[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

UFO/ALIEN STORIES THREAD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 278
Thread images: 55

File: believeposter.jpg (75KB, 736x1000px) Image search: [Google]
believeposter.jpg
75KB, 736x1000px
Have you seen a UFO, an alien life-form, a strange unearthly phenomenon or all of the above? Maybe something completely different?

As long as it's related to UFOs and aliens, tell your story here and discuss others' experiences!
>>
File: Ayla Mao.jpg (3KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
Ayla Mao.jpg
3KB, 128x128px
>>17959856
I drove in the woods and I saw it was an ayy lmao
>>
File: tumblr_nplrwrqssc1uu88dho1_500.png (189KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nplrwrqssc1uu88dho1_500.png
189KB, 500x500px
I had a dream last month where i was at the beach with a bunch of other people and suddenly the ocean just sunk and everybody was falling into the hole that was formerly the ocean and then some otherworldly creatures put on some space dvd about how we humans are stupid and to stop killing eachother and be civil

Thats the closest ive gotten to a space alien.
>>
>>17959874
you idiot, that actually happened
>>
OP here, I'll tell mine.

>be me, 15
>daydreaming on my swing in the backyard
>listening to music on my new iPod
>looking at the sky and realizing how beautiful it was and how the fact that there was no clouds at all was kinda spooky
>brush the spook off, start thinking about other things
>suddenly, still while staring at the sky, I see a large equilateral triangle start moving slowly across the sky
>the triangle was the same color as the sky, as if its surface was a mirror or something
>no sign of any light reflecting off of it, just a patch of sky shaped like a triangle moving extremely slowly, like a cloud
>I go tell mom, of course
>come back with her and its gone

I still have no clue waht it was to this day. It had no discernable edge, I only noticed it because it was moving. I don't think it was some kind of eye smudge or something because I looked away and back, and it was still there.

It was way too large to be some kind of experimental plane. It was a perfect triangle with nothing sticking out of it.

Has anyone ever seen something like that? I don't live near an army base or something. I'm still baffled to this day.
>>
>>17959874
lol, that reminds me of the aliens from the simpsons during the halloween specials
>>
Oh- also i have this one strange memory from when i was super young, i just remember looking down at the ground and feeling myself slowly floating upwards and looking around to see if anyone else in the room could help me.

The floor was a yellow-ish hardwood and i was at ome family gathering.

Then i blinked and i was back on the ground.
>>
>>17959856

if you're genuinely interested in UFOs / ET

check out the movie "Mirage Men"

Government started an information war against the UFO community setting up elaborate hoaxes and blatantly lying to keep top secret information (advanced technology that we now see in military air vehicles) hidden from spies and ultimately driving a well respected CEO to madness and eventually death while creating 30-40 years worth of dissension of false info that is still regarded as truth today.
>>
>>17959895
Nope.

I've seen strange triangles but only at night.

>were not planes, you should see the way they move
>>
>>17959856
>be me
>outside on back porch with little bro
>smoking weed
>suddenly look up and notice a low flying, silent craft with odd red and white flashing lights
>made absolutely no noise at all
>probably 30-40 ft above our heads
>tell him to urgently look up to make sure he could see the craft too
>he sees it and starts freaking out, asking me wtf he just saw
>he tells me he noticed a weird sanskrit- like language engraved on the bottom of the craft

It was very odd, and I have seen the craft one other time but I havent seen it in a while.
>>
I've seen a UFO on my way home from a family member's house. It was hovering, moving erratically, staying in one place and then flying away. The whole thing felt unsettling. I always wished to see one but, once I did, I kind of felt weird afterward. Who knows? The universe is huge!
>>
File: 3244656.jpg (85KB, 1312x880px) Image search: [Google]
3244656.jpg
85KB, 1312x880px
I had a dream not too long ago. It really upset me.

I was walking down some empty back alley in a large city. Minding my own business, thinking about shit. The alley ended in an open area where two large streets crossed, surrounded by buildings on all sides.

A black van parked in a taxi stop-like area catches my eye, and inside I see, to my horror, a red-skinned alien. It looked like your typical roswell type alien, about the size of a man.

Horror struck. Pure horror. My whole world came crashing down. "It's all true," I thought. Aliens are real, they're here, among us. I never believed in it. The ramifications stupefied me. As the van drove away with that thing in the back seat, all I could do was stand and point with my mouth open like a madman. Pic related.

Then I realized that I had something bad coming my way. "They" were going to cover it up, keep me from talking about what I saw. And then I head a sound like an radio being tuned just before my head exploded with louad static noise. I collapsed and I couldnt see or hear anything other than the infernal noise. It felt like my brain was being cooked. My last thoughts before waking up was something like "It's happening, they're going to turn me into a retard or erase my memories, or something worse."
>>
>>17963245
Are you sure that was a dream anon?
>>
>>17963285
If it wasn't I'm glad I didn't end up a retard.
>>
Where do I even start?

I think I'll start and end with the end of the story. Aliens are demons. Call on the name of Jesus Christ and get saved.

Seriously. I had a really terrible life because of these tormentors.
>>
me and my little sister was walking on a beach at night during a family vacation. I was 14, she was 12. Both of us noticed a bright light in the air coming from the sea. We stopped to watch it and figured it was just a plane or a helicopter. As the light came closer we heard no sound we started to question each other about what it possibly could be. We wait and the light just comes closer in a perfect straight line towards us. Just when the light was so big and bright we SHOULD have heard at least something in the dead quiet night, it suddenly vanished in a split second.

It's hard to say an estimate distance. It was on the horizon of the sea, but just high enough to be in the air. We watched the whole thing grow brighter and bigger without looking upwards.

By daylight the next day we saw there was no island or anything in the direction where we saw the light. It was just open sea sea. Even if it was a forward light of a really tall ship or a helicopter it can't just *poof* dissappear. If something was turning we would have seen the light turn. It was to slow to be a plane. Faster than a ship. About the speed of a helicopter but there was no green/red or tail lights. Only one big bright white light.

My sister brought it up just yesterday actually. We're both confused as fuck about it. Any ideas?
>>
>>17963555
this was on west coast denmark by the way. If that has any meaning.
>>
I'll share some, first will be my parents' story

>My parents coming back from camping, it is fall so sun is down around 7
>They are driving down the mountain about 40 Miles from Shaver Lake, CA
>They see a big flash of light pass right over them go put maybe 1000 yards by my old man's estimation before it goes 90 degrees up and away.
>My dad was in the military before he got hurt, he knew of no aircraft that could maneuver like that at the time
>They sat in silence for 3 hours

My story is less cool
>Be me 16 with friends on the hood of their car in the country
>Eating a bunch of candy talking about which chick has the best ass, stupid teenage shit
>Out of no where we see this sort of trapezoidal shape of purple lights
>We get in the car and follow it throughout the country for about 5 minutes before it goes into private property where hicks with guns live

That's what I got
>>
File: ufo_signs.png (352KB, 499x838px) Image search: [Google]
ufo_signs.png
352KB, 499x838px
>>
File: 4942.png (375KB, 507x833px) Image search: [Google]
4942.png
375KB, 507x833px
>>17963737
>>
>>17959856
I saw an ufo doing impossible maneuveurs at lightning fast speeds a few years ago.

It was pretty cool, never saw it again though.
>>
Sorry for no green text, too much work on this tablet

When I was 4 a giant ufo came down really close to our property in the country. It turned on a giant light beam that shot to our farm and my family freaked out and grabbed me and everyone went inside.

Fast forward to when I was 17. Hunting with 25yo brother and Dad. 1am and dad is asleep in camper, me and my bro go into the woods with our lantern and shotgun so we could take turns shitting. See humanoid things with glowing eyes, freak out, run back to the camper
>>
>>17963534
Story noa
>>
>>17960426
>smoking weed
>everything else just k
>>
>>17963534
>Aliens are demons. Call on the name of Jesus Christ and get saved.

Take your meds.
>>
File: mainkra.jpg (100KB, 645x660px) Image search: [Google]
mainkra.jpg
100KB, 645x660px
mainkra
>>
>>17959856
>Love alien shit since I was a kid
>Mad as fuck there was no alien encounters close by
>Read a book from the '80s
>Alien encounter allegedly took place 5 minutes away in the '70s
>Another one took place in the '40s or '50s only this time there's a body supposedly buried

I've mentioned the last one on /x/ before, I know the location of where the body is buried, but it's impossible to get to unless they pulled the building down which they wanted to do last year, but instead they just renovated it. I was so close to knowing the truth ;_;
>>
About a night ago I dreamt that I got taken into a UFO when I was rowing over a small lake with a girl.

Was absolutely incredible, the UFO had little gems incrusted on its sides that pulsed in all of the colours of the rainbow as a whole, also, the underside looked a lot like the underside of a sea urchin or starfish.

