[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is California so eerie bros?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 115
Thread images: 6

Why is California so eerie bros?
>>
It's not particularly. Lived in OC for eleven years. Nothing. Going back in a couple days though, heyoo.
>>
>>17963903
Eerie? In what way? Living in santa cruz all my life and nothing unusual. But there is holy city not far
>>
File: Valley Person.jpg (11KB, 236x237px) Image search: [Google]
Valley Person.jpg
11KB, 236x237px
>>17963925
Spookiest thing about California is the Valley. That is where the bad times are.....
>>
>>17963918
This. There really isn't shit out here besides Blackstar Canyon. Look into it if you're interested. Beautiful during the day but creepy as fuck at night.
>>
>>17964179
>>17963918
The OC is so ducking boring other than the cults that used to be out there. But as someone from the valley I can say duck yeah it is creepy at times, the country near Santa Cruz, out near Fresno, this whole huge stretch of the state is weird
>>
>>17964224
Can confirm, I live in Tulare County; 45 minutes southeast of Fresno.
>>
>>17964232
Man all the meth out here makes people worse than any monster I can imagine. They have found skulls and skeletons in canals and reservoirs around where I live with dumped math lab stuff
>>
>>17964224
Sorry for all the ducks by the way, on my tablet
>>
>>17964224
>>17964232
Border of Mariposa County and Stanislaus County here, can confirm. I posted some of my local stuff in that Paullides Missing 411 thread a few days ago. The LA and the Bay Area don't have shit. If you want spookies, come to the Valley, head up to the Jefferson end of the state, drive into the Sierras, or go out to the wilder parts of the Mojave. Cities are for slackjawed cowards without common sense, though I will admit that yall have better food.
>>
>>17964259
Yeah you posted that stuff in the bigfoot threads right? Man, I've seen something I can only call a UFO fly onto some hick's property and I was more scared of what the hicks would do than any ayylmaos. I swear I once came up on someone's property line and they had a sign that said "Trespassers will be eaten" with a bunch of dead animals that looked like they were ripped apart but not eaten. Then as I was walking away I see this huge fat guy in a golf cart with a double barrel eating M&Ms off his man ties. Fuck it was creepy
>>
>>17964254
Whereabouts are you? Meth is everywhere senpai, especially in places like Seville, Yemen and Goshen

