[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to defeat the globalists/illuminati? Is it one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 153
Thread images: 33

File: guts vs grif.jpg (218KB, 1200x888px) Image search: [Google]
guts vs grif.jpg
218KB, 1200x888px
Is it possible to defeat the globalists/illuminati?

Is it one of those inevitable things or is resistance possible. Now so many people know about it but its too late isnt it?
>>
>>17967108
>Is it one of those inevitable things or is resistance possible
yes
>>
>>17967108
Vote Trump
>>
>>17967108
is there anyone on earth who isn't in the illuminati?
>>
We've already won, let them muddle in their filth until the day be with us.
>>
>>17967120
Kek
>>
well the conspiracy narrative right now is that there's an internal war amongst the ''occult groups'', some ''good groups'' are trying to take out the ''bad groups''
>>
>>17967108
Yes, if your name is Jesus, and you are the only begotten Son of I Am.
>>
>>17967157
What else is new? It's been like that since ever.
>>
>>17967157
Ive never heard of that do you have any referances.
>>
>>17967108

They thrive on duality. Fighting them in the literal sense will only strengthen them. Be a virtuous, meditate, eat healthy.
>>
Connection to get can overcome all the illusions they have created for your mind. Truth of god comes through the heart.
>>
>>17967386
This.

>>17967375
You can combat them directly by being a martyr and setting an example for others to follow.
>>
>>17967386
It actually comes through the adams apple.
>>
>>17967456
No, that's where the truth is if a chick's a chick or does she have a dick
>>
>>17967465
Yeah it is.
>>
>>17967317
He is the reference
>>
Take out Israel and the US governemnt, cut every funding from Geroge Soros, boot out people like Merkel, Hollande. Rest will undo itself.
>>
>>17967465
They can shave that now.
>>
>>17967593
No, it won't.

We are dependant on them, we want our cheap conversations about celebrities, we want our satellite comms, we want our video games, we want them.
>>
>>17967605
At least start by kicking Merkel and Hollande out.
If they keep this shit up long enough there won't be time to play videogames and watch TV because of civil war.
>>
>>17967613
They control both the left and the right, after the leftists lose their foothold in Europe you will see the creation of a conservative European Federation.

You will have your national pride but you will be serfs in a police state, with your capitol in Berlin.
>>
>>17967629
thats the problem, reaction, solution
>>
>>17967640
Yes, that's why it's better to die a martyr than to stand by idly when shtf.
>>
Have you ever considered the possibility that life sucks, not because of the Illuminati, but because human beings are fundamentally evil?
>>
File: JESUS-CHRIST.jpg (17KB, 398x270px) Image search: [Google]
JESUS-CHRIST.jpg
17KB, 398x270px
>>17967662
We live in a world where talking common sense about decency and respect will turn you into a God in the eyes of others for thousands and thousands of years. They'll worship you because you didn't rape children like everybody else did and told everybody else to be nice to each other.

doesn't that communicate to you that something is wrong?
>>
>>17967676
We live in hell. Jesus is lucifer. The light bringer.
>>
He that is in me is greater than he that is in the world.

We fight thrones, principalities, powers, spiritual wickedness in high places.

Judgement comes quickly!! There were signes in the heavens, plus the word....no once cares, this is gonna be good!!
>>
>>17967683
sounds to me like you've been drinking the cool aid.
>>
>>17967683
Jesus isn't Lucifer.

Church saint make the specific distinction that it is the Masons who have communion with Lucifer in their lodges, and that Jesus has no relation with Lucifer.
>>
>>17967108
>globalists

>implying the earth is round

>illuminati

no they're invincible, just give up
>>
>>17967629
Or Brussels, or they'll go full scale and the west will be united with NYC as the capital.

It's inevitable.
>>
>>17967723
Fuck off the Earth is round, but the Bavarian Illuminati had a contingency plan and still run shit.
>>
You can win.

Stop buying things you don't need.

Try to manage your vices, everything is fine in moderation.

Eat simple, healthy food.

