[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have any of you experienced a sort of clarity? As if you don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (25KB, 304x430px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 304x430px
Have any of you experienced a sort of clarity?
As if you don't care at all what anyone thinks or says or thinks & just understanding how weird everything is?
As if so many people are lost/stuck in some sort of cycle?
>>
This is what some refer to as "enlightenment"
>>
Literally just figured this out a few days ago, I was depressed for a long time, contemplating what I should be doing with my life. After work I would just sit there and cry, asking myself what the fuck should I be doing.

Woke up a few days ago and I just realized I should just do what I feel like. Started exercising, eating a bit better, everything. It's honestly weird

I don't know if this would be considered paranormal but it's honestly life changing.
>>
>>17965597
Its all chakra related. Interestingly enough, stimulating certain parts of your body will lead to certain thoughts and feelings. I can also view the world in this way all the time. But i am very ungrounded so I dont have such an impact on the world. I would like to one day change that.
>>
>>17965650
Enjoy your ban, newfag.
>>
>>17965650
>So i, in 16 years achieved what took Bhudda 35 years?
No you didnt attain the complete form.
>>
I've suffered from BPD/Mania and the thoughts that raced into my mind when it first occurred were pretty radical, what they would refer to as "delusion".

Yet the general idea of delusion is quite ignorant. It's simply observing point Y even though we're barely reaching, understanding, conceptualizing X, but because most of society is slow to advance and adapt ideas into their framework, the shit gets thrown out the window by regular people while it is being worked on and thought about by an incredibly smaller group and then they label you as crazy because they're far too grounded and unimaginative.
It's sickening, but the idea that there are people out there who want, know, and believe there is much more than what's here right now comforts me and I hope to find them and if not to actually get into the machinations of it all, at least inspire them or help in some way because there are too many people that focus on the idea of impossibility rather than possibility.
I was given meds, but fuck that shit, makes me a drone, I'd rather at least try to control myself and feel the great elation from the overwhelming thoughts that flow in.
>>
>>17965554
The buddha says to love and embrace your feelings that cause suffering. I am also on 30 hits of acid.
>>
>>17965666
You say that like I give a shit, satan
>>
I had this exact feeling some time ago. It lasted for a few days, maybe a week. Then I lost it somehow. I suppose I became too secular and worldly again.
>>
>>17965704
Suffering is only cause by "I" when you know the true nature of things and the eternal there is only happiness,
>>
File: 1465515219851.png (1KB, 302x112px) Image search: [Google]
1465515219851.png
1KB, 302x112px
>>17965696
>>
>>17965554
As one anon said. Its not the full form.
But yes, it is the path.
Its all about the right connections I dare to speculate.
Good luck.
>>
File: image.jpg (81KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81KB, 400x388px
>>17965834
It's funny to me how easily the connections can be made here from all the people that agree with my posts and the ideas I present who I'd love to chat with, but yet who seemingly quickly disperse back to their objectively lower-class threads about "epic ghosties", "super chaos magic!" out of fear, ignorance or God knows what.
We're capable of and for so much more than simply seeing ghosties and some lower class "magic".
It's really an unfathomable and inexplicable feeling when the divine can't be defined, but it makes me feel so whole and happy and overwhelmed and I know deep down that everything's going to be okay because it's always been getting better despite all the people bitching and focusing on the negative when the people making big changes to the world are only focusing on the good.

I hold resentment towards the more generic people of this board who all pile into the divination and palm reading threads. I'm not saying it's fake or some shit, just that the potential of humanity, is so much greater than that and that if we actively worked together favorably and tried to control our hateful tendencies it would be a breeze to reach for everyone.

Fuck.

It gives me a feeling of knowing that since I've felt the feeling I'll only gravitate towards it, no matter what path I decide to take, so I'm cool, but there's an innate desire to really want to take people through this path with me because it leads to nowhere, but more, good,
and better.

Oh well, the right people find the right people.
>>
>>17965878
Yeah, id like to take people on the path as well but it seems unneeded. The feeling cannot be expressed in words or described properly. You know... it just is...there... in you. And people shall be fine. It is a personal experience. Different and same for everyone i would guess. Like a puberty.