>>17964259
The Sierras can be spoopy as fuck, breh. People don't realize just how many native burial grounds are out there. They're terrifyingly easy to stumble upon one not previously known
>>
>>17964282
***Yettem, not Yemen
>>
Spooky places in SoCal: http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/16824072/#q16824072
>>
File: LAR Grizzly Mk1.jpg (135KB, 740x404px) Image search: [Google]
LAR Grizzly Mk1.jpg
135KB, 740x404px
>>17964266
Yeah, that was me, talking about the Stayner case, the coyote thing, crazy fucking tweakers, boobytrapped cartel pot farms hidden in the woods, and ghost horses that watch cars and stuff. It's crazy. The thing about tweakers and meth cooks is they always smell like pickles, like vinegar. I remember once when I was a kid I was out riding my bike in the country and saw a dirty ass homeless man walking down the side of the road. Clothes were covered in like oil stains and dirt. Smelled like pickles, so I rode the fuck away. Later that night, I saw his mugshot on TV on account of he got arrested by the county sheriffs. Turns out he beat a meth cook to death with a bar of rebar out there in the country, and the dirt/oil stains I saw were the guy's blood. Weird shit happens out there, man. And San Francisco types wonder why we like our right to keep and bear arms...
>Protip for you Bay Area folks: Near Tracy in Contra Costa County, there's a little shithole called Byron. There's a hotel there abandoned called the Byron Hot Springs Hotel. It used to be in the days of the railroads, you'd have to make an overnight trip from San Francisco to the Valley to get on an eastbound train, so the rich people were propping up this hotel. When the car was invented and train lines were expanded, the hotel went under. During WWII, the OSS used it to interrogate high value Japanese POWs, mostly officers. Supposedly, you can see the ghosts of Victorian ladies from San Francisco's hayday and the ghosts of Japanese officers tortured there.
>>
>>17964282
I'm in Hollister as of right now, went to school in the OC and going back in a few weeks for more, but grew up in Los Banos, about 60 miles from Fresno
>>
>>17964282
I'm >>17964259 and I spend my time in and around Turlock in Stanislaus County and Mariposa in Mariposa County.
>>
>>17964292
Yeah I've seen similar shit on the roads between the 101 and all the bay area places, like the small towns in between the cities. I grew up like 15 miles from an old Japanese concentration camp
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (11KB, 170x255px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
11KB, 170x255px
And this gospel of the kingdom will be proclaimed throughout the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.
>>
>>17964297
Yeah I grew up 40 miles from Turlock, Stevenson always creeper me out, two churches in like a 300 person town in less than like a quarter of a mile apart
>>
>>17964311
You in the wrong thread buddy?
>>
>>17964306
I grew up in Turlock, went to college in San Francisco (kind of a waste of time because all of the curriculum there is about why liberal economic policies are the only way forward and why you should never disagree with a colored person, but at least I got a degree), and now live in the Sierras. I've seen some shit in my time, man. Chance encounter with that guy that later got a murder conviction that I mentioned, but also hanging out by the Tuolumne River in the summer and getting chased away by a junkie when we found his campsite, all that. Also, the government regularly sprays for mosquitoes, but they always give a notice to people in the area. One weekend, they didn't give notice and we had some serious fucking chemtrail looking things in the sky. There was an abnormally high number of bar brawls, shootings, beatings, suicides, and road rage in the papers that weekend, and then everything died down all of a sudden. We briefly had like a big city crime rate, just for two days. I've always thought the government was testing something on us that weekend, but people I've told my theory to tell me I'm paranoid and crazy, so I've learned to keep my mouth shut.
>>
>>17964313
Oh, fuck yeah. Ever been to Hornitos? It's a ghost town with 50 people still living in it. They've got a sign in the center of town that says "Hornitos is our piece of Heaven, so Please Don't Drive like Hell through it" and by the old general store, there's a Mariposa County Historical Society so old that it says that the store was built in "the 50s." The sign literally says "the 50s" and means the 1850s that's how old it is. Anyways, there was this bandit, Joaquin Murrieta. You ask the white folks in Jamestown and they'll tell you he was a rapist and murderer who deserved much worse than he got. You ask the Latino folks in the area, and a lot of the older ones will tell you he was a folk hero whose wife was raped to death by miners who were angry that a brown guy was mining gold in their area, and that he just hunted the rapists down and shot and robbed anybody who got in the way. I'd say the truth is somewhere in the middle of the two stories, though (ain't it always the middle path that's the most reasonable?). Anyways, he was holed up in Hornitos because its Mexicans were very sympathetic to him back then. He had tunnels between buildings and everything. Fremont's Rangers tracked him down and chopped his head off with a hatchet right there in the middle of town. I've heard the head was displayed in a bar in San Francisco where the owner would lift a cloth covering it for a penny to show off the head. The head was lost during the earthquake, but popular legend says the headless ghost of Joaquin Murrieta himself took his head back and rode into Hell.
>>
>>17964318
I get you man, like I'm not conservative, but I understand where you're coming from because I'm from the area. I don't trust authority at all and I've been using my education to try and prove how the cops aren't as squeaky clean. I hate Monsanto so much, I don't think they're doing something crazy with GMO's but it sure is fucked up how they treat farmers.
>>
>>17963903
Because is a bad day away from sinking into the fucking ocean.
>>
>>17964337
That sounds immensely cool dude, I never heard that, apparently the police chief in my home town when I was like 1-2 killed his daughter's boyfriend though and used his authority to cover up the entire thing
>>
>>17964339
Eli, is that you?
>>
>>17964352
Aaron or Ryan?
>>
>>17963903
Because of the stupidity aura emanating throughout the entire region

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpUSD4Lrt34
>>
>>17964361
how could such an aura be?
>>
>>17964351
Same man, politics is a fucking game and both sides are shit. I'm all for civil rights and the environment and labor unions and poor folks and all that, but I also like my guns, have no trust for authority, hate having a social narrative of any kind jammed down my throat, and value common sense and getting shit done. And that story's fucked up. Reminds me that I went to school with a girl who lived with her grandparents on account of her psycho dad hacked up her 3 year old sister and mother in front of her when she was 5. Thankfully, he got the death penalty. Unfortunately, he hasn't been gassed yet because our state legislature is full of wimps who have moral objections to executing truly fucked up individuals who slice up people in front of little girls.
>>
>>17964365
I don't know but it do.
>>
>>17964360
Name starts with a K, we would have played the sax in band together during high school. You draw a lot and play guitar like an old pro. Right?
>>
>>17964360
ahh, well, do we have some ESP going on here?
>>
>>17964368
Agreed, I'm all for the death penalty if we actually use it, why else would we have it if we don't
>>
>>17964360
i am he who is called the little king, and my dominion is land and see

an honest servant of the Messiah of the Hebrews Jesus Christ
>>
>>17964373
I was never in band? I hung out with Diego and Vincent though, I'm only thinking of one dude with a K and he used to draw dicks all over Diego's folder

>>17964375
I dunno, do you want me to add you on overwatch already?

