I want to know how to connect to that deeper part of myself again that I used to be so in touch with when I was younger. I've been feeling dead inside and not like myself for three years now.
I'm sorry if this was in the sticky but I don't know what's general reading is but if my question above is one, then

>Question
How should I go about weeding out all this weakness in me, then finding the courage and strength to create a stable life for myself and the people I care about?
>>
Can anyone read palms here?
>>
>>17972723
A collection and variety of individuals from across the world.
>>
>>17972723

You'd have a few extraverts, a large number of introverts, mostly females, and a 6'3 male with curly dark hair getting crunk.
>>
>>17972730

I don't normally do that, but I can I guess.
>>
>>17972733
Don't forget the 50 people asking if they'll find love.
>>
>>17972732
This, 100%

>>17972733
(You)
>>
>>17972733
> 6'3 male with curly dark hair getting crunk
a,s,l?
>>
File: bill clinton.jpg (26KB, 620x388px) Image search: [Google]
bill clinton.jpg
26KB, 620x388px
>>17972744
>>
>>17972750
Sorry that was meant for the love reading post.
>>
>>17972594
The best relationships don't have drama.
We here at /div/ are relationship experts, thus there's no drama ever. Duh :^

>>17972612
The reason most readers don't like love queries is because of the format of the queries. I mean, lets be fair, most of the "love" queries are "when will I get a bf?" "what does he/she think of me?" or something trite like that. In the first case, that's a stupid question because most people who ask that do nothing and just want to know when love will find them. In the second case it's stupid because they aren't even willing to ask the person themselves, instead relying on a reader potentially half way around the world to draw on spirits and mysticism when a 5 min. conversation would be all that's needed.

I love proper love queries, in fact they're my specialty. One of the more memorable ones are when I told someone that some kind of hard decision would be made by them and what the effects would be, when it turns out that they had just cheated and were contemplating telling their partner or not.

>>17972644
>things you hadn't thought of
My pleasure.
-When I had a bout of stress, it led to an episode of bruxism I'm still suffering from (teeth grinding in sleep, for anons unaware). The pressure built up over night cause headaches when I wake up often times. Perhaps you should get yourself evaluated by a sleep doctor. They have people that monitor your sleep while you sleep and tell you if something's up.
-related to the above, sleep apnea.
- possible brain tumor. you may laugh but these things can be small and hard to notice.

My personal thoughts are that the there's some kind of nerve / back issue, that's causing the sleep deprivation, which is causing the headaches, and everything combined leads to the stress because you're physically in a bad state.

>>17972672
Not really. Side gig sure, but it's like a sales job. Can be reliable for a time, but at its base the answer is too variable for me to comfortably say yes.
>>
>>17972387
Once I was piss drunk and undressed and fapped for a random person on omegle. She\he had no cam. Later realized it was prolly an old fuck.
Jorge
Male
Single

Does my ex miss me?
>>
>>17972387

>A secret
I want to break up a relationship because the guy is cheating
>Alias
M
>Gender
Female
>Relationship Info
Single but lusting after someone
Will R ever come back to me? Does he care about me any more? Will I ever get to see him again?
>>
>>17972723
a bunch of faggots begging for readings
>in person
>>
>>17972382
Vivien
What field of work should I be looking to find my next job?

Thank you very much!!
>>
>>17972723
"you brought your cards with you right? can you tell me my future boyfriends appearance? and when we'll meet?"

I CAN'T DO EITHER OF THOSE WITHCARDS GIRLS
>>
>>17972765
>love queries
I understand that, I am just biased. I started divination a few months ago and my readings have been accurate. I went years being fine with being single again and decided to do love readings for myself. They were 90% major arcana, house cards, and a few random scrys.

After that I started falling for someone. Her card came up in a few readings.
>>
>>17972765
>>17972765
>they aren't even willing to ask the person themselves
Soemtimes they aren't allowed to ask the person themselves. They are out of reach.

>>17972807
Tell me about her please I'm bored
>>
>>17972803
It's plausible.
>>
>>17972594
I'm surprised nobody started trying to pair off readers.

>>17972723
Most everyone would be too shy to talk to each other in person. The guys would be orbiting and annoying the female readers and eyeing some of the female querents. The sluttier girls would be trying to hook up with the male readers. Everyone would whine for readings until some reader gets annoyed enough to do some to shut everyone up. An enormous rush toward the reader occurs when the readings are announced. A chorus of "what does my next boyfriend look like?!" is heard from the crowd.
>>
>>17972492
Maybe he's interested?