Find a good woman and have at least two children.

Remain strong in your sense of identity and values.

Find religion.

Be stoic, but fight for that which is yours and defend it with your life.
>>
>>17967651
You first.
>>
>>17967731
Yest, but It's not the 'West' or 'East' that we should be concerned about, eventually it'll be insurgents versus 'World Federation'...

>>17967750
Good post
>23:33:33 Post no. 33
>>
>>17967763
Definitely, cuck.
>>
>>17967773
It's better to stay alive so as to protect your family and nation in the future also.

Remember that guy who stabbed some politicians in Germany and got arrested this year?

Nobody fucking else does.

What did he do? What did he stop? Fuck all.
Why perpetuate the cycle of violence?
Its a war of ideologies primarily, the best attack is to speak to your own people and change their opinions away from liberalism and other forms of Jewry.
>>
>>17967108
>Is it possible to defeat the globalists/illuminati?
it's not possible to defeat things that don't exist

lowest iq board
>>
>>17967790
When the time comes that you have to do the right thing in the name of God, Truth and Justice, a family will only act as a liability.

Now isn't the time to play wargames.
>>
>>17967796
I don't believe in the validity of that statement whatsoever.

It would be very convenient to discover that both /pol/ and /x/ have the lowest IQ's.

That shitty graph your basing your claim on is just bullshit to shut down any dissent or dismiss anything genuinely interesting that either board may stumble upon.
>>
>>17967820
According to Strauss-Howe we are a Hero generation and I think this coming war will be the war to end all wars.

I don't fancy my chances that much as a probably middle aged man by that time.

I will fight if it comes to it but for the mean time there is work to be done in getting people on our side.

Subversion is in full effect.
>>
>>17967820
Remember that "Face of God" incident on /x/ a while back?
Remember when we called in all the boards we could for it?
Imagine if something like that happened now. Imagine the first 7 replies saying to fuck off with the roleplay, and at least one reply is that shitty meme graph.

Fucking hell what happened to /x/ to make a majority of them jaded fucks?
>>
OR! Orrrr!

We could all just kill the politicians and the big corporate owners, by ransacking their homes and jobs, burning them via 'Firing' them by literally lighting them on fire or firing at them with big guns.

Then the order makers make order by keeping bad people from being bad by being badder but only to bad people. Then the rest is taken over by the spiritualist love-all people.

And uh, to the governments that try to stop yall.

Literally burn down their countries.

Listen, Earth is a lost cause, you get it? We fucked up, we're done. The only chance now is to cut out the bad and replace it.

Don't get me wrong, there's no guarantees, but unless the losers and failures of these fucked systems dont do something about it they'll be the ones burning.

Ah what do you all care. We're half the problem.

So here's my plan. Here goes. Ready?

Okay, okay. We all. Kill ourselves. Boom bam, the world is a better place, no humanity. Okay, we'll meet next month and gas ourselves in carbon monoxide and drink kool aid laced with cyanide in order to send a proper message of peaceful quick passing onto into better times for Earth.

Come on people, lets do this!!
>>
>>17967108
Unless you move out to an obscure African country like Togo, or even more small&obscure like Sealand, than you're fucked.
>>
File: 1468623295912.png (3MB, 1876x1528px)
1468623295912.png
3MB, 1876x1528px
Positive meme magick. Lots of destruction going on in the world. Rituals conducted at specific points on the Earth. Online, we can counter that with image macros of our choosing and repetition of specific mantras, but NO KEK.