>>17964384
This sounds like Aaron though
>>
>>17964388
aaron is a friend of mine... he's a rather reserved fellow actually... with the exception of when he drinks
>>
>>17964397
Liar, Aaron doesn't have friends
>>
>>17964388
blessed be you by the most High God of all gods, and His son my Lord

be careful with your ESP, though, brother... i only tell you because i have seen much prophecy and i fear it came from the wrong places

the proper way to channel your spiritual gifts are through Jesus Christ, and through Him you will live forever

i pray that you sense love in me! =)

Selah, anon
>>
>>17964403
Then you know I'm like the most sacrilegious person in the world too right?
>>
>>17964413

19Many are the afflictions of the righteous,
but the Lord delivers him out of them all.
20He keeps all his bones;
not one of them is broken.
21Affliction will slay the wicked,
and those who hate the righteous will be condemned.
22The Lord redeems the life of his servants;
none of those who take refuge in him will be condemned.
>>
>>17964413
"No one is good except God alone."
>>
Well gang looks like there are 3 mystery people who know my identity in this thread
>>
>>17964388
Nevermind, man. You just sounded a whole lot like this dude I used to know. I lost contact with him when painkillers took over my life and now that I'm sober I really wish I could talk to him again. He was always so cool.
>>
>>17964445
What year did you graduate? I also hung out with Holden and no one got why we were friends
>>
>>17964445
what's your name?

from whence do ye hail?
>>
>>17964445
Did you mean Eli Veloz? Cause that wasn't me, I was the other one
>>
>>17964448
2014. I'm 20.
>>17964451
Name starts with a K. I've since changed it on account of I'm a tranny. Played saxophone in high school band, was always super depressed and had emotional issues. Blonde hair, advanced classes, all that. We took Music Theory together, if you remember me, and you live out in the country by Hilmar.
>>
Sorry for hijacking the thread btw guys
>>
>>17964464
Nope you're mistaken, I graduated 2012 and was never in band
>>
>>17964477
Okay, man. Sorry for taking up your time.
>>
>>17964487
Doesn't matter, two more people think they know me too, and one is a friend to Aaron

Hope you reconnect with the right Eli
>>
>>17964476
This scripture nonsense is not helping anyone and there is no context
>>
>>17964397
>wondered
Who are you? Aaron says he doesn't know anyone who goes on 4chan except me
>>
So what the fuck happened to this thread?
>>
>>17964547
Sorry, apparently some people know me, let's get back to eerie California
>>
>>17963903
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBENalLEnSE
What did he mean by this?
>>
Speaking of, anyone from California see this tonight? I caught it around 9:35 just after I got out of work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFTJFN7D9Xs&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>17963903
CALIFORNIAAAAA
I'm fine!!!!
SOMEBODY CHECK MY BRAIN
CALIFORNIAAA'S
alRIGHT!
SOMEBODY CHECK MY BRAIN
>>
>>17963903
Even with the "exciting" history, California is way too fucking bright and hot to be eerie.

If you want real eerie head towards the PNW.
>>
>>>>>NEW ALMADEN
>Cannibals
>Cult members
>way too fucking creepy
>>
>>17964318
Prince said the same thing about chemtrails.
>>
The San Bernardino deserts are spooky. All sorts of weird shit goes on out there.