>>17972453
>"Am I on the right path in spirituality?"
Ellipse spread

>Past
Eight of Fire
You first went into Paganism with enthusiasm, kicked it into high gear and had too much on
your plate.

>Present
Five of Fire
Currently, you face challenges and others might not be agreeing with your choice of spirituality, such as your parents.

>Future
The Sun
Things are looking up with your endeavors if you think positively and have confidence in yourself. It would seem you're on the right path.

>What to do
Ten of Earth
Enjoy yourself and appreciate the little things in life.
>External Influences
Seven of Earth
You need to learn to be patient and to not worry about your question unnecessarily, but to review and rest for now. Any blocks in your life are temporary.

>Hopes and fears
Queen of Fire (Why am I drawing this a lot tonight? lol)
Believe in yourself and your good nature. You fear you may not be recognised for your beliefs and accomplishments, but it will all balance out in the end.

>Final Outcome
Eight of Water
Your spiritual beliefs in paganism may leave you burnt out and you may end up leaving them for others that may leave you more fulfilled.

You may end up leaving paganism at some point but this may all be for the best as you grow spiritually and emotionally during all this.
>>
>>17972817
I said hi to you too late in the irc lol. Hope you are well :)
>>
>>17972816
I am going to trust my readings. But I appreciate it!
>>
Gonna go for a shower, brb.
>>
>>17972827
A chorus of "what does my next boyfriend look like?!" is heard from the crowd.
Lmaoooooooooo
>>
>>17972723
I would ask io for her autograph

she is truly gifted
>>
>>17972387
I told my ex he was my second boyfriend but in reality he is my first.
Alex
Male
Single
So after 6 months of NC my ex and i are talking and playing only vidya together, i've tried to see him and go on a date or something but he doesn't really want to hang out like that. Wondering what's going on his head, or if i should just leave him alone because i still love him but he kinda gives me mixed signals. (Both males)

Would really appreciate a reading, i'm extremely confused as to where to go from here.
>>
>>17972387
>A secret
I once broke a television as a little girl, and blamed my cusin for it. No one has ever found out it was me, not even my cusin (but they all blamed her).
>Alias
Anima
>Gender
Female
>Relationship Info
Single like a pringle.
Will PG and I ever be friends again and will we get back together?
>>
>>17972382
Igni
are we going to be a couple again?
>>
>>17971091
Thankyou, I wish good things and protection for you anon
>>
>>17972723
Io would have a crowd of orbiters and be telling them to fuck off. Chiro would be standing and shouting "hey everyone look at me!" EmpathAU would be sheepishly talking to people who come up to him. Cheswick would be running around shouting random things and people would be trying to make sense of them. BV would be sitting with a devious smile on his face as he secretly reads everyone's voice. Discord would go around giving everyone hugs. Legends would be told of Rustig sightings.
>>
>>17972953
The only one who would not have to wear a nametag is cheswick
>>
>>17972953
<3
>>
>>17972953
I would like to meet all these people IRL they are very nice people.
>>
>>17972816
>Soemtimes they aren't allowed to ask the person themselves. They are out of reach.
With all due respect, if someone is so out of reach as to not be able to have a simple conversation, then they're out of reach to consider being in a relationship with.
I also wish to question your choice of words as far as "not allowed to".

>>17972874
Firstly, allow me to say that I'm not practiced in reads concerning homosexuals. It's a different kind of energy that I'm not familiar with, if that makes sense. That being said, rather than give a read I wish to ask you, have you tried asking him?

My knee jerk reaction is to say that this sounds like he doesn't know himself what he wants yet, and the reasoning for the mixed signals is because of the clouded and confused mind.
>trying to stay friends with an ex
>>
>>17972387
>A secret
My sister molested me when I was a child
>Alias
Richardson
>Gender
Male
>Relationship Info
Single
Am I divine
>>
>>17973002
>>17972874
Haven't really tried to ask him yet due to me being a coward and kinda have the feeling he won't really answer that.