/pol/ did the ebolachan thing and cant stump the trump
/tv/ brought down a plane and killed 150 people

If we pointed this in a specific good direction we could achieve some results.
>>
>>17967723
The earth is flat.
I think I can stop them.
>>
>>17967882
Can I post a pic of me and we all give it power.
>>
Are you kidding me? The illuminati is the Goliath to our David. We looked small to them at first and then we were like "sharpshooting butterfly wizards lol"
>>
>>17967909
/thread
>>
>>17967889
No. Finding a picture of a personification of the Earth for example is a better idea. Earthchan or Terrachan.
>>
File: 1466621023024.png (1MB, 1000x995px) Image search: [Google]
1466621023024.png
1MB, 1000x995px
>>17967860
Transfixed in nightmarish garish furnishings
Were the dark ones oh so black
Who trampled the schemes and themes of the killers, the hoodlums and the rats

It is us who are to be feared by tyrants bold and untrue
For transformative esoteric destruction looms close above in a theater nearest to you

As light becomes darkness, so too shall all the darkness become light. We release people's souls from the burdens of billowing brimstone they best, for you are already in Hell ladies in gentlemen. We were always in hell. We are the abandoned, for we looked too hard for our salvation. We are the oppressed, moving systematically towards a solution. I guarantee all warlords, generals and pompous, selfish dickbag gone by the end of the year. We're slowly ramping this shit up, neither the current villains nor the current heroes would be able to operate at a higher score. That's how much y'all suck.

Keep your heads high, move swiftly, and always remember that if you are truly good, you have an infinite amount of retries and continues.
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 1335x719px)
image.png
1MB, 1335x719px
We must actively refuse and resist it. If people know what's actually going on, what's been happening and planned for possibly centuries, all of which is coming to a head now, then they will naturally reject it. There will be nothing the masters can do if enough people throw their bodies on the gears and stop the machine.

It is truly sinister if anything is and it needs to be defeated. What a time to be alive.
>>
File: 1469671267377.jpg (44KB, 468x346px) Image search: [Google]
1469671267377.jpg
44KB, 468x346px
Ya'll niggas be dumb.
Even if the Lightbulb conspiracy for dimbulbs were real, how would it be bad?
Look at human history, you stupid fucks, the enlightenment has done massive good for us, and globalism keeps us from turning the planet into radioactive, war-torn ash.
So fucking dumb, guys.
>>
>>17967909
row row, fight the powah
>>
>>17967750
This here is an Illuminati, don't fall for their traps. They want you to live in silent obedience to the established world order. Be moderate, be calm and docile, be stoic against the injustice and mind control.That is what they want you to be.
>>
File: image.jpg (71KB, 483x700px)
image.jpg
71KB, 483x700px
>>17968310
>Look at human history, you stupid fucks, the enlightenment has done massive good for us, and globalism keeps us from turning the planet into radioactive, war-torn ash.

You boot-licking fool. They're the ones constantly threatening US with nuclear Holocaust. Most people want to live in peace and aren't obsessed with power and domination like their lot. They sell their totalitarian subjugation of us as John Lennon-tier, hippie-dippie world peace as a way to seduce you. It's quite the opposite though. There can be no conflict when you're bound up from head to toe, but that's no way to live either.
>>
>Too late
Charles Theodore is to blame for that.

And there's one big reason you cannot defeat the Illuminati. And it has to do with the Perfectibilists.

Eat bread, enjoy circus.
>>
>>17967108
Don't fight them. That's playing their game.

Just live free. Help others live free. That's it. You win.

Anything else is nonsense.
>>
>>17967882
Have you not realized the nature of sacrifice yet? All action hurts something. The question is who gets hurt and who gains what.

Magic is no different. Hippies didn't levitate the Pentagon, you won't make the world nicer with meme magic.

Now check out these dubs.
>>
It's not possible it's pre-written/encoded in our reality that evil prevails if it didn't why would anyone join the dark side?
>>
the illuminati can get fucked.
thats all.
>>
File: image.png (376KB, 700x512px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
376KB, 700x512px
>>17968458
>you won't make the world nicer with meme magic

KEK is not the god of niceness, friendo. I think you're missing the point.
>>
>>17967108
>Is it possible to defeat the globalists/illuminati?
no.

these are things that must come to pass.
>>
File: image.jpg (625KB, 2854x1633px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
625KB, 2854x1633px
>tfw I always thought the reptilians controlling our government was just a meme
>>
File: 1469688273989.jpg (468KB, 1248x1664px) Image search: [Google]
1469688273989.jpg
468KB, 1248x1664px
>>17968395
kek
ok bro
Dat dere lummiknotty's why you're such an unhappy failure.