I didn't remember anything from the inside of the UFO, but I woke up still in my dream and I received a text from the ayy's critisizing me for being a dumb fag or something.
>>
File: 1374469753145.jpg (82KB, 474x706px) Image search: [Google]
1374469753145.jpg
82KB, 474x706px
Bob Lazar said aliens think of humans as containers. What did he mean by that?
>>
>>17964873

Embryonic souls. They are what we might become, and in their reality they have irrevocably affected their souls, in short they are looking for a cure.
>>
>>17959895
tr-3 maybe, made by humans
>>
>be me
>be 2006
>just got my license
>driving around with my piece of shit Jeep Wrangler
>it was cool during highschool but unreliable
>my gf at the time was living a few towns over
>had to drive down old country roads to get there
>pretty safe, you see houses every few miles
>driving home on a nice fall night
>got my jeep’s tops down
>feelsgoodman.jpg
>truck decides to stall like a bitch
>no big deal, happens all the time
>grab flash light and tool box to see what’s up
>get distracted by phone call from brother
>wants to drink but tell him I’m stuck
>he decides to travel out to pick me up – about 30min out
>when I get done talking I see weird shit in the sky
>>
>>17964873
They are demons. There's this thing called 'possession' that they do.
>>
>>17964979
>see 3 red dots
>they just silently hand there in the sky for a few minutes
>still think they’re airplanes
>red dots create a line formation
>5 minutes later they slowly form a triangle
>start tweaking out
>red dots appear to be getting closer
>still high up but noticeably closer
>see one fly away extremely fast
>bricks start falling out of my ass
>I’m on edge, get in my Truck and refuse to fix it until my brother comes
>30min pass. Call brother. Nigger is at pizza hut and forgot because he’s stoned
>He’s “20 minutes” away but he’s probably a good 45min out
>start texting friends, nobody is texting back cause its past 1am
>Call Mom and Dad, both are sleeping and don’t answer their phones
>niggaimfucked.png
>>
File: 003-anunnaki.jpg (41KB, 512x672px) Image search: [Google]
003-anunnaki.jpg
41KB, 512x672px
>>17959856
I'm sure i have walked past these guys in Sweden alot not thinking they might be aliums, but honestly i think they are among us already doing scouting ect.
>>
>>17964873
But is that what all alien races think, or just the greys?
>>
>>17965009
>Start hearing a low buzzing noise
>Look around, can’t see shit since I’m surrounded by woods and farmland
>Notice red light pulsating deep in the woods
>Begin trying to start my fucking Truck
>I nope all over the place
>Look up in sky
>See 4 red dots
>I have no clue when the 4th and the one that flew away appeared again
>They are in a line formation
>pulsating stops and it’s a static red light
>buzzing stops; its dead silent
>get very uneasy all of a sudden
>feel like I’m in danger if I don’t move
>>
I was suffering alot from sleep paralysis a year after i got out of the army, never saw any black shadows or the hat man but it always came with this werid hypnagogic thing where when i closed my eyes i saw different flashing lights and this electric noise kinda like a old 56k modem makes but much faster, i woke up many times when i heard someone ring my door bell or heard my name yelled out... One lucid dream i had was kind of interesting as i met a grey type alien that had very human looking eyes, when the being appeared the whole dream scene started to vibrate out of sync and he wanted me to look into its eyes and said "stay with me, focus on this moment" needless to say i couldn't focus enough and relapsed into the dream again, iv'e had many of these encounters in dreams but would take too long to write them all down.
>>
>>17965034
>I sit there freaking out for about 10 minutes
>my dumbass brother pulls up like nothing is going on
>I tell him about lights and buzzing
>he’s tired and doesn’t care
>I get in his car and we drove back home leaving my Jeep
>Come back next morning with my dad to fix
>side passenger window which was facing the street was smashed
>glass everywhere
>most likely someone trying to break in
>nothing stolen though I had nothing worth stealing
>still don’t like to drive home at night
>sold shitty Jeep a year later
>drive a Mazda now
>>
>>17965026
I'd fuck it.
>>
>>17963285

dat radio static
>>
>>17965054
Why would he want you to focus on him?
>>
>>17964873
my interpretation of that is humans are souls put into a body to grow here on earth, we are a soul farm. I bet you have heard that the subconscious is like a sponge that remembers all your experiences even if you don't, that's how the over-soul grows by positive and negative experience, atleast this is what some self proclaimed "elites" believe and justify their actions (read hidden hand dialogue) because hey in the end we are all one
>>
>>17965102
i think he wanted to talk to me, at least that was the feeling, i was totally lucis when i focused the three seconds and knew i was in a dream, in a lucis dream it's hard to stay in that lucid state for a longer time, at least for me it was.
>>
>>17965125
*lucid* sorry for typos
>>
>>17965125
Interesting. When was the last time this happened?
>>
File: 1440114855098s.jpg (10KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1440114855098s.jpg
10KB, 250x250px
>be me
>be 21 at the time
>be at beach with a group of friends
>8 of us
>pretty bright night
>full of the moon
>sky above the ocean is mostly clear
>cloud bank about 3 miles out
>just chillin with friends
>bright flash of light from behind the cloud bank
dafuq.webm
>flash is accompanied by a strange sound
>sounded like a beep but in reverse
>like the sound was being pulled away instead of projected towards us
>cannot compare it to anything because i haven't heard anything remotely like it
>after the sound a bright blip of light descended from the cloud
>drifted down and skimmed the surface of the sea
>rose back up again and hovered in the air
>shot north along the coast in a streak
>the light went from a total standstill to just gone
>whole encounter lasted maybe 7 seconds
>we all freaked the fuck out
>didyoumotherfuckingseethat?????
>calmed down after a few minutes
>don't know if it was ayy lmao's or some high tech government craft
>maybe it was both

This happened in the treasure coast area of florida.
>>
File: 1456016819194.png (565KB, 1351x1783px) Image search: [Google]
1456016819194.png
565KB, 1351x1783px
>>
File: 1467068018406.png (2MB, 2840x4480px) Image search: [Google]
1467068018406.png
2MB, 2840x4480px
>>17965162
>>
File: 1465528491353.jpg (2MB, 4110x3113px) Image search: [Google]
1465528491353.jpg
2MB, 4110x3113px
>>17965170
>>
>>17965152
years ago, i haven't had lucid dreams in a while after i stopped meditation ect. i have to pick it up some day again. Also i forgot to mention that i had many ufo sightings at the time i was having these dreams in Lahti Finland, almost every night i was on the balcony for a cigarette i could find something in the sky
>>
>>17965179
wow that was a good story, where can i find the rest? Polaroid pictures plz!
>>
>>17960426
>mfw i never saw an RC drone before
>>
Little bit of background. Scroll down for actual story...
>parents have had house in Hawaii for 20 plus years. In the middle of ass fucking nowhere.
>All you normies probably think Hawaii is all jungle and beaches.
>Well, our house is situated in a remote town called Ocean View.
>it's so remote it looks like we're on the moon.
>pic related. Not near home.. but in the same County as us

Full story:

>one night me, my mom, and my dad are out star gazing on our Lani (deck).
>finally saw my first shooting star that night. Saw three of them that night to be exact.
>we could see all the constellations.. Milky way was even on full display.
>As we're sitting there, a bright flash happens behind us.
>The flash is so bright he illuminates the lava rocks in front of us.
>We all look confused wondering what it was, but ultimately say fuck it.
>as we're watching again the same bright flash happens.
>our house is situated a long way down from Mona Loa (the volcano)
>we're about a mile away from the ocean and a couple miles from the town which is situated above us.
>No neighbors around for about a mile or two.
>couldn't be a car.
>looking for clouds in sky, couldn't find a cause such as heat lightning.
>we're all now weirded out, and as we grab our drinks and head inside the flash happens again.
>we were facing the direction this time and we were all blinded for a good 30 seconds.
>asked friends in town next day and they all saw it too.

What was it? Government drone commander forgot to turn the flash off? Or was it something from the men in the sky?
>>
Okay my story
>Stay at friends house, BBQ party
>late at night, about 1am maybe
>take a piss at a bush
>look up in the clear sky, look at the stars (I always do that at night)
>One "star" stands still and blinks like ON-OFF-ON-OFF-ON
>Thought about an airplane first
>But it stood still for about 5 seconds still
>Then all of a sudden it travels with super high speed (like a shooting star) to the horizon and disappears there
>No sounds
>>
>>17963245
Sounds like a mild bad trip. Good thing it was jus a nightmare
>>
>>17965057
I like old jeeps
>>
>>17963555
>Along side a beach
>Dead silent
>>
>>17963555
>a forward light of a really tall ship or a helicopter it can't just *poof* dissappear
Well, it could be just switched off ?
But btw what are you doing at night at the beach when you are 14 with your 12 year old sister?
>>
>>17965179
Cool until the hero end
>>
I'll keep these brief. I've seen a ton of strange shit, but these are my 4 UFO encounters, in no particular order.

>wake up one morning, go to look out bedroom window since it was a nice day out
>black ufo just casually floating away right down the road in broad daylight
>flat bottom, round top, half-oval shape with no obvious features

>standing outside on deck having cigarette
>looking up at trees
>metallic-looking silver sphere hauls ass at ridiculous speed through the sky

>driving home from somewhere at night
>driving past field down road from house
>bright white light just hovering over field off the side of the road
>stop and put down window, it makes no sound whatsoever
>other car comes down road and stops to look at it too
>sit there for a minute staring at it until it eventually floats away

>coming home one night
>come around corner, see strange lights through the trees
>go up driveway and get out and walk around house to look
>lights gone

