/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I prove to myself the existence of an afterlife? And

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: download.jpg (5KB, 165x171px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 165x171px
How can I prove to myself the existence of an afterlife? And do we all believe in reincarnation here?
>>
>>17960028
>And do we all believe in reincarnation here?
No
>>
>>17960028
you can always kill yourself
>>
File: tkm.jpg (107KB, 322x420px) Image search: [Google]
tkm.jpg
107KB, 322x420px
>>17960028
>>
You can't prove to yourself that there is an afterlife. Nobody can, it is the limit of human understanding and reason.

Read some philosophy.
>>
File: iy1132.jpg (34KB, 384x256px) Image search: [Google]
iy1132.jpg
34KB, 384x256px
>>17960055
Oh dear god.
Is that psycho boyfriend of the creepy girl
>>
Start meditating, eat organic foods, and try to connect with nature a little... believe me. We've, (humans), always known where we came from we just have been distancing ourselves from it with ignorance. Start living in the now or start to pay attention to what's happening in front of you.
>>
Nice thread
>>
>>17960090
Kek
>>
>>17960065
Not necessarily.
I'm one who's an agnostic atheist, but if there's any afterlife like ghosts and shit, then there might be an empiric way of proving it.
>>
What if the black void people describe in near death experiences is something that you come back from in the form of reincarnation?
>>
>>17960554

yeah bump your shitty fucking thread OP so i can sage it again
>>
>>17960571
OK.

Bump
>>
lol i dont but me think this everyday
>>
>>17960099
You can not prove that, it's outside of science.
>>
>>17960099
>How can I prove something that's unfalsifiable?
Next you'll want scientific proof that Yahweh lives in Detroit.
>>
>>17960317
You can't reincarnate if you don't actually die, NDEs are just the brain tripping balls as it's in the process of shutting off.
>>
DMT
>>
>>17963539
True. So there really is nothing after death. Oh well, it's not like it'll be any different to the billions of years before I was born.
>>
>>17960076
It's psychedelic guru Terrence McKenna.
>>
I can't speak for anyone else but believe in reincarnation. The evidence provided by the research of Ian Stevenson is too compelling.

http://www.iisis.net/index.php?page=semkiw-ian-stevenson-monsour-reincarnation-past-lives
>>
>>17960028
The easiest way to do that without dying it to prove to yourself related that will help you believe in it. The existence of fairies, monsters, angels, demons, whatever you think will make you go "If this is real, then reincarnation must be too." Try not to help or hurt yourself or anyone else, unless either of you deserve it.
>>
>>17960028
listen closely
we are
EVERYTHING
the ego stops us from knowing this until death
we are nothing, we are everything, we are the ants, we are the trees, we are the air, we are the rain, we are the vacuum of space, we are jesus, we are dead, we are alive, we are idiots, we are wise

we are stardust
we are nuclear waste
we cannot
ever
get outta
this place

reincarnation is probably real, but only because the amount of matter stays relatively the same, its not sum, zomg my spirit used to be in another human

funny how all peoples past lives are something glorious, not, "i was sme dumb nigger who died right after he was born due to aids and dyssentary"

afterlife is the same as life
no one gets off this boat
actually, lemme rephrase that
every "one" gets off the boat
but there really is no "one"
you dig?

>>17960028
>>
File: Roman_Lictor_Clothes.png (60KB, 326x576px) Image search: [Google]
Roman_Lictor_Clothes.png
60KB, 326x576px
>>17960028
Socrates said that the physical deteriorates with time and can be scientifically measured and observed atrophying - however metaphysical things (thoughts, emotions, conciousness, ect.) seem not to be effected by the ebb and flow of time therefor it follows that metaphysical things (given that there is no evidence either for or against afterlife) should be believed to exist if you follow the principal of "occums razor"
>>
>>17960028
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wISsxE-EZU
>>
>>17963508
As I've said, if there are ghosts in our realm, maybe someday someone can prove that. Heaven and Hell are a different story. (Even reencarnation could be proven if you take in consideration that someday someone remember their past lives and provide the info somehow)

>>17963530
Wat
>>
What if reincarnation was a thing, and you couldn't really die, but you weren't allowed to talk about it?
>>
>>17967218
>iisis
What an unfortunate acronym
>>
>>17960028
It's zoiks, not zoinks.

Or have I been Berenstained?
>>
the masons have this saying that goes

"We Do not forget"

Theres a memory wipe in place after we die because of the amount of information we absorb as soon as we die.

If were able to somehow keep the ego after death you would become seperate from all.

and could physically manifest again if you are strong enough

but thats called 'god hood'

these so called ghosts we see are just peoples ego's holding unto the little bit of reality that it could fathom.

thats why alot of ghosts can only manifest in certain areas repeating themselves over and over because the ego only held unto something traumatic horrific or something absolutely amazing. consider the ego a finger print of our existence.
>>
>>17967241
If I that one thing was actually an idication of a past life, I died a teenage girl addicted to cocaine who had a history of being sexually abused. So not very glorious.
>>
>>17968418
It's actually "zoix," you goddamned normie.
>>
File: coneydog.jpg (68KB, 900x270px) Image search: [Google]
coneydog.jpg
68KB, 900x270px
>>17963530
>Next you'll want scientific proof that Yahweh lives in Detroit
But he does! I seen him just Yesterday buying a coney dog!
>>
>>17968344
What if reincarnation is a thing, and everyone living right now is you reincarnated.
>>
>>17968418
it's always been zoinks my man
>>
>>17960028
>>17960041
>we

kill yourself communist.
>>
>>17967218
dis is blowing my mind famalam
>>
>>17960028
>How can I prove to myself the existence of an afterlife?

protip: you cant
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.