[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my friend is being harassed by an entity in his dreams

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: Bael.jpg (71KB, 450x497px) Image search: [Google]
Bael.jpg
71KB, 450x497px
for about a week or so a friend of mine has been reporting horrible nightmares about an entity he calls "frogdad". He describes it as a black oily humanoid crouched low to the ground with its limbs oriented like a frog. Everything it touches becomes the same oily substance as its body until he's overwhelmed by the substance and wakes up. He'll just be having a normal dream and then someone he's talking to will tell him he better run before it gets him. I find it extremely concerning that a really specific entity like this just popped up in his dreams and hasn't relented for a solid week, and I think it might be some kind of demon/spirit/spooky shit. The only demon I know of that takes the form of a frog is Bael, but I doubt the first king of hell decided to take a week off to haunt some dude in upstate new york. Anyone have any thoughts on what this might be or how to get rid of it?
>>
>>17965056
Sounds hot, to be honest. Also, too much vore can do that to you.
>>
>>17965066
god dammit I forgot about the pepe tulpa shit, now I gotta tell him it's the memes that are haunting his nightmares
>>
>>17965066
checked
>>
>>17965056
Can he identify what terrain he is in?
>>
File: Rorschach_blot_04.jpg (14KB, 320x216px) Image search: [Google]
Rorschach_blot_04.jpg
14KB, 320x216px
>>17965056
>>
Play Christian chants when sleeping, exorcism prayers on loop. Obtain holy water and purifying incense. Purify apartment. Go to church, pray, confess. Look up special prayers and say them out loud and lots of meditating on Jesus Christ. If all else fails call an exorcist.
>>
File: 1457560383610.jpg (265KB, 1024x1365px) Image search: [Google]
1457560383610.jpg
265KB, 1024x1365px
>>17965056
amen
>>
>>17965056
here come dat boi
>>
File: NON-EUCLIDIAN PEPE.jpg (63KB, 481x666px) Image search: [Google]
NON-EUCLIDIAN PEPE.jpg
63KB, 481x666px
>>17965056
This memecrossing phenomenon is OUT OF HAND!
>>
File: zdvk79jd.png (378KB, 613x353px) Image search: [Google]
zdvk79jd.png
378KB, 613x353px
>>17965056
>>
OP here with an update, it's trying to bargain with him now. After I started talking to him last night about it possibly being a demon the dreams changed to it trying to sell him things at absurd prices. (he can't remember the specifics) Maybe it's backpedaling because it knows he's on the right track?

>>17965286
it varies. It just takes over any normal dream he's having at the time. Apparently the times when it catches up to him are usually indoors, though.
>>17965740
neither of us are very religious but if it escalates again we might consider something like that.
>>17965750
he didn't mention the eyes being particularly striking. Might not be the same thing.
>>
>>17967493
no it isn't, it's fucking kickass.
>>
>>17968502
also, I'm REASONABLY SURE it's not a meme tulpa, unless you guys have been making some weird eldritch version of pepe that I don't know about
>>
Just get your stupid friend to learn how to lucid dream so that the next time this frogposter comes he'll get his ass kicked.

>2016
>not learning occlumency
>>
>>17968655
(ok I showed him this one and it made him crack up) yes, we've talked about lucid dreaming, but it takes a while to get a habit going. Decking it in the face is definitely a primary goal, though.
>>
Black goo is associated with the devil maybe this black goo frog man is the devil in his dreams or he's dreaming of hell
>>
I had a very similar experience about 10 years ago with a reoccurring nightmare.

I would be in my parents bedroom, and suddenly this figure appeared. It was a human with it's skin turned completely inside out, pretty terrifying. I remember yelling for my father, and hearing him run up the stairs to come for me, but it was never in time, and the figure would always end up killing me (in a different way each dream) and then I would wake up.

I had atleast 20 of those dreams over the course of a year. One night I was having it again, and like always, I yelled for my dad. This time, he arrived before the figure killed me. My father grabbed him, threw him to the ground, and started throwing punches, eventually killing him.

I never had that dream ever again after that.

I don't know why my father made it in time finally, but I'm guessing it was some unresolved issue that was present in my life during that time and I felt it had finally resolved itself. Maybe with your friend theres an ongoing issue with his life and its manifesting itself as a reoccurring nightmare.
>>
>>17965056

so is this picture of Al-Ghafar, Al-Zubana and Al-Iklil?
>>
>>17968524
Frogdad is an old greentext about an Anon who was tormented by his father with beanie baby frogs for swearing. I'm sure that's what he was referring to as the meme.
>>
>>17965056
Sounds like something from the past?
>>
Frogdad reporting
I'm actually Thanatos
Your friend is marked for death
I take meme magic to an extreme
>>
>>17969939
You were being assailed by a dream eater
You're welcome
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.