I lived within driving distance of a military base that does some sort of aviation training and support stuff. It's mostly military helicopters but there were at least two times I've seen fighter jets fly over.
>>
>>17959856
>driving around town with my sister and her baby to calm the baby down and have a easier time putting him to sleep
>start driving towards hilly Northside of town with a bunch of weird roads and some dirt trails
Northside of town in my city is really nice so I don't have to worry about getting mugged or anything on these weird streets
>driving down dirt road idk where
I should mention it's like 11 - 12 pm.
>get tired and yawn and stretch out
When I stretched out I saw two orbiting red lights going around each other really tightly( might of been one object) right above our car about 40 feet high and about 15 feet in front of us.
>trying not to freak out but calmly tell my sister to look up
>she immediately freaks out and flips a bitch and we start driving back to our side of town (midtown)
>I realize the red lights follows us for about two minuets before completely dissapearing and I never saw them again
I have another story if you guys are interested. Pic semi related just to gives you guys a reference, just imagine those lights going around each other in circles and that's what I saw that night.
>>
>>17959895
You happen to live in the area of California, maybe New Mexico, Nevada or Arizona. (Southwest)
>>
File: 1461603486395.jpg (80KB, 766x960px)
1461603486395.jpg
80KB, 766x960px
>tfw been passionate stargazer all my life and hobby astronomer for years and never saw an UFO
>>
>>17966528
Me too anon. At least you have I have someone to relate to.
>>
>>17959856
What if ayy's just realized that they don't need a cloaking device at night if they just fly really slow and turn on 3 blinking lights...
>>
>>17966547
That would only fool the general "audience"
>>
>>17959856
UFO from last night

>>>/pol/83197418

>>17965097
>>
>>17965600
Buttsex
>>
>>17965057
Good story w/e.
>>
Saw something strange in night sky about 2 years ago--bright streak moving too fast for plane, too slow for satellite (long time star gazer here). Then it explodes in a flash! Some parts continue on, reddish looking. Read a couple of days later that a Russian rocket exploded after takeoff. Hope there's no war--if there is, it won't be good.
>>
File: 1462146112806.jpg (29KB, 638x627px)
1462146112806.jpg
29KB, 638x627px
>>17959856
>>
OK, this was awesome, but will be brief. Long time ago on trip to Mexico with 4 friends; we go to night light show at Uxmal ruins. During show a huge 100' disc appears from behind us, only about 150' away. Rotating, red dome on top, and it slowly goes up and joins another one, then both slowly fly off. 20 minutes altogether. Later saw a write up on something called NICAP, which must have been posted by someone else who was there that night.
>>
File: photo_1463709297797.jpg (266KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
photo_1463709297797.jpg
266KB, 3264x2448px
>Saw one July 3rd
>Two nignogs outside window
> did yu hear dat Tyrone?
> shut up Jamal, itz jus fireworks
> uh tyrone, I dont think dats a firework
> oh shit what is that
> that aint no airplane jamal. Its a ufo
After I hear this conversation I was interested so I went outside to see. Look up and see 4 things that look like stars but move really fast across the sky coming out of the ground (my field of vision). Was on the phone with my friend so I called him and asked if he saw it too. We live in the same area and from his perspective he said it was green and then turned white. Only two were left from what it seemed, the other lights left. So I took a picture of the green light and then when it turned white and shrunk
Pic related
>>
File: photo_1463709261994.jpg (251KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
photo_1463709261994.jpg
251KB, 3264x2448px
>>17967179
After it shrunk
It was hard as fuck getting these pictures since it wouldnt show up on my camera at first. It was bright as shit from the nignogs and my perspective though
>>
>>17967179
>>17967181
On a side note, I used to think aliens were bullshit and nobody really have seen them yet. But after that all I felt was dread, same with my phone friend, shit was so surreal and creepy
>>
>>17963555
Similar to something I saw. I saw what looked like searchlights shining about in the sky, not up to the sky but from it shining in different directions, but there was no sound.
>>
>>17959874
That's what i call an association-clusterfuck
>>
File: 20160417_210852.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px)
20160417_210852.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
Took this earlier this year. Zoom in on the moon. It's at the bottom left of the light part.
>>
>>17959856
just ufos
>>
I wanna kill one. without going into great detail they grab me regularly.
>>
>>17966528
come to any flyover state. they are a permanent fixture. anywhere there are large concentrations of cattle
>>
>>17959904
I've a vivid memory of a similar "dream" involving odd phenomena around five or so.
>be me
>grandmas house
> its the middle of the night
>get out of bed and walk into living room. >There's a spot on the wall I'm compelled to approach.
>get that tingly "asleep" feeling wherever i t touch that part
>walk right thru the wall like a door, thr tingly sensation like a cold splash in the pool.
>I'm outside and for some reason Disney Peter Pan is there.
>he just nods to me and takes off into the night sky
>somehow i try to follow and suddenly I'm shooting up into the air with the ground falling away at an apalling rate
>`as i start to tumble in the air I shut my eyes and woke up in my own bed with the sun shining in.
>>
>>17959856
I trust EUE Eve. She is my sweetheart, please be nice to her. I love Eve. Eve is to marry me in my next life.Eve is absolutly gorgeous, beautiful and is more caring than mother nature.
>>
>be me and friend at night
>notice large silent plane-like object fly really low towards us, with coloured lights on the end of the wings.
>it turns to the left and flies away
>>
>>17960312
I saw 3 white lights do a triangle form around the moon...sat there for about an hour...then flew off slowly in 3 differect directions...
>>
>>17965057
I sell Mazda's. Good choice m8.
>>
I had a couple dreams: first, I was sitting in my brothers room which has two westward windows right next to each other. Then I see a Huge UFO probably 50 yards across in this retention pond behind my backyard. (Backyard is 40feet across and back and the retention pond is right there , so it was close) . then I began floating upward, no sinking elevator feeling or anything. Dream ended there. I woke up at the normal time. I remember thinking "Holy shit wow its finally happening" I rationed that I wasn't extremely scared because I've read before that the Ayys use some magic power to make you happy so their experiment work on you.

Second: I was in some park sports area. We have a set of soccer fields with a small pavilion called Nike park here I live. Then, far forward across a couple streets, evryine sees a huge cigar shaped UFO. Everyones making noises and all that shir pointing it out. I knew the ayyys were real so I was just waiting for the I told you so. Then, the UFO begins to FLASH. Bright. Like daytime brightness, a lighting flash almost. Then I just pit my head down and fucking RUN. Wake up 2 seconds into runnings and only saw one flash.
>>
>>17960426
i usually don't disregard stories like some anons do when someone mentions they were drunk/high, but in this case it's just an unnecessary detail you put in there seemingly to make yourself seem cool. it'll cause people to take your story much less seriously.
>>
>be me, 12
>dark outside
>be downstairs on pc
>sister, 6 years older than me
>"anon, look at this!"
>run upstairs, sis & bf looking out window
>I look out
>8 bright orange dots in the sky
> so quiet, making no sound, not moving, just stationary
>I start freaking out, crying
>sis is engrossed by the dots
>her bf starts freaking out, crying
>mum comes upstairs
>sees the dots, doesn't give a shit
>she has to comfort her son and a 17 y/o
>I seriously thought we were being invaded
>look back dots still in sky, haven't moved
> 15 mins go by
> I calm down, sis leaves the window
>I look back, they're gone

No reports of helicopters roaming around that night. I still don't have any clue what they were. Sorry for shit green post
>>
I've seen 2 UFOS.

1st:
>Sunday after Thanksgiving, 2014
>Driving back from Atlanta, driving on I-16 close to Statesboro, GA
>Approx. 10 PM
>No cars on the road, just me, driving in the pitch black on the interstate
>Fields of crops for miles on both sides of the interstate
>Notice a bright white light depending from the sky with a blue burning corona/tail around it as it descended
>Immediately think "holy shitttttt what the fuck is that?"
>Corona/Tail disappears, bright white light hovers for about 4-5 seconds
>Accelerates down suddenly with an even brighter flash and a now green corona/tail around it
>slams into a field a third of a mile away about north of the interstate, smoke pouring out of the impact
>Speed the fuck up and get the fuck home back to Savannah

2nd:
>March 3rd, 2016
>Orlando, FL stuck in traffic on I-4
>Approx. 10 AM
>Stuck in traffic on way back home with GF, packed interstate
>See a bright shiny metallic disk in the distance a mile or two out, maybe about 4 or 5 thousand feet in altitude
>Moves forward and then backward and then forward again extremely fast while hovering, almost looks like a cursor being dragged by a hand on a computer mouse
>Moves forward suddenly, then takes off south at EXTREME speed, disappears in the distance in seconds
>See a few other people in cars around me pointing and wondering what the fuck that was as well around me

Shit is spooky man. It's one thing to confuse objects in the sky, but it's mind bending when you see something in the sky and you know NOTHING man made can move like the object you just saw. So unnatural and unnerving.
>>
>>17971748
>not stopping to investigate the crashed UFO
You done fucked up
>>
>>17971759

>Getting space AIDS or probing visits at nights for the rest of my life

I passed on that one bud
>>
>>17971767
most abductees are chosen or have been part of a family that has history of abductions

if you were to check it out I doubt they would have any interest in abducting you if they aren't already doing so
>>
>>17959856
>2009
>Friend comes over baked
>"Yo wanna go outside? Get off runescape dude"
>It's an rsps faggot
>"Whatever let's go smoke weed"
>Yea ok
>Go to school yard next door
>Dark AF and the sky is clear so we decide to post up on the hill and stargaze because were faggots who love spotting constellations
>friend is rolling a joint
>He sparks it up
>were laying down at this point
>suddenly there's a huge object in the sky way up in the air
>School lights flicker off for a second
>For a little bit all we see is multi colored lights from said object
>objects vanishes as the lights flicker back on
>"Dude did you smoke this shit?"
>no
>"You saw that too right?"
>Yea
>"Ufo?"
>Lets get the fuck out of here
>We go home and smoke out in my room and look at ufo shit on YouTube trying to compare it to what we saw