>aren't obsessed with power and domination
What is sociopathy for $100, Alex!

>most people want peace
Heh. You don't know much about human nature. Our current peacefullness is fragile as fuck, because humans are violent as fuck.
Look at the fucking reality we evolved in.
99.99cont% of reality is sterile and lifeless. The thin scrum of dirt that can support life is crawling with things utterly consumed with the need to kill and eat other living things in order to stave off entropy a little while longer. A fight everything always loses. Soil, fucking soil, is made of shit, dust and corpses. It's a good metaphor for life.
Evolution is time and death. Billions of years of relentless violence and death.
Our reality is dark and bleak as fuck, you don't need a goddamn boogeymans to explain why you aren't a winrar you ignorant cuck.
No one wins.

Get a sense of perspective, you fucking fool.
It isn't like things are gonna stay the same. In a couple hundred years we'll either be radioactive ash or robots n shit.
>>
>>17967108
no just kys
>>
>>17968501
Apparently I have, as the post I linked specified NO KEK in all caps as it talked about 'positive meme magic'

And I was saying that meme magic isn't going to make the world nicer. Hence Kek, or really just magic and life in general, are not forces I believe would behave as the post seemed to suggest.

So yeah either I'm missing something in my schizoid delirium (quite possible) or you're a cunt.
>>
File: image.png (732KB, 640x868px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
732KB, 640x868px
>>17968511
I'm not a failure at all. I'm very successful. I'm just not delusional like you, nor am I the boot-licking servant you were taught to be.

>Billions of years of relentless violence and death.
Humans are in fact animals and prone to violent activities on a local scale, just because human activity runs the gamut of possibilities. But the biggest organized atrocities of the past one-hundred years and beyond have been engineered by a group of unelected elites who give no fucks about you or me.

I elect to opt out of what they're planning for us. You can clean their assholes all you want with your naked tongue. I will not be doing this. I will perhaps have to sacrifice myself so others aren't forced into it either. Let's call it New World DISOrder.
>>
>>17968539
>So yeah either I'm missing something in my schizoid delirium (quite possible) or you're a cunt.

Both. Let's go a little crazy.
>>
>>17968556
I dig it.
>>
>>17967838
>hero generation
lolwut
>>
File: 1469344160297.jpg (50KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1469344160297.jpg
50KB, 600x600px
>>17968549
> nor am I the boot-licking servant you were taught to be.
>but that's what they want you to think!

You see how your bullshit conspiracy unlogic looks?

Humans do shitty things because we're bred, born and raised from shit. The idea that some massive, age-old conspiracy is even possible is hysterical. We aren't nearly competent enough for even an accidental conspiracy on that scale.
But we're plenty stupid, confused and vicious enough to do terrible things just by acting like the human animals we are.
Pic related.

We're also really good at seeing greater meanings behind random shit because that's a survival advantage when there might be a lion behind that windy tall grass.

Basically, stop seeing faces in clouds and having fits over cloud people staring at you while masturbate into your tinfoil waifu-pillow, you uneducated, paranoid fuckwit.

And remember to hold your nose and vote for Hillary.
Sigh.
>>
>>17968461
Because they're weak.
>>
File: image.png (361KB, 645x630px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
361KB, 645x630px
>>17968627
But that's exactly my point, they aren't in control of everything. That's the position they're trying to maneuver themselves into as much as possible. Dynastic families have been jockeying for ground and concentrating their power for generations. Royal bloodlines (i.e., banking houses) are centuries old, and the field gets smaller and smaller just because competition bows out when considering the long-term. Do you honestly think these people are satisfied with having less than everything and simply gave up their ambitions of conquest?