There's meth labs, abandoned mines, military aircraft testing, Indian burial grounds, people going missing, all sorts of stuff.
>>
I live in NorCal (Mendecino County).
Its rural and spooky AF. Like I always feel like I'm being watched and there are often spoopy noises at night but idk...
>>
>>17963918
>>17963925
>>17964222

So you guys have never heard about how weird Mt Shasta is then?

http://mysteriousuniverse.org/2015/08/the-mystical-mysteries-of-mt-shasta/
>>
>>17964316

There is never a wrong thread for Jesus.
>>
>>17963903
Hot girls, year round nice weather, celebs. Damn near legal marijuan. Beaches for days......Your right bro. That sounds scary as all hell.
>>
>>17967869
It's scarily too good to be true.
>>
>>17963903
anything spooky in ventura county or LA area. Thats where im at. will go and post results if its close enough
>>
>>17967869
Born in raised in so cal. Let me fix that for you.

>stupid skankbags who think their shit don't stink
>bipolar weather, heatwaves in winter
>shitty celebrities who think they own the world and shitty people who think they are celebrities
>damn near legal weed
>overcrowded beaches filled with all the people mentioned above
It is scary. Scary that people can live like this.
>>
>>17967968
Continue please.
>>
>>17967978
Continue what? That's all I had to say.

I live in Cali and 90% of the people I talk to say they fucking hate it here. The only people who like Cali are the people who don't live here. Great to visit, shit to live in. Also no spooky shit.
>>
>>17967987
Don't exagerrate, dude. There's Winchester Mystery House, Queen Mary, Comedy Club, cult shit, crazy homeless, Hollywood sign, some haunted hotels. Don't get me started on the desert towns with all that weird desert ufo shit.

There are always people in each state that hate where they are, but it always bugs me when I hear complaints like this. I've been here all my life and the people don't bug me much. Maybe I just don't focus on one common character. If anything, I kinda enjoy people-watching here; it's an endless supply of weird folk. Once saw a tall long-haired greybeard in a black suit with a briefcase and a cup of coffee step off a bus at night and just thought, "That's some vampire shit."

Los Angeles in particular has always struck me as surreal, I'm kind of surprised no one else seems to view it this way. I'm waiting for someone to petition the Vatican to come exorcise the whole place, but then that sweet, hobo-dirty devil magic would be lost and it would just be any other big city. Las Vegas needs the competition, man.

On another note, has anyone here visited the Comedy Club? I'd go just to get dickslapped by the basement demon but I'm not sure I wanna sit through a comedy act.
>>
the fuck is eerie about it besides rich fags and just tools
>>
>>17968193
Fufk, meant Comedy Store not Comedy Club
>>
>>17967968
Agree about socal. Go to Norcal or the Central coast. It is much better. Socal sucks pretty bad. Except LA and desolate desert towns. The valley and socal have total scum in them
>>
>>17967959
Ojai has Charman and a Vampire. There is also csu channel islands. I go to school there. It's a haunted old defunct insane asylum built on a chumash burial ground that they turned into a school. I lived on campus for a year. I've seen some shit
>>
>>17968860
What sort of shit, anon?
>>
>>17963925
What about all the Plastic people walking around Hollywood?
>>
>>17967863

You do realize how autistic you sound when you spout Jesus randomly? If you are truely hoping to be a witness try remembering social tact, because if you are awkward....just rememeber honeys attracts more than vinegar. People drink down honey, sheesh.

Christians. Learn from the field, and not your walled garden media groups.
>>
there's that thing that some guy wrote a couple years ago about the "weirdness" of california, specifically SoCal.

I mean, really, California is Zodiac killer, summer of love, People's Church, Scientology, Hollywood and all that shit rolled into one. I am inclined to think that SoCal is a fucking portal by which daemons enter the world primarily through the blood magic practiced by the (jewish) elites in Hollywood which includes such fun things as buggering young children.
>>
>>17965500
What?
>>
>>17968213
Explain?
>>
is there anything spooky in San Diego? that place always kinda trips me out
>>
>>17969791
Yeah, too many serial killers and cults.

If anyone's interested, there's the Museum of Death in Hollywood. I'm not partial to the way they kind of encourage 'serial killer idolization' with the stupid killer art thing, but it's still interesting nonetheless. Just wish there were more thoughtful people that visited instead of edgy Manson lovers. Hard to achieve that with a museum of death, understandably.

They've got the head of a 1900s serial killer, crime scene photos, a space reenacting the placement/layout of the Heaven's Gate bodies, and other stuff.
>>
valleyrat here, i dont see nothin spooky :( who got the LA spooks?
>>
>>17968860
yo i had a history teacher in high school who went there and told me about a ghost at that asylum named shackles or something????? is that something people have heard of here?
>>
>>17969791
socal jew here, can neither confirm nor deny
>>
>>17971200

SoCal Spooky Spots: >>17964287
>>
>>17971208
I've never heard of Shackles the ghost? What is he supposed to be like?
>>
>>17963903
It's the edge of the world and all of Western Civilization.