Lame story.
>>
File: 1469305729971.jpg (23KB, 640x559px)
1469305729971.jpg
23KB, 640x559px
>>17971982
wew lad
>>
I used to have this recurring dream where I would wake in the middle of the night. I would always be by the window of my house peeking from under the curtains. I remember the dream being super vivid and feeling the cold in the air and the small draft from the windows and floor. Every time i this dream as I peeking out some sorta small craft is going down my street shining a light (comparable to those search lights on ships and stuff) all around as if they were looking for something. Ship was kinda small, maybe the size of a suv or something but it looked kinda like the shape of a walnut shell with hoses and what not.Idk what the deal is but like i said its recurring the weird part is every time the cars outside always seem to match the ones from when I wake up, as well as other things such as weather , and other small details always seem to match when I wake up and take a look outside.
>>
>>17959856
Im from Ciudad Pemex in Mexico n heres a legend about a things that lives underground i ve never see it but my parents says that one day this thing come from the sky and in the night the poeple hear strange noises in the street and stuff like that even was poepkle who disapear since that day
>Pic related
>>
>>17972130
remember when we could have somewhat serious discussions about paranormal shit without someone spouting memes?

if you don't then you are part of the cancer killing this board
>>
>>17959874
Sounds like the end of The Abyss. Great flick if you haven't seen it.
>>
This happened in British Columbia, Canada

>Between 11:00 pm September 30th, - 1:00 am October 1st, 2015.
>I was outside having a smoke on the porch in the backyard.
>Then I heard two owls hooting, it sounded like they were circling each other, flying around the ceder trees. Later I checked the time and realized 2 hours had passed.
>Then I kept thinking something. Don't look down. You won't like what you'll see. DON'T look down. So I think huh, I'm gonna look down.
>Then I saw a grey alien below the porch. Black eyes, no ears, slits for nose, slit mouth, & very thin. The alien was holding this amber light towards me. I was shocked. No thoughts entered me mind. I couldn't think. We stared at each other for a few seconds.
>In those few seconds, it immediately lowered it's arm to it's side. What I can't get over is the way it disappeared. There was this sort of cloud and could only see this on it's body. After the cloud covered part of it's body, those parts were becoming transparent, see through.
>I start to panic inside my head. I wanted to run in the house and go in my bedroom and hide. But I tried to calm down and instead decided to walk calmly in the house. I rushed in my room and locked the door and hid under the covers.
>And when I tried to go sleep, I heard only one owl outside from my room. Flying around the area of houses. The thing is, months earlier the my room mate told me his story how he thinks he was abducted by aliens and they put something under his skin.
>I don't think they were after me. I think they may have been trying to get at him again. But it's just speculation.
>Before I saw the alien I always had a secret fear of seeing alien on the stairs and looking at me through the patio door.
>>
>>17963534
This. People will understand this when it is too late.
>>
>>17959919

Oh right the disinfo spook said it was all a big joke a big misunderstanding so there's nothing too it. They're all secret American aircraft everyone who says otherwise is lyin. :^)
>>
I had a dream a while ago
Only part i remeber that i was leaving the house, the house was a hybrid between my home and my divorced dad's house since i felt home at both
i open the front door, and the first thing i see is about 10-20 metres away from me was a fence and standing behind it were three aliens
all of them were tall, about 2 metres, and had no clothes, thin limbs and big, bulbous heads
what spooked me was one of them was yawning or something, since his mouth was waaaay open, more than a human could ever manage
i let out a manly scream in my sleep and immediately after i got over the shock of the aliens i quickly got interested, since holy shit, aliens in my front yard
so i raised my hands to show them i mean no harm and start askin them questions, like "Who are you?" "Can your understand me?" etc

they aknowledged me, but i think they hoped for a different reaction, since i could feel they were a bit dissapointed, maybe they just wanted to spook me
since the next thing felt like pulling a plug on the dream and i woke up

Anyone good at analysing dreams, help?
>>
>>17973219

ZOMG NOT TEH SPACE SATANS!!! DDDDDDDD'''''':
>>
Anyone here up for some dream interpretation?
i got a few interesting ones
>>
>Walking in industrial part of city
>a group of circles are converging in the sky
>huh
>they move around in a circle and converge, moving diagonally to the other side of the circle, before continuing the loop
>walk home with my head tilted up watching them move with me

That's why I believe something's out there.
>>
>>17973733

>at the beachside at night
>looking out over the sea at the constellations
>see movement
>suddenly see a bunch of stars zipping around randomly above the horizon
>they form a rotating circle before shooting off in a line at unbelievable speed

Wat? :3c
>>
>>17959895
Tr-3b is supposedly equipped with a visual cloaking mechanism. Sounds like you saw a big one, they come in different sizes, I say this because I felt the same way when I saw one. Cloaking was not engaged, but it was pants-shittingly big, may type the story later.
>>
File: death_and_misery.jpg (62KB, 638x633px)
death_and_misery.jpg
62KB, 638x633px
>>17965121
>I chose Above Top Secret, as the general level of intelligence, comprehension and reasoning is reckoned to be higher than in many such forums.
>>
File: odysejamemiczna.gif (496KB, 500x241px)
odysejamemiczna.gif
496KB, 500x241px
>>17972018
a saw ufo while on high af on weed and acid. sober men saw it too. it was glowing funny colors like purple and blue and flied in a way like nothing flies. it mostly hovered in the same area, for a short time light came out of it, like a spotlight. then it got very high, and check fucking this, a large passenger plane was flying right into it and it just jumped, like it went fucking light speed and jumped a small distance out of the way of the plane. i dont think even the most top secret military shit can do that and defo not in my country.

and the funny thing is this whole thing wasnt in a forest or something, but in a goddamn big major city
>>
>>17965057
Thanks for sharing your story. The media lies, all we have is each other and the truth.
>>
Not my story but my fathers
> Driving home with a friend from OK City
> He never said where he was, always just 'almost home' so northeast OK/northwest AR is my guess
> Driving through the hills and farmland, they stop and park in a field for a toke
> Presumabely, as soon as they shut off the car a spherical craft appeared from thin air scaring the shit out of them
> sat in total silence for what he assumed to be several minutes, wasn't aware of the time
> the craft turns a light on, right on the truck
> time felt slow, my dad was in the passenger seat and he remember his friend putting the keys in the ignition, and thinking 'there's no way it starts. It's over. No way the truck starts.'
>crank. Crank. The light got brighter or the craft moved closer, and suddenly the truck started.
> simultaneously, the craft was just 'gone'. Poof.

They peeled out and sweat bullets the rest of the way home. Said he went straight to grandmas, had that toke and didn't sleep for a week.

I'd have shit my pants personally
>>
>>17965529
My story is similar to this sorry if i fuck up green text im on a phone but here goes
>be like 1 am
>sophomore year in highschool
>go out on front porch to have a tasty newport 100
>my houses front door and porch face north to canada mind you i live in ohio and very close to canada so i pretty much always face north
>couple minutes goes by
>enjoying ciggy
>looking up at stars
>see a pack of four lights moving rather slowly
>the lights looked like regular stars though
>all of a sudden thy start getting faster and start blinking heavier
>all of a sudden lights dissapear
>cigarette falls out of my mouth
>nope the fuck inside
mind you
this has happened more than once and th e lights are always to the north should i be scared
>>
>>17973861

>tr-3b

For such a super-ultra-top-secret craft folks sure seem to know a lot about its capabilities.
>>
i love these threads; while i'm afraid of actually being abducted, i wonder what it'd be like. does anyone have any good/credible (as credible as you can get with this subject matter) youtube links or pdfs or anything where people recount their experiences with aliens??
>>
>>17967096
Mexico--they see a lot of UFO's there.
>>
File: 2016-07-29 07:00:41.jpg (366KB, 708x1260px) Image search: [Google]
2016-07-29 07:00:41.jpg
366KB, 708x1260px
I see UFOS all the time, I even made a thread, I'll post it here too
>>
only once, astraly. I posted about it here once and was attacked by about 15 angry anons for it.
>>
>>17971748
just a meteorite u retard. most commonly they burn, you guessed it, green.
>>
Here's some I recorded two days ago on my sky cam that I have pointed towards the sky and is recording all night
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OodyWKqr3rs
>>
>>17975944
>1970's
>being little kid in central Texas
>about to be sneaking around house at night
>7 foot tall Preying Mantis in a black robe comes in my room
>touches my temple, I black out