As for the anon that said he seems to be losing it / lost it. It just backed up a bit. Letting you sort out something else. You'll be fine I hope.
>>
>>17965554
Is this book good?
>>
>>17965554
>Have any of you experienced a sort of clarity?

Profoundly so, yes.
>>
>>17965554
Sure, but I would argue 'clarity' is just a larger prison cell you've tunneled into.
>>
>>17965696
The Dr are so far out there. Some people legitimately need help, but no a days if you have a mood swing you are Bi-polar. Like honestly if you really think about everyone who is perceived as normal has "multiple" personalities
>>
>As if so many people are lost/stuck in some sort of cycle?
This clarity happened to me when I did acid and this aspect of it made me really depressed the day after (when I came down). Listening to people talk made me extremely depressed
>>
File: image.jpg (98KB, 374x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98KB, 374x750px
>>17968606
To some extent, that's true
I used to not be able to control how I would act on the emotions that would surface, not like most people can either, though and I would go on incredibly out of this world tangents.

Such as for example, we create our own mortality by our own choice of perception of either a dominating limited "reality/fantasy" or the dominating "fantasy/reality" of infinity.

I actually ran into active traffic head on towards a moving car (a relatively quick street) because of this burning "faith" of something that wouldn't let you down if you truly wholeheartedly believed in it with your entire heart, soul, body, and mind and believed more in it than the void of fear.
Nothing touched me or hit me and maybe for some it was pure "luck" the car stopped before it could have hit me, but I doubt that everything that exists in this beautiful fantastical reality is all a result of pure LUCK and not by some great divine infinite mathematical, scientific design.
I can control myself now after actually trying to without the meds and while I'm not going to run head first into traffic again, I feel like I understand the complex nature of whatever you may call God that all these religions tried to put into words at least a tiny bit more and the tip of this understanding is just the entrance to a rabbit hole leading to an infinite Wonderland.
>>
>>17965554
>As if you don't care at all what anyone thinks or says or thinks & just understanding how weird everything is?
yes I have felt this way for awhile, I attempt to act like I care though
>>
I do know of this.
The start should be for every human to think apstractly and freelly.then to get useto that way of thought patterns.then the weirdness and magic starts.
>>
>>17965610
I've thought about something along those lines recently. I thought about showing a kid a blob of clay and asking them to imagine clay and they'd imagine a blob. If you then let them play with it, moulding it and shaping it till they learn many forms you can then ask them to imagine clay and they can imagine many forms. In this way knowing clay fully unlocks a transformative property of the imagination along with all the other stimulus of course.
>>
>>17968711
So why'd you stop taking it? :P
>>
Just eat a sheet of acid and you'll be ego free for a while m8
>>
>>17965579
>mfw when I'm actually enlightened
>too lazy to look for an actual reaction face
>ego still affecting what I write in my posts after all
>>
>>17965554
Yeah I think it happened when I was 8 yrsold. I told my mother to fuck off and found my dad. Took plenty of mushrooms and got my masters degree.
Our individual life is nothiing. We are a collective. Know your niche.
>>
>>17970874
and listen to good music and take in good art. artists should be visionaries
>>
File: God and Cats.jpg (37KB, 300x500px) Image search: [Google]
God and Cats.jpg
37KB, 300x500px
>>17965554
GOD talks to me through my cat

GOD is especially fond of Tender Vittles
>>
Yes. In the last few months and this year I've really felt "awake" to everything going on. There is a spiritual awakening on a global consciousness that will help fuel the revolution worldwide.
>>
Buddha is a fucking charlatan.
>>
>>17971433
Look at the human ego in this post. The fear in the blankness, mirroring my own.
>>
>>17971433
Most people are not conscious, they believe they are "woke" but they are walking parasites.
>>
>>17965554
But you have to be sort of understandable and react like the others.
>>
>>17965554
You guys realize that Ryan Holiday is a viral marketeer right? Keep seeing his shit on /biz/, /pol/ and now here. FUCK OFF RYAN YOU COCK SUCKER
>>
>>17965579
Yea i wouldn't exactly say they've reached enlightenment with this. Better to be awakened or semi-enlightened.
>>
I've been like this since childhood
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.