[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel that I am not of this world

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 10

File: tall-whites.jpg (63KB, 670x409px) Image search: [Google]
tall-whites.jpg
63KB, 670x409px
Hello from ase long time I sense that I am not of this world even today I feel that I am not of this world and that something or someone calls me but not where i need help please.
Maybe this to some may sound stupid git.
>>
Yes, you are a special snowflake. Now please, bugger off.
>>
File: 1466607442805.jpg (64KB, 480x362px) Image search: [Google]
1466607442805.jpg
64KB, 480x362px
>>17965774
Born flesh like a human.
Die like one.

To dense to notice you're like us, wake up.
>>
>>17965789
>to
>>
>>17965774
>>
>>17965774
I know I'm not of this world.

John 17:14 I have given them Your word; and the world has hated them because they are not of the world, just as I am not of the world.

No clue where your "you're not my real mommy and daddy!" feelings come from.
>>
>>17965786
he isnt special. this worlds full of travelers. its also a dumping ground for problematic types that for one reason or another cant be "erased".

its like the australia of the multiverse. even in the bible it depicts the fallen being cast down to earth. not hell. earth. go start a fight with god get banished to where his "chosen" people live
>>
Humans aren't of this world. we're an invasive species grown from cosmic seed by ayylmaos.
If you feel like you don't belong, it's because none of us do.
>>
>>17967530
Bullshit. We're actually starseed and VERy FUCKING SPEHSHUL
>>
>>17965774
You're just autistic. I don't even mean that as an insult.
>>
>>17967542
lolno
>>
File: 1469376789119.jpg (59KB, 426x597px) Image search: [Google]
1469376789119.jpg
59KB, 426x597px
>>17967542
WE WUZ SPEHSHUL ALIENS N SHIT
>>
>>17965774
you're from fag planet
>>
>>17965774

get youself a colombian necktie and stop shitposting you subhuman trash
>>
>>17967459
>Replies to special snowflake with problematic
Commie
>>
>>17965789
i'm nothing like you faggot
>>
Stop being an edgy faggot OP. Your feelings dont make you an alien.
>>
>>17965774
Shut up and read "Stranger in a Strange Land," you autistic little shit.
>>
>>17965774
This world is not our home
>>
>>17969799
>This world is not our home
We aren't the first inhabitants in it, but we have conquered it, proving our dominance and superiority over everything else on this planet.

At one point when we become more technologically advanced we will be forced to seek out other planets; Colonization or Conquering.
>>
>>17967459
Earth is the cosmic garbage can, figures.
>>
>>17967459
This world is called Satans world. The entire universe may as well be his playground. There is a reason degeneracy keeps getting worse and worse.
>>
Why do you fags make such low quality threads? No one gives a flying fuck about your gay ass feelings except maybe your mother.
>>
>>17969957
Your mother doesn't even give a shit about yours though, anon.
>>
>>17969957
This board has been overrun by 13 year old girls from tumblr.
>>
>>17969836
>dominance and superiority over everything else on this planet.
Yeah no.
>become more technologically
No, good goy.
>>
>>17969997
>Yeah no
Not physically, but if we were assigned to kill something on this planet, no matter what it would be, we could kill it with superior intellect and superior technology/weaponry

>No, good goy
Jews are second-class anyway.
>>
>>17970008
Are jews second class or are they running the show?

Pick one.
>>
Feeling like you aren't human is one of the most human feelings you can feel.
>>
>>17970290
Running the show but only because they are the chosen people and feel entitled. You just have to break their spirit first. The white man shall rise.
>>
File: daily_gifdump_1087_04.gif (852KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
daily_gifdump_1087_04.gif
852KB, 320x240px
Serious Tip: Search the web for the psychological side of V.T.S. (Vanished Twin Syndrom) I know how it is to feel alien or offworld and i know whats calling you, but its propably a call the from inside...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vanishing_twin

Sorry for dat lame Wikipedia Link anyway...
>>
>>17970563
Hey, my ex-girlfriend did this. She ate her twin in the womb.
Thanks for the interesting read.
>>
File: 1334628464173.jpg (17KB, 350x277px) Image search: [Google]
1334628464173.jpg
17KB, 350x277px
>>17965774
It's called mid teens crisis.
>>
You Are a victim of mind control.
>>
>>17970314
Jaden? How can eyes be real if mirrors aren't real?
>>
Used to feel the same way mate, I was always looking for a reason to be different. Just some way to explain why I felt alienated all the time, but like a recent anon said it's part of being a teen. You will grow out of it, and start to find your place in your society. Takes time man, just go with the flow.
>>
>>17970880

I'm close to 40 and still feel this way. As a teen I felt more like a human. I'm feeling really close to death right now.
>>
>>17965774
scarier truth to grasp is there is no purpose for your existence, and that you are merely chemicals reacting, not on their own but as affected by other particles adjacent to them.
>>
>>17971733

That's not scary, just boring.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
5 Jesus answered, “Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God. 6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. 7 Do not marvel that I said to you, ‘You must be born again.’ 8 The wind blows where it wishes, and you hear the sound of it, but cannot tell where it comes from and where it goes. So is everyone who is born of the Spirit.”

9 Nicodemus answered and said to Him, “How can these things be?”

10 Jesus answered and said to him, “Are you the teacher of Israel, and do not know these things? 11 Most assuredly, I say to you, We speak what We know and testify what We have seen, and you do not receive Our witness. 12 If I have told you earthly things and you do not believe, how will you believe if I tell you heavenly things? 13 No one has ascended to heaven but He who came down from heaven, that is, the Son of Man who is in heaven.[a] 14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of Man be lifted up, 15 that whoever believes in Him should not perish but[b] have eternal life. 16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. 17 For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.

18 “He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. 19 And this is the condemnation, that the light has come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. 20 For everyone practicing evil hates the light and does not come to the light, lest his deeds should be exposed. 21 But he who does the truth comes to the light, that his deeds may be clearly seen, that they have been done in God.”
>>
File: image.jpg (69KB, 648x365px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69KB, 648x365px
13But now I am coming to you, and these things I speak in the world, that they may have my joy fulfilled in themselves.
14I have given them your word, and the world has hated them because they are not of the world, just as I am not of the world.
15I do not ask that you take them out of the world, but that you keep them from the evil one.
16They are not of the world, just as I am not of the world.
17Sanctify them in the truth; your word is truth.
18As you sent me into the world, so I have sent them into the world.
19And for their sake I consecrate myself, that they also may be sanctified in truth.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.