>FF today
>being old man o /x at 4am
>still searching for answers
>>
File: image.jpg (495KB, 3264x2448px)
image.jpg
495KB, 3264x2448px
Saw something in the sky while driving back home through up state New York. Girlfriend and I both started tearing up and having full body goose bumps as we watched it go from left of the road to the right very quickly going behind clouds and changing its light shape.
>>
>>17959856
i saw an UFO flying
>2002
>Went to a small house near a lake in summer with my mom and uncles (8 people in total and summer means winter in that city)
>4000 m above sea level, -8°C beautiful and clear sky (Titicaca lake)
>My cousin and my uncle called us because they are watching a light moving far in the sky
>It was only a white light that was able to stand still, went up and down, it moved in circles too, it was able to fly straight and stop all of this in a small space and it stayed there (maybe at 8000+ maslevel) for more than 4 hours.
>Even a modern predator can´t move so smooth and precise
I wasn´t a believer until then and i cant watch ayyyyy lmaos movies since then
>>
File: image.jpg (311KB, 1536x2048px)
image.jpg
311KB, 1536x2048px
>>17977424
Light shape changing. And we could see it for 2 hours. My gf thought it was the North Star until I told her it was moving.
>>
>>17977433
so its pretty much true that aliens/extra-dimensional beings are real?
>>
Caught another one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYS3UVprOXQ
>>
>>17977546
good catch.
>>
Brightest light even then thee sun
Blue wavy circles
2fast4yall.jpeg
>>
>>17977546
fake and gay, why would they put the camera like that,
>>
One night while driving home with some friends I saw this light in the sky. The light immediately captured my attention when I saw because I had never quite seen something like it, especially in the sky. The light was bright like I said but at the same time didn't shine, like a matte white just sitting there way bigger than the stars, mich smaller than the moon, as I was about to point it out to my friends this fucker started what I can only describe as sinking to the earth, pretty slowly leaving an odd trail behind it. I freak and I'm like "guys what the fuck is that, look at that shit" when they both see it same reactions were all tripping. Then this son of a bitch stops, and shits about 5 or 6 of these same pale white orbs. A couple of them kept sinking and just kinda fucking disappeared, two however stopped a decent space apart from eachother with one being just above the other. Me and my friends are loosing it, we've never seen anything like it, and it got weirder. The two that stopped started moving toward eachother crossing paths just beneath the original one that was still up, going back and fourth a few times. My friend called his dad who lived about 30 minutes away to see if he could see it but to be honest I don't remember if he could or not. I was blown away at what i was seeing. I live in Phoenix Arizona, we see alot of shit in our sky but this was somthing else. Orbs, no shape no visible physical parts, just light, that didn't shine, moving with purpose. The trails, they left behind. Everything was just so odd. It's been burned into my mind I'll probably never forget it. Since that's happened I've actually seen videos of this particular phenomenon twice. Does anyone here have any clue what I saw?
>>
File: outta_here.jpg (105KB, 400x400px)
outta_here.jpg
105KB, 400x400px
>>17967872
>tfw you live in one of the countries top beef states
>>
File: Grey-1sm.jpg (121KB, 576x843px)
Grey-1sm.jpg
121KB, 576x843px
I am trying to remember the name of an extraterrestrial entity that supposedly contacted multiple people telepathically. I think the name started with an A. help?
>>
>>17973087
fuck off roleplaying shill
>>
>>17981555
alien
>>
>>17982148
:^)
>>
>>17968798
>Peter Pan is there

did that creep plunder your anus?
>>
>>17975675
>lights are always to the north should i be scared

canadian air force
>>
File: lam.jpg (118KB, 726x1196px)
lam.jpg
118KB, 726x1196px
>>17981555
Maybe Lam?
>>
File: WP_20151127_001.jpg (1MB, 1456x2592px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20151127_001.jpg
1MB, 1456x2592px
last year on my way home on the interstate I came across something flying and kinda hovering above the highway.

I snapped a couple of pics and posted them here. Other anons said it was probably a drone.
>>
File: WP_20151127_002.jpg (620KB, 1456x2592px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20151127_002.jpg
620KB, 1456x2592px
>>17982863
>>
File: o5u32o56hu2oph52.png (105KB, 349x351px)
o5u32o56hu2oph52.png
105KB, 349x351px
>>17959856
Nothing huge, small story when i was like 7.
>Coming home from volleyball practice
>Chillin in backseat and watching the lights of the city
>Suddenly white lights spark over the streetlights
>Cant see well but looks like a jet of sometype moving quickly in the air
>Over in like 1 second or less but i managed to see it, everyone else in the car was either sleeping or just lagging the fuck out
>Dont say anything about it to anyone because assume everyone thinks i'm joking.
>i still believe it was an UFO flying over me quickly and then teleporting (?) & invisibility malfunction.
Dont know, havent seen or heard anything after that.
I still believe tho
(sorry for bad quality pic)
>>
wth
>>
any vids or a webms in these threads?
>>
do most aliens really look like ultra-thin bug-eyed "nose-less" creatures? Like, beings hundreds to tens of thousands of years ahead of us really look like this?
>>
>>17959856
Whoops made a thread for this topic before I saw it, just deleted it though.

I've seen many UFOs, but I haven't seen one in a while. That needs to change.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KraD-DnbSsU
>>
I remember I was a kid and I was going home from the mall from my family, I saw a couple of strange static lights that keep slowly appearing, I claimed they where ufos, my family claimed they where just stars. I cried.
>>
File: 1464309081386.jpg (575KB, 1658x1458px)
1464309081386.jpg
575KB, 1658x1458px
Bumping with what I've got
>>
Try to shorten it.

Saw 3 glowing orange orbs in the sky. Drifting to to left in a tight triangle pattern. Stopped hovered in on spot for a bit. Bottom left drifts towards the top orb. They become "one". Travel off into distance. What was bottom right quickly travels toward them and becomes "one". Then the drifted into the distance slowly and then disappear.
>>
>>17963555
these are called lighthouses
>>
>>17959867

damn that's one sexy aylium
>>
>>17977205
Read a story about a kid and his brother who were doing the dishes and saw a Mantis-looking figure in the street outside. Don't remember where I read this though.
>>
>>17963534
>>17964985
>>17973219

Demons and angels are just other (false) masks worn by the ultraterrestrials. Suckers!!!
>>
>>17981555

Ashtar.
>>
>>17960312
Fucking this. About 4 years ago I was spending the night at my grandmother's house and I was tracking 3 blinking lights that were moving strangely around the sky.

It was fucking huge too, at least a mile or three long. It was blocking out other stars.
>>
I have a fun one.

>I was 8 or 9
>dad was a nurse on the night shift at a major metropolitan hospital
>old man comes in one night with typical old man problems
>his records are Air Force records that state he was stationed at Wright-Patterson Air Force base
>dad ribs the guy and jokes "bet you know all about the Roswell wreckage"
>guy looks around and then tells my dad about how they had to dig a big hole in the ground in the dead of night
>poured a bunch of weird silver shit in it then filled it with concrete
>old man said "they" would kill him or his family of he mentioned it

Probably the closest I've came to anything cool
>>
>>17959895
Something really similar to this happened to me, I was laying on my trampoline at night and something oval shaped and way too big to be a plane streaked across the sky. It seemed to be reflecting the sky around it but I could still see it moving.
>>
Weird how most of these sightings are when people are in cars/

Is there a reason for this?
>>
>>17959856
I remember in first grade that recess was unofficially extended five minutes because a UFO flew by above the school. It wasn't right on top of the school but close enough to where we could see it and recognize it wasn't a plane. To this day I still don't know if I saw a actual flying saucer or a weather balloon or some shit like that.
>>
>be me in 2012
>college student
>attempted to self train in psychology of consciousness and theory of mind
>break mind, mild disassociation
>no depression because chilling with friends all day
>friend is invited to professor's house
>go along with him
>professor has lots of satanic and pagan imagery and totems
>given drinks
>watch a very strange movie with very strange music and imagery
>attempted recruitment or something
>able to shake it off due to advanced knowledge of the deeper levels of my own consciousness
>also DMT use the previous day
>professor appears impressed that we were unaffected, gives us a DVD to take back to campus
>watch the DVD
>"A ritual of Psychik youth" or something like that
>the most fucked up thing ever
>glad he wasn't my professor
>>
>>17987868
this wasn't a UFO story and I don't have any but here's an interesting encounter i had

>be me
>in middle of nowhere in Patagonia
>talking to hotel proprietor
>an hour from nearest town over dirt road
>ask her about UFOs
>she says very matter of factly that they're only in the west of the region because of all the power stations
>>
File: Capture.png (341KB, 1683x802px)
Capture.png
341KB, 1683x802px
>>17959856
>>
>>17964113
Lol because weed makes you hallucinate. Nice m8
>>
>>17964113
Never smoked weed before right?
>>
First thing is ayy-lmao the other two are just weirdness.

>live out by China Lake Naval Station
>One night chilling outside with parents, watch a perfectly silent craft move low along the freeway
>Too dark to see its shape, just edge-on could see a series of red lights and a white light moving in unison so it was all part of the same structure.
>Sierra Nevada less than a half-mile behind it so it wasn't distant plane lights.

It makes me think of the "silent triangle" that people see around military bases. I used to have nightmares all the time while living there. Also two other weird aerial (lots of other spoopy shit went on out there but I'll stick to the topic) incidents there:

>From July until August multi-colored (green, red, purple) lightning went on every. single. night. over the base regardless of whether there were clouds that day.

>inexplicable black line would show up connecting two peaks in the Sierra Nevada.
>Would have to be an utterly massive structure to span that distance and be visible across the valley.
>>
me and two of my friends regularly visit a spot where we see ufo(s) every single time we go

they seem to be communicating, hovering maybe 150 feet above aground near us, powering up and down, then rapidly taking off, shit like that. You know.
>>
>>17984722
If you can find let me know
>>
>>17983148
So they're not that much older than us, just different?
>>
>>17981166
When did this occur ?
>>
>>17984722
bump
>>
>>17990374
If you go there so often then why don't you post some pics?
>>
>>17971748
Oh yeah, which particular stretch of I-4? I happen to know the area well.
>>
>>17967872
>nywhere there are large concentrations of cattle

>what you are really seeing is spontaneously ignited cow farts
>>
I saw a triangle thing in the sky once, it had three lights on eacb point and a red light in the center. It was super weird
>>
>>17990412
Around 5-7 in the evening about 3 years ago
>>
>>17959856
Thoughts on this video?

Try to ignore the obnoxious nigger in the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IYEoqwdOdI
>>
>>17959895
>looking at the sky and realizing how beautiful it was and how the fact that there was no clouds at all was kinda spooky
>brush the spook off, start thinking about other things

how's that spooky? that's beautiful.
>>
Funny how alien encounters have virtually become nonexistent since cell phone cameras have become common.

Every "sighting" in the last hundred years was military. Aliens may have been here thousands of years ago, but not recently.

>Roswell.
Farm outside of White Sands air force proving grounds (where they test rockets and experimental engines before area 51 was opened).

