[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GRAVITY FALLS ARG - CALLING ALL OREGON ANONS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: jar.png (342KB, 609x583px) Image search: [Google]
jar.png
342KB, 609x583px
Do you live in Oregon? THEN GET THE FUCK IN HERE.

There's currently a Gravity Falls ARG where you have to find a statue of the main villain of the show, he's a triangle guy, there's clues all over the world. There's no need for details.

All you have to do is go to Stanley ST., Amity, OR 9701 and find a telephone pole, here's the clue that leads to Oregon:
"Where has my Grunkle gone? / To Stanley St. in Oregon / A telephone pole is where he's at / Why'd he have to BOLT like that?"
https://twitter.com/_AlexHirsch/status/757973330041315328

You can also check the main thread:
>>>/co/84857538
>>
fuck off weaboo with your chinese cartoons
>>
no one cared the last time this shit was posted
>>
>>17959038
Give up OP nobody outside of /co/mblr gives a shit about Gravy Fails
>>
File: 1462480942730.jpg (82KB, 300x300px)
1462480942730.jpg
82KB, 300x300px
>>17959046
>Gravy Fails
Good one
>>
>>17959044
>gravity falls
>weaboo
>chinese cartoons
You're a special kind of retard, aren't you?
>>
>>17959050
newfag
>>
Not paranormal
>>
>>17959038
Take this back to /co/, lad. For as much as it might look like it, /x/ isn't an ARG dumping ground.
>>
>>17959054
To be fair, neither is anything else that gets posted on /x/
>>
>>17959050
>thinking anyone cares about your children's show
You're a special kind of retard, aren't you?
>>
>>17959057
Then instead of keeping this status quo up, how about not posting more things like this?
>>
If I were in Oregon, I would care.

But I'm not, so I don't
>>
>>17959057
Are you mentally handicapped?
>>
>>17959050
>meme noob
>>
Gravity Falls is terrible and not related to /x/ at all really, but this sounds neat. It's basically a scavenger hunt?
>>
Is there ANY evidence this is sponsored by the show? It looks more like someone with their own private trip piggybacking on something with a following already, this is sadly a common practice.
>>
>>17959357
Gravity Falls is a kids show about the paranormal.

I would say that makes it related to /x/
>>
>>17959583
>Gravity Falls is a kids show
>I would say that makes it related to /x/

Not sure if you're being sarcastic or not.
>>
>>17959265
anyone who believes in ghosts, curses, or monsters is mentally handicapped
>>
>>17959617
You missed the 'about the paranormal' part

Not sure if you are also being sarcastic.
>>
Man, I wish I lived in Oregon. If this ends with a season 3 announcement I'm going to lose my shit.
>>
>>17959054
I'd typically reply with '/x/- for all your creepy and paranormal stories', but this time you're right on both accounts.
>>
>>17959643
Kids show about the paranormal

>kids show

>>>/trash
>>
>>17959062
Because this is a genuinely interesting ARG that comes from a genuinely interesting paranormal TV series, everything about this screams /x/, how about you fuck off and stop cancering up the few good threads that /x/ produces nowadays.
>>
>>17959365
The creator of the show is giving the clues
>>
I live in Oregon. i've never seen this cartoon. Is it any good?
I live about 20 minutes from there but couldn't do anything until early morning. Kind of doubt that would be in time. I'll check the other thread.
>>
>>17961660
The show's good. Best part was when fans put the hints from the show together and it was correct. If you ever want to watch it, I hope you won't get spoiled beforehand.
>>
>>17959038
I just hope this arg means there's more Gravity Falls coming in the future.
>>
>>17963186
>the whole finale is just Bill fucking with the Pines family's minds
>they're all in a bubble thinking they won
>>
>>17960830
If you consider a kids cartoon show to be good /x/ material, I sure as hell won't take any shit from you
And it's still not paranormal or supernatural or anything.
It's something written by someone drawn by someone else. That is normal. It's called entertainment.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.