[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

full paranoid mode

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: cia-chemtrails-logo-copy.png (2MB, 1574x1564px) Image search: [Google]
cia-chemtrails-logo-copy.png
2MB, 1574x1564px
the masses have been brainwashed through chemicals in food and water to believe the media.

''crazy'' people are seen as wrong by the masses because of the chemicals. but in fact the crazy ones have the truth.

the world is controlled by beings (probably human tbhonest) of 'superior evilness'. this is my terminology. they are tested from a young age and indoctrinated into progressing their agenda (dont know what that is) so they can keep the experiments going.

everything is a lie. nothing you see or hear is real.

search for 'mkultra'. these experiments are going on and on a scale much larger than you think. you are being monitored by plants (fake humans you think are real) at all times.

if you are real and resistant to their chemicals there isnt much you can do. you can just live with the paranoia and keep quiet because nobody will believe you anyway.
>>
File: image.jpg (59KB, 602x481px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59KB, 602x481px
>>17962844
dubs is alwaaaays right.
>>
File: shibe.jpg (78KB, 644x806px) Image search: [Google]
shibe.jpg
78KB, 644x806px
This thread is brainwashing too.
Or perhaps brain-dirtying is more accurate.

Fear is why other people are controlled. Fear is what opens the chemical pathways to let the poisons into you.

Why is it that wolves can live in chernobyl but when a hyooman tries, he dies?
Fear.

A dog doesn't fear dying for it's master.
Humans are the same way.

Who is your master?
Is it your flesh body?

Is it Jeeeeeesuuuuuussssss?

Dedicate yourself to an ideal, and then you will be set free.

I am a dog, my ideal is dog stuff.
I know that my "master" is inconsistant and crazy, but all masters bow before somebody.

Who bows before none?
>>
>>17962844
they are called monark for a reason, monark buterflys has a super generation able to do the bigest migration, all those fucked up crazy human are super being able of more than normies, able to survive what is to come...
>>
>>17962844
seek help from a mental healthcare professional
>>
>>17962949
Ha, that's exactly what they want you to say
>>
File: image.jpg (16KB, 180x375px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16KB, 180x375px
>>17962924
>This thread is brainwashing too.

It is insofar as it tries to paint anybody who questions the system as a nut. It's all very real enough. You do not have to descend into paranoia to uncover this. I encourage everybody to do her own research.
>>
>>17962844
All crazy people are not sane, but many of the smart schizoids are exactly the ones to see truth trough the shit, but they dont tell nobody, cuz nobody takes m seriously. ( some because the loonie-stamp on forehead, some because low IQ, and/or no knowledge or interests beyond own needs )
>>
OP what's your opinion on the Eriksson twins?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ursula_and_Sabina_Eriksson

>ran onto highway, both got hit
>paramedics try to treat them but they resist saying that they "aren't real"
>one gets back up, after getting demolished, and runs back into the highway
>gets rekt again
>both arrested
>one gets released
>some chav named Glenn Hollinshead invites her into his house
>she murders him
>goes on trial
>doesn't get sentenced
>released
>nobody bats an eye
>>
File: 1469553567933.jpg (22KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
1469553567933.jpg
22KB, 500x334px
>>17962844
this isn't a conspiracy, it's a misunderstanding of the belief of anarchy.
The state and the banks (not just the jews) would do everything to keep control in the working class, because that's how the whole capitalism works, poor people working to gain what the high class have from birthright, it's in the media, the ads, everywhere, and not cause some reptiloids or someone in charge, like the illuminatti, it's natural, it's just how it works. It's been like that since the invention of money.
>>
>>17964279
MKUltra has already conditioned us to regard superficiality as an essence that is to be worshiped, in the same way that we worship mammon.

Cities are virtual realities.
>>
>>17962844
>to believe the media
No. Media corruption is a separate precept from the malignant influence of the CIA. The chemical warfare on the American people is corporate in origin and is ultimately genocidal either through intention of the elite or incompetence on their part.

>''crazy'' people are seen as wrong by the masses
That has always been the case. Fixing the social ossification of the a-cultural will take a long time and careful and compassionate, consensual education. You can't mandate, demand, or force it.

>superior evilness
Evil doesn't exist. All that is evil is that idea that there are still demons to slay. It causes innocent men to do evil acts in the name of a false good.

>tested from a young age
I haven't been able to detect any reasonable set of criteria or world states that would allow me to conclude that such a conspiracy originally exists in this time period, though it is always possible to change the future.

At least not any private/secret cabals doing that. It seems non-trivial to detect genius in advance of it being exercised, so catch-22 of the higher order.

>you are being monitored by plants at all times
I always interoperate with cyberspace as if every person I talk to is potentially planted there for surveillance purposes. I elect to be the subset of myself that can successfully socialize despite the limitations of being surrounded by spies. This has always been my mindset. Trust does not come to me in any frequent capacity.

>there isnt much you can do
There's a lot you can do.

If you're ready.
>>
>>17962844
Babby's first conspiracy site visit.
>>
>>17963049
the wikipedia article says she got sentenced and served time, for fucks sake
>>
>>17962844
and obviusly the guys who dont collaborate with this system, would be categorized like crazy or ills, reade some
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.