[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

After being on an expedition through England, I found a group

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: ThirdEye.jpg (23KB, 600x368px) Image search: [Google]
ThirdEye.jpg
23KB, 600x368px
After being on an expedition through England, I found a group of gypsies in the outskirts of Appleby. While I was there, I was searching for strange and interesting books, and one of these gypsies happened to have a mobile library, after I got their permission, I started reading through a few of them. There was this particular book with no cover and a few pages missing, after reading for a while I asked if I could buy this book from them, but they refused. They said that all their books were donated and therefore meant to be kept in the family library.

I returned home once my expedition was over, and during that night I kept thinking about that book I read. Suddenly, I had an epiphany and I felt like my eyes were opened, I went to wash my face, and my reflection in the mirror seemed different from before. I looked the same, but my perception of my reflection changed. Even when I closed my eyes, I felt like I could see through my eyelids, this must be some sort of third eye awakening or something. I'm not really familiar with paranormal stuff.

I was wondering if some of you guys have had any similar experiences? Maybe you acquired this feeling through different circumstances, I want to know all about it. Maybe someone can explain this as well?
>>
>>17967391
What was the book?
>>
>>17967464
It was a book describing various methods of meditation. I suppose I should have added that I tried out a few of them.
>>
>>17967479
Before or after your mirror experience?
>>
>>17967479
Also, what kind of meditation, breathing exercises?
>>
>>17967483
Before, when I got home.
>>17967485
the book itself described different forms of meditation, breathing exercises were among them too.
>>
>>17967485
Explains some meditation techniques
>>
When I was about a year into practicing spiritually, meditation and presence and the like, I could see black and grey through my eyelids. I felt like k had a pretty good awareness and could navigate obstacles and find objects perfectly well with my eyes closed.

I could also see things when my eyes were closed. It was like viewing a room through a security camera feed. Black and white. I could see rooms and the outlines of people. Could sometimes look out windows and see trees. It got to the point where when my eyes were open I could see shadows of nature like fish swimming and the like.

I eventually grew bored though and stopped practicing and now the shadows and outlines are gone
>>
>>17967500
Ok.

All I can say is that I've been told by religious individuals (Christians) that all of the new age meditations techniques derived out of the old Indian traditions only help you loosen up your body so that Demons can cohabitate with you.

I won't tell you what you do, but if you begin to feel emotional turmoil you should stop meditating, and if you feel that you're doing things you don't normally do you should stop the meditation all together.
>>
>>17967517
yeah opening chakras mean - opening doors for demons to enter you and getting you deceived with new age bullshit until they transform you into some fucked up beeing
>>
>>17967517
>>17967528
have you had any close experience with demons?
>>
>>17967673
I'm >>17967517
But no, I've only been told that there's a barrier between the dead and the living (humans), and that everything posing as paranormal entity or alien is infact a demon.

Also, I've been told that Demons can be physical and they they do live underground in mile long caverns.
>>
As far as what I've heard from people who live in Europe gypsies are basically their homeless people.
>>
>>17967698
That barrier thing sounds interesting, where did you hear it from? As a line of reference, this caverns could be located in what part of the world?
>>
>>17968471

There is a general direction for each demon.
Example, Bael resides in the East.
>>
>>17968471
Well the fact that souls are blocked from interacting with us is from some religious broadcast.

The caverns part was also from another religious broadcast, but the general gist was that the earth is flat, and that it rested on three 'stalactite' pillars, and that the earth itself was extremely porous, with an infinitude of caves existing underground, sheltering everything from demons to dinosaurs.
>>
>>17967511
What did you read/practice? Can someone point me in the direction I need to go to achieve this?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.