It was an experimental unmanned air raft that was testing the engine for the X-1 aircraft that Chuck Yeager used to break the sound barrier. News of breaking the sound barrier wasn't released for over 2 years- not until after the USSR had developed their first atomic bomb.
Information on our capabilities was only released to scare them- ICBMs didn't exist and atomic bombs had to be deployed by conventional aircraft.
The intent was for them to assume that their bombers could not outrun our fighters, and their fighters could not catch our bombers.

The "alien" that was recovered was a first-gen crash test dummy. The engineer who created it was afraid of a farmer trying to "rescue" it in case of a crash and getting injured or possibly killed.
So he designed it with dimensions that were "off" enough to not be confused with a human, but close enough to record viable data.
Thus the small body and limbs, giant head and weird face (face was so it wasn't to be confused with a helmet).

The aircraft crashed because the primitive analog system had a horrible refresh/transmit rate and the remote pilot could not compensate fast enough at the extreme speeds.

Side note: the dummy was originally painted bright orange, the paint was burned off in the crash- thus the charred-"grey" aliens we have today.
Would have been cooler the paint had remained intact for eyewitness accounts. Sci-fi would have been full of neon colored aliens instead.
>>
>>17992750
Your other choice on Roswell is to believe that an alien race, capable of intergalactic travel- made it to earth and was:
>1) shot down by a race that hadn't even gone to the moon.
>2) had a mechanical failure after travelling across the universe

With either of these scenarios, you're also saying that they didn't have the capability/chose not to protect their pilot incase of a crash.
>>
>>17992762
>we can go to the moon
>we have people in space routinely
>but our basic technology is infallible

We never get flat tyres on our cars or bikes, right?
>>
>>17964873
Citation? I have listened to Lazar a shit ton and never recall him saying anything of the sort about the owners of the sport model. He was actually pretty dismissive for the most part when it came to the actual beings, I thought.
>>
File: 1465062597882.jpg (111KB, 1920x1280px)
1465062597882.jpg
111KB, 1920x1280px
>be me
>10 or 11
>living in small scottish village
>wake up one night with dizziness and headache
>my bedroom door is one of them which has glass only at the top or whatever
>anyways see a incredibly bright blue light pass the door 2 or 3 times kinda of a pulsing light
>get scared and call parents
>they come through and say they seen nore heard nothing
>they should of since they are opposite my room and their door was open.
>ended up sleeping with them and forgetting about it

Not really a ufo though

could of been anything.
>>
>>17992776
Kevlar was originally invented for tires.
Then they realized that nobody will replace tires and it will destroy an entire industry.

99% of tires sold today are polyester.

Checkmate.
>>
>>17992816
Kevlar tires will still wear.

There are tires available with similar materials, by the way.

Engine failures still happen too, even in way overbuilt shit.
>>
>>17992822
>fire truck hits one million miles without ever having a wrench to the engine.
>thinks the automotive industry is building cars without planning to make money off of repairs.
>>
>>17992829
>fire truck hits one million miles without ever having a wrench to the engine.
>its identical brother will need a rebuild after a few hundred km

Of course the industry is jewing, but failures happen.
>>
File: image.jpg (259KB, 1536x2048px)
image.jpg
259KB, 1536x2048px
heres my story;
>be with friend at like 12ish pm
>go to this one spot with a veiw of the sound a nice lil beach area
>it was pitch black but you can see the outskirts of NJ across the sound
>see a couple building with light on them in the distance
>but what was really weird was the 7 lights in the sky glowing stationary
>knew they were ufos, 3 lights on the right spinning in a triangle formations while the four on the left just kinda stayed stationary
>this last for almost 5ins before they just vanished

pic related the 7 lights
>>
>>17963245
>they're going to turn me into a retard
now you know why you can't stop using 4chan
>>
ITT: All of these retarded fags making up these stories about my people.
>>
About 12~13 or so years ago, I remember my family and I noticed that our CRT TV started to flair up in static for some reason. I remember looking outside the window to see a large formation of birds in the sky constantly circling around the area, but this wasn't some natural flight pattern and it struck me as odd. Then, my sister noticed a large construct in the sky above our back garden.

Unlike most UFO sightings, the object is distant and usually far away from the ground as to be obscured. This construct however wasn't the same. It was just hovering in the sky at a similar altitude to helicopters, albeit moving ever so slowly. I don't think I remember taking a picture, I

The structure of this construct was cuboidal and looked oddly mechanical, like it was made out of a mishmash of electronics. But, it didn't look advanced or sleek, more like human technology developed around the late 80s/early 90s, with it being very clunky looking and angular. The weirdest part, and the part that has kept with me and my family the most was how the entire structure would shift and move, as if sections of it were on some kind of hinge, forming shapes like what I can only describe as similar to tetris pieces. It did eventually move away, the static on the TV came to a stop, the birds stopped circling in their weird formation.

A friend who was in the military said it was probably some kind of old classified aircraft. I'm not convinced and to this day, I still don't know what it was, nor do I remember any records of a UFO sighting around that time in my area. Whatever it was, it was emitting some kind of electromagnetism to affect not only the TV, but probably the birds' navigational capabilities as well. Perhaps it was indeed some kind of military aircraft, or maybe it really was something extraterrestrial. I've not heard of other UFO sightings similar to this either, and I know people would have seen something this large.
>>
>>17959895
About 4 summers ago me and 2 other friends were walking down a bike path in a big park at about 10 pm. We see these 3 lights in a perfect triangle form at about 150-200 feet or so (very low for an aircraft) and it was moving very slowly. It was really dark so all we could see was the 3 lights on each corner of the triangle and the silhouette of the craft itself but that's it. We watched it slowly fly away for about 10 mins before it was out of sight. Weirdest thing about it was how it didn't make a sound... not one fuckin decibel. Any aircraft that low of altitude would be loud as fuck. The next day I googled "Triangle UFO" and one of the first images was exactly what we saw.. almost shit my pants. Only logical explination is that it was a government aircraft, the Tr -3b which looks a like what we saw.. or a ufo. Not sure but that was without a doubt the weirdest thing any of us have ever seen. We still talk about that night to this day. Happened in Northern Illinois, about an hr outside of chicago
>>
>>17992750
>Every "sighting" in the last hundred years was military.

The best UFO reports come FROM the military, Einstein.
>>
>>17992762
>Your other choice on Roswell is to believe that an alien race, capable of intergalactic travel- made it to earth and was:

If we took a MH-53 helicopter 4500 years back in time to ancient Egypt and could talk to the engineers that built the pyramids, do you think they'd be surprised to find out that our miraculous flying machines fell out of the sky like rocks from time to time? They'd think those things were fucking magic, and yet, they're among the biggest P.O.S. rotary wing birds in the inventory.

Shit happens, and just because technology may look advanced to us, doesn't mean there isn't some crew chief working on, or pilot flying that "advanced" craft that doesn't think it's a piece of shit death trap...
>>
>>17994816
>Implying major dippydo flying an F-18 has clearance to know what is happening in the R&D department at skunk works.

Most of the engineers working on current advanced designs are only aware of their little component
Most will retire, many will die of old age before the project is unclassified.

I actually feel bad for a lot of these guys- the full scope of their entire life's work is never revealed to even them. They're true patriots who never seek glory or recognition and toil away just because of the concept that their work will somehow make a difference.
>>
>>17994838
You're choosing HOW aliens would be "advanced" to fit your own narrative.

Having technology that the most intelligent humans can't even define, yet unable to construct reliable devices.

Even as humans, we ARE able to build failproof machines. Only politics and economics prevent us from doing so.

Your assumptions are illogical.
You're impying an alien race has only advanced in one category and become stagnant in all others.
>>
>>17996194
>Implying the U.S has ever managed to keep an advanced aircraft secret for longer than 10 years
>Implying the U.S. would develop advanced aircraft capable of inhuman flight characteristics and not field it
>>
>>17965125
Wat are the origins of pic
>>
>>17996281
They have, lots of times.
>>
>>17996234
>You're choosing HOW aliens would be "advanced" to fit your own narrative.
No, that's what YOU are doing, dumb ass. "But muh aylienz would be perfect and NEVER have accidents!" That's YOU, choosing what an "advanced" species would be, not me.
>Even as humans, we ARE able to build failproof machines. Only politics and economics prevent us from doing so.

What are you, 12? Part of the cost of being a sentient being is the fact that you'll make mistakes, and that doesn't change, regardless of species.

>Your assumptions are illogical.
No, they're perfectly logical. You're just a naive child with an ego problem.

>You're impying an alien race has only advanced in one category and become stagnant in all others.
No, you're just pulling shit out of your ass.

We're done, moron.

And you're just pulling shit out of your ass...
>>
File: 4661684666_cc70dfda73_b.jpg (247KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
4661684666_cc70dfda73_b.jpg
247KB, 1024x768px
>>17984722
>>17977205
I got a story that I swear is 100% true, reading your posts made me seriously worried now. Maybe even scared.

> 1990
> 10 years old living in a rural area in Chile
> playing around the house with older sister (15) and around four or five kids from the area around my age
> sitting in the backyard my sister is sitting right by me and the other kids are sitting there looking at us
> see a 6', maybe more, stick insect standing in its hindlegs try and walk from one end to the backyard to the other
> both me and my sister freeze up, the others dont know what's up because they've got their backs turned to the thing
> they eventually turn around, one starts screaming
> this breaks us out of our shock we run inside

It was seriously so creepy. I was sitting down so I couldn't really get a good estimate of it's size but it was well over 5 feet, that's for sure. It was taller than the wall dividing our backyard from the neighbor's and the wall's only 5 feet tall.

