[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I-DOSER THREAD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
NEW THREAD! SHARE WITH /X/ YOUR I-DOSER EXPERIENCE
>>
I've been wanting to get into these for a while. Where do I start?

Can I expect any results the first few times?
>>
>>17964230
Well, anon. For me, it didn't work shit. That's why I ask.
>>
>>17964177

Tried that shit for a while back in '05. Didnt feel anything
>>
File: 1445546246696.gif (1019KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1445546246696.gif
1019KB, 500x500px
>>17964177
>I use to do them back in high school.
>Had a full collection
>Downloaded most from website.
>Torrented the expensive ones
>Fucking crazy
>at first it didn't work.
>It may also take new comers a few tries
>Ive had friends who had it work first try
>I just had to practice concentrating
>I did the usual packs (alcohol, weed, Alpha , Delta, Coffee)
>Then i got into crazier one like acid mushrooms and K.
>I did hand of God and I passed out half way >through and woke up in a state of extreme euphoria.
>I also had to try Gates of hell.
>And that is the one that made me quit.
>I now do real hallucinogens.
>And Gates of hell was compared to and anxiety trip gone bad on Lsd. Like complete melt down Like an ego death and the whole 9 yards.
>So yeah have no messed around with them in years.
>Always remember to be in calm state and half over the ear head phones. it has to be used through both ears or it will not work
>>
>>17964347
Nice, Anon. Might give it a try- but I think it is much easier to use real hallucinogens.
>>
I don't know anything about I-Doser but binaural beats in general are really neat. Fun to mess around with
>>
Does this shit actually work or is it just placebo? Would you get the same reaction if you just listened to one without previous knowledge of its effects?
>>
>>17964458
It's brainwave shit, so yeah it works. It's not anything paranormal in reality, or at least as far as anyone is really concerned
>>
>>17964177
i ain't paying for that shit like a rube but i'd like to try it. If anyone has links to stealy stealy downloads post em
>>
>>17964458
I mean, it's not like taking drugs, but it is a neat effect in itself.
>>
>>17964460
>It's brainwave shit, so yeah it works.

Not exactly. There really has been no study on how it actually works, and a vast majority of people have reported that it doesn't do shit.

I've tried it probably 5-6 times out of curiosity with not even a bit of success. I'm quite certain its placebo, until a scientific study says otherwise.
>>
I hate the company. I hate that they call their beats "doses", I hate that their file extension is .drg, I hate that they purport that these mimic the effect of real drugs, I hate that they insist it won't work unless you download the authentic stuff from them (I mean, I guess I understand it from a business perspective, but fuck, don't treat your customers like morons). I hate that some of their files are $50+. I hate that the mobile and computer versions are different and that they'll charge you for both. I hate that when you buy a file, you can only use it on a single computer.

They're really asking for people to just pirate everything. Fuck them.

It can be a cool experience though.
>>
>>17964529
this!
>>
>>17964520
What does "work" constitute?

I get weird vibrations when I listen to them and afterwards my senses feel heightened (this could be just from lying still and blaring noise into my ears for an hour). I remember when I listened to it for the first time, I took my headphones afterwards and there was like a jet engine noise in my room. It took me a while to realize it was just my ceiling fan. I also kept hearing people talking and thought my roommate must be watching tv, then I realized there were people across the street having a conversation.

If I listen to it while I'm sleepy, I can get really weird half dreams.

I don't buy that it mimics drugs or that it can make you smarter or any of that shit.
>>
"audio dosing" is literally just funky binaural audio. If you ever bought into this shit, you're the biggest fucking mong on planet earth that got taken.
>>
File: 1435483190787.png (7KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1435483190787.png
7KB, 200x200px
>DL a $0.99 track from an amateur binaural page
>Wait a couple days after working to clear my head
>Turn off the lights and lean my head back into a footsoak bath (the water on the back of my head relaxes me)
>Put on my headphones and listen to the track
>I emailed the guy who made it, the track is supposed to simulate slow, gentle sex, specifically triggering a feeling of having sex with a hentai/anime girl
>Put the track on, it's about 11 minutes long
>Close my eyes and lay back
>Water feels great as it goes from warm to cool
>Feel nothing for the first session
>Super disappointed, add a little more hot water to the headbath and repeat
>Feel something in the first minute this time, kind of a warm, tickly tingle up and down my body
>Oh boy, here it comes
>Getting used to it, feeling good
>Lean back a bit more
>Suddenly feel sort of a sharp, 'flicking' pain in the side of my head behind my ear
>About to stop, but consider this is part of the beginning of the good feelings when I feel what feels like a long hot needle stuck through the back of my eyes
>Wake up an hour and 40 minutes later with shit in my pants and headphones that won't connect anymore

Don't fuck around with binaural shit bros. It'll fuck you up.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.