[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help IDing some lights.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

Long story short I saw some very strang lights last night while driving.
The lights where yellowish orange in color. When they lit up they were very bright and would like up in series. One right after another in a line.
There were maybe 7-8 lights.
Estimating 300-400 yards from the ground.
The lights would stay on for a total of 2-4 seconds.
Saw this same sequence of lights appear twice.
This was around Fort Sumner,NM last night. Maybe 1030 or 1100.
Picture related was not quite what I saw but similar. The picture was taken from some crappy daily mail article.
I'm not convinced it was an alien spacecraft or anything, just looking for ideas.
>>
Bummer.
Was really hoping to get some ideas.
>>
>>17965019
Saw this and was curious. Shame no one has any info.

All I can think of is radio, cellphone, or other towers? That's what I would think if I aw what you'd described.
>>
>>17965043
Saw it occur a few miles apart. Was moving for sure. Wasn't moving fast though. I was driving 65 mph.
I drive truck so I do see some weird things but this was the first time I have seen these particular lights.
Used to watch military jets practice at night and throw flares. These were not flares.
>>
>>17965078
Dang, now I have no clue. The lights I mentioned near my house aren't like that after all.
>>
>>17964957

holy shit anon i saw the exact same thing a few months ago in az and it was around the same time. it was so weird, like a bunch of orange lights turning off and on
>>
>>17965906
OP here. They didn't seem to move fast.
Did they seem brightest and whiter towards the center of each light and more orange and yellow towards the outside?
>>
>>17964957
I saw the same thing up here in Longview Washington, it was January 1st of 2015, right after New Years.
>>
>>17966213
Gasmatron mutu
its en epidemic
>>
>>17966234
I was driving so I didn't get to catch much.
Did you hear any noise?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.