[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We live in a Computer Simulation?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: matrix-hallway.jpg (96KB, 550x413px) Image search: [Google]
matrix-hallway.jpg
96KB, 550x413px
And if all your thoughts and everything we perceive are nothing but bits in a computer simulation designed to satisfy the curiosity of scientists with capabilities far beyond anything known to humans? And if we really are living in a computer simulation?
>>
in the case we are just some bits in a computer's memory (a computer that maybe has an architecture we can't imagine), ask yourself: why would or how could someone create artificial intelligence.
>>
Idc, I just want the cheat codes: /getfilthyrichnow -execute
>>
you spend your life on the internet so yeah
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bp4NkItgf0E
>>
Theres only way for us (normal people) to find out ... public alien reveal , and ask them ..
>>
File: image.jpg (37KB, 320x279px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 320x279px
>>17968065
Nope
This is the only reality you're going to get.
>>
I always have nightmares about this shit.
One of my best friends who passed away is always in it, trying to convince me everything I'm seeing is a computer simulation, but in my dream she's dead and can only send me an SMS kind of thing trying to warn me for some reason. It really freaks me out every time.
>>
That would be very cool
It's always good to be the one at the helm
I wear golden helmets for my big ol chrome dome
>>
My dreams the past few years are computer simulations I can tell .. I'm either in a concentration camp type area where everyone has a hive mind and is trying to keep me from leaving I can tell its not like my other dreams because I talk to ppl and bring up earth things and there is a rule not to talk about this reality they get mad .. I try to escape the area I'm restricted to but a ominous totalitarian force finds out and stops me but not actual people in the dream.. basically in my dreams I am a literal robot in a totalitarian computer matrix.. I know I'm lucid dreaming but there are strict rules I even say 'this is my dream I can do what I want' but I'm not allowed to

I know this isn't a dream thread but 80% of my dreams are me living in a completely controlled computer matrix very unlike dreams I used to have
>>
We are in a god simulation. The programmer or unpercievable is god, and we are all different characters or faces of god in a program.
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 383x455px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 383x455px
It just makes me think, what kind of sadist would program my AI
>>
You know, if the simulation were to simulate a movie about the simulation then The Matrix is the movie the simulation would make.
>>
>>17968065
>>17968086
Are you the same fuck that posted almost the same thread yesterday?
>>
File: Asmodeus.jpg (17KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
Asmodeus.jpg
17KB, 720x405px
How can it b a simulation if I think its real?
>>
>>17968550
edgy br0
>>
>>17969331
How Can Trees Be Real If Our Eyes Aren't Real
>>
>>17968692
Probably a glitch in the matrix
>>
>>17969350
How The Fuck Is Cyber Bullying Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Away From The Screen Like Nigga Close Your Eyes Haha
>>
The truth of the matter is

we come up with all this bullshit

To evade one distraction at the end of the day

WE ALL GOTA FUCKIN DIE.

we are all insane. We cant...we dont... we are gonna die..
>>
>>17968065
OP,congratulation you won first place for the most stupid thread on /x/
>>
I don't know if it's sadder how suggestible people are or how other people take advantage of it.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.