[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JUst a weird question

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: no sleep.jpg (33KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
no sleep.jpg
33KB, 640x480px
Okay so this is my first post on here. So about a year ago, I was on my phone, playing an anime love game. I had gotten bored, so I exited the game. Since the game contained a nice soundtrack, I had used headphones and listened. I had taken off the headphones, and proceeded to play a game. Keep in mind that it was about two in the morning, and everyone in my house was asleep. My brother was sick at the time, so he fell asleep on the couch. I decided to watch youtube. As the ad was playing, I heard a voice. My volume was low, so I took off my earbuds and the voice was coming in my house. It was my brothers voice. I ran to the other living room to see him sitting up, eyes closed, and talking. It wasnt english, or spanish (a language we also use). In fact, I didn't seem to recongnize it as any language at all! I only saw this scene for about two seconds before he flopped back to sleep. I slowly walked back to the couch at went on my phone. This only lasted for about 10 minutes before I heard the sound of an animal crying.I knew it to be one of my baby cats. I was too scared to go outside after the first event, so I sat in place. What ended the crying was a fairly loud screech from the cat, like it was attacked. I jumped and at that pointed, I didnt want to be downstairs anymore. So I walked upstairs and tried my best to go to sleep, which happened an hour later. I remembered about it now, so I'm confused what happened that night.
>>
Any updates on the cat-thing? I would at least scour the house or something
>>
Your brother was most likely a temporary conduit for a demon or the dead. A gateway. And it attacked your cat.
>>
get out of the house
>>
If you know any forms of magic, cast barriers, and pray to the Christian god. I do both. Works fairly well.
>>
>>17959985
Is your cat still alive?
>>
My cat was alive, but he was sold a few weeks later. My dad didn't like him. We never heard anything about him. When I confronted my brother, he was confused and didnt know what I was talking about. Before this, he never talked in his sleep.
>>
Did your brother have flu like symtoms as well as having a really quiet faint sound while talking ?this is important
>>
He had the flu, but his voice was very loud. I'm surprised at the fact he could talk that loud in his condition and it woke nobody up.
>>
>>17960109
Click at the number at the right upper corner of an anons post to indicate your replying to that anon
okay so loud voice
wer his pupils big like almost black the day before ? Was he kind of incoherent ?
Does ha have urinating problems ?
>>
>>17960121

His eyes were closed the entire time, and yes he was of kinda incoherent. Also when he spoke, he had a sorta monotone voice. And no, he has no urinating problems.
>>
>>17960132
With the no urinating problems and no dialated pupils i guess we can exclude your brother ingesting plants from the solonacea family (nightshades)
So he's probably not poisoned
as for the sudden nonexisting language babble he probably had a small sleepwalking episode
tha cats wer probably a coincidence only you freaked out due to your brother
>>
>>17960157
That explains some things. But the cats seemed to be attacked. I was sure they were dead. I still wonder what happened.
>>
>>17960171
I like this board because its interesting
but usually when people encounter paranormal activity they just freak out on sonething totally mundane and fill in the gaps based on conjecture
this is usually because of night time happenings when people see less tberefor stuff gets more creepy and spine chilling.
if after the cats death nothing really happend which would be out of the ordinary id say your okay
maybe some animal attacked them or something
>>
>>17960198
Though something still is strange. We couldn't find the cat for a day or two (he was a baby). So when we saw him, we were surprised to see he came back. The other cats most likely attacked him, but usually when an animal attacks, they make a noise. Only the cat being attacked was heard.
>>
>>17960221
When was this ?
Did anything unusual happen since ?
>>
>>17960245
this was a year ago, in august.
Now that you mention it, If i stay up all night, at the same time the other cat cried, all my cats cry
>>
File: 1469299880805.jpg (104KB, 550x397px) Image search: [Google]
1469299880805.jpg
104KB, 550x397px
>>17959985
"In fact, I didn't seem to recongnize it as any language at all!"
Riiighhtt about there was when your little story took a downward turn and revealed itself as shittily written roleplay.
>>
>>17960300
>er cats most
It was real. I meant it as any language I knew.
>>
>>17960300
Your wrong
When a person is sleeptalking they often say nonsense gibberish which could easily sound like a foreign language
>>
>>17960290
So then your brother is fine since
>>
>>17960335
I guess but the story is true.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.