I've asked my sister about it and she remembers it too. She says she doesn't know if it was an alien, a monster or just a particularly big bug. But she was freaked out too.
>>
>>17973215
Fuck that. I would never recover.
>>
>>17996298
Except that everything you said is wrong.

Tyrannosaurus Rex was unchanged and roamed planet earth for 5 million years- modern humans have been around for ~100,000, and have only worked with metals for a few thousand.

Implying we are incapable of creating flawless machines in another 100,000 is a fallacy on your part. You're again implying that one people's faults cover everyone unto eternity.

The amount of knowledge needed to successfully traverse the galaxy is much more than developing something like an FTL drive of some sort. Economic, social and scientific advancements would all need to be made.

The simple fact that you have to post "you'll make mistakes, and that doesn't change, regardless of species" shows you have a very limited grasp on anything outside of your tiny little world.
>>
>>17996281
they kept the stealth hawks secret for quite long and maybe they would have been secret longer if one didnt crash during bin laden mission. even now there is literally no picture of one.
>>
>>17996650

Really? Did they design a "stealth" helicopter and keep it a secret? Is that what that was?

No. They didn't.

MH-60's / 47's / 53's get modded all the time, and there's no difference between the radar signature reducing add on kits than the re-fueling booms, nav packages, or internal tanks they get modded with, depending on the mission.

Amazingly enough, however, according to some idiots, the flying saucer type craft observed since 47' are our own governments....despite the fact that the government itself didn't seem to know what the fuck they were at the time of the original reports either.

There's a difference between being a skeptic, and a denialist. You retards are as bad as moon landing deniers and the "9/11 was an inside job" quacks.
>>
File: Aliens_are_Demons.jpg (85KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Aliens_are_Demons.jpg
85KB, 640x640px
ALIENS ARE INTER-DIMENSIONAL ENTITIES AKA DEMONS AND FALLEN ANGELS.

http://pastebin.com/03jDXns2

The Omega Conspiracy Dr. I D E Thomas
http://www.scribd.com/doc/112899052/The-Omega-Conspiracy-Dr-I-D-E-Thomas

The Alien Agenda and the NWO
http://youtu.be/X2ZvE40HilE

I.D.E. Thomas: The First To Expose The "Alien" Strong Delusion
http://youtu.be/H1_BmEJ39DM

Jacques Vallee - Messengers of Deception
http://www.scribd.com/doc/33478326/Jacques-Vallee-Messengers-of-Deception

David Jacobs - The Threat
https://www.dmt-nexus.me/doc/David%20Jacobs%20-%20The%20Threat.pdf
http://cdn.preterhuman.net/texts/alien.ufo/Jacobs,%20David%20-%20The%20Threat.pdf

Fallen Angels, Yoga & Hinduism, New Age, New World Satanic Order
http://youtu.be/K97yB1-4Ers

Jacques Vallee - Passport to Magonia
https://www.scribd.com/doc/96346027/Jacques-Vallee-Passport-to-Magonia
>>
File: 1444867958903.png (497KB, 592x695px) Image search: [Google]
1444867958903.png
497KB, 592x695px
>>17996881
>>
>>17996881
Just get it over with and KYS already...
>>
>>17975915
Maybe there was a problem with cloaking systems?
>>
>>17959874
Scientology?
>>
>>17996865
>the government itself didn't seem to know

Umm, because they had a press meeting and said "idk guys, its not one of ours, must be an alien or something...."

You must have an IQ around the level of a door knob.
>>
>>17997787
Shouldn't you be on a moon landing denial forum with the rest of the retards?
>>
>>17967424
dude is dealing with way too much shit
>>
Since I was 12 I've had dreams about aliens and UFOs.

>When I was 12, I woke up and noticed half of my bed was gone. I could have woken up weird.
>At the head of my bed there is a door that has never been there before. It shouldn't be there beside the bunk bed.
>Behind the closed door there is a light on. I don't want to open that door. I want to turn on the light.
>I get up and walk to the real door and turn on the light.
>There is no door across from me. Only the wall.

>I've had a dream where I wake up in my bed, and I look at the clock. The numbers are going haywire.
>For a while I would always wake up at 9:11 pm.

>I've had a dream about two short big brown aliens wearing red capes with gold intricate designs on the collar in a hardware store.
>I had another dream where a UFO crashed into a train that was passing by.

>Later when I was 19, I had a dream where I on my knees surrounded by a circle of tall brown aliens with the same capes. I can see myself panicking inside the circle. In third person view, I am going in circles, farther and farther away until I wake up.

>Recently had a dream where myself and a group of people at a house were abducted by a group of UFOs wondering around Earth.
>I try to flip off a UFO that's slowly getting closer to the house. Eventually I stop and start waving. I notice an alien holding a machine gun. After I start waving it starts drifting away.
>Later I can see the Earth outside a small window.
>I am shown the Gemini Galaxy. It's very beautiful.
>No one else knows where they are.
>I try to explain but no on believes me.

I'm just hoping some of this can be explained. They are just dreams after all.
>>
File: 28810.png (96KB, 432x360px) Image search: [Google]
28810.png
96KB, 432x360px
>>
Recently saw 3 of them
>Me mom was smonking
>she stars to freak out
>tells my sister to go see
> sister freaks out
> goes back inside.starts knocking on my door
> tells me there is 3 ayyylmoas all scared
> go outside
> see the ufos
> two combine
> the other ayylmoa starto to circle the combined ones
> they hover over us
> end up slowly moving away
>>
>>17959856
I lived in an area with a very clear sky so you would see alot of comets and satellites etc and I would always be looking for them before bed at night. I saw a light similar to a satellite but it was moving in weird controlled movements. It would zip incredibly fast ti one spot and hover there before zipping to another and it did this in a triangle formation for about 10 seconds before shooting straight up and out of sight. Tried telling my mom and she brushed it off and said it was probably Santa Claus (I was young and it was almost christmas).
>>
>>17960312
that now how you use greentext you fucking idiot
>>
There are no UFOs, you're just a bunch of delusional children who believe in fairy tales and other non-real things. Grow up.
>>
>>18000305
Why are you on a paranormal discussion board if you can't even dispute the idea of UFOs using something more powerful other than, "ya'll r children"?
>>
>>17990397
with how fast tech is evolving, a lot can happen in a few millennia; but sure, let's go even higher with 100,000 years ahead of us
>>
>>18000305

You'd have to be deluded to try and pretend that UFOs don't exist and that everyone who's reported seeing one is a liar.
>>
>>17996865

>the US govt has not just technology but also science which is beyond everything the rest of the world has been able to come up with
>and has had it since the 40s

That's some industrial strength koolaid.
>>
>>17996881
Demons are not inherently bad, and not fallen angels, read your greek.
>>
>>17973131
I really enjoyed that movie when I saw it like 10 years ago. Good stuff
>>
File: 1443296953839.png (7KB, 230x219px)
1443296953839.png
7KB, 230x219px
No. Nothing ever interesting happens to me unless it's negative
>>
I think OJ actually committed those murders.
>>
>>18002245
Woops wrong thread
>>
>>18001384
>That's some industrial strength koolaid.

I think there's a genetic factor that makes some people essentially retards when it comes to evidence assessment.

It's essentially a relic from back in the day that helped clean up the gene pool when idiots ignored evidence, and their peers alike. Today, however, instead of being eaten by lions at the water hole because they were too stupid to acknowledge the evidence of their presence, and the reports from their peers, we are sadly stuck with them shitting up the internet and media.

Like fat people, they exist to show us how much better our society would be if we introduced predators to every major city on the planet, and barred the use of firearms as a form of protection.

The gene pool needs a healthy dose of bleach...
>>
>>17963245
>>17963522

And now they know you still remember.
>>
>>17959856
I have a pretty cool/spoopy story to share, and I hope there comes a day when I can be bothered to green text it. Til then I'll just read.
>>
>>17981555
Lam?
>>
>>17959856
>i have seen a white dot wayyyy up in the sky that flew left to right in a curve. and also I was at a graduation party laying on one of those reclining pool chairs with the straps when I saw it.
>>
File: 1432790725603.jpg (44KB, 352x370px) Image search: [Google]
1432790725603.jpg
44KB, 352x370px
>be me
>be alium
>mfw i can see in four dimensions
>>
UFO

Still dont even really believe it myself.

Was driving west about 115km/hr on the Trans Canada Highway at about 11am. I was wide awake, not tired. Day was pretty much clear with good visibility.

Large object passed overhead travelling to about 11oclock relative to me. From overhead to beyond horizon and out of sight was only about 3 seconds. I did not hear any noise, it did not leave any trails or have any visible propulsion. It was not shaped like any known manmade flyer. I suspect at that speed there should have been a sonic boom, but there was not.

I actually physically leaned forward to get a better look out my windshield.