But it makes sense, i should ask him.
>>
Can someone scry a dream that I forgot?
>>
>>17972953
>no stories of me
>never mentioned
t-thanks ;-;

That being said, you did forget a few names.
-Alari would be offering what seem to be massages (Reiki)
-catlady would be either giving a read or talking with people while petting cats
-Discord would be... oh, yeah, you got her 100%.
-Hinge and Nydra would be discussing occult / philosophy.
>implying EmpathAU is sheepish.
-BV would be reading voices or flirting with girls
-Thoth would be reading runes or flirting with girls
-Xt would be doing yoga or flirting with girls
-Siegrain would be giving readings or drinking
-Chironymous would be reading *and* drinking
>>
>>17973038
>catlady
>Hinge
>Nydra
who?
>>
>>17972723
Literally this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usEklHkugp4
>>
>>17972732
Off the top of my head, I know we have people in United States, Switzerland, Brazil, China, Singapore, Australia, Canada, and England.
Of the united states I know people vary from Texas, California, New York, Virginia, etc.

Honestly this is one of the most global groups I know of.
>>
>>17973053
calady once gave me a reading and I was amazed of how accurate it was, she is pretty cool, very nice person. Wished she did more readings here on /div/
>>
>>17973058
A couple of the readers would duck out halfway through that and talk about what a degenerate everyone is while discussing the merits of waiting until marriage.
>>
>>17973053
Just some people who read here a few times who left an impression. Feel free to ignore.
>>
>>17972903
>"Are we going to be a couple again?"
Ellipse spread

>Past
Queen of Earth
You both got together over mutual interest (possible children animals) and cus one of you was warm and gentle to the other.

>Present
Ten of Air
It ended between you two which may have left some sadness, but it will all get better. You have nowhere to go but up.

>Future
Page of Air
Gossip or new info will come about that may present a challenge. Don't take this message personally from the messenger, the only thing that matters is the message.

>What to do
Kight of Water
Depression has a hold of your life. You'll need to balance your emotions or you'll become overwhelmed. If you are given an invitation to social gathering take it.

>External Influences
Three of Air
Your breakup is depressing you. The sadness will pass in time. Take time to heal and move on. Holding on to the energy of past disappointments/conflict is a bad idea. Forgive yourself for all the choices you've wished you've made.

>Hopes and fears
Seven of Fire
You fear you may not be right in a conflict between you and the person in question. Don't. Stand up for your convictions, but don't drop your guard just cus you're right.

>Final Outcome
Balance
There is no definitive answer at this point because it could still go either way at this point. Changing your approach and not acting with impulse will allow for a more definitive answer.

-Forgive so you can move on and heal
or
-With self-restraint, moderation and along with seeing things from the other person's point of view, will help manifest your dreams
>>
>>17973083
keep irc in the irc thanks!
>>
>>17972382
Krad
Future love reading
>>
>>17973082
To be fair here, many of the readers deal with energy or magic, and so sex carries a different meaning to them than it may you. If you acknowledge its occult significance, you may share their opinion.
>>
>>17973099
whats sex occult significance?
>>
>>17973090
whoa! great reading, you really hit the nail. As if you knew our situation. I am impressed how accurate this is (in regards of my situation) So I guess it's up to me to make it right again. Thank you so much for this. Hope you are having a good day or night, take care my friend.
>>
>>17973038
Siegrain would be borking as well :D
>>
>>17972685
youuuuuuuuuuuuuu
>>
>>17973090
Vivien
In what field of work should I be looking to find my next job?

Thank you very much!! :)
>>
>>17973113
I try not to encourage that >.>
>>
>>17973122
It can't be stopped! Come to the bork side, we have some type of cookie lol.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (35KB, 500x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
35KB, 500x200px
>>17973110
>trolling new readers
You're special, my friend!
>>
>>17973114
NO U
hey bangbang :)
>>
>>17973126
trolling? I did not troll anyone... this person was actually right, because my ex and I got in a fight and well yeah it was a bad conflict. This person was right about it... I don't know what are you talking about, I am just thanking the reader.
>>
>>17973125
discord what is your religion
>>
>>17973109
That's such a broad topic I couldn't do it justice. There are entire rituals under "sex magic", and ways to charge sigils and other things using sexual energy. There are entire entities focused on the sexual (succubi / incubi), and goddesses of love are also of sex, frequently.

A marriage isn't legally considered consummated until the two parties have sex, it's the only natural act that may produce new life. There's just honestly so much to give I don't even know where to begin really. I'm really hoping you're just pulling my leg here.
>>
I would be the hermit that rejected society to live on the moon. That's why none of you remember me. TT --TT

>>17973132
HOW ARE YOUUU?
if you have time you should hop on skype
>>
>>17973099
Good gods, someone actually understands! And you got dubs, no less!

