[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

paranormal shit in colorado

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: colorado_simple.gif (213KB, 1412x1060px) Image search: [Google]
colorado_simple.gif
213KB, 1412x1060px
can anyone give me any stories/scary places/ myths and legends about this shit square of a state thats not an expensive 'haunted' hotel? shit gets boring here.
>>
Some supposedly haunted cemetary in Denver idk. Best thing is just go innawoods, it's fuckin Colorado. Tons of relatively empty and unexplored wooded areas.
>>
File: 1442794570872.gif (443KB, 400x574px) Image search: [Google]
1442794570872.gif
443KB, 400x574px
Bump another for Colorado fag
>>
Check out Loveland. Home to a hippie cult that wants to explode the earth into a star to free an eldrtich abomination (Emissaries of Divine Light)
>>
Not really paranormal, I was born in Burlington Colorado and lived in Kit Carson which is all eastern plains, dust, wind and snow. My mom told me a story when we left about a woman who went crazy in the early 30s from the dust storms (they would whistle and keep you indoors for days) and ended up murdering her family with an axe, then it happened again to a separate family/woman in the 50's and again in the 80's. Not really sure how valid it is, but might want to go check out those old abandoned ranch houses on the plains.
>>
Okay, for starters, in the area between Mount Herman and Woodland Park there is a commune type thing. Only got about a half mile from it personally. The Chief of PD in Monument was a good friends grandpa. When we hiked back out we asked him about the compound he was pretty evasive. He only referred to them as "the nippers" and said not to go close to their place. Itherw is a massive center steucture like a lodge circled by maybe ten smaller dwellings. At least 4 months out of the year you arent going to be leaving the mountains once the first good snow hits. Got a couple more, lived in colorado most of my life.
>>
>>17972296
Yeah, there are some pretty manson-esque hippie families out here. Had a buddy get picked up by a group of the fuckers and we had to trade money and drugs just to get him back. They dosed him up on acid and AMT so he really didnt know what was going on. Shit was retarded. Also the first time i realized there is definitely a sinister side to the flower child movement.
>>
>>17969601
What part of the state are you in OP?
>>
>>17973097
Where in Colorado was this? I haven't heard anything about crazy, malicious cults or families here.

Live in Aurora, btw.
>>
The Denver Intl airport

Enough rabbit holes there to last you a good while
>>
Hell's Gate on Riverdale Road. It is near the golf course.
>>
>oc experience- driving through the desert at night
>drove cross country last week great lakes to so-cal
>Passed the Colorado truck weigh station 20 miles back
>nothing between there and the Utah border
>come around S shaped curve after dipping into a valley
>Headlights are pointed out into the desert for a moment
>there is a dude standing along the side of the road
>dark skin, dark hair looks Mexican or native American
>wearing an orange shirt and tan shorts/pants has something white and round in his hand plastic bag or hardhat
>he is waving the white lump at traffic (us), but casually not like he was trying to flag down a car
>wife confirms she sees this, also points out there is no broken down car and we are 20 miles from the nearest anything
>I'm to spooped to stop because real skinwalkers
>decide to look for next mile marker and call it in to the cops 6/.6 for those wondering
>no cell reception and a sign telling us -next services 116 miles
>tell this story to an older friend, she is nodding along as I describe him
>"oh yeah, I've seen him. Here is there to remind people to be cautious around road construction crews. good thing he was waving, I've heard of him appearing in the back seat of people he felt were driving unsafely"
>>
>>17974080
Same here, live in Aurora and I've never really heard of this cult.

As for my own stories, my brother told me some wild stuff when I was a kid about how he visited a witch's grave somewhere up near Pike's Peak. It's bullshit to me now, but the short version is that all the boys and men in the group, including the dog, had bad experiences while the only girl there didn't notice a thing. This was because my brother told me this so-called witch hated men more than anything. He also sat on her gravestone (which apparently had been vandalized to Hell and back), so I'm assuming that only pissed her off even more. Dumbass.

Anybody else know about it?
>>
Crestone CO is a weird little town. There are Hindu and Buddhist temples, hippy shit, new age cults, and "institutes" with high spiked walls and extensive security.

They believe it's on the opposite side of Earth as the Himalayas. It's right next to Blanca Peak, which has been a hotspot of UFO activity and cattle mutilations.
>>
>>17974080
Well it started at red rocks, and wound up in manitou. Ive only ever heard of them referred to as "the family" it was a 48 hour ordeal to get my buddy back. Drugs only exacerbated things on all sides.
>>
>>17969601
>this shit square of a state

CO is one of the most beautiful states get the fuck out if you don't like it
>>
>>17969601
Come over to turkey this shit is at night not normal :D i live in a littel city and i sleep with my big bro in the same room and over us is the roof and this noises are not normel+the shadows my bro says he here's some time whispering if you come pls in a smal town or city in the big one is nothing
>>
>>17975047
Texan here. Lived in Lakewood. I agree with this guy.
>>
>>17975084
why the fuck would you ever leave Texas. Texas Forever.
>>
>>17969601
Jicarilla Apache Reservation.

Go camping there.

2-3 nights ought to do it.
>>
Strauss Cabin in Fort Collins is pretty spooky
>>
>>17974341
>moral of the story
>>
>>17975855
wtf where is that? Cool to see so many CO loveland/foco cats here.
>>
>>17974341
I like nice ghost dudes. Mvps
>>
>>17976952
Its on Strauss Cabin road
>>
>>17975047
kek go to pueblo and tell me its beautiful
>>
>>17978326
>I don't like one town
>this means it's a shit state regardless of its abundant natural beauty
>>
san
luis
valley
>>
File: 1245279.jpg (87KB, 288x475px) Image search: [Google]
1245279.jpg
87KB, 288x475px
>>17979041
Fucking.
This.
Shits whack man. Pic related.
My parents lived there for a bit. Had a couple stories but I can't really remember them.
I know one time my old man noticed a bunch of RVs around, which isn't strange in itself, except they all were identical and had this weird swirl pattern logo on the back. Iirc they might not have had windows either. The drivers all looked really similar too apparently.
They thought they were rentals at first, but pretty much all rental RVs have that pretty picture of mountains, a happy family and an add for the rental company.
My mom might have got abducted there too, which caused some kind of miscarriage, if anyone's interested.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.