[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In recent light of events, I have decided to tell my story. I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 2

File: channer.png (1MB, 1650x1158px) Image search: [Google]
channer.png
1MB, 1650x1158px
In recent light of events, I have decided to tell my story. I shall stay anonymous because I do not want to end up like the last person that told there tale.

It was the year 1992 and I was 8 years old. Me and my mom stood along the gates of a park titled in golden yellow lettering the magical words "Disneyland."

As I walked through the doors the warm, summer air filled my nostrils and the bright ball of light known as the sun touched my young, smooth skin.

My mother held my hand as the day went on and on. Ride after Ride, the day went on as normal.

But, as time drew away I noticed more of what the last author called "gascots."

They were these child-like figures that had plain clothes as if their clothes were from decades before and the most defining feature was their masks. Gas masks of the famous mouse covered the children's faces. Just as I saw them they seemingly disappeared into the crowd.

As a child I was seriously freaked out. And I decided that I would figure out what those children were doing there and just why children just a little older then I was wearing suck spooky masks.

The time was 5:00 Pm me and my mother had just gotten off "It's A Small World" and that's when one of the tiny bastards popped up. I let go of my mother's hand and ran towards the spot where it stood. My mother started chasing me but as if I was one of the children I too disappeared into the crowd.

I soon followed the child and He went behind one of the bright and happy buildings and as I thought I had cornered him wasn't there. My mother soon found me sitting in the corner. She took my hand and that's the last I saw of the gascots and as I said last I don't want the same fate to happen to me as it did to the last author.
>>
File: mm.png (3KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
mm.png
3KB, 250x250px
Hello. I reposted this on a website and I got an interesting response. I will send you the link to the site but, first I want to ask you to join my discord and message me.

https://discordapp.com/channels/208299127732305920
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.