The sun may rise in the East, at least it settles in the final location.
>>
>>17963903
It's the edge of all of Western civilization
>>
>>17964232
same here anon
>>
File: IMG_2367.jpg (640KB, 1600x1066px)
IMG_2367.jpg
640KB, 1600x1066px
Socal Native here. It really is shit down here. So much vapid stupidity, but unlike rural areas, that stupidity gets mixed up with vanity and self-righteousness. Bad mix.

Everyone you meet is a selfish prick who lives a hopped up stressful life, drives like fucking crazy and takes out every bit of their problems on anyone they can, especially if you work in a service industry. Too many people in one place, so everyone stresses each-other out.

Also I'm a night-owl who hates hot weather, but all you hear are people cheering that our drought ravaged, cloudless shit-hole got yet another "beautiful sunny day". I need rain, pine and cold, man, but being in this expensive shit hole I can barely afford to eat or pay rent, let alone move somewhere.

lol

Anyways, as to spoops, there's not much outside countless homeless guy, meth-addict and or gang member run ins I've had over the years growing up here.

Now adays though, being nosey night-owls, my fiance and I love spying out our apartment windows with the lights off, watching the shady night-life.

Other than the odd dog walker, homeless smuck or drunkard, I don't see a whole lot of interesting things though, sometimes I'll see people having sex in the other windows, or fights and sometimes other people watchers or just weirdos who shouldn't have their windows open, but eh

To be fair, I live in a pretty nice neighborhood for California. It's generally quiet and cool at night, there's a population of entertaining parrots, the beach is only a few minutes walk down hill and the queen marry is in relative walking distance as well. (which is swanky/spooky visit I'd recommend)

Probably the spookiest thing other than unexplained noises, would have been the time I saw some a completely naked guy crawl down the middle of the street at 3am, quietly muttering to himself. That one had me close the windows.

There's been other oddities, but most everything can be figured as being caused by people and not particularly "paranormal"
>>
>>17964232
Used to be God's country there, all white people from the south and midwest, farm people, little ranches everywhere and orange groves for miles. I still remember the smell of the oranges and heat and dust, very distinct and unforgettable. Pretty much all gone now.

My great-grandfather and great-grandmother were born in Woodlake and Lemon Cove, 1888 and 1894 respectively. They both lived to be very, very old. I'm pretty oldfag, he died when I was 7 and she when I was 18. When I was really small they would go with me and my parents down to Visalia to visit a bunch of cousins and old relatives, most of them in their 70s and 80s. I miss them all but I feel lucky to have seen the tail end of what the old valley and its people were like.

It's all fucking spics and drugs now, mostly. A few cool people here and there, holding on I guess. The old ranch where my great-granddad took care of cows and horses still belongs to the family which owned it back then, but they're all losers. Many of the old trees are dead and they don't have any animals anymore. It's just sad.

I'd like to Make The Valley Great Again, but man, it's a tall order.
>>
>>17964254
Hell yeah, the drug trade alone makes the valley a nightmare of bad vibes, forgotten bodies of murder victims, burned meth labs, serial killers too probably.

You guys may remember that the (never caught) Zodiac had connections to Modesto. The brother of one of his SF victims lived there and he kidnapped a woman on highway 120 near the 5 after rigging one of her tires to fail after she'd pulled over to check it. She managed to get the car door open and jump out when he slowed down at one point. She rode with him for maybe half an hour. He kept telling her he was going to kill her. She said he seemed like a Navy guy, maybe was even wearing old school sailor type pants. Worst was she had her baby with her. Kathleen Johns her name was. I talked to her once. Sweet lady, very messed up. She's dead now and maybe the Z is too... but who knows.
>>
>>17964318
That's creepy as hell. I don't doubt this. Have heard similar stories, including from friends in Florida where they apparently do a lot of skeeter spraying as well.

