[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Abaraxas

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Abaraxas.gif (101KB, 812x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Abaraxas.gif
101KB, 812x1024px
Who is Abaraxas to you?
>>
>>17963014
>Abrasax
Archonic ruler of the 365 successive Heavens. Other sources describe it a subAeon within Sophia being the 'unmoved mover' and """creator""" which appears to be restricted to the last (i.e. this universe) or the causative worlds in Kabbalah, or Assiah.
>>
>>17963030
Dafuq did I just read?
>>
A speech about the Revolution
>>
hydroplane, massive
>>
>>17963050
Yes?
>>
File: 1413860130950.jpg (142KB, 687x1598px) Image search: [Google]
1413860130950.jpg
142KB, 687x1598px
>>17963056
But potential.
>>
>>17963014
Isnt that the name of a horrible b movie with jesse ventura in it?
>>
>>17963047
kek
>>
>>17963014
it is the light. for some, for others, is the ....
>>
>>17963255
...dorkness
>>
>>17963257
maybe, only you know the answer
>>
>>17963014
Abraxas?

Hmm.

Another partition, physical vessel notwithstanding. Being: existent without form. Will: Unknown.

Abraxas is a piece of the boot module however, so I guess that's something.
>>
>>17963014
for me, the light, its like baphometh, like bitru.... the inteligence, the ...
>>
>>17963014

The god of all gods, source of everything that relates to us at the least.

God and Lucifer can quarrel for eternity, this mother fucker is above it all.

In Greek mythology I guess he'd be Ouranos...

He is in my opinion the only person worthy of my devotion, though I may be suffering delusions of grandeur.
>>
>>17963079
it is
>>17963552
i think youre confusing uranus with aion
>>17963014
utterly incomprehensible and confusing
if anyone could post an easier guide to the sects of gnosticism i'd love to brush up again
>>
>>17963573

>i think youre confusing uranus with aion

Perhaps it was literally 5 minutes of wiki research on "who is zeus'" father.

The point is, and this applies to all doctrines but lets use christianity.

If someone asked me who Christs father was, (i'd say lucifer for the bantz) id say God, if they asked what created that I'd say Abraxas.

If they asked what created Abraxas I'd answer that it created themselves because they're autistic and can't comprehend a ouroboros any more easily.

I'm still not sure whether such a being would give a fuck that I only consider *it* worthy of my praise or if in turn it would result in me residing in the "hell" set out by whatever entity it is that created this reality.

That is after all my "real" question because ultimately I'm a selfish cunt attempting too avoid pain.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.