[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dyatlov Pass

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: DyatlovPass.jpg (85KB, 758x600px) Image search: [Google]
DyatlovPass.jpg
85KB, 758x600px
Theories & discuss guys?
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyatlov_Pass_incident
>>
Bumping for interest. Sorta Thought big soviet conspiracy.
>>
>>17959140
>>17959169
>1 poster
why did you take off your trip, anon?
>>
I had also originally thought this might be related to some sort of Soviet coverup but it seems somewhat unlikely that it wouldn't have been uncovered by now. One of the more plausible theories i think was that of a karman street vortex and infrasound but who knows for sure.
>>
>>17959190
Self-Hidden bump. Thought it might work or some shit like that. It was getting close to page 2.
>>
>>17959238
That's really not much for a slow board like /x/, most people will use the catalog anyway.

As for the OP it's of my belief that personal drama got in the way, that coupled with the stressful situation and (not to generalize) slavic mentality let it get out of hand. as for all the strange stuff like the tent damage and lack of clothing etc. I really have no idea. it does breed a lot of questions.
>>
File: 1445294330410.jpg (144KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1445294330410.jpg
144KB, 800x800px
>>17959140
I don't know how to explain it and I've never read a theory that seemed to accurately explain everything.

While >>17959252 might explain some of it, no personal tiff I could imagine, even a slav one, could get them all to cut open their tents and crawl into the snow in the middle of the night. It can't explain how 3 of hiker's bones/skulls were crushed with no external signs of trauma.

Paradoxical undressing could explain the clothes, but all of them had removed some of their clothes and some had only underwear. Paradoxical undressing is a relatively rare symptom of hypothermia and yet 9 hikers did it?

I think you can potentially toss the missing tongue up to animals or just rot, although why there wasn't any other sign of scavengers eating the corpses, and no other sign of their bodies rotting off is odd.

The radiation probably came from the lamps they used, which at the time contained thorium.

The soviet conspiracy theories are interesting but unlikely. I've read the avalanche theory and parts of it don't add up.

The infrasound theory is the best explanation I think I've read so far. 6 of them just freaked out over nothing, ran into the night half naked. The other 4 went to look for them and died of hypothermia looking. I still haven't heard a good explanation for the internal injuries though.

The Dyatlov mystery is probably my favorite unsolved thing, but even I think there's nothing really supernatural or conspiracy-related going on. It all has a logical explanation, sadly. That being said, I really liked the movie Devil's Pass, despite having intolerable characters, for it's Russian magic Philadelphia experiment shit.
>>
Oh boy, I've never come across this before
>>
This one ... AGAIN??
>>
>>17959360
Im sorry that ultra spooky unsolved mysteries don't happen often enough to provide this board with new material
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.