[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Documentaries

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (19KB, 351x359px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
19KB, 351x359px
I'm looking for documentaries on all aspects of occultism, especially Gnosticism and Tarot. Post whatever /x/-related stuff comes to mind though!
>>
They are all sensationalist trash, read books for legit info
>>
Reading is hard, huh buddy?
>>
I'll start with these two, that are only kind of /x/-related.

>Charles Manson Superstar (Redux)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eh6my9e0NOw
This is an interesting docu on Charlie Manson and the summer of hate, talking a little bit about the process church connection and weird occult hobbies of the Hollywood elite. All is bathed in the director's weird fascist politics and he clearly interprets Manson's actions and speech in a manner sympathetic to himself so everything is to be taken with a grain of salt.

>Boyd Rice: Iconoclast
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYQTrLMgySQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0t7BMdm590A
Larry Wessel's 4 hour docu about the influential noise musician who was a close friend of both Anton Lavey and Charles Manson, and a leading member of the Church of Satan. Part 2 has some great anecdotes about Lavey and weird occult stuff that fascinates Rice comes up throughout.
>>
>>17963441
Oh, so you're a teen girl idolizing Charles Manson. SAD!
>>
>>17963429
>>17963435
I read during the day, I watch stuff in the evening. Sadly I've been watching lots of shit, horrible irredeemable nerd kid stuff aimed at much younger audiences that rots my brain, recently, so I'm looking for a way out. There must be some in some way /x/-related documentaries that are not utter shite.
>>
>>17963444
You're an idiot. Nice trips though.
>>
>>17963453
>You're an idiot.

No u
>>
>>17963457
Are you hitting on me?
>>
>>17963453
Teen girl confirmed. Lrn2read
>>
>>17963462
That would make me a pedophile.
>>
>>17963463
>>17963478
You just don't know any documentaries, you bookish nerd. Guess you won't have your way with this qt teen girl tonight..
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.