>And remember to hold your nose and vote for Hillary.
>Sigh.
Sigh indeed. Holding your nose an your tongue presses against the elites' shoe shine doesn't make it any less unpleasant and unnecessary.
>>
File: event.gif (40KB, 803x568px) Image search: [Google]
event.gif
40KB, 803x568px
>>17967108
The good guys are winning. Bring on the mass arrests!
>>
File: hitlercape.jpg (119KB, 378x750px)
hitlercape.jpg
119KB, 378x750px
Only one man can defeat them.
>>
>>17968539
kek is symbolic for reptilian
>>
The Illuminati isn't real.
>>
>>17968501
>Saturn scepter and headdress
>green skin
>scales
>egyptian
yeah nah
>>
>>17967108
it's possible but highly unlikely. the people give the elites power. all we need to do is to not submit to the system. ignore it and build our own communities based on volunteerism.
>>
>>17967127

so if you tell them the truth then they'll have no recourse except to kill all of you
>>
>>17967108
There is no more illumanati.
>>
File: image.png (118KB, 410x410px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
118KB, 410x410px
>>17968951
How about this representation of KEK? Too European?
>>
Get woke. That's what they want you to do anyway. They just can't have everybody getting woke.
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 1237x792px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 1237x792px
>>17967123
/thread
>>
>>17969025
Thank you for your OC but I don't think we need an egregore to do meme magick. Especially if he's a green frog. Frog and fish gods represented reptilian ETs in the ancient world and I can't shake that.
>>
>>17967123
Trump is one of them you fucking sheep.
>>
File: image.png (104KB, 541x530px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
104KB, 541x530px
>>17969040
KEK is here with us now and here to stay.

What about this one? I get Aleister Crowley vibes from this one. He was all about that Egyptian shit.
>>
>>17969061
In that case you're willing dealing with dark forces. What do you think about that?
>>
>>17967126
I heard that there's a Tibetan monk that lives in a mountain cave.
>>
File: image.jpg (49KB, 720x664px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49KB, 720x664px
>>17969075
I say let's see how far we can push it.
>>
>>17969099
Push what exactly? And up to what extent?
>>
File: 1469650456570.jpg (3MB, 1906x5750px) Image search: [Google]
1469650456570.jpg
3MB, 1906x5750px
>thinking KEK will defeat Moloch
HAH
>>
>>17969134
>implying we have to create demonic thought forms to "fight"? beings like Moloch
The heart is what will get us out of this.
>>
File: image.jpg (108KB, 842x729px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108KB, 842x729px
>>17969130
The will of KEK.

To the limits and whatever lies beyond.
>>
>>17967750
hi varg
>>
Oh my, this thread feels like a train which has ran out of rails long time ago.
>>
>>17969042
/thread
>>
>>17969042
>>17969360
I very much doubt this. The elites like STABILITY above all else. Can you make a case for why they would introduce something totally off-the-wall into the political landscape like Trump?
>>
>>17969417
Its for the masses you cunt. They fool you by throwing you your favorite food of the week.
>>
>>17969424
No idea how that answers what I asked in my post. Are you dense?
>>
>>17967108
in a way you probably don't want to if you knew what the result was

it is all an illusion
>>
>>17967731
The heart and home of the elites is europe that has never changed and will never change.
think london, brussels,frankfurt,munich.rome,paris
>>
>>17967108
Theoretically it would be simple. Carry on doing what we're doing and cut them and their sneaky tactics of control out. They have us believe this world is their accomplishment (something to be proud of?) But they are disrupters. The world would be better without them.
>>
Every board is /pol/-lite it looks like, even /b/ in a way. /pol/ is the center of attention now, apparently.
>>
File: image.jpg (89KB, 716x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89KB, 716x768px
>>17969481
I'm not being fair though. Many boards are unique, but they serve NWO despite this.
>>
>>17969435
I already answered you. They MAKE you think that hes totally offthewall when in fact hes working for the same agendas.
>>
File: image.jpg (223KB, 1403x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
223KB, 1403x2048px
>>17969520
No, the reaction from the establishment is legitimate. If you had any experience in watching party politics, this wouldn't even be something you would embarrassingly bring up like you're doing now. They're going bonkers.
>>
>>17969530
Youre underestimating them mate. As if they wouldnt have thought of every possible scenario. No the only embarassment i can think of is believing that they got caught pants down. Its downright naive.
>>
File: image.jpg (46KB, 455x444px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 455x444px
>>17969575
Brexit caught them with their pants down.