I read a weird thing about Turlock a while back. I took some classes in criminal justice a few years ago, and learned by chance through newspaper research for a paper on serial killer Edmund Kemper that during his murder years in Santa Cruz, he literally had a normal, nice high school age girlfriend in Turlock. He used to go visit her on the weekends and sometimes her parents would let her go to the beach in Santa Cruz with him for the day. She was a quiet little blonde girl. After quite a bit of curious research, I think I figured out who she was. When he turned himself in was just a few months before her high school graduation. Her parents had to take her out of school. She's the only girl that year who has no pic in the yearbook, but I found one from the previous year. Her name has been completely hidden through the years; it's in my files somewhere, can't recall her last name but will say her first was Sandra/Sandy. I wonder if anybody knows her. She might have some crazy stories. She'd be in her mid-60s now, I guess. Anyway, Turlock. Always weird associations with that town.

I do know one normal guy there who has the most amazing tiki bar in his house and a whole tiki-decorated and landscaped back yard. If any of you know him too that would be pretty funny.
>>
>>17964337
Gonna have to go check that out sometime. Always meant to go to Hornitos. Another weird Valley fact: girlie filmmaker Russ Meyer (Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!) is buried in Stockton, at the old rural cemetery there.
>>
>>17964368
Totally agree, we keep voting to have it and then the fucking politicians won't enforce it. Seems like they need to do their jobs...
>>
>>17968193
>Los Angeles in particular has always struck me as surreal, I'm kind of surprised no one else seems to view it this way.

You're totally not the only one, kek. Old Hollywood always especially got me that way. Very film noir. All that bright pretty sunlight, so many horrible old stories and broken lives. Hollywood Babylon type stuff, that book was worth reading btw.
>>
>>17964337
Would make a badass movie
>>
>>17964339
how do they treat farmers anon

i have read some folks would enter farmers land on rome pretext and drop a few seeds
later the farmer would get court order for having unlicenced gmo on his land which in the end he would lose
is there truth to this?
>>
It's where all the crazy killers live. Florida is also bad for this.
>>
>>17973859
As long as they're growing delicious mary jane bruh we leave them alone.
>>
661 Im in Bakersfield. Bakersfield High School has high activity, and the Padre Hotel is pretty active (place with the unremovable handprints).
>>
>>17974809
who wants to go ghost hunting in the 661?
>>
>>17974813
Whassamatter? Too ScArEd?
>>
>>17973859
Well the seeds produced by GMO crops aren't fertile so the farmers have to buy new seeds every year.

The GMOs are cloned from a parent seed and it could lead to the spread of plant diseases, and other pestilence like famine.

That being said if scientists want to crossbreed wheatgrass to give third world countries more protiens go ahead.

I just don't like how they put neon tetra DNA in tomatoes, that shit is fucking cancer.
>>
File: heck lol.jpg (78KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
heck lol.jpg
78KB, 600x450px
Because despite the large population, it is devoid of any life whatsoever. I was born in San Jose, have lived in Seattle most of my life and every time I go back it feels like everyone is a ghost. Sad part is, all you disgusting San Fran yuppie fucks are moving up here and making it barely affordable for locals anymore.
>>
>>17973859
Yeah, pretty much.
Being a corporate farmer is a god forsaken job if there ever was one.

Shit pay, you take blame if anything goes wrong or the company loses money, they get sued all the time, the GMO & pesticide shit they're forced to use is crazy on the environment and they have to deal with environmental warriors who blame the farmers because they're self-righteous and are ignorant to the hell of having your entire life and lively hood under the thumb of unregulated, subsidized corporations.

Shits bad yo. Plus its hot and dry as fuck in those regions, not to forget all the meth heads, dangerous animals and crazy fucks out there.
>>
I can attest to how shitty SoCal is. LA resident my entire life, currently attending college in a small city right outside the valley.

Spooky California is a thing of times past. The Winchester house, All the crazy infamous abandoned buildings. It's been downstairs by REAL scary things. You know, gangs, crazy homeless people, rich white entitled soccer moms.

Also public transport is sketchy as hell. I feel like every LA resident has a metro horror story.
>>
>>17975413
>LA resident my entire life
>Spooky California is a thing of times past. The Winchester house <!!>
You'd think a SoCal resident would know The Winchester House is in San Jose, not SoCal no matter how you look at it.

>It's been downstairs by REAL scary things.
Oh. OK, you're communication challenged.

>I feel like every LA resident has a metro horror story.
WHAT? Now I know you're not from SoCal. Car. Car. Car. Anyone with more than two brains cells uses a car to get anywhere.
>>
Liberals
>>
>>17965313

Yuss, they're still so good with the new singer.
Thread posts: 115
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.