[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Horror narrating?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: LilSlugger.gif (791KB, 400x218px) Image search: [Google]
LilSlugger.gif
791KB, 400x218px
I've been listening to horror storytellers for the past two years and I've become fond of several youtube channels.

>Mr. CreepyPasta
>Mr. Nightmare
>Corpse Husband
>Lazy Masquerade
>Be. Busta
>Doctor Horror
>Troubled Dreams
>The Darkroom

And I've become so fond of horror story telling that I want to start my own channel. I already have Blue Snowball microphone, and I downloaded audacity to record.

I also think windows movie maker would work just fine to edit the videos. Anyways, my point is that I want to start a channel, and I'd like to narrate real life experiences from you guys. I've been lurking and posting here occasionally for the past 5 years.

I've learned that some of you guys got some really awesome, spooky ass experiences. And I'd be more than happy to get them out there for you guys.

I'm doing this as a way to show my appreciation to this board.

What you guys think?

>TL;DR I wanna start a horror storytelling youtube channel, and I wanna ask you guys if you could post some scary shit that's happened to you. I'll even add your name on it if you want.
>>
Go be the best horror storyteller you can be OP!
>>
File: bayne.png (49KB, 133x134px) Image search: [Google]
bayne.png
49KB, 133x134px
>>17959637
Give us some insight on what your channel name would be, unless you already started one, then just link us. I want to find your channel when you decide to do it.
>>
File: CXn5ciOVAAAgol3.jpg (19KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
CXn5ciOVAAAgol3.jpg
19KB, 600x337px
>>17959790
Thank you man means a lot. I'll keep that as a big motivator!
>>
>>17959825
I haven't started it yet, but I'm gonna call it "Imminent death." Should I also place a dummy email here just in case you guys wanna email me the stories?
>>
>>17959834
definitely
>>
>>17959834
If you give me an email, I can send you a Couple experiences I've had. Id love to help out and I've been meaning tosend em to a narrator,so why not you!
>>
>>17959869
Damn man, I really can't express enough how much that means to me. Here's the email

[email protected]

I just made it so I shouldn't have any problem finding your message.

Be as detailed as you can, and include your name if you wanna be mentioned,or username to whatever social media you want.

Thanks again brother!
>>
>>17959893
No problem, dude. I've wanted to do a narration channel in the past but can't due to time. Might as well help someone out. I'll send a Couple stories when I get home tonight if I got time, or tomorrow, should I not have time.
>>
>>17959637
Holy fucking shit. Thank you OP. Watched this anime forever ago and couldnt remember what it was. Reverse image search through google. Now i gotta rewatch it.
>>
>>17959970
It's called "Paranoia agent" my dude. A real mind trip. Enjoy bro
>>
>>17960003
Yeah. But i cant do so tonight. Work in the morning. Wait til thursday night because im off the next day.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.