They weren't expecting a Trump. It wasn't seen.
>>
>>17969681
If they didnt want brexit, there would be no referendum. Plus, the outcome of the vote wasnt binding to the government. They could simply deny exit if they wanted and find a shit excuse. As for Trump hes a billionaire. You think thats an easy club to join? Hes already one of them.
>>
>>17967108
Small minded pleb wants to destroy what he was denied, like a jealous child.
>>
File: image.jpg (80KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80KB, 620x387px
>>17969804
They have to give in to reasonable demands after being plied with great pressure, otherwise the facade of the whole system comes crashing down and that is the number one event they want to avoid since they're on top. They think they can manage certain things or redirect things in their favor even if they have to take a gamble on them. The Project Fear propaganda campaign to stay is a perfect example of this.

There are people with different ideas who make it to the top. Not every billionaire thinks the same like some Borg hive-mind. Remember, a lot of these folks are born into it. They were given no meaningful vetting process when the reigns of power were seized.

http://youtu.be/dO-NA73FsW8
>>
Where would any of us be without them? In trees, picking the chiggers out of each others' fur? We wouldn't be sitting in comfort, typing on sweet ass computers with a wealth of knowledge at our fingertips, that's for sure.
>>
File: image.jpg (77KB, 620x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77KB, 620x800px
>>17970475
Right, because the masters were the ones who invented everything and not dedicated autists like Isaac Newton. The ruling elite are not the super geniuses of the world. They're somewhat above-average intelligent and that's it. Real geniuses lock themselves in rooms and autistically ponder the constituents of physical reality, but they aren't the power brokers.
>>
>>17969042
>Trump is one of them you fucking sheep.

yes but he plans to have a war, I mean Hillary will have one as well but I think Trump is more manipulable

basically you have to will people you don't like into the draft, into the front lines against a superior force, cleanse the society using warfare and magic

we could also attempt to claim the sacrifice made by the dead as our own
>>
>>17967108
Abolish capitalism, abolish the corporations. Abolish the corporations, abolish the illuminati.

The proletariat has nothing to lose but its chains.
>>
File: cover_bauer.jpg (26KB, 209x313px) Image search: [Google]
cover_bauer.jpg
26KB, 209x313px
>>17970501
Snap out of it.
>>
>>17968380
>be stoic against the injustice and mind control.
if you don't consume media your mind isn't controlled

well especially if you don't recognize authority
>>
>>17969134

only Hermes can defeat molech baal satan seth
>>
>>17970520
I can't believe how wrong your post is, absolutely every sentence.
>>
>>17969530

if they wanted him gone he would be gone, they could call in his loans, blackout his media coverage, they do none of that, but yes the reaction is also real

but it is theater
>>
>>17970526
Newton was also a religious fanatic. Being a Mason, especially back then, didn't mean they let you in on steering the ship. If you were a prominent person, you were a Mason.
>>
File: rc.png (617KB, 508x704px) Image search: [Google]
rc.png
617KB, 508x704px
>>17970410
>They were given no meaningful vetting process when the reigns of power were seized.
>>
>>17970543
All Masons are religious fanatics. It's literally a requirement for entry.
>>
>>17970533

well I mean when I say that Trump is more manipulable that he will more easily do things in favor of the people, because of his ego

but make no mistake even if he had sincere intent that has now been overcome, you can see the change in his rhetoric after he met with the joint chiefs when he became the presumptive nominee

they threaten his family, tell him what the deal is, he's playing along, if they wanted him gone he would be gone, his hands are bound, if he wins he still has to adhere to policy set by the gnomes of Zurich

the president is a puppet, very little choice in how they legislate, they dance on the string thats it.
>>
>>17970534
I think they've been doing all of that. Trump's dirty laundry has been common knowledge for decades.