>>17973109
Law of Contagion, anon.

Imagine that everyone you meet in life leaves some residue on you, kind of like germs. Extensive or closer contact with a person would leave more residue. Now, the principle of Contagion is that energy residue is left on a person, but the contagion is stronger if there are strong emotions involved. And, just like sex can pass diseases that innocuous physical touch cannot, it also promotes deeper energetic connection than, say, holding hands.

Now, given that romantic relationships often involve both emotions and sex, the Contagion is deep and strong. Now, this goes both ways: the same Contagion you have in your etheric body, they have as well. So, the presence of both of these matching conditions promotes the persistence of the energetic connection that was originally made, which is why people are sort of permanently attached to sexual partners, even after they have moved on mentally and emotionally.

That's the tldr version, but I actually spent years studying various aspects of the Law of Contagion. This is just the basics; there are more interesting things.

Pic related is the for-dummies version.
>>
>>17973141
what do these rituals entail
>>
>>17973126
>>17973136
don't listen to him anon... sometimes /div/ gets a few bad apples here and there.
>>
New Thread:
>>17973158
>>17973158
>>17973158
>>
Query: General and any sort of insight as to where my current path leads. Physical and internal would be greatly appreciated.
Male
Gemini
Tarot please.
>>
>>17973099
Sex is positive energy in a physical form. The occult interpretation is a perversion of that.

>>17973096
Ok, I'll be doing a Past, Present, Future spread for you, Krad.

>Past
Three of Air
Sadness envelopes you. It may stem from not having much luck or success in this.

>Present
Nine of Fire
You've put a lot of work to get to where you are now with romantic endavours. You just need to believe in yourself but don't be closed off to other people's assistance and views.

>Future
Queen of Air
It's time you thought clearly and removed those people from your life who aren't positive influences on your life. Your love life will stall for a bit in the future but this will give you wisdom learned from experience.
>>
>>17973161
My mistake, a goofball has been trolling and calling people "my friend".
>>
>>17973139
I want to answer this but a little leary of doing so in the thread. Why? lol.
>>
>>17973038
>>17973091
like those haven't read in threads as anon or with another trip :^3
>>
Did everyone move to the other thread?
>>
>>17973228
Probably, but any current OT should be kept in this thread to avoid bloating the new one.
>>
>>17973038
>-Alari would be offering what seem to be massages (Reiki)
Hey thanks for mentioning me, I would still poke you buddy yet I'm sure you'd be *busy* doing something else :3

I actually picture myself doing that if someone complains having a headache after some bad scrying which left them drained. But reiki isn't massage
>>
File: witch-doctor3.jpg (174KB, 288x432px)
witch-doctor3.jpg
174KB, 288x432px
>>17972953
>sèvis not present

this is accurate.
>>
>>17973291
We could try to summon you ^^
>>
>>17972970
I think it would be fun if none of the readers identified themselves, if they haven't already in thread. They would be anons as well, and people would make a game of trying to figure out who they are, like some fucked up /div/ Cluedo.
>>
>>17973332
I would give myself away almost instantly :/ lol.
>>
>>17973332
That would be fun, but some have seen each other's faces, so maybe some masked thing would be cool

>>17973336
*a wild hue appears* Me too lol
>>
>>17973346
>masked
I really like this idea, though someone might likely give me away upon hearing my voice, possibly shouting "you motherfu-"
>>
>>17973346
<3. I am headed to bed but we will talk more tomorrow... err today :D
>>
>>17973352
Haha! Awesome picture as well.
>>
>>17973352
I think my constant "aye" would give me away :P

>>17973353
I'm trouble sleeping so no bed for me :(
Nini Princess, see you today <3
>>
Hi guys. Tonight I'm doing something different. I'll pick three people to scry. I will scry their appearance. I haven't done these in a while and want to try it. If you want me to scry you post your age and gender and pick a number between 1 and 20. The three closest to it get scried.
>>
>>17973457
29M
>>
>>17973457
female
number 15
>>
File: lookit.png (210KB, 558x698px)
lookit.png
210KB, 558x698px
>>17972953
Ahem, I thought I said, "Hey everyone, look at me!"

>>17973038
I'll do drunk readings again soon.
>>
File: n5084c0f32e19f.gif (584KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
n5084c0f32e19f.gif
584KB, 400x300px
Just posting so this thread can end itself with a nice round number of posts.
Thread posts: 361
Thread images: 53

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.