I probably just have brain damage but that shit definitely looked real at the time.
>>
File: kek.jpg (248KB, 1487x1600px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
248KB, 1487x1600px
>>17959856

>be me
>116 years old, just got my flyer's license
>borrow my dad's saucer
>reptilian gf flakes on me, says she has to "wash her scales"
>bullshit but whatever, IDGAF
>pick up some friends
>one of them snags us some booze because there's fuckall else to do around Pluto
>cruisin' past Saturn, shooting the shit
>before long I'm hammered
>"Hey guys, watch this!"
>Swoop down towards Earth
>I'm seeing double but I still manage to pull off some sick loop-the-loops above some desert in bumfuck nowhere
>don't notice the cars below till I'm only about a quarter of a mile above them
>ohshit.jpg
>slam on the gas, jet out of there
>"n-nobody saw anything, right?"
>suddenly flashing lights behind us
>cop pulls us over, saucer hatch opens and this fat old grey gets out
>"son, you realize you were going 10000 mph in a 5000 mph zone?"
>I look behind him, desperately trying to think of excuses
>inside his saucer there's some other old greys, completely buck naked standing around this Earthfag on a table
>one of the greys is holding a monster-size vibrating probe
>this is very clearly an off-the-record affair
>me and the officer exchange an awkward look
>he lets us go with a warning
>scared the living fuck out of a bunch of Earthfags while flying drunk and breaking about a dozen safety codes
>still got away with it because the cop who stopped us wanted some of that sweet boipussy
pic related is mfw
>>
File: pic related.jpg (282KB, 1600x1200px)
pic related.jpg
282KB, 1600x1200px
>be me, 9-10 yo
>going back home after going to the market with my family
>there was a massive sighting of an UFO in my city that day but none of my family saw it
>Still in the car with my family a few meters from home
> My brother saw something in the sky very near to my house so he tells me to follow him
> There are 2 buildings at the end of the street and my brother saw something next to the first building
> When we get there next to a electric post there is that thing that we will never forget
> There was like a cloud, a very strange cloud
> totally gray no ayy lmao disco light or any kind of shit
> but the shape of that thing was like the typically flying disc
> At this time my brother was hugging me then he looked into my eyes and tells me "Are you watching that thing?
> I answer yes then looked again to the lightpost
> the ufo is gone
> next day the newspaper write about that incident. (pic related)

sorry about my eng
>>
I posted this story on another thread here but it probably fits in this one better

I had a dream when I was about 3 years old that I was abducted by aliens. It's one of my earliest memories, I was being chased by a green alien with lots of tentacles one of which reached out and grabbed my leg making me faceplant on the ground I was then dragged into their space ship. The whole dream was presented in the third person but never showed my face and everything was moving close to or less than 1 fps and each frame I saw was like it was a picture taken with long exposure.

Sort of like this film but more frantic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6anMLFwHFqs
>>
Sorry no green text. ;-;
I've had dreams where The Greys are roaming around in my dream world minding their own business and shit. The last dream I had was I walking down the street on Monument Blvd where I used to live. By the freeway entrance there was a Grey just standing there as I looked at it it turned around and began walking towards me the next thing I know it grabs my face and I wake up. It was 3:00 in the morning when I woke up I was super sweaty but cold, my heart was beating like crazy I felt like I was falling before waking up. I couldn't sleep well for 4 days.
>>
>>18003958
Satellite dude.
Shortly after sunset right?
>>
Those things that look like stars in the sky but they move and stop or disappear completely and come back with a flash and then keep moving forward. I always see these when I look up in the sky like they are following me. When they move they go and stop go and stop go and stop kind of like its twitching to move forward and then they stop like they're trying to camouflage into a star pattern or trying to look like a natural star formation. A lot of them are dim and sometimes they look like they meet up with each other...my question is...wtf are they doing these patterns and observations also why do I see them every time I go for a walk like they think I don't notice or feel them staring down on my position?!?
>>
I also had a dream I was floating through the wall out of my bed and up and sideways vertically inclining into a light above the intersection down the street and all I remember was kicking and screaming in my dream saying "I'm not ready! Let me down I don't need to leave yet" while I was crying in my dream then they stopped and dropped me but when my feet hit the ground from falling fast it didn't hurt..I felt like a feather hitting the ground softly and then I ran into the backyard from the the intersection and suddenly I woke up with pains also feeling very weightless and my clothes were on which I usually sleep with my clothes off obviously
>>
>>18006145
You need more mint in your coffee or chocolate to clear up those dreams.
>>
>>17963534
>>17964985

Slighty off topic, but didn't Crowley say "Today we call them demons and angels, tomorrow they will call them something else."
It makes a lot of sense to me.
>>
They're not hiding from you and they would be well aware you are seeing them. AIUI the observers are aware every time you think of them.
>>
>>18007718
I get what you're saying because you can pray to them or put thought to them then they fly away or disappear and like I said they try to make themselves less known or seen by making a formation and sometimes glow really bright when I talk to them with my mind...once they all scattered when I put a flashlight shine into the air directly at one then it did the same thing like make a beam of light really quick then leave...I did some sort of field tests and insights into them with my own eyes and it was really appraising when they would know I'm trying to communicate with them. Seeing them cooperate with me was like a head nod that they are aware of me...
>>
>>17981555
annunaki or some shit
a popular name for their race
>>
>>18007748

I don't really know but sometimes I feel like an ant on an anthill by the side of a highway, watching the traffic stream by. Or even worse, in an ant farm. :<
>>
Is this a thread specifically made for copypasta? Nothing but bullshit "he said, she said" text, and this thread is still going?
How can you guys keep something that has as much proof as Santa Claus going? I've always wanted to believe in aliens, but there's never been a single decent piece of evidence, ever.
You'd think on the internet, you'd be able to find at least one good bit from across the world, but no. Just a bunch of gullible kids.
>>
>>18007943

>dey all lyin :^)
>>
>>18007965
Oh, yeah, 'cus people behind a screen have never been known to lie before. In fact, I do believe they're the least likely to lie to you.

Get out of here with your shit sarcasm.
>>
>>18007965
Hey look, I'm a different poster now, because I say so, and there's multiple posts, so that means at least one of them has to be true.
>>
>>18007975

I feel bad for you.
>>
>>18007976
But bruh, I saw aliens too. Last night, they came and played yu-gi-oh! with me. It was the bomb sauce. Oh wait, let me make it more believable.

>Last night, maybe 3 am
>Ayylmaos
>We dueled, but he didn't even know the rules of the game
>Trashed that ass

You believe me now, right? Or, should I get 7 of my friends to also post crap stories that amount to nothing, would that be little enough to convince you?
>>
>>18007980

There are two kinds of people in this thread: those that know the truth and those who don't know anything.
>>
Dead thred
>>
>>18007943
Why are you so butthurt about aliens?
Was your father an illegal one?
>>
>>17959856
When I was like maybe still five, and had a race car bed, one night I could hear something over my head. My dad came into my room asking if I heard it. Me and him went outside. Couldn't see anything but could hear it. It wasn't loud, but it was loud enough to wake us up. It wasn't a plane, we looked and nothing was out but stars. My dad and I stayed out for awhile but we just decided to lay back down. I feel like I remember it going on for 30 minutes.

My dad remembers that night, and recently reminded me of it. Said "aliens probably did it Anon", like jokingly, but I felt like that was just a fake laugh. It was kind if a nice night out that night.

That's all I remember.
>>
>>17959856
I once saw a flying triangle in the sky, it made a slight buzzing sound, like a bee, does it counts?
>>
Was it a bee?
>>
>>18009008
Were you able to identify the flying object you saw?
>>
>>17981555
Assface
>>
>>18009040
No
>>
>>18009062
Boom. UFO story.
>>
>>17992806
Hmm could be something

sure it wasn't just a dream?
>>
>>18008811
Rekt Hahahah
>>
>>18009227
i think it was a bee

op was it a bee?
bees buzz like bees.
>>
>>18009425
Was this samefagging, irony, or the worst sense of humor in the world?
>>
>>17966508
nope
>>
>>17969119
roleplayers go away lmaooooo
>>
I used to see UFOs all the time. They were always geometrical and were constantly shifting their shape and color. They were reflective and seemed to like dark reds and metallic blues the most.

Anyone heard of something like this?
>>
Sorry for my english, anons, this is my ufo story.
Once, 10 years ago more or less, i saw a "strange star" in the sky,
Suddenly it started to shake, and in few seconds it crossed the sky at a very high speed and disappeared.
i don't know if it was an ufo or something else, opinions anons?
>>
File: IMG_20160810_080445.jpg (294KB, 1651x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160810_080445.jpg
294KB, 1651x1080px
My brother has been watching ISS station cams for years. Recorded a video of a UFO passing by then the feed cut out. I'll post screenshots. Also a screenshot of a sighting from a few days ago.

UFO sightings have been really high past 2 weeks.

3 pics inc
>>
File: IMG_20160810_080534.jpg (83KB, 1659x880px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160810_080534.jpg
83KB, 1659x880px
>>18011312
>>
>>17959856
I had these two specific dreams about being abducted when I was little, my friend was the one who pointed out I was abducted but I don't think I was.
>>
File: 123_1_3.png (902KB, 1920x1080px)
123_1_3.png
902KB, 1920x1080px
>>18011312

This one is a bit spooky
>>
About 8-9 years old my mom yelled at me saying look up in the sky I ran looked up my brother 5-6 years old we saw some sort of disk a lot of colors bright. Me and my brother tried to explain what we remember and tried to put pieces together but it failed we cannot explain if it was a dream or reality both of us can't remember.stupid aliens might be messing with our minds like if it's easy to do that
>>
Two instances
when I was 18:
>at friend's with her best friend
>she smokes so we go outside
>her best friend and me are spectating the stars
>a blue big orb hovers in the sky and flies off with incredible speed
>we're dumbstruck and look at each other in disbelief
>you just saw that?
>yeah
She saw it, I saw it. That's when I started to believe. that was no shooting start, no satellite, no plane.

2nd, when I was 12 or so:
>on way to school
>sun rising
>at crossroad in town with many people on their way to work on bijes, cars and on foot
>yellow orb hovers in the skies above us
>everyone looks up, streetlights turn green but everyone's still looking until it vanishes
>life goes on as if nothing happened
>>
>>18011618

>securteam

That's clearly some trash stuck in those power lines.
Thread posts: 278
Thread images: 55

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.