After you've achieved a certain level of prominence, there's only so much they can do. They risk open chaos if they try anything too dirty.
>>
>>17970556
>They risk open chaos if they try anything too dirty.

I've been hearing a lot of talk about plane crashes

Trump gotta watch out, but no way is he taking down globalism, he'll just settle the rabble if he gets in

but I would love it if he could pull it off, but it seems quite unlikely
>>
File: image.jpg (35KB, 511x287px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 511x287px
>>17970588
Plane crash is apparently one way they try to get you.
>>
Trump ain't gonna change shit, he's very happy gaming the system. He never had as much power as people thought he did, he just faked it. If there is a secret society, which I doubt, they'd probably like him.
>>
>>17970630
He'll change relations with Russia at the very least and already has. This alone is a massive difference from Clinton and incredibly important.

>If there is a secret society, which I doubt
I just don't understand people like you. Do you think they're joking when they say it straight to your face?
>>17970410
>http://youtu.be/dO-NA73FsW8
>>
>>17967796
>lowest iq board

go back to /lit/ you commie
>>
>>17970643
There are groups that control certain aspects of some societies, but there is no single group that runs everything. To think otherwise is ridiculous.
Our current society promotes competition too much for there to be a single group.
>>
File: image.jpg (53KB, 640x477px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 640x477px
>>17970652
I agree there is not a single group. The American system is based on a two-party dialectic. But even then, there's a lot of overlap, and it's becoming more centralized for decades now. That's part of the problem.

Still, it is very tribal within the accepted system that frames the conflict. The Clintons are not welcomed at Bohemian Grove, for instance.
>>
>>17969042
JIDF, please.
>>
Tribal call to action with our tenuous similarity is masturbation. Change your local community. Turn off the white noise of money-media. Think for awhile, be alone for awhile.
>>
what do we do after we defeat the illuminati?
>>
>>17971138
I like to pretend I'm mentally sane.
>>
>>17971140
you haven't answered my question
>>
>>17971144
:^)
>>
>The Illuminati
>THE
>Not knowing there are two sides
>>
>>17969042
This. He would get NO attention from the media at all if he was one of us.
>>
>>17969042
>>17972779
Trump was apparently a democrat for many years. He plans to throw the election just so we can have a woman president. Hillary does not deserve to be the first woman president. Especially with the levels of collusion going on in robbing Sanders of his rightful nomination. This isn't democracy, it isn't a victory, and no woman on the face of the Earth will benefit from Shillary being elected. Social justice undermining democracy will be our undoing.
>>
>>17970501
this
>>
>>17972799
Nah cause if they dont do right with the black budget money that they got from Jason Westley Christopher Tatom fixing the alien problem the aliens will starve them.
>>
>>17972799
if trump wins, the cia will have him assassinated and pin it on a minority. if hillary wins she'll be quickly impeached alongside the VP. Either way, the government will be "temporarily" run by a small committee until another election can be held in the perpetual next thursday
>>
File: 1469775592064.png (113KB, 888x662px) Image search: [Google]
1469775592064.png
113KB, 888x662px
they are getting btfo by a bunch of nerds
>>
>>17967108
They are being defeated, they will be defeated.
>>
File: 1469870029085.gif (239KB, 576x648px) Image search: [Google]
1469870029085.gif
239KB, 576x648px
why do they worship satan?
>>
>>17967108
The only way to fight back is with meme magic. Either you praise kek or you stay a hopeless tool of the globalist.
>>
>tell people to live a simple happy life

>get called both a member of the illuminati and varg

Okay /x/
>>
>>17967108
>>17967127
We are in the Kali Yuga. We aren't even close to the 10,000 year Golden Age within the Kali Yuga. You and I won't live to see its end.

It is our job to preserve Tradition in secret, pass it along to to future generations, and seek Liberation in private - we must Ride the Tiger.

>Om Mani Padme Hum
>Om Vajrapani Hum
>Om Vajrasattva Hum
Thread posts: 153
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.