[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I going insane?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

File: 1398460440372.jpg (245KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1398460440372.jpg
245KB, 1920x1080px
I know this is going to sound like trolling but I'll be checking in every few hours to see if anyone is willing to take me seriously.

Picking up bits an pieces from here I figured that all you need to do to get in touch with spirits is accept them and invite them in or some shit. I figured I'd just have one sided convos with myself (like talking at someone ignoring me). I didn't expect anything to come from it,but ff to now.

> answers I shouldn't know pop up in my head when friends ask to guess something
>intrusive thoutghs give me directions when I play csgo
Yes I'm aware how fucking stupid that sounds but that got me up 2 ranks in 3 days
>intrusive thoutghs are making conversations go smoother

This last one is the one that bothers me because I'm a stoic fuck
>get unprovoked wave of strong emotions
>get teary eyed and angry as fuck reading the art of war
>overwhelming sadness I've never felt before

All of this happened in a 5 days span. Am I going insane? Consult or stop fucking around with stuff I don't know?
>>
>>17962350

how old are you? the mood swings could just be hormones. the intrusive thoughts don't sound that bad desu, seems like they're helping you.
>>
>>17962350
Get a life.
>>
>>17962350
>I'm a stoic fuck

No, you're an edgy teenager in search for attention.

Enjoy your (you)
>>
File: MyNewmindworking.jpg (41KB, 594x585px) Image search: [Google]
MyNewmindworking.jpg
41KB, 594x585px
>>17962350

Continue the meditation program that you already have or start one in the remote case this manifest by chance

Enjoy it , is called intuition , it also freak me out at the beginning but is worth developing.
>>
File: image.jpg (337KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
337KB, 1536x2048px
>>17962350
I got you senpai
>>
>>17962350
The human brain can have a hard time sorting prediction from expectation.
The more you predict the more your expectations come into the pictur and your expectations of your expectations.
Expectations are stuff like becoming the president of kings or finding a million dollars before you're 30. Our high hopes and dreams if you will. Predictions is being able top tell what is going to happen.
Your predictions are intruding on your multi billionare dreams to put it simple. This is causing you distress.

A solution can be to really challange yourself. Games and conversations are really simple to predict and can make anyone feel like Donnie Darko. Try more challenging things like how will world politics look next year? Don't be afraid to be wrong and look like an idiot because that is the point of the exercise.
>>
File: 1365464963483s.jpg (2KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1365464963483s.jpg
2KB, 125x125px
When did /x/ become a blogger site?
>>
>>17962350
I guess it's the spirits trying to tell you something. Don't ignore them. But tell Me, how did you get in contact with them?
>>
>>17962350
>I figured I'd just have one sided conversations with myself.

Congratulations OP you just became more self aware.
>>
File: 1450831239550.png (106KB, 320x307px) Image search: [Google]
1450831239550.png
106KB, 320x307px
>>17962350
There are easier ways to get attention, kiddo.
>>
File: 25BCA0853.jpg (26KB, 851x315px) Image search: [Google]
25BCA0853.jpg
26KB, 851x315px
>>17962350
Each and every single human mind is capable of creating and projecting multiple personalities and selves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfYbgdo8e-8

Take for instances dreams. There are multiple fake people in your dreams you interact with that talk to you and everything.

It is possible to stimulate your "co-pilot" into creating a second personality. Sometimes the personality takes over, sometimes you can control it.

Most people don't encounter this phenomena unless they have encountered sever trauma. You can stimulate it though, by talking to yourself and creating